PDA

View Full Version : My shiny pokemon

zeezow
08-09-2010, 08:01 AM
Every one here is free to post his shiny pokemon and how did he get it (optional) I just like knowing people shinies even though I have a low number of shinies please note that I am asking about legal shinies.

Here are mine:
first: shiny gyrados in SS
second: shiny golbat I found it in wild:biggrin:
third: shiny pichu from the event
last: shiny larvitar adamnt nature ( I was chaining gligar when it reached 14 this shiny larvitar broke my chain and it was adamnt :biggrin: ) lucky me

Eskapeze
08-12-2010, 10:05 AM
last: shiny larvitar adamnt nature ( I was chaining gligar when it reached 14 this shiny larvitar broke my chain and it was adamnt :biggrin: ) lucky me

Chaining on Pokemon Heartgold and SoulSilver?

Anyways Im going to assume you mean all the games not just Ss/Hg since you typed that.

First:shiny Golbat on Ruby in Victory Road
Second: Chained shiny phanpy on D/p (got 2)
3rd:Chained shiny Surskit on D/p (got 2)
4th: Chained shiny Geodude yesterday on D/p
last:Chained shiny Machop today on D/p

I have absolutely no luck what so ever when finding shinies randomly, Golbat has been the only one but I lost it when I restarted.

The pokerader is the only thing keeping me attached to D/P

Skylands
08-12-2010, 01:54 PM
First: Shiny Gyarados in G/S/C - Lake of Rage
Second: Shiny Exeggcute in FR/LG - Safari Zone
Third: Shiny Geodude (2) in D/P - Route 207

Mr420
08-12-2010, 02:50 PM
where to start, oh yeah the begining,
G/S/C Lake of Rage Gyarados (though i had no idead then it was shiny).
1st shiny thro trades was for a Rayquaza -here on pe2k.
just before HG/SS came out I traded for a Japanese PCP, then got the gmestp PCP.

3 days into HG my GF caught a shiny rattatta in the wild in the bushes above the bridge where there are 3 fisherman, between Union Cave & Violet City.
5 days into SS I ran into Pidgey myself near Eucreatek? you know the road just before that where there is a split.. I had my wild encounter on the right side of the split.
on my son's HG I bumpt into a sandshrew in the union cave.

all legit & the only ones actually caught in wild, all others traded for. for some reason chaining on D/PT has not yielded results, chains always get broken.

Tia
08-12-2010, 06:52 PM
First: Shiny Gyarados G/S/C.
Second: Shiny Poochyena R/S/E.

AUfan
08-12-2010, 10:08 PM
I first saw shinies back in the days of G/S/C versions when i caught the red gyarados and a random shiny Raticate i found in that route outside celadon city (i think). I never again saw a shiny pokemon in the wild but i have breeded myself a completely legit adamant Shiny Eevee that i evolved into Umbreon. Umbreon has been my favorite pokemon since i got him in silver version back 10 years ago, and my shiny Umbreon (he is a curse/payback Umbreon) is my most favorite and awesomest pokemon on my main team. :smile:

Eskapeze
08-13-2010, 09:51 AM
W00t just got a shiny clefairy on a pokerader chain of 6 =D

SinisterSages
08-15-2010, 04:07 AM
ive gotten lickitung on a chain of 1 in dp O.o it was amazing and a random encouter weedle in SS when my brother said he was gonna restart my game but he started it up on my save ran in grass and one appeared and he didnt know it was shiny and almost turned it off but i caught it........... those are my best stories!

Rampardos_Fan
08-15-2010, 05:27 PM
The only shiny I have is a Latios, from Emerald. Back then I thought that that was the colour Latios was in Emerald, ah the days.

Mr420
08-16-2010, 08:25 AM
I almost 4got to mention I obtained a shiny Mew threw GTS in trade for a shiny Vulpix.. its a very sweet come up.

Blackpaw Stormfeather
08-17-2010, 11:41 PM
I have only one shiny, a Mudkip in my Sapphire. After 21 non-stop hours of SRing.

Knuckles
08-18-2010, 12:56 AM
1. shiny gyarados in G/S/C
2. shiny pinsir in bug catching contest in g/s/c
3. shiny whismur in Sapphire
4. shiny tentacool in leaf green
5. shiny tentacool in Emerald (friggin really... i said..)
6. shiny bidoof in pearl
7. shiny shinx in platinum
8. shiny ursaring in SS
9. shiny smeargle in hg safari zone (escaped though...i was sad)

all other shinies i have are chained, or recieved from someone else..i don't keep hacked shinies

MoonKit
08-18-2010, 03:09 PM
If this is for all games, it doesn't go here. It only goes here if it is for HGSS.

Blackpaw Stormfeather
08-18-2010, 04:47 PM
If this is for all games, it doesn't go here. It only goes here if it is for HGSS.
I got another shiny this morning, on my Diamond copy! I just got a Shiny Turtwig through the GTS!! Now I'm never going to stop using the GTS because ever since today's shiny incident, I love it.

MoonKit
08-18-2010, 06:53 PM
I had a shiny GTS insedent with my HG, too! It was a purple (Shiny) Wartortle for my ???

dimondgirlofthefuture
08-18-2010, 09:32 PM
My shinies:
Gyarados: (G/S/C) I forget which game
Tentacool: (G/S/C) Once again I forget which game (Random encounter)
Zubat: (Ruby) It's now evolved into a Crobat in my Pearl game( Random encounter)
Makuhita: (Emerald) Found it in Victory Road, then it used Whirlwind T_T (Random Encounter)
Ghastly: (Pearl) It's still a Ghastly, haven't tried to level it up. (Random encounter)
Gyarados: (SS) Regular event for teh red gyarados
Gliscor: (SS) I almost got to get it thru the GTS, but it then said it was traded D:
-Those are all mah shinies! Hopefully to get more in ze future!!!-

GreyScale
08-18-2010, 10:03 PM
my first was marill

Blackpaw Stormfeather
08-18-2010, 10:35 PM
my first was marill
My sister caught a Shiny Crobat.. just saying.

Mr420
08-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Gliscor: (SS) I almost got to get it thru the GTS, but it then said it was traded D:

oops, that must have hurt even a little.. Im an avid GTS trader, & usually when I see a shiny I want on GTS they're always asking for something I don't have.. great story tho :thpoke_177:

Blackpaw Stormfeather
08-19-2010, 12:34 PM
oops, that must have hurt even a little.. Im an avid GTS trader, & usually when I see a shiny I want on GTS they're always asking for something I don't have.. great story tho :thpoke_177:
This morning I saw Shiny Azurill in the GTS. When I went to trade (I had the exact thing they wanted, Level 50 Chimchar) it was already traded. And I spent hours training it to 50 just for that trade, I had to hatch it and everything. >.<

diamond4evr421
08-19-2010, 01:06 PM
I've found one shiny, and it was a ho oh in hg. Of course, When I got someone to clone it, he scammed me, so now I have nothing to show for the days of soft resetting :boohoo:

dimondgirlofthefuture
08-21-2010, 08:06 PM
I've found one shiny, and it was a ho oh in hg. Of course, When I got someone to clone it, he scammed me, so now I have nothing to show for the days of soft resetting :boohoo:

Omg that seriously sucks!!!! That's something my 10 year old cousin would probably do, I can only trust my friends & my 8 year old cousin with my valuable pokemon

atucker22
08-24-2010, 06:15 PM
First: Shiny Zubat I found in Emerald
Second: Shiny Aipom I found in Emerald Safari Zone
Third: Shiny Pidgey I found in Silver

And that's all for now!

Shiny Trainer
08-26-2010, 04:29 AM
:bandit: ..................i has a lotta shinies:dance:

Team Pokemon
08-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Without using actionplayer, I only have a shiny voltorb, which evolved into an electrode, found at the power plant in pokemon leaf green. And of course, the red Gyarados from the Johto region.

MoonKit
08-26-2010, 09:05 PM
I think this belongs in Pokemon general if it is or all games.

Mr420
08-26-2010, 09:11 PM

i hope you reported that scammer.

Compound Pain
08-28-2010, 05:08 PM
My shiny pokemon :
Shiny Gyarados (Which is in the storyline)
Shiny Crobat (Which i caught during my journey)

and thats basically it.

GreyScale
08-28-2010, 05:36 PM
i have litrally hundreds from trading over the years, my favoraites being my shiny lugia Ho-oh And Deoxys :)

Compound Pain
08-29-2010, 02:03 PM
Wait caught a shiny Swinub today it's awesome.

batonpasser
09-08-2010, 04:06 AM
i caught a shiny machoke in platinum and traded it for a shiny ditto. but thats it.