PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Seen Zoids before???

charizard ex
07-22-2010, 10:55 AM
Has anyone ever seen the show zoids? I just started watching it again and I really like the show it's pretty awesome.

Dartz
07-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Has anyone ever seen the show zoids? I just started watching it again and I really like the show it's pretty awesome.
Never Heard Actually
and also Change your Title to your Topic, it looks like a SPAM

charizard ex
07-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Yea, I should probably do that and well it was on the air a couple of years back, you might have been to young to have seen it. I was about 12 when it came out.

Dartz
07-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Yea, I should probably do that and well it was on the air a couple of years back, you might have been to young to have seen it. I was about 12 when it came out.
i am 14 now

Krken
07-22-2010, 11:59 AM
lol kids these days.
so it is not SPAM i have not watched it before.
What is it about?

charizard ex
07-22-2010, 12:05 PM
It is about this people that have battles in things called zoids to see who is the better team is. It is a good show and like there is more to it then that, but that's I all I remember right now.

@Dartz- yea you were to young to remember it or to have even seen it. It was out when you were about 9 maybe younger

Sir Zephyrus
07-22-2010, 04:49 PM
lol kids these days.
so it is not SPAM i have not watched it before.
What is it about?

For a more detailed explanation...

The first season is about a boy named Van who finds a girl with amnesia named Fiona and a Zoid (giant robotic animals used for war), and they go on a journey trying to find out about Fionas past, but get caught up in a massive war between two armies.

The second season is set a few centuries later where Zoid battles have become a tournament styled sport, much less entertaining than the first season.

Dr Scott
07-22-2010, 07:01 PM
I used to watch this, and always thought it was pretty sweet.

charizard ex
07-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Yea, I was watching it because I saw a sign with zoids in it and I was like I got to watch that show. They have like 5 different seasons on the site I went on

Snake Bite
07-23-2010, 02:55 AM
Zoids was the shizz!! I loved it so much... Good time good times..

iChaos
07-23-2010, 03:02 AM
Zoids was the shizz!! I loved it so much... Good time good times..
Agreed with Snake Bite! I have some of the action figures, but I don't know where they are now.

Snake Bite
07-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Agreed with Snake Bite! I have some of the action figures, but I don't know where they are now.

yeah i actually remeber getting up at like 630 or something like that to watch it right b4 school. wow that was a long time ago . lol

Sixto
07-23-2010, 03:11 AM
I loved this anime. Zaber Fang was my favorite!

charizard ex
07-23-2010, 03:36 AM
yeah i actually remeber getting up at like 630 or something like that to watch it right b4 school. wow that was a long time ago . lol

Haha yea, I remember that. I use to do the same thing lol

Peace Buyer
07-23-2010, 05:37 AM
I love the show and had about 100 action figures but... I left in the sun a couple days (i was in the hospital) and when i got back all i saw was wax in meh backyard...

Snake Bite
07-23-2010, 06:58 AM
i dont think plastic melts like a candle dude... Not even if you were in death valley.
Anyways, Dont watch new century, i tried that today, and i was like what is this bs? then i saw thy had a chaotic century and that is the zoid i remeber. ll.

charizard ex
07-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Dam that sucks I would have been super pissed

Peace Buyer
08-02-2010, 09:56 AM
i dont think plastic melts like a candle dude... Not even if you were in death valley.
Anyways, Dont watch new century, i tried that today, and i was like what is this bs? then i saw thy had a chaotic century and that is the zoid i remeber. ll.

Actually, they do melt .

Alonso
08-04-2010, 09:08 PM
the days of toonami. awesome show. i only liked the tournament season though. i never got into the series where they had this war in the past with the republics and stuff. i just liked Bit and the Liger

Compound Pain
08-30-2010, 11:36 AM
What is Zoids can anyone tell me?

Peace Buyer
08-30-2010, 12:18 PM
the days of toonami. awesome show. i only liked the tournament season though. i never got into the series where they had this war in the past with the republics and stuff. i just liked Bit and the Liger

Fav liger?

check on wiki, they'll give better explaination

Gokudera-Kun
08-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Oh my god, saw this thread and nostalgia'd so hard.

I liked the Original better than the Tournament.(Don't remember the exact names) I liked that dinosaur-thing, the one with the fusion cannon. My fave Liger would prolly be the Aero Liger.(Blue one, right?)

Kenny_C.002
08-30-2010, 09:49 PM

I liked the Original better than the Tournament.(Don't remember the exact names) I liked that dinosaur-thing, the one with the fusion cannon. My fave Liger would prolly be the Aero Liger.(Blue one, right?)
Heh. I remember watching like 2 series for Zoids (the tournament one and the one with the kid digging up a liger). Honestly, I liked the murasame liger/tiger better than liger zero for some reason.

Gokudera-Kun
08-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Heh. I remember watching like 2 series for Zoids (the tournament one and the one with the kid digging up a liger). Honestly, I liked the murasame liger/tiger better than liger zero for some reason.
Because it was the original. That series had so much more going for it. The tourney just got on my nerves after I saw how awesome the original Shadow Wolf and Liger were.

Alonso
09-06-2010, 09:59 PM

Wasn't the blue one the Yaeger? Something German sounding. Then there was the Orange one which had knives and finally the heavy duty green tank Liger

Dog of Hellsing
09-18-2010, 09:14 PM
For a more detailed explanation...

The first season is about a boy named Van who finds a girl with amnesia named Fiona and a Zoid (giant robotic animals used for war), and they go on a journey trying to find out about Fionas past, but get caught up in a massive war between two armies.

The second season is set a few centuries later where Zoid battles have become a tournament styled sport, much less entertaining than the first season.

I could have sworn Chaotic Century was the second season or even the third. I seem to recall Toonami playing the one with Bit and the others first, and then switching to Chaotic Century. Maybe I'm just confused though.

Anyways, yeah, the tourney season was lame compared to CC. I <3 GenoBreaker ^^.

I don't remember if I ever saw NC or not. I remember Fuzorz or Fuzors or however the hell they spelled it, though, and that one was stupid D:.

Bolded = same here lulz.

Er...GenoSaur? GenoSaurer? GenoBreaker? DeathSaurer (or w/e that one was called XD)? Berserk Fury?

It's sad I still remember so many of these things and it's been years since I saw any of them XD. I should see if the library has CC on DVD.