Dartz
05-12-2010, 08:28 AM
Just Bought a new brand Pokemon HG
and i heard too much about pokewalker.
can anyone tell me what it is?

The pokemaster
05-12-2010, 08:38 AM
It's pretty simple really.

Essentially, it's a pedometer. But you can put one of your Pokemon onto it, and catch Pokemon and get free items. You can catch as many Pokemon as you like, but you can only hold 3 on your PokeWalker at one time, same as you can only have 3 items stored on your PokeWalker at one time. The only other limit is that you need things called 'Watts' to run the PokeRadar(pokemon) or Dowsing Maching(items), and you get one Watt in every 20 steps approximately.

Thats everything I think. I hope that helps. :D

gameaddicted
05-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Overall I give the Pokewalker a 6 out of 10. The hardware is solid and feels nice in the hand and the graphics are really good for such a cheap product but its just so light on the features. Your Pokemon levels up 1 and it can find some items and some common Pokemon. It could have been a lot more fun and given us some more mini-games to play on it.

Dartz
05-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Do i have to buy a poke walker or its just in game?

Gamedude
05-13-2010, 01:10 PM
Do i have to buy a poke walker or its just in game?
It comes in the package of heartgold. I just bought the game last week. Its really easy to use; just put the mon you want in the PC then save then restart Heatgold then in the menu (the one that asks you if u want to start a new game, ect). Then click Connect to Pokewalker, then you aim the Pokewalker to the back of your DS then fallow what it says on your game.

Dartz
05-13-2010, 01:39 PM
hey i won't got any pokewalker inside my heart gold package