PDA

View Full Version : how to see Leafeon and Glaceon

magicbrother133
08-09-2010, 01:58 PM
I have just beaten the Elite Four and now just bumming around on the new island. I really want to get to the Survival Area or what not so I can just train my pokemon, but I can't get past these two people in the road saying I need to see every pokemon. The last two I need are Leafeon and Glaceon. I would level up Eevees to do it, but I can never seem to get the guy at the pokemon mansion to say there are eevees there.

I just want to know if there is any other places I can see theses two pokemon so I can fill up my pokedex.

ty

dj-tiny
08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
I have just beaten the Elite Four and now just bumming around on the new island. I really want to get to the Survival Area or what not so I can just train my pokemon, but I can't get past these two people in the road saying I need to see every pokemon. The last two I need are Leafeon and Glaceon. I would level up Eevees to do it, but I can never seem to get the guy at the pokemon mansion to say there are eevees there.

I just want to know if there is any other places I can see theses two pokemon so I can fill up my pokedex.

ty

go to serebii for help

magicbrother133
08-09-2010, 02:31 PM
I have already looked at that site and I have tried to google an answer, but i cant seem to find anything. I have read something about battling two trainers, one on route 212 and one in the snow region of the map to fight these two pokemon, but I cant seem to get that to work either.

eeveeluv
08-31-2010, 02:23 AM
there's a skiier near snowpoint with a glaceon; but i forget where leafeon is.

tip for trophy garden: save right before you talk to backlot; and soft reset until he says he saw an eevee.

or you could try the gts, or find someone willing to trade you eevees or leafeon/glaceon