PDA

View Full Version : so....

Kamoosekazi
05-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Eevee sucks to breed for females.... I'm currently 1/10 female, 9/10 male....

Discuss

Kamoosekazi
05-23-2010, 10:32 PM
1/15...... gah

Moe2
05-23-2010, 10:35 PM
1/15...... gah
why does it have to be female? what does gender matter? O.o

Kamoosekazi
05-23-2010, 11:01 PM
why does it have to be female? what does gender matter? O.o

I want to breed wish eevees.... the babies wont come out as Eevees if the mother isn't an eevee

Kamoosekazi
05-23-2010, 11:41 PM
oh dear god... finally... 2/21

the first I traded away to a friend in need (which happened to be my first). So 1/20 is my end result...

T r I p L e x
06-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Has pe2k really come to this nonstop noob spam of double posts and pointless threads?

Kamoosekazi
06-01-2010, 07:29 AM
no no no... there's a difference between newb and noob... I'm a newb to Gen IV games, sorry for trying to get an opinion on the matter of eevee breeding in the Gen IV games.

newb: someone that clearly doesn't know what he's doing, but acknowledges this and attempts to actually learn.

noob: a player that doesn't appear to know what their doing but does nothing to improve his game, be it suggestions from other players or doing the research themselves.

Sorry for attempting to get a reply in the form of an opinion on my stated subject, i swear that's what these forums were created for.

Broderick
06-01-2010, 05:23 PM
no no no... there's a difference between newb and noob... I'm a newb to Gen IV games, sorry for trying to get an opinion on the matter of eevee breeding in the Gen IV games.

newb: someone that clearly doesn't know what he's doing, but acknowledges this and attempts to actually learn.

noob: a player that doesn't appear to know what their doing but does nothing to improve his game, be it suggestions from other players or doing the research themselves.

Sorry for attempting to get a reply in the form of an opinion on my stated subject, i swear that's what these forums were created for.

No, you're just being ignorant, and thinking everyone should pity you because you thinking Eevees in particular are bad for breeding. You don't remotely understand how this game works, and you are being a "noob" by your definition.
The game uses random number generators to determine the values that comes out of eggs (IV's, nature, and trait). This also includes gender. So just realize, the game doesn't hate you, you just have some bad luck.
Please, if you're going to whine about it, go somewhere else and do it, or use Pokesav and make it easy.