PDA

View Full Version : Misty's name

Bravo Leader
08-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Ok my friend and I were thinking and no one we know can answer this question, we don't know the answer ourselves. You remember the episode with the two groups of people who wanted to be gyms and one group had a scyther and the other group had and electabuzz. Ash in that episode said his name was Tom Ato and Brock said his name was Caesar Salad but what was Misty's name? If you can answer that question I would be very grateful cause it has been bugging me for a long time.

IT
08-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Ok my friend and I were thinking and no one we know can answer this question, we don't know the answer ourselves. You remember the episode with the two groups of people who wanted to be gyms and one group had a scyther and the other group had and electabuzz. Ash in that episode said his name was Tom Ato and Brock said his name was Caesar Salad but what was Misty's name? If you can answer that question I would be very grateful cause it has been bugging me for a long time.

Not sure, but I think it had something to do with beefs or steaks...

masterryanx
08-13-2005, 12:02 AM
It was Anne Chovie..... Hope I helped :happy:

Bravo Leader
08-13-2005, 12:27 AM
Heck yes you did...Thank You so much. Now I finally can sleep at night.jk but that really did bug me.

Pika57
08-13-2005, 02:46 AM
It was Anne Chovie..... Hope I helped :happy:

yeah that was really weird. and cheezy. I hate you four kids. Die!

of course it was also the best episode ever. long live Pikachus and Ketchup! we will fight to protect our tomaetoey prize. Pika Pika! (destroy them)

masterryanx
08-13-2005, 04:06 AM
Well said Pika, well said.....

!CeMAn
08-13-2005, 07:17 AM
yeah that was really weird. and cheezy. I hate you four kids. Die!

of course it was also the best episode ever. long live Pikachus and Ketchup! we will fight to protect our tomaetoey prize. Pika Pika! (destroy them)

:eek: It sounds like i need to see this episode.

Jack of Clovers
08-14-2005, 04:12 AM
yep, a recommended episode to watch!

I think that's the first episode where Pikachu discovers his love of ketchup. that is also the best Pikachu/Ketchup episode to date. so hilarious. yet, so sad what happens. :wink:

~Jack~

Pika57
08-14-2005, 04:19 AM
yep, a recommended episode to watch!

I think that's the first episode where Pikachu discovers his love of ketchup. that is also the best Pikachu/Ketchup episode to date. so hilarious. yet, so sad what happens. :wink:

~Jack~

There ar eother pikachu ketchup episodes! I feel horrible. I am a fool. Pleas einform me of what these episodes are so I can break into fourkids headquarters and force them to hand me over the tape!

Jack of Clovers
08-14-2005, 04:25 AM
well they weren't as involved as that episode, only a scene here and there. like if you watched the gang eating at the Pokecenter or someplace, Pikachu might be eating ketchup.

I don't know specific episodes but I think they're mostly late Kanto and Johto series. I don't think I've seen any in Hoenn yet.

~Jack~

Pika57
08-14-2005, 11:26 AM
well they weren't as involved as that episode, only a scene here and there. like if you watched the gang eating at the Pokecenter or someplace, Pikachu might be eating ketchup.

I don't know specific episodes but I think they're mostly late Kanto and Johto series. I don't think I've seen any in Hoenn yet.

~Jack~
thanks. well I'm off to watch all of Kanto and Jhoto.

Sheignie
08-14-2005, 04:40 PM
The Pikachu-Ketchup episode was one of the all time greats. Too bad all of that rich ketchup had to go to waste. Pika :sad: .

Pika57
08-14-2005, 09:07 PM
The Pikachu-Ketchup episode was one of the all time greats. Too bad all of that rich ketchup had to go to waste. Pika :sad: .

Yeah i wonde rif Neopikachu could make a flash movie with a quick thing about Pikachu attacking something after it destroys its ketchup. Well i'm off to suggest that.

masterryanx
08-15-2005, 05:58 PM
That's a good idea! Good thinking..... :happy:

<HaLEyTsUMi>
10-15-2005, 07:29 AM
Strange , i must see this episode.

Pika57
10-15-2005, 11:58 AM
Don't revive old threads.... check the date on them first.