PDA

View Full Version : Any Ideas on making my team stronger? (Leaf green)

amy_andy
08-13-2005, 03:20 AM
I've beaten the 7th Gym Leader

Mano / Venasaur Male
Lvl: 51
Razor Leaf
Frenzy Plant
Leech Seed
Vine Whip

Miramu / Eevee Female (Trying to evolve into Umbreon)
Lvl:54
Bite
Baton Pass
Attract
Return

Narla / Nidoqueen Female
Lvl:36
Cut
Strength
Bite
Substitue

Dalora / Dratini Female (Evolving into Dragonair)
Lvl:26
Hyper Beam
Fire Blast
Twister
Dragon Rage

Pallena / Pidgeot Female
Lvl:38
Quick Attack
Steel Wing
Wing Attack
Fly

Lana / Lapras Female
Lvl:28
Water Pulse
Surf
Psychic
Perish Song

Please tell me what you think, I have 44 other pokemon if you'd like me to post them and by the way, I love giving my pokemon nicknames :P

Loyal Arcanine
08-13-2005, 03:29 AM
Post-Elite Four teams only, please. Also, Lapras is the only one with a decent-like moveset, although Surf and Water Pulse isn't recommended.

amy_andy
08-13-2005, 03:38 AM
Post-Elite Four teams only, please. Also, Lapras is the only one with a decent-like moveset, although Surf and Water Pulse isn't recommended.
Sorry :oops: I'll see what I can do about Water Pulse and I'll Do some work on my other pokemon.

DragonKing
08-13-2005, 03:48 PM
This thread shows how pathetically easy it is to beat the game.

To extend upon that which Loyal Arcanine said, please don't post in-game teams at all. Competitive teams, meaning level 100 pokemon and infinite resources to TMs, are the only teams that belong in this forum. It's fine, in fact preferable, if you haven't yet raised the pokemon to level 100 (nor used any TMs) because your thread indicates that you intend to change your movesets to meet suggestions, which sometimes means an entire breeding chain. Always plan out your entire team (and request feedback if you wish) before using a single TM. Thanks and take care.