PDA

View Full Version : Fav elite 4 trainer?

ash_ketchup
07-28-2010, 09:21 AM
I think Bertha is awesome! shes my fav. i like ground pokemon and water pokemon so she has both :3... i wish she was my grandmother.

F.D.
07-28-2010, 11:21 AM
My favourite elite four member would have to be Lance, because he looks so awesome.

- Nicholas.

Dartz
07-28-2010, 11:52 AM
My Favorite Elite4
Cynthia <3

Cherries
07-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Karen of Jhoto, Because of what she says after you beat her.

I forget. what she says but she says somethiong along the lines of

"Strong pokemon weak pokemon" "That is only the vocie of selfish trainers" " People should try to win with the pokemon they like berst not the ones that are most powerful"

I think she says that but anyway beign a wifi battler and having so many poke sto choose from it helped me remember what pokes i like.

lu1z
07-28-2010, 06:46 PM
My fav E4 would be Koga, he looks awesome and uses Poison types which i hardly see.

Skylands
07-28-2010, 07:10 PM
Lance, because Dragon types are simply awesome.

Neeno
07-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Karen of Jhoto, Because of what she says after you beat her.

I forget. what she says but she says somethiong along the lines of

"Strong pokemon weak pokemon" "That is only the vocie of selfish trainers" " People should try to win with the pokemon they like berst not the ones that are most powerful"

I think she says that but anyway beign a wifi battler and having so many poke sto choose from it helped me remember what pokes i like.
Today I was battling the E4 for the second time and this time I actually read what they were saying xD
I thought the exact same about what Karen said =) , being a good trainer with the pokes you like not with the ones that are strong is quite challenging.. but it's totally worth it! ^^

dAdRaGoNtRaInEr
07-29-2010, 01:51 AM
Lance because his pokemon are all dragons and thats my favorite type so.....yea

batonpasser
09-08-2010, 04:42 AM
Koga was my favorite, it was good to see that he wasn't content with just being a gym leader and decided to move up in the world.

SuperSaiyajin4Gengar
09-08-2010, 12:28 PM
koga has to be my favorite and he's not like any other trainers because he's a proud ninja.