PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas to upgrade my team attack force??

Luke Sinatra
08-07-2005, 12:30 AM
Here is the problem: I got a Tryranitar n' a Kingler in my gold version, who are the mayor attk force of my team.. :tongue: well I need ideas to make them a much powerfull attaking force :cool: ... so here they are:

Tryranitar @Leftovers
(hp 368, attk 350, def 277, Spcl. atk 253, Spcl. def 263, speed 191)
-Return
-Hyper Beam
-Earthquake
-Crunch

Kingler @ Dire Hit
(hp 274, attk 333, def 297, Spcl. attk n' def 151, Speed 225)
-Guillotine
-Crabhammer
-Protect
-Return

Have any ideas, please post and help me build my front line of attaking pokemon.. :biggrin:

Also ideas to complete a competitive team that includes this two

Wraith9
08-07-2005, 12:38 AM
I'd suggest ancient power for kingler and dragon dance for tyranitar...
:eek: Oh wait, this is gold, hmmm... :oops:

Bravo Leader
08-07-2005, 01:12 AM
Tyranitar @Leftovers
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Crunch
Return/Iron Tail

Don't really know about the last move...it should work fine but it's so hard to pick a good move with a limited movepool form gold and no Dragon Dance, Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, or Substitute.

Kingler @Leftovers if you know the dublication cheat or if you can get another one
Guillotine
Endure
Flail
Crabhammer/Surf

I don't really know about Kingler...I've always liked it but never used it so this set might not be the best for it. It has good attack but terribe special attack. I would suggest using something else like Lapras but you seem to like Kingler a lot so use him if you want to.

Nacho
08-07-2005, 02:03 AM
Tryranitar @Leftovers
-Rest + Mint Berry
-Fire Blast/Thunder
-Earthquake
-Crunch

For Tryanitar I think all It needs is a recover combination and Rest + Mint Berry works verry nice :biggrin:. The stats of your Tryran are good so you don't have a problem there, also add an attack like fire blast or thunder to repeal strong defensive pokemon..

Kingler @ Dire Hit (Its okay but try Leftovers if you want)
-Guillotine (Excelent choise)
-Crabhammer (I'll totaly chose it over surf, cuz it suit Kingler at perfection)
-Doble Team or Mud-Slap
-Return (Its a good option if you consider your attk pts, but you could change it to Dig via day care or to Rain Dance or Flail.. all depends of the strategy you are going with)

Kingler its a an excelent choise if you consider the one-hit-KO and the masive attk, the problem here is that the special def and attk are as low as they get. but you could balance this fact, by give him a good prior attk to def moves..

Luke Sinatra
08-07-2005, 03:43 AM
Thanx I'll try iron tail on Tryranitar for Kingler I'll just have to improve him a lot. I guess I train a new one, and try to get the maximus stats.. as for the moves I'll give doble team a shot

For all of you good raters, I've seen some of your coments of other teams and I think they are pretty good and accurate, so I'll like to hear your opinion in the matter

How to upgrade my team from Gold Version (changing pokm or giving this ones other moves)
That now includes:

Arcanine @Leftovers
(hp 345, attk 290, def 212, Spcl. atk 252, Spcl. def 212, Spd 260)
Extremespeed
Fire Blast
Mud-Slap
Crunch

Tryranitar @Leftovers
(hp 368, attk 350, def 277, Spcl. atk 253, Spcl. def 263, speed 191)
-Return
-Hyper Beam
-Earthquake
-Crunch

Kingler @ Dire Hit
(hp 274, attk 333, def 297, Spcl. attk n' def 151, Speed 225)
-Guillotine
-Crabhammer
-Doble Team (I wanna use flail but I don't know if its posible)
-Return

Snorlax @ Leftovers
(hp 484, attk 280, def 193, spcl atk 201, spcl def 291, speed 115)
-Rollout
-Rest
-Hyper Beam
-Sleep Talk

Mew @ Lucky punch
-Fire Blast
-Horn Drill
-Softboiled
-Rollout

Gengar @ Leftovers
-Toxic
-Hypnosis