lvl22 Geodude
lvl22 Ivysaur
lvl23 Wartortle
lvl23 Charmeleon

tell me what you think.

Frost Wolf
08-10-2005, 04:32 PM
for where you are right now your lineup is very good they where
all raised in a balanced way<continue to do that and about how to get the pokemon pics in your message you have to have them saved into your documents or pictures then when your writing a message scroll down to where it says attach files click manage attachments then choose my documents or pictures then choose your picture hit upload then exit and send and it should come up!

NumberT
08-14-2005, 11:09 PM
thanks frost.

i just beat Sabrina and heres my team now

lvl.49 Pikachu
lvl.50 Venasaur
lvl.50 Nidoqueen
lvl.50 Zapdos
lvl.53 Blastoise
lvl.54 Charizard

i beat sabrina with just pikachu and venasaur.

Metamariogo
08-24-2005, 06:01 PM
that's not asome, is just you spend too much time playing an old game, :rolleyes:

plus: i rate... 80... a C

deoxys1
08-26-2005, 11:27 AM
i just passed rock tunnel and heres my team

lvl21 Pikachu
lvl21 Butterfree
lvl22 Geodude
lvl22 Ivysaur
lvl23 Wartortle
lvl23 Charmeleon

tell me what you think.

thats a really good balenced team and good pokemon! keep on the good training :razz:

2wings
10-07-2005, 09:42 AM
for where you are right now your lineup is very good they where
all raised in a balanced way<continue to do that and about how to get the pokemon pics in your message you have to have them saved into your documents or pictures then when your writing a message scroll down to where it says attach files click manage attachments then choose my documents or pictures then choose your picture hit upload then exit and send and it should come up!

Erm, i quoted this post cause i wanted to tell you how to put Pics in your sig. just get the URL of the picture you want and place it between this: Insert it here
And NumberT i think you should lose the geodude, get a Mr.Mime..... or a mew/metwo you need a psychic type on your team.