PDA

View Full Version : Emergency pokewalker help!!

Puh-tree-cee-oh
06-17-2010, 12:50 AM
I just got my friends pokewalker and it's set to his game. Can I reset it? PLEASE HELP!!!

Tsujin
06-17-2010, 01:07 AM
I just got my friends pokewalker and it's set to his game. Can I reset it? PLEASE HELP!!!

Yeah, I don't remember the exact button sequence but I mean theres only 3 buttons and it should say in the manual. just give me a sec to locate it.

Puh-tree-cee-oh
06-17-2010, 01:11 AM
Yeah, I don't remember the exact button sequence but I mean theres only 3 buttons and it should say in the manual. just give me a sec to locate it.
Thanks but please hurry :P

Tsujin
06-17-2010, 01:14 AM
Okay, in the GAME go to Connect to Pokewalker. From there once you are at the Go for a stroll screen press and hold DOWN + X and then hold L. It should go to a caution screen but go ahead and continue and then try connecting to the pokewalker and the pokewalker should reset. If it doesn't help try googling it and you should probably find something.

Puh-tree-cee-oh
06-17-2010, 01:25 AM
Okay, in the GAME go to Connect to Pokewalker. From there once you are at the Go for a stroll screen press and hold DOWN + X and then hold L. It should go to a caution screen but go ahead and continue and then try connecting to the pokewalker and the pokewalker should reset. If it doesn't help try googling it and you should probably find something.
Thank you so much. I'll check.

Tsujin
06-17-2010, 05:20 AM
Thank you so much. I'll check.

So did it work out?

Starkipraggy
06-17-2010, 03:08 PM
I think you just helped him steal his friend's Pokewalker. :(

Puh-tree-cee-oh
06-20-2010, 02:52 AM
I think you just helped him steal his friend's Pokewalker. :(
No I bought his SS. o_O And it did work.

Close this thread por favor :)