PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Eclipse for 2010?

Sakuya_Izayoi
06-04-2010, 01:13 AM
http://www.eclipsemovie.org/

And now we are doomed once again after the last movie bought the non-fans to their knees...

George Jefferson
06-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Stephanie Meyer: True example of why abortions should be legal.

LS
06-28-2010, 08:17 AM
Twilight isn't THAT bad.. It's a watchable movie.. Yes.. The girly fans are annoying and the story has some stupid elements to it but if you hate it so much DONT make a thread about it and live your life pretending the movie doesn't exist..

Feng277394
06-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Twilight isn't THAT bad.. It's a watchable movie.. Yes.. The girly fans are annoying and the story has some stupid elements to it but if you hate it so much DONT make a thread about it and live your life pretending the movie doesn't exist..

He's right.

Atleast the Twilight movie series does have a clear storyline. Although it really annoys me that the director has shirtless scenes all over the place to drag in tons of extra revenue.

(Extra revenue=Hot boy-hungry girls)

NikoBelic999
06-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Twilight is one of the STUPIDEST movies and books that were ever made. Vampires USED to be cool until they had been made into girly ones. I wouldn't see it if someone threatened to shoot me.

Sakuya_Izayoi
06-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Bah, useless advertising :/ CERTAIN vampires will NOT be affected though =)

Phantom Kat
06-28-2010, 07:58 PM
As a person who has read all the books and have seen Twilight and New Moon, the series is alright. Like LS said, it's the utter popularity, the hype, and the fans that makes Twilight practically acidic. The books do have their flaws (repetitive description, useless beginning) but they're a a bearable read if you're bored. Anybody who has taken English in high school will tell you that they have been forced to read worse books. At least Meyers writes in a style that you can understand.

Now if it was Charles Dickens that had written the series...

- Kat

Broderick
06-28-2010, 08:08 PM
In my Advanced English class this last year, we read Dracula. A few weeks into it the most Twilight addicted girl you've ever seen said "What the hell is this ****?". Yeah. I could have cried.
EDIT: To add on to what Kat said, yes, there are worse books to read. Namely Jane Eyre. That was about the most boring book I have ever read; while it's a great piece of literature, I don't have the right mindset to properly judge it, nor does the average teenager.

Lusankya
06-28-2010, 08:09 PM
Kill it with fire.

That's all I have to say on the subject of Twilight.

LS
06-30-2010, 04:01 PM
And they still continue to rant.. Try reading a James Joyce book and then come back and see if Twilight is still annoying. X_X

Dark Lightning
06-30-2010, 08:10 PM
:neutral:
I don't like sharing my negative thoughts on Twilight. But seriously?

Cold-Headed
06-30-2010, 08:14 PM
ok i have the answer to all this

i cant say it but if u saw it then u know

Orthar
06-30-2010, 08:32 PM
ok i have the answer to all this

Twilight IS GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SUPER OMEGA GAYYYYYYYYY UR GAYYYYYYYY IF U LIKE IT
IF IM NOT ALLOWED TO SAY THAT MESSAGE ME BACK I WILL NOT LOOK AT THIS POST AGAIN

Well, quite the mouth on this one.

Cold-Headed
06-30-2010, 08:36 PM
Well, quite the mouth on this one.

well if ur a guy and u like twighlite well enough said

Orthar
06-30-2010, 08:40 PM

One, I am a guy. Two, I do not like Twilight. However, I don't go around calling everyone who does like it "GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". Seriously man, that's not even an insult. It's immature, and it's not even creative. You can't judge someone's sexuality based on whether or not they enjoy a book or a film, that's just stupid.

Tombi
06-30-2010, 08:52 PM

In the context that you used it, how about if someone replaced the word 'gay' with your name to be used to express something that's terrible?

Yeah, exactly.

EDIT

I also suggest spelling Twilight right, perhaps.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
06-30-2010, 08:55 PM
One, I am a guy. Two, I do not like Twilight. However, I don't go around calling everyone who does like it "GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". Seriously man, that's not even an insult. It's immature, and it's not even creative. You can't judge someone's sexuality based on whether or not they enjoy a book or a film, that's just stupid.

Quoted for truth. Cold-Headed, don't share your opinion until you know how to form a respectable one.

I didn't enjoy Twilight at all, and haven't seen the second movie yet. I will admit, however, that it was a brilliant business move, both choosing to make the books into movies, and the cast they chose.

Seawolf
06-30-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm not a fan of Twilight for a few reasons. If people really like it, though, then good for them.

I personally like True Blood. It's a great show.

In the context that you used it, how about if someone replaced the word 'gay' with your name to be used to express something that's terrible?

Yeah, exactly.

Quite. It's also very offensive, and I won't tolerate it here. Keep that in mind, Cold-Headed.

NTT
07-01-2010, 11:46 PM
People need to stop insulting Stephanie Meyer, she's been an inspiration to me. If she can become a bestselling author then I sure as he'll can ;D

George Jefferson
07-02-2010, 04:31 AM
People need to stop insulting Stephanie Meyer, she's been an inspiration to me. If she can become a bestselling author then I sure as he'll can ;D

I lol'd. Stephanie Meyer has no writing credibility, what makes you think you're as bad as her?

Kers
07-02-2010, 04:37 AM
O-M-G!!!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT SOOOO MUCH!
I ESPECIALLY LOVE HOW EDWARD AND BELLA HAVE LIKE THIS REALLY DEEP RELATIONSHIP LIKE OMG.
I CANT WAIT TO SEE TWILIGHT ECLIPSE!!!!!ou

Sakuya_Izayoi
07-02-2010, 04:43 AM
O-M-G!!!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT SOOOO MUCH!
I ESPECIALLY LOVE HOW EDWARD AND BELLA HAVE LIKE THIS REALLY DEEP RELATIONSHIP LIKE OMG.
I CANT WAIT TO SEE TWILIGHT ECLIPSE!!!!!ou

Thank you for your sarcasm. We hope to see you be sarcastic soon~!

George Jefferson
07-02-2010, 04:47 AM
twilight is a story about a girl named isabella schwanman frozen foods and treats, she moves to a city where she meets a handsome young man, edmond honda, who tells her that he loves her but can not be with her as he will ochio throw her

in new moon, a were wolf by the name of jon talbain shows up and flexes his man boobs for about 2 hours. theres a plot somewhere, but being the twilite fan girl that i am, i cant stop gazing at jon talbains man boobs

Broderick
07-02-2010, 04:53 AM
TEAM EDWARD AND TEAM JACOB. SRS BSNS. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYE3G53tIc)

Dark Moonlight
07-05-2010, 12:20 PM
Quite frankly, I want everybody to shut up about Twilight. I am sick fed up of people arguing about Twilight. If you hate it, shut up and pretend it doesn't exist. If you like it, sure, you can talk about Twilight, but don't go bonkers and say how amazing it is, etc.

And I've seen a trailer for Eclipse, let me tell you what I think:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My lovely wolves shouldn't be thought of as awfully violent. :(

Giratina
07-05-2010, 02:42 PM
I have read all four Twilight books, based entirely on the constant demands of my cousin - a dedicated fangirl.

I went to see Eclipse yesterday. I haven't seen any of the other movies, but I went to see that one just for the LOLz.

The movie should be rated on two levels: one, the main characters, and two, everything else. It was always obvious that Stephenie Meyer was too attached to her main characters to really do anything bad to them for more than twenty-four hours, and when she did try to do that it felt stale and desperate. That was her downfall, considering one of them was the narrator and the other is Mr. Shiny Steak-Sauce Head Cullen. The rest of the characters (and the plot later on) showed some degree of competence, and I quite enjoyed hearing backstories for Jasper and Rosalie, but of course we got little to no time with them because the lovely main pair of the series was too busy having mood swings. Unfortunately, the movie reflected this. It also did not help that neither Edward or Jacob's actor looked particularly good - the most notable thing about them was the serious dedication that Jacob's actor put into getting very muscled - and that it was a unanimous decision among the group of women who saw it with me that we'd rather have Jasper than either of those.

Also, the way that Bella just kept showing this little open-mouthed pout with her front teeth stuck out... urgh.