PDA

View Full Version : [DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Returning Darkness[DS]

Winter
08-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Well, here we are, a thread for discussion about the KH: TRD RP. Here you can post anything from questions, possible plot twists, and random character chat. *Eyes Chibi for that last one* Anyway, we has a DS thread now.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-07-2010, 05:31 PM
Ugh, Seraphim... how did I know he was going to show up here? As much as I dislike him, accepted. It'll be interesting to see how he and Nox get along. :)

Well 1.) I told you he'd be showing up and 2.) He's the only Heartless character I have. :P

And why're you eyeing me? STALKER!!! *flees*

Winter
08-07-2010, 11:27 PM
I know, but he still creeps me out. And I'm eyeing you because you love to do character chat.

Draconic_Espeon
08-08-2010, 06:40 AM
Seems like a lot of Heartless characters. =x I opted not to go evil, so I'm just sticking with my two good guys.

Winter
08-08-2010, 09:59 PM
XD They are really popular, not something you see too often in RPs, a whole buncha people willing to be the bad guys. It'l be fun, though.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-08-2010, 10:42 PM
I never said you wouldn't find a way, just that I couldn't think of one.

Dat's cuz you ain't as smart as me.

And Espeon, actually I have a slew of good people I plan to cast, I just haven't gotten around to doing their Sus yet. *lazy* Really I'm just using an old literary trick that's been done for ages.

Sieses
08-08-2010, 11:27 PM
I'm working on my SU right now. I'm just having a hard time with the History portion of it. That and I'm lazy... and like playing Okami when I should be writing.

Draconic_Espeon
08-09-2010, 01:08 AM
And Espeon, actually I have a slew of good people I plan to cast, I just haven't gotten around to doing their Sus yet. *lazy* Really I'm just using an old literary trick that's been done for ages.

I was actually mostly just making conversation. Which has been accomplished. =D But yeah, that's good. I thought it was interesting that so many people wanted to be bad guys, but, then again, look at the popularity of Org. XIII. I guess it's not THAT surprising.

Unless I get a random idea for a Heartless in the next few days (which is entirely possible), I'm probably just going to go with Kiin and Hankai.

EDIT: Funny enough, after posting this, I DID get an idea for a Heartless. =x

Winter
08-09-2010, 05:42 AM
I have ideas for several, I didn't bring Julius onto the team because I didn't want twenty million characters, and I got the idea for a few others including one that I got after re-playing through the Leechgrave fight day on the DS game.

And lol, Esper, on what system? Wii or PS2? You might recognize some of Chibi's characters if you're far in enough. *Grins and pokes Ammy and Oki*

Enkaku_Kumori
08-12-2010, 02:12 AM
I have ideas for several, I didn't bring Julius onto the team because I didn't want twenty million characters, and I got the idea for a few others including one that I got after re-playing through the Leechgrave fight day on the DS game.

And lol, Esper, on what system? Wii or PS2? You might recognize some of Chibi's characters if you're far in enough. *Grins and pokes Ammy and Oki*

Rawr, quit screwing with mah spammeh characters. I can have a wolf-sun-goddess-with-a-samurai-bug/inch-tall-kid-on-her-head whenever I want. >:(

Winter
08-12-2010, 07:09 PM
:P And I can still mess with you 'cause I know where they came from.

Chibi_Charmander13
08-14-2010, 12:13 AM
I have a question, what exactly do you want us to do in our first post? :O

Winter
08-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Honestly, until I can figure out where everyone is at, it's kinda free-roam right now. If Kai's around Radient Garden he's free to talk to Kokoro and Miche, but aside from that, it's whatever you want. No goals right now.

Draconic_Espeon
08-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Hankai's talking to Kokoro and Michelle for lack of anything better to do. Mera's eating the hearts of NPCs for fun. Kiin's hiding behind Hankai. Fun times.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-14-2010, 08:22 PM
Just so you know neechan, I have no clue who any of your characters are, except for Nox, Hannibal, and Kokoro. :D

And my characters....dangit I hate when you don't give us specific orders! Makes me confused! *stomps off to brainstorm*

EDIT: I noticed this just now xD Espeon, Seraphim="Bloody Puppet"=EPIC WIN

Winter
08-14-2010, 09:44 PM
XD I don't think you've been in and RP where I really got to use Kakaze, though he was in Metal's Last Chance RP. And Miche is new, I got her idea after I saw some girl at Six Flags in line for a roller coaster with her jacket/dress on and inspired the entir character. Funny thing is that I love her already.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-14-2010, 10:14 PM
Well, it was his fault! He's the one that made Artemis so mad she slapped him, only I never made it to that part. :)

You wanted me to make Artemis mad! Sides, I was just playin' the character!

Winter
08-14-2010, 10:18 PM
You have to admit it was funny, though. I mean, otherwise no one would have thought her capable of getting mad, that's usually Kira and Nox's jobs.

Chibi_Charmander13
08-14-2010, 10:19 PM
You have to admit it was funny, though. I mean, otherwise no one would have thought her capable of getting mad, that's usually Kira and Nox's jobs.
Well i kinda just explained how my character got his keyblade and what happened until now. Kinda lame but it's my first post, they'll get better I'm sure. :)

Enkaku_Kumori
08-15-2010, 04:56 PM
H'okay guys, sorry to be so sudden but I'm going somewhere and I won't be here for all of today and possibly some of tomnorrow (depends on if we spend the night). So I'll be inactive for quite a while, and I don't want my page spammed with VMs telling me to get off my lazy butt and post (why yes Winter, I AM looking at you. How'd you know?).

So, seeya sometime later. Obviously not today. :P

Winter
08-15-2010, 09:51 PM
XD I only bug you when I need you to post, though just for that, I oughta send you twenty million VMs.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-17-2010, 10:08 PM
And oddly enough not a single VM on my page.

Charmander009
08-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Oh, haiderguyz :3

Where's everyone at? ^^'

(And I gotta ask... Who's excited for Birth by Sleep? PICK ME!!!! :D)

Winter
08-22-2010, 05:36 AM
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I got it on reserve and everything!!! I have been waiting on this game for two years(stupid GameInformer), I am ready for it to come out!

And I'm waiting on Draconic Espeon to post, Kokoro and Miche are talking to Hankai, and DarkAmethyst hasn't posted anything, so what am I supposed to do? She said she's gonna post today, but she's been telling me that for a few days... Anyone not in that conversation is free to post. Heartless are free to bug Nox if they want, she's wherever the Heartless hang out(no name for the place yet, unleash the creativity!). Oh, and Esper's told me he's on vacation, so I have no idea when to expect him.

Shock64
08-22-2010, 08:40 AM
Hey, can I sign up even though it started? I've never done an RP like these (although I have done RPs in different ways) and it seemed intriguing. Plus, I love Kingdom Hearts and have a good idea for a Heartless character. ;D

Enkaku_Kumori
08-22-2010, 06:50 PM
Well, Seraphim heading to over wherever the hell Nox is, Oki and Ammy are annoying each other in Traverse Town, and Hermes and Zyxion are also in T Town, although they have yet to appear.

Winter
08-23-2010, 03:09 AM
Then post something and have him bug her or something. I can't do anything right now.

And I've told you already, Shock, you're good to SU.

Draconic_Espeon
08-23-2010, 03:55 AM
Then post something and have him bug her or something. I can't do anything right now.

And I've told you already, Shock, you're good to SU.

Posted finally. Sorry about the wait. =x I start college tomorrow, so... yeah.

Charmander009
08-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Is it your first year at college? :D

Anywho, Winter's got it on reserve? Doood I'm jealous!!! I need to getz it! :x

Enkaku_Kumori
08-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Eh, BbS seems to complicated for me. Really, not to mention I'm prett ysure I know what goe son so no need to play it. If anything I'd just want to see the Apprentices before they became Org. XIII, Ienzo, Even, and Aeleus in particular. :3

Draconic_Espeon
08-24-2010, 02:15 AM
Yup, my first year. ^^; Kinda nervous still. These first few days are about getting to know people. I don't actually start classes until Wednesday.

I probably won't get Birth by Sleep. Isn't it the one on PSP? Yeah, I don't have one. ._. -goes back to playing the DS she got to play Pokemon games-

Shock64
08-24-2010, 02:32 AM
Can't wait for BBS. Have it reserved. And I can't play the damn DS one because my f'ing DS's left trigger isn't working. If I can't lock on, I can't fight. -_-

Winter
08-24-2010, 04:26 AM
Yeah you can, doesn't yours auto-lock? I hardly ever use my lock.

And I just got the PSP for Christmas, and I had to do a lot of whining to get it and Dissidia. Anyone play Crisis Core? That's another game I reccomend, I love it to death, Chibi can tell you I've replayed it about a million times, and know most of the lines. :)

Enkaku_Kumori
08-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Wiiiinteeeerrr, I think my homicidal bloody puppet is getting a little possessive over your character.

Winter
08-25-2010, 04:06 AM
I noticed, Chibi. The puppet kind of like Kakaze... creepy...

Shock64
08-25-2010, 05:45 AM
Kumori, your guy reminds me of a combination of Arakune from BlazBlue and Sakahagi from SMT: Nocturne. Pretty crazy.

Two things. One, I like Hollow Castle for the place. It's good. I like The Place That Always Is, though. Because The World That Never Was is relevant to Nobodies, as they never are supposed to exist. The Place That Always Is is relevant to Heartless, as there is always darkness in peoples' hearts. Just sayin'.

Two, my posts may seem short, but that's because I don't want to let you guys into the mind of Sharuke for a while. I like that air of mystery. I also put enough work into the color of the words. XD

Charmander009
08-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Yup, my first year. ^^; Kinda nervous still. These first few days are about getting to know people. I don't actually start classes until Wednesday.

I probably won't get Birth by Sleep. Isn't it the one on PSP? Yeah, I don't have one. ._. -goes back to playing the DS she got to play Pokemon games-

Sweet! How fun for you! :D I just got done with my first year, and boy, it was a blast! Don't be too nervous, it'll be great ;D

Luckily, my mom randomly bough a PSP one day, and she doesn't use it anymore so.... yeah. :3

Um, can I put in this thought? Hollow Castle's okay... but what do you guys think of: Castle of Night?

Shock64
08-25-2010, 08:13 PM
Castle of Night is okay, honestly. It sounds like a name trying to be cool. I say The Place That Always Is > Hollow Castle > Castle of Night. Maybe we should vote. xP

Charmander009
08-25-2010, 11:34 PM
Well, I don't really like The Place That Always Is, but that's fine too. I also got thinking, Darkness Castle, but I don't know. xD Hollow Castle just reminded me of Hollow Bastion, that's all. ^^'

Shock64
08-25-2010, 11:51 PM
How about The Dark Dominion? =O

Charmander009
08-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Oh, I like that one! :D

Enkaku_Kumori
08-26-2010, 03:02 AM
I noticed, Chibi. The puppet kind of like Kakaze... creepy...

Oh come on, he can't be homicidal ALL the time! There are other ways to be creepy you know!

Kumori, your guy reminds me of a combination of Arakune from BlazBlue and Sakahagi from SMT: Nocturne. Pretty crazy.

Really? I have no idea who either of those people are, but that's awesome regardless. I always thought he was kinda like Gollum, but that's most likely because I always imagine him with the raspy Gollum voice (and he talks in third person.) I just enjoy trying to make him as creepy as possible.

And The Place That Always Is is technically an accurate name, but it....I dunno, it doesn't seem to have the same eloquence as The World That Never Was. I would just use synonyms and the like, such as Forever Castle which basically gets the same message across.

Winter
08-26-2010, 04:40 AM
I just thought they're empty so... Empty=Hollow=Castle and tah-dah! :)

And it's still kinda freaky that he's posessive, even if it's because he wants to eat him.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-26-2010, 10:03 PM
I just thought they're empty so... Empty=Hollow=Castle and tah-dah! :)

And it's still kinda freaky that he's posessive, even if it's because he wants to eat him.

But Heartless aren't empty, Nobodies are. (I thought you were ripping off Hollows because they eat people as well...)

I know it's freaky. But he doesn't want to eat Kakaze! (Well, not as much as before ;;>>) He just likes him because he's something Seraphim's never seen before, and because he's not supposed to eat him he wants to study him and figure out why he's so soecial. more like a bad case of Morbid Curiosity Syndrome.

Charmander009
08-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Okay, sorry it took a bit, but Zethus is gonna pop in and meet up with everybody next post. Then, hopefully Michael can run into the others. ^^

*is way happy to be in a KH rp :3*

Enkaku_Kumori
08-26-2010, 11:35 PM
*needs to pull Ammy and Oki outta the cobwebs sometime...*

Darn you Hard Rock music! Now I wanna make another Heartless character!! >.<

Winter
08-27-2010, 02:36 AM
XD I oughta get Alane in there and screw with everybody. She's a ruthless witch in meh fic, it'd be interesting to see her with no emotions to hold her back...

White_Rabbit
08-27-2010, 02:45 AM
Okay, sorry it took a bit, but Zethus is gonna pop in and meet up with everybody next post. Then, hopefully Michael can run into the others. ^^

*is way happy to be in a KH rp :3*
wow...

its like... the fourth of July.

honestly... a beautiful group of people who love Kingdom Hearts. i'm happy.

Winter
08-27-2010, 02:49 AM
XD If you RP, you're quite welcome to sign up.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-27-2010, 09:41 PM
wow...

its like... the fourth of July.

honestly... a beautiful group of people who love Kingdom Hearts. i'm happy.

*gasp* We were just call beautiful and KH fans by a fellow fan! *hug*

Shock64
08-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Yay! Love of Kingdom Hearts spreads! ^_^

You should totally join! We need more Keyblade bearers that aren't fighting the same RPer's Heartless. XD

(Also, I posted. Just sayin'. ;P)

Enkaku_Kumori
08-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Ahhh, I need my Keyblade person to go to Radiant Garden for some reason. Then we''l have some bearers.

Wiiinnteeer, plleeeeeaaaase approve Ash, I loooove hiiiim!

Shock64
08-29-2010, 01:27 AM
Am I allowed to create a world specifically for Sharuke's own personal use? It sounds weird, but you'll see if/when I do it. xP

Winter
08-29-2010, 04:47 AM
*Shrugs* Sure, go ahead. I made Shibuya a world.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-29-2010, 10:23 PM
So by your logic I can have Inkworld pop up?

Winter
08-30-2010, 01:34 AM
...Does it come from a game or Disney related? If so, then yes. If not, then no. I'm trying to keep some normalcy to the World madness here.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-30-2010, 02:43 AM
...Does it come from a game or Disney related? If so, then yes. If not, then no. I'm trying to keep some normalcy to the World madness here.

Well technically it's a book. Never stopped Kingdom Hearts before though. :P

Winter
08-30-2010, 04:25 AM
*Sigh* I guess so.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-31-2010, 01:24 AM
*Sigh* I guess so.

xDD I don't exactly plan to make it pop up, but I stow away the idea, just in case.

And WHAT?!!! Alice in Wonderland is a book, if you remember correctly. And Aladdin was based off a book and Peter Pan was a book and guess what? Hercules: Ancient Mythlogoy. Not everything has to be a movie, y'know.

Actually I should make worlds for my favorite Disney movies >>

Charmander009
08-31-2010, 01:30 AM
SO ASHFINGER WAS FROM INKWORLD!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm good. xD

I forgot to finish my sentance in my last post, but I was going to say, Chibi, that you could have your bearer bump into Michael

Enkaku_Kumori
08-31-2010, 01:48 AM
INORITE? LOL, I think I said it in my SU, but still...I'm sad now that his name sounds so close to Dustfinger, which is NOT what I was going for. :P

Um, sure, I'd love to...First I have to get her over there*makes plans for a world jump*

Charmander009
08-31-2010, 03:04 AM
LoL, I couldn't find the sign up form, but... xD I wondered when there was the 'finger' part to his name, but it's still way cool! ^^

Okay, cool. ^^

Winter
08-31-2010, 04:04 AM
Yeah, but they were all made into Disney movies, smarty.

Enkaku_Kumori
08-31-2010, 10:39 PM
LoL, I couldn't find the sign up form, but... xD I wondered when there was the 'finger' part to his name, but it's still way cool! ^^

Okay, cool. ^^

xDDD Thanks

And Winter, I know that, but where do you think movies get their inspiration from? The written word came long before the movies :3

Stiiilll, since you stated no one's playing the leader, can Ash haz second-in-command?

Winter
09-01-2010, 03:58 AM
Duh, I'm not stupid Chibi--I'm the one in honors classes, remember??? But they're all included because SE partnered with Disney, and they were Disney movies before the games came out. And I don't think Tron is a book, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Speaking of Tron--anyone else pumped about the remake?

And second-in-command is reserved for teh pyschotic Leader-worshipper witch known as Alane(she'll be and NPC, but still...).

Enkaku_Kumori
09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Tron actually is a book series, and no, I'm not pumped.

So we're actually GETTING some leadership? Although you might not want to make her an NPC, no one ever wants to take them.

Winter
09-02-2010, 01:39 AM
I'll pull her strings most of the time, but I don't feel nor do I have the time to write up an SU for her. My teachers here are awesome, but they love giving homework.

And since when is Tron a book series???

Enkaku_Kumori
09-02-2010, 02:39 AM
Look it up, someone wrote a book about it.

Awww, poor you. So without an SU there's no Alane?

Winter
09-02-2010, 04:45 AM
No, no SU in my book means NPC. She'll show up, but she's not gonna be specifically anyone's.

And I'll have to look later, just got through watching the first one, it's amazing to see how far movie tech has come since those days. :) I kept yelling "Yes! Stab him with the sparkle stick!"

Dr Robotnik
09-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Sorry for not posting, everyone; I caught a cold and it's killing all my inspiration X.x I'll post as soon as I can think of something.

Winter
09-04-2010, 03:11 AM
*Hugs* Then get better soon! :) And hopefully you'll get your inspiration back soon.

Enkaku_Kumori
09-04-2010, 03:49 AM
gods, braindead. X_x Chaaar, Imma gettin' Ammy and Oki to land near Michael, kay?