PDA

View Full Version : Boo Ya!

Shroomish
08-09-2005, 03:50 AM
Yep, I actually did something cool today. I broke the "Most Pokemon Evolved In A Single Battle" record. :cool:

My total was 9, the current is 7, so w00t! Go me! Yeah. XD

Fing refed, I'm sure he has a summery in his log for anyone who cares. And yes, D obviously killed me, but that was expected. I got the record, that's all I care about. So yeah, some mod can change it later.

Alos, on a minor note, I also passed Matt's old Pokedex record of 92 (I have 102 now) But D already beat me to the punch.

So yeah, free cookies for everyone! :tongue:

PokemonHater235212434421
08-09-2005, 03:52 AM
Free cookies! Yay!

Dratini
08-09-2005, 03:53 AM
Yep, I actually did something cool today. I broke the "Most Pokemon Evolved In A Single Battle" record. :cool:

My total was 9, the current is 7, so w00t! Go me! Yeah. XD

Fing refed, I'm sure he has a summery in his log for anyone who cares. And yes, D obviously killed me, but that was expected. I got the record, that's all I care about. So yeah, some mod can change it later.

Alos, on a minor note, I also passed Matt's old Pokedex record of 92 (I have 102 now) But D already beat me to the punch.

So yeah, free cookies for everyone! :tongue:

Congrats Shroom! *takes a cookie*

You get honourable mention for beating Matt. ^_^ :tongue:

PokemonHater235212434421
08-09-2005, 04:28 AM
Sorry, I ate all the cookies...
But good job! As a n00b, I dont know what you did, but I must have been good!
I dont even know what an online battle is! Yay!

Finglonger
08-09-2005, 05:21 AM
congrats shroom..and I can say that I was there.. :wink:

Shroomish
08-09-2005, 05:59 AM
Thanks guys. ^^ And lol @ your summery, Fing. "ph33r her power." XD D's mean. She knew she was gonna kill me, but she just had to make it worse. =P As Kim would say, "Bad D."

D and I are gonna break all the records. Yep, we are. ph33r us. >:E

Miravana
08-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Goooo, Shroom! Congratulations and all that nifty stuff! :3

Dr Scott
08-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Go Shrooms! I know I had it in you ma...woman! *Cries* I have never been so proud since Fair figured out how to use a microwave...*Notes that whoever thought of putting up these records was a genius, adds a challenge, makes people keep coming...* *Ahem*

*Steals all the cookies!* I thought we should have something more appropriate to someone named "Shroomish" *Brings out shrooms* Ooops! Wrong crowd *Brings out mushroom pizza* Muuuch better ...

What is this 'wuv'?
Surely you mean "love" with a earth 'l'.
No, "wuv"... THIS CONCEPT OF WUV CONFUSES AND INFURIATES ME!

~- Not Your Average Person

We Taste Pies...
08-10-2005, 09:26 PM
*Steals all the cookies!* I thought we should have something more appropriate to someone named "Shroomish" *Brings out shrooms* Ooops! Wrong crowd *Brings out mushroom pizza* Muuuch better ...
~- Not Your Average Person
*steals cookies and pizza and eats it all*Mivce vob don breaking da wecord(food in mouth)*gulps*I wish I could brak a record.*Holds a fist at scott*Make more pizza! :evil:

Shroomish
08-10-2005, 09:33 PM
lol Scott, quoteing Futureama... =P

Thanks guys. ^_^ We're having a party for everyone over 18 at Scott's mushroom garden at 5. Be there. :cool:

Dratini
08-13-2005, 12:15 PM
Thanks guys. ^^ And lol @ your summery, Fing. "ph33r her power." XD D's mean. She knew she was gonna kill me, but she just had to make it worse. =P As Kim would say, "Bad D."

D and I are gonna break all the records. Yep, we are. ph33r us. >:E

What? Should I have sent Wobba against Wynaut? :tongue:

Yesh, we're just 1337 like that. :cool:

Jack of Clovers
08-14-2005, 06:48 AM
congrats Shroomish. I was surprized with Matt's 7 evolutions and now you have 9. :eek:

and good luck D and Shroomy breaking all the records. especially Nin's money record. :tongue:

~Jack~