PDA

View Full Version : Jirachi?

Kamoosekazi
07-01-2010, 12:49 PM
So, why can't I get this event Jirachi right now?
It has a different trainer ID and number but it says I already have it? How is the Gamestop one the same?

Dartz
07-02-2010, 05:24 AM
So, why can't I get this event Jirachi right now?
It has a different trainer ID and number but it says I already have it? How is the Gamestop one the same?
Someone Might Registered using your Trainer ID.
or it maybe an error .. contact Gamespot for more details.

Tsujin
07-02-2010, 05:51 AM
The gamestop Jirachi and SMR2010 Jirachi are the exact same Jirachi just different ID no. and OT. If you gotten the Gamestop one the game can tell and will not let you sdownload the wifi one. the wifi one is for the people who either couldn't get the Gamestop one or missed it. Same thing with the Gamestop Pichu. Thats why there was a SPR2010 Pichu wifi event.

Kamoosekazi
07-02-2010, 09:47 PM
The gamestop Jirachi and SMR2010 Jirachi are the exact same Jirachi just different ID no. and OT. If you gotten the Gamestop one the game can tell and will not let you sdownload the wifi one. the wifi one is for the people who either couldn't get the Gamestop one or missed it. Same thing with the Gamestop Pichu. Thats why there was a SPR2010 Pichu wifi event.

gah, why don't they do that with ALL the event pokemon.... like in japan too -.-

DemonicWolf
07-02-2010, 11:54 PM
so if we didnt get the gamestp jirachi we can get this one? and so if we did get gamstp jirachi so we cant get a another one???

Mr420
07-03-2010, 01:08 AM
so if we didnt get the gamestp jirachi we can get this one? and so if we did get gamstp jirachi so we cant get a another one???

The other way to get the SMR2010 Jirachi (if you already gave the gamestop is through trades with some one else.

If you didnt get Gamestop then yes you can still get this one via WiFi.

I stand Corrected! You can actually get the Gamestop & SMR Jirachi, BUT to do so you'd have had to get the GAMESTP one & reset your game & down load the SMR one. of coarse trade your jirachi to another file 1st.
Yeah bummer huh?

Kamoosekazi
07-03-2010, 12:41 PM
gah, i really jsut want a fresh UT jirachi.... and this was the only way to do so... lame...

unless anyone has a SMR2010 Jirachi they have cloned and willing to help a brotha out =D
nature don't matter, but would be great if he was Timid, Bold or Jolly =D

I'll check trade forum...

Gym Leader Ken
07-06-2010, 03:29 AM
lol. I actually think I was able to get both cause I downloaded the SMR2010 Jirachi and got the other one too back from Gamestop. I also got the Scizor download too