PDA

View Full Version : Difference between HG/SS?

Dartz
05-18-2010, 10:20 AM
As i said in my previous thread, i bought HG. Now i have almost completed this game and upset that there will be nothing to do in game after completion. I am ought to buy SS but i am worrid if that this game is same as HG or not. Or i am gonna waste my money. Plz tell me if there is any difference in SS?

Pokemon Trainer Sarah
05-18-2010, 10:33 AM
It's pretty much the same as HG aside from a few Pokemon appearances. The storyline is the same anyway. You can see the Pokemon differences here (http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/exclusives.shtml).

I wouldn't get it unless you want to play through the whole thing again without restarting your HG game.

Teddiursa of the Sky
05-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Another difference, is, instead of Ho-Oh, it is Lugia, which in my opinion, is far more versatile than Ho-Oh...

Dartz
05-18-2010, 11:47 AM
Another difference, is, instead of Ho-Oh, it is Lugia, which in my opinion, is far more versatile than Ho-Oh...

i knew this difference but i also want to know where is lugia in HG?

Ayotui
05-18-2010, 12:35 PM
i knew this difference but i also want to know where is lugia in HG?

after you reach pewter city you can talk to a guy that will give you the silver wing, which will allow you to get it at whirl island.

Dartz
05-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Ok and tell me how and when can i get kanto starter from oak?

Ayotui
05-18-2010, 05:45 PM

after you beat red, you can go to oak's house and he will give you one

Altrius
05-18-2010, 05:58 PM
Soulsilver is exactly the same as Heartgold bar pokemon differences.
However, just beacuse you've done the storyline doesn't mean your finished! Theres a whole legion of things to do yet. Breeding, Battle fronteir.

The list goes on my friend. The journey hasn't ended yet :)

dAdRaGoNtRaInEr
07-10-2010, 06:33 PM

you can also get the hoen starter from steven in the main floor of silph co in Saffron city