PDA

View Full Version : I've been spamming, so now I'm banned

Pokemon_is_crap
08-08-2005, 01:22 PM
I have been banned for my useless spamming.

This edit has been brought to you by Hoenn Mirror Girl. Have a nice day.

Subside
08-08-2005, 01:38 PM
*sigh* how sad some one who is intolerant of what others like just because it isnt considered "cool" ah well heres a question for you, why join a pokemon forum if your main intention is to flame and tell us that were all "gay" well most of us are happy... but i think what you've done is truly sad...

Finglonger
08-08-2005, 04:27 PM
yes its pathetic that you have nothing better to do than to come here and flame us...go out and get a life..

and what, did you expect that we would all see your profound message of intellect? did you think that your shining beacon of truth would all inspire us? all you have inspired is pity, grow up kid.

:wink:

Dragon Lover
08-08-2005, 04:33 PM
Your pathetic man you really are... I feel sorry for you people who want every body like/believe what thet believe...

Sorry for god giving you a brain like that...

~DL~

IT
08-08-2005, 06:13 PM
Pokemon Is **** Ur All Gay U Suck My Dick Some Of U Are Teenagars Amd U L!kú Pokemon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats Small,not Hairy And Very Droopy?

Your mom perhaps? Please lock this, someone...

Incongruity
08-08-2005, 06:42 PM
I actually think this is quite humorous. Not humorous with a pejorative connotation, but simply funny.

But then again, I do think that about most acts of unorthodoxy that aren't completely stupidity-based.

Hoenn Mirror Girl
08-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Don't worry. He won't be much of a problem to you.

*LOCKED.