PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With E4!

ash_ketchup
07-23-2010, 11:11 PM
I trained only like 3 of my pokemon. which left my other pokemon crap. like level 40.
my true strong pokemon:
Feraligatr lvl 67

Ampharos lvl 58

Growilthe lvl 58

are those the right types/levels i'll need? or do i need more pokemon??

Darkria111
07-23-2010, 11:36 PM
Your going to want a flying type in your team for Bruno does Feraligatr know an ice move for Lance.

Mr420
07-24-2010, 01:00 AM
are you going with just those 3 or those are your big gunners?

in any case ^ Lance can bust some satanic moves to keep you in your place.

my expert advice. take alot of these items 5o + JIC
max potions
full restore
*all battle items* alot
status healing items
revives
max revives.(if you can clones these. better 4 you).
sacred ash JIC

Cherries
07-24-2010, 01:53 AM
I trained only like 3 of my pokemon. which left my other pokemon crap. like level 40.
my true strong pokemon:
Feraligatr lvl 67

Ampharos lvl 58

Growilthe lvl 58

are those the right types/levels i'll need? or do i need more pokemon??
If this is round 1 nothing reaches past lvl 60 so you should be fine just go and catch yourself a pidgey maybe for bruno or even better use the eevee bill gave you to train an Espeon Evolve with friendship in the day, Will help with Koga ANd bruno and karen, will u will want your fire type, you have Growlith. Amphy will help on lance's flyers.

Give ur gator ice beam or something and he will also help with karen and such, you have a decent team just needs a lil patching. :D Hope I helped.

Also lvl your pokes with exp share in Tojto falls or Victory road.

Make sure you have atleast 5 decents 40+.

ash_ketchup
07-24-2010, 07:13 AM
Your going to want a flying type in your team for Bruno does Feraligatr know an ice move for Lance.

Ice fang. and yaaa thats the only ice type move i have.

Black Label
07-24-2010, 03:56 PM
If the others are level 40, they are most more than likely ready. Leve 40 is the level I went in.

Tasteless
07-24-2010, 05:17 PM
You're fine. I'd do the pokethlon some to get a Fire Stone for Growlithe and just make sure you have good type coverage amongst your Pokemon.

Bring lots of revives and the three other most sturdy Pokemon you have in case you need to throw one in to sacrifice while you heal up one of your mains. =)

ash_ketchup
07-25-2010, 11:18 PM
You're fine. I'd do the pokethlon some to get a Fire Stone for Growlithe and just make sure you have good type coverage amongst your Pokemon.

Bring lots of revives and the three other most sturdy Pokemon you have in case you need to throw one in to sacrifice while you heal up one of your mains. =)

ok yaaa. i only used those 3 pokemon and i won. hmm. i guess they were good enough?

DancingDodo
07-26-2010, 12:44 AM
First time through the E4, My Feraligatr was pretty much my only weapon, i was running with

Crunch
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Feraligatr is a much better physical attack force than special IMO, so Ice Fang is superior to Ice Beam, the extra PP is also useful. Waterfall is a strong STAB move that hits most opponents for Neutral coverage, although if you have Aqua Tail, that's even stronger. Crunch comes in handy against Will mainly whilst Earthquake is a good solution for Koga.

Cherries
07-26-2010, 03:38 PM
First time through the E4, My Feraligatr was pretty much my only weapon, i was running with

Crunch
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Earthquake

Feraligatr is a much better physical attack force than special IMO, so Ice Fang is superior to Ice Beam, the extra PP is also useful. Waterfall is a strong STAB move that hits most opponents for Neutral coverage, although if you have Aqua Tail, that's even stronger. Crunch comes in handy against Will mainly whilst Earthquake is a good solution for Koga.
Nice move set btw O.o