View Full Version : Smeargle

Alphonso
06-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Ok guys i need these moves for this pokemon:
~ Spore
~ Spikes
~ Taunt
~ Stealth Rock
Does anyone know where to get this moveset for smeargle?

Liv XD
06-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Yeah sure its easy-just get into a double battle with your smeargle and another pokemon that knows one of those moves-take spore, for instance. Smeargle only learns the one move, but he learns it over and over, about every 11 levels, so you can use the move Sketch up to 4 times.
Get your pokemon to use Spore (or whatever move it is u want Smeargle to use) and then get Smeargle to use Sketch. It'll now have that move, and when u level it up some more, you can use this method to get Spikes, Steath Rock, and Taunt.
Hope I helped ya :happy:

Kamoosekazi
06-20-2010, 08:11 AM
Yeah sure its easy-just get into a double battle with your smeargle and another pokemon that knows one of those moves-take spore, for instance. Smeargle only learns the one move, but he learns it over and over, about every 11 levels, so you can use the move Sketch up to 4 times.
Get your pokemon to use Spore (or whatever move it is u want Smeargle to use) and then get Smeargle to use Sketch. It'll now have that move, and when u level it up some more, you can use this method to get Spikes, Steath Rock, and Taunt.

To clarify, aim your sketch at your doubles partner with said move after they use it =D

Liv XD
06-21-2010, 08:45 AM
hahaha yeha i forgot to put that there, thanks :biggrin:

lu1z
06-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Make sure to have this Pokemon also to get moves easier:

Spore- Breloom or Parasect
Spikes - Forretres or Skarmory
Taunt - Meowth (lv 25)
StealthRock - Teach it to any Pokemon that can learn it.

Mr420
06-22-2010, 02:13 PM
Also don't 4get not to use sketch During WiFi as the move sketched wont stick.

Alphonso
06-22-2010, 02:30 PM

To clarify, aim your sketch at your doubles partner with said move after they use it =D

hahaha yeha i forgot to put that there, thanks :biggrin:

Make sure to have this Pokemon also to get moves easier:

Spore- Breloom or Parasect
Spikes - Forretres or Skarmory
Taunt - Meowth (lv 25)
StealthRock - Teach it to any Pokemon that can learn it.

Also don't 4get not to use sketch During WiFi as the move sketched wont stick.

Thank you all i have now got the right moves for my Smeargle.
The problem was that when he learns sketch again then he forgets the learnt move before.

dj-tiny
06-25-2010, 07:48 PM
were would be a good place for double battles in heart gold

Kamoosekazi
06-25-2010, 11:31 PM
idk if this strat works in the BT, but that would be hte ideal place, otherwise, find a friend that knows what you're doing =)

Mudkippy
10-05-2010, 10:56 PM
Give up on Smeargle, boy.

Its base stats aren't high enough, so even with the moveset you want so much Smeargle still looks not good