PDA

View Full Version : New Digimon movie

Ture pokemon master
08-05-2005, 09:52 PM
The new digimon movie is on at 7 on toon disney today 8/5
Dircet tv:292

Pika57
08-05-2005, 10:07 PM
wrong board dude(these extra words added in order to make this not count as spam)

Matthew
08-06-2005, 02:29 AM
I moved it to the right board and also I sized down the text... you don't need it that big :rolleyes:

masterryanx
08-06-2005, 07:08 AM
The new digimon movie is on at 7 on toon disney today 8/5
Dircet tv:292
I missed it today.... but It's also on tommorow morning on ABC Family @ 9:00 I think.... :happy: I've seen the original, so I'm curious to find out if the dub was any good lol..... :biggrin:

Pika57
08-06-2005, 12:08 PM
it was Okay. they did a prettty good job getting voice actors to match the characters but Tai and Patamons voices just creaped me out. plus for some reason at the beggining they played part of the Seaeson 4 theme. Otherwise it was pretty cool.

Lord Celebi
08-06-2005, 07:54 PM
Will they be rerunning it again?

I have been waiting 2 years to see this movie... And I'm so MAD I missed it...

Pika57
08-07-2005, 01:40 AM
Note this post contains some spoilers!

Will they be rerunning it again?

I have been waiting 2 years to see this movie... And I'm so MAD I missed it...

They'll probably rerun it. Don't know when. Also in the movie they screwed one part up. When Wormon and Veemon DNA digivolved to Paildramon and then immeadiately(or almost imeadiately) Mega Digivolved to imperialdramon it said Paildramon Mega Digivolve too Imperialdramon fighter mode! They didn't. It shows Imperialdramons regular mode for a few scenes and then suddenly in one scenes he becomes fighter mode and stays that way untill the sword thing happens.

Stupid editors proabably cut out his mode change so the movie would be short enough. idiots.

masterryanx
08-09-2005, 05:45 AM
Nope nothing was cut out I've seen the original and this Saturday (of course) I saw the dub, they just messed up with the name.... Ya Tai's voice creeped me out too, as for Patamon I did'nt care as much.... Wonder why they could'nt get the old voice actor. And ya I was wondering why they had the season 4 theme at the start :confused: .... Overall the movie was pretty good, but it felt kind of rushed.... :neutral: I can't wait to see if they other movies dubbed turn out to be any good lol.... :happy: