PDA

View Full Version : Ah, Wobbuffet...

War
05-20-2010, 03:42 AM
Ok....is a wobbouffet without ENCORE worth training/keeping?I know he's banned from Com-Play but I didn't know that 'till after I started EV training, yesterday...He is really really hard to ev, so should I continue?????? And what about the ENCORE thing?????

lu1z
05-21-2010, 12:45 AM
Yeah he is hard to EV train..

Anyways the move you want on a Wobbufet is Encore because that way you can predict what your opponent is going to do. I think you can teach him Encore with the Move Tutor in BlackThorn city if you have a HeartScale.

shinyshuckle
05-23-2010, 06:23 PM
Ok....is a wobbouffet without ENCORE worth training/keeping?I know he's banned from Com-Play but I didn't know that 'till after I started EV training, yesterday...He is really really hard to ev, so should I continue?????? And what about the ENCORE thing?????

Its worthless without Encore. It only learns it as a Wynaut. If you don't have it dump the Wobbuffet, unless you like being set up fodder. You're opponent won't mind getting up six Dragon Dances with a Rayquaza as you try to counter it.

enigma909
05-24-2010, 05:51 AM
yes encore is what gives wobbufet that extra oomph and makes it a worthwhile pkmn:cool:

Altrius
05-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Its worthless without Encore. It only learns it as a Wynaut. If you don't have it dump the Wobbuffet, unless you like being set up fodder. You're opponent won't mind getting up six Dragon Dances with a Rayquaza as you try to counter it.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself if I tried :3

War
05-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Cool...then i will dump it.....or trade it away, if anyone wants it...thanks!