PDA

View Full Version : a few questions...

terry
07-22-2010, 08:46 PM
so hopefully I'm getting heartgold or soulsilver by tomorrow, and I was wondering a few things:

-does your rival still steal a pokemon like in the original?

-are the gym leaders in kanto stronger than the ones in johto? I haven't played the original in years, I forgot everything.

-is there a pal park in soulsilver/heartgold?

-is the apricot man back? I missed getting free pokeballs :crackup:

-is the shiny gyrados back?

-is there a battle frontier or anything of the sort in soulsilver/heartgold?

-should I get soulsilver or heartgold?

-is it worth the $39?

-last question: can you play pokemon battle revolution with your heartgold/soulsilver team?

thanks for your time, I just wanted to know what to expect.

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 08:51 PM
so hopefully I'm getting heartgold or soulsilver by tomorrow, and I was wondering a few things:

-does your rival still steal a pokemon like in the original?

-are the gym leaders in kanto stronger than the ones in johto? I haven't played the original in years, I forgot everything.

-is there a pal park in soulsilver/heartgold?

-is the apricot man back? I missed getting free pokeballs :crackup:

-is the shiny gyrados back?

-is there a battle frontier or anything of the sort in soulsilver/heartgold?

-should I get soulsilver or heartgold?

-is it worth the $39?

-last question: can you play pokemon battle revolution with your heartgold/soulsilver team?

thanks for your time, I just wanted to know what to expect.

umm yes. your rival does steal the pokemon.
kanto gym leaders are stronger.
there is a pal park (yess!! :3)
apricot man is indeed back!
there is shiny gyrados!
i belive there is a battle frontier.
depends on which one you want. there are a few differences such as which pokemon you want (such as you can only get phanphy in heartgold, so its personal pereferences)
yes it is worth the money! you can get it 15 bucks cheaper on ebay if you dont want the pokewalker though.
idk about ur last question :D
hope that helped!!

terry
07-22-2010, 08:52 PM
thanks, and I've heard a lot about the pokewalker, but never fully understood the point of that either. mind helping me figure that out?

ash_ketchup
07-22-2010, 08:55 PM
thanks, and I've heard a lot about the pokewalker, but never fully understood the point of that either. mind helping me figure that out?

um ya sure. a pokewalker is just a little toy thing. its pretty fun. you just put ur pokemon on it and its just a pedometer. just counts your steps. you can battle and catch pokemon on the pokewalker. and the more you walk the more watts you get which gives you more trails to walk on. and it gives you items. it really comes down to if you want it. oh and the more you walk the more exp points you get for your pokemon.

terry
07-22-2010, 08:57 PM
thanks!