PDA

View Full Version : How do you train your meganium to get stronger?

ash_ketchup
07-21-2010, 12:00 AM
Im trying to train my megnium. its lvl 60. im not Ev training because i think all that stuff is too difficult. other than the elite four...where should i go to train??

Skylands
07-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Unless you have copius amounts of trainer battles you have ignored, the best place to train is Victory Road.

ash_ketchup
07-21-2010, 12:05 AM
Unless you have copius amounts of trainer battles you have ignored, the best place to train is Victory Road.

okay thank you!

Mr420
07-21-2010, 12:08 AM
Tohjo falls & Route 32 have some pokes you can get some great attack stats, seaking 2 EVs.-these pokes will maximize your att.
In Victory road you'll be developing Def & Speed EVs so that wont make you stronger its make you able to take a punch and probably be able to get the 1st attack in.

ash_ketchup
07-21-2010, 12:25 AM
Tohjo falls & Route 32 have some pokes you can get some great attack stats, seaking 2 EVs.-these pokes will maximize your att.
In Victory road you'll be developing Def & Speed EVs so that wont make you stronger its make you able to take a punch and probably be able to get the 1st attack in.

wo. didnt know that. how do you raise ur sp.def???

Cherries
07-21-2010, 02:18 AM
wo. didnt know that. how do you raise ur sp.def???
Sp def is cianwood city and surf to the right of the city killing tentacool, TentaCruel, Mantine :)

pman
07-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Mt silver and rebattling gym leaders is good as well

Cherries
07-21-2010, 02:44 AM
Mt silver and rebattling gym leaders is good as well
my silver is easssy peeasssy for lvling great idea, and all the pokes there are mid 40s mid 50s so BE PREPARED.

Dartz
07-21-2010, 06:15 AM
Im trying to train my megnium. its lvl 60. im not Ev training because i think all that stuff is too difficult. other than the elite four...where should i go to train??
Battle and Defeat each and every Trainer exists in this game and also re-battle E4

MoonKit
07-21-2010, 02:53 PM
All I have to say is this; Either re-battle Lance and the Dragon Gym leader or go train at Mt. Silver before beating red, and if you want to, try and train using Moltres as your foe (this counts as training at Mt. Silver)

Cherries
07-21-2010, 06:08 PM
All I have to say is this; Either re-battle Lance and the Dragon Gym leader or go train at Mt. Silver before beating red, and if you want to, try and train using Moltres as your foe (this counts as training at Mt. Silver)
Never knew it was possible to battle moltres more than once? XD