PDA

View Full Version : Hey You Pikachu Easter Egg

narrasand436
05-17-2010, 12:42 AM
Ok well i was looking around the place but never found anything regarding it so I made this.
Anyway did any of you notice that if you speak into the microphone and say playstation pikachu gets mad or zaps you wikipedia said it was a reference to the rivalry between sony and nintendo. So my question is why would nintendo be as mean as to make pikachu hate playstations in the game besides trying to stop little kids from buying sony products is it really
necessary?

Vevevicamp
05-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Ok well i was looking around the place but never found anything regarding it so I made this.
Anyway did any of you notice that if you speak into the microphone and say playstation pikachu gets mad or zaps you wikipedia said it was a reference to the rivalry between sony and nintendo. So my question is why would nintendo be as mean as to make pikachu hate playstations in the game besides trying to stop little kids from buying sony products is it really
necessary?

I'm sure it was a harmless joke. Besides, most kids could only get one of the two systems.

-Smoo-
06-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Nintendo made the playstation and Sony stole it, pretty much. If I wasn't on my Wii I'd post some evidence >_>

NikoBelic999
06-26-2010, 02:14 PM
Nintendo made the playstation and Sony stole it, pretty much. If I wasn't on my Wii I'd post some evidence >_>
If Nintendo made the Playstation, then it would be the worst system in the world. I would never buy it, because it would suck.

Graceful_Suicune
06-27-2010, 08:05 AM
If Nintendo made the Playstation, then it would be the worst system in the world. I would never buy it, because it would suck.

Why, what's wrong with Nintendo? How could you even say that if you don't know what it'd be like? How on earth would it be different from Sony, or worse, for that matter? >.>

Anyway, this is a really interesting hidden thing. xD I think it's actually pretty funny.

~GS.

-Smoo-
06-27-2010, 01:09 PM
I'll post my evidence now.

http://www.playright.dk/screens/playstationprototype_ps1_02.jpg

And somewhere there's a bigger picture...

http://i34.tinypic.com/1zogbqt.gif

And the last one...

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4828/psxomg.png

There you go. Evidence that Nintendo created their own enemies, which is nice of them.

Pika57
06-27-2010, 06:15 PM
To be more specific, what happened was that Nintendo hired Sony to make a disc drive attachment for the SNES, but, near the end of its development, fired Sony(the rumor is that they were hoping Sony would offer to complete the technology at a lower price), and attempted to hire another company to make the device (as part of this deal, the company was allowed to select five Nintendo characters to make games about for there own systems. Two of the characters were Link and Zelda... and now you know where the "Unholy Triforce" came from- look it up if you aren't familiar with these three awful LoZ games).

Unfortunately, in Nintendo's contract with Sony, Sony was allowed to keep all of the technology should Sony be booted. Thus... Sony spun it off into the Playstation. The rest is history.