PDA

View Full Version : Whats ur fav pkmn type??

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 05:40 AM
Whats your favorite type of pokemon? mine is water because the power of water is so intense in battle. plus its useful for things such as surf, waterfall, dive, and whirlpool.
whats urs? and whats ur reasoning behind your choice?

Sir Zephyrus
07-22-2010, 06:24 AM
I've always loved the Steel type. The majority of them are among my favorite Pokemon.

Reason behind it is I like pokemon that can take a few hits, and a lot of the steel pokemon have good designs in my opinion.

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 06:30 AM
I've always loved the Steel type. The majority of them are among my favorite Pokemon.

Reason behind it is I like pokemon that can take a few hits, and a lot of the steel pokemon have good designs in my opinion.

what is steel strong against? ive never really known. i want a steel type but idk when to use it you know?

Sir Zephyrus
07-22-2010, 06:34 AM
what is steel strong against? ive never really known. i want a steel type but idk when to use it you know?

Steel is supereffective against Ice and Rock. Its also handy when you're up against a poison type, as poison moves have no effect on Steel.

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Steel is supereffective against Ice and Rock. Its also handy when you're up against a poison type, as poison moves have no effect on Steel.

oh sweet! im raising a steel type for pryce's gym! i didnt know that. and sweet! thats also useful for the elite four. hmm... im planning all this out in my hand xD

Sir Zephyrus
07-22-2010, 06:46 AM
oh sweet! im raising a steel type for pryce's gym! i didnt know that. and sweet! thats also useful for the elite four. hmm... im planning all this out in my hand xD

Just be sure not to use a Steel type against Bruno, you'll get smashed. :P

Neeno
07-22-2010, 08:55 AM
My fav type is Fire =3 , most of my fav pokes are of that type, like: Blaziken,Typhlosion,Arcanine etc..
cuz they usually have good stats and powerful attacks, extremly good looking and cool xD xD
+ I like to burn schools hehe ;3
thanks for the thread =D

charizard ex
07-22-2010, 09:01 AM
My favorite type is fire type they are awesome

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 09:35 AM
My fav type is Fire =3 , most of my fav pokes are of that type, like: Blaziken,Typhlosion,Arcanine etc..
cuz they usually have good stats and powerful attacks, extremly good looking and cool xD xD
+ I like to burn schools hehe ;3
thanks for the thread =D

hmm...fire pokemon? oh which is better to have on my team?? flareon? or arcanine???

Dartz
07-22-2010, 10:08 AM
My Favorite Type is Fire

Light-chan
07-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Haha! Seems a lot of people like Fire-types!! It's one of my favourite types too because I just love the raw power of a raging inferno ;D Plus, I love Charizard, Arcanine, Moltres etc.

However, another of my favourite types is Poison: it's a very strategical type; they learn lots of Status moves like Toxic, Confuse Ray etc. I like to use a lot of strategy in my battles as well as having a couple of Pokemon purely for Offensive attacks.

My favourite Poison type is Nidoking, one of my fave Pokemon X3

Skylands
07-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Dark and Fire types. I'd say Water and Flying too, the typing is very broad.

Dartz
07-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Haha! Seems a lot of people like Fire-types!! It's one of my favourite types too because I just love the raw power of a raging inferno ;D Plus, I love Charizard, Arcanine, Moltres etc.

However, another of my favourite types is Poison: it's a very strategical type; they learn lots of Status moves like Toxic, Confuse Ray etc. I like to use a lot of strategy in my battles as well as having a couple of Pokemon purely for Offensive attacks.

My favourite Poison type is Nidoking, one of my fave Pokemon X3
Yea, Fire type is most Beloved

Marshmallow Pope
07-22-2010, 03:25 PM
Normal types, they're perfectly normal.

Dartz
07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Normal types, they're perfectly normal.
Although Normal Type is having Strongest Pokemon,
See : Arcues ^^

Chromatic Alchemist
07-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Favorite Pokemon Type: Dark. I always loved the way the Dark Pokemon looked. ^3^
Favorite Move Type: Ghost. The Ghost-type moves are extremely powerful and have good effects (when used right, at least).

Neeno
07-22-2010, 05:31 PM
hmm...fire pokemon? oh which is better to have on my team?? flareon? or arcanine???
I'd say Arcanine cuz it's faster + it can learn "Extreme Speed" which is very useful in many situations =)

Addy
07-22-2010, 08:06 PM
Water's my favorite. :D
When you have pokemon like lapras and azumarill with large amounts of HP, pokemon like starmie, corsola and azumarill with moves like recover and aqua ring, and pokemon like blastoise and starmie with moves like iron defense, skull bash and cosmic power, and if you know how to use them all, you can frustrate your opponent into submission. >D
Endurance, baby. Gotta go with the endurance.

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Water's my favorite. :D
When you have pokemon like lapras and azumarill with large amounts of HP, pokemon like starmie, corsola and azumarill with moves like recover and aqua ring, and pokemon like blastoise and starmie with moves like iron defense, skull bash and cosmic power, and if you know how to use them all, you can frustrate your opponent into submission. >D
Endurance, baby. Gotta go with the endurance.

thank you! im quite sure i love you xD haha.
water pokemon are amazing because they are so strong! pshh who needs fire pokemon? just cuz fire is strong against grass? we water types can learn Ice type moves! we are unstopable!

Ryan Nissan
07-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Fighting, because Fighting types pwn the world.
/thread

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 08:56 PM
I'd say Arcanine cuz it's faster + it can learn "Extreme Speed" which is very useful in many situations =)

oh okay! thanks :D

Winter
07-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Water. I love my water pokemon, especially my Blastoise since I've had her for years and she totally OWNS in battle.

Otherwise my second favorite has to be Psychc types because Psychcs like Gardevoir have a wide attack type range, and they can take out those pesky posion types quickly.

Cherries
07-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Although Normal Type is having Strongest Pokemon,
See : Arcues ^^
Arceus ain't even that strong, it has the best stats but its attacks are just awefull.

Also it is every type because it can change :O.

Deoxys pwns arceus -wink wink-

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Water. I love my water pokemon, especially my Blastoise since I've had her for years and she totally OWNS in battle.

Otherwise my second favorite has to be Psychc types because Psychcs like Gardevoir have a wide attack type range, and they can take out those pesky posion types quickly.

yessss! another water type :3 hahaha. water type pwn. ya the very first pkmn game i got was gold version. and i started with totadile! and i trained him to lvl like 80 somthing. so yes! water type ftw :D

Cherries
07-22-2010, 10:20 PM
yessss! another water type :3 hahaha. water type pwn. ya the very first pkmn game i got was gold version. and i started with totadile! and i trained him to lvl like 80 somthing. so yes! water type ftw :D
There is mostly water types i like water types the best also :) Followed by grass and psychic.

Vevevicamp
07-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Arceus ain't even that strong, it has the best stats but its attacks are just awefull.

Also it is every type because it can change :O.

Deoxys pwns arceus -wink wink-

Okay, you have to be trolling. Arceus is far from awful. He's banned in ubers for a reason. Base 120 in every stat? Yes please. Swords Dance + Extremespeed? Awesome. Arguably the most versatile Pokemon in the game? Hell yeah. You might want to check his moves again too, kid.

Anyways, favorite type is bug type. I dunno why, but they just a certain coolness factor that set them apart from every other type.

dAdRaGoNtRaInEr
07-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Fire bacause its da BEASTLIEST and cause all there evolutions are crazy.

MoonKit
07-25-2010, 04:00 AM
This doesn't exactly go here...

But my favorite types are Dark and Dragon. Favorite move types are Water and Ice.

malcuz
07-25-2010, 12:26 PM
Its between fire and dragon or ice.

Crystal-Wolf
07-25-2010, 07:51 PM
Ice , Ice is a win.

Hikari10
03-19-2011, 04:43 AM
Whats your favorite type of pokemon? mine is water because the power of water is so intense in battle. plus its useful for things such as surf, waterfall, dive, and whirlpool.
whats urs? and whats ur reasoning behind your choice?

I'm the same as you, I like Water-types too. They make great HM slaves.