PDA

View Full Version : I want a freakin' Feebas!

3m0d0ll
06-24-2010, 10:29 PM
I can't find one! I spent two hours today, fishing and fishing and fishing, and I still can't get one!

The rod got away from me once and I thought 'Dammut! Dat wuz prolly da only Feebas I'll bumpz into, ever!'

So yeah, I'm fishing on Route 222 because that's where my Pokedex says they are.

Tips on how to and reasons why I can't find one would be nice. Please and thanks. ^^

JokesterJesse
06-24-2010, 10:30 PM
I think their is a specific spot that their at on that route, not sure though ^_^

~JKJesse~

3m0d0ll
06-24-2010, 10:36 PM
I think their is a specific spot that their at on that route, not sure though ^_^

~JKJesse~

Yeah, Pokemon.Marriland.com said the area they are at changes everyday, and I moved around and fished standing on land and fished while Surfing and everything! It's the only Pokemon from Hoenn I don't have yet, though.

I swear to Abraham Lincoln, when I find that thing*after I Wi-Fi battle myself and make my Riachu kill it 100 times*, Imma breed the crap outta that sucker so I always have one.

JokesterJesse
06-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Yeah, Pokemon.Marriland.com said the area they are at changes everyday, and I moved around and fished standing on land and fished while Surfing and everything! It's the only Pokemon from Hoenn I don't have yet, though.

I swear to Abraham Lincoln, when I find that thing*after I Wi-Fi battle myself and make my Riachu kill it 100 times*, Imma breed the crap outta that sucker so I always have one.

lol good luck.
did you check your pms?

~JKJesse~

3m0d0ll
06-24-2010, 10:44 PM
lol good luck.
did you check your pms?

~JKJesse~

Yes I did.

Does anybody else have useful tips? I'm getting ready to pull my hair out!

Sakuya_Izayoi
06-24-2010, 10:46 PM
If you have a Milotic, BREED ONE. And I mean it. Either with another or with a Ditto. I don't care.

3m0d0ll
06-24-2010, 10:51 PM
If you have a Milotic, BREED ONE. And I mean it. Either with another or with a Ditto. I don't care.

*headdesk* If I had a Milotic, I would have had a Feebas at some point in time. So, no, I don't have a Feebas. But Milotic is in my Pokedex because my friend traded me his for my Smeargle. Then we traded back, of course.

Liv XD
07-05-2010, 09:11 AM
Ok, the only way you can catch a legit feebas is by fishing in mt coronet. Its easier if you enter mt coronet at route 216, and then go fishing using the super rod (in platinum though, it doesnt matter which rod you use)
Be warned, it WILL take a while (took me about an hour to catch mine) and this is because feebas can only be caught on 4 random squares, so just fish around the whole cave and eventually you'll it. Btw, once you catch/see one, its a lot easier to find another one. :biggrin:
Good luck :wink:

Snake Bite
07-05-2010, 03:17 PM
I know, I know that you must fish about 4-5 times in different surfing SQUARES. so go to one square, fish some, no feebas, go to another. so on and so forth. Its tedious, and like one of the only Pokemon like that. OH yeah its location is reset every day too... GO on serebii.net and you can find the feebas featurre in the game mechanics area link of the left side.

Liv XD
07-07-2010, 09:19 AM
I know, I know that you must fish about 4-5 times in different surfing SQUARES. so go to one square, fish some, no feebas, go to another. so on and so forth. Its tedious, and like one of the only Pokemon like that. OH yeah its location is reset every day too... GO on serebii.net and you can find the feebas featurre in the game mechanics area link of the left side.

yeah i dont really get why feebas is that hard to catch-not cool >:(

patentsusa
09-23-2010, 05:10 AM
It takes a lot of patience to catch a feebas but make sure to learn mirror coat and breed it with that feebas then evolve it.

CaRdIaC
09-25-2010, 01:40 AM
Like lots of people have said and will say, you just have to be patient. Also, when your fishing try fishing in every place 5 times. That way it doesn't take as long. Go in a pattern too. It didn't take me that long. Do you want me to trade you one?