PDA

View Full Version : Digimon Adventure: NEXT! [Discussion Thread]

Chibi_Charmander13
08-15-2010, 07:06 PM
Digimon Adventure: NEXT!

Discussion Thread
Author: Chibi_Charmander13
Rated: PG-13
Sign-Up Thread (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107775)

Use this for all your OOC Discussions, questions and all the useless chit-chat you want.

UmbreonMoonlight
08-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Ventus, that was it.

Too bad Yui takes no interest in guys... we could have an army of DigiDestined swooning over him! XD

LMAO yea xD but Sakura never shows her crush for Riku :P he's too much of a womanizer and would take advantage of it xD The only thing she gives is an occassional stare his way

Draconic_Espeon
08-15-2010, 08:19 PM
Totally didn't know this was here. xD

Tatsuko's actually kinda the exact opposite. If a guy is good looking, she's actually more careful around him. She's found that she tends not to like them too much. xD

Chibi_Charmander13
08-15-2010, 08:21 PM
Well I'm sure throughout this adventure he'll mature and change. Maybeeee. x)

UmbreonMoonlight
08-15-2010, 08:22 PM
Okay I seriously have to take a shower now xD

And lmao Chibi XD he could change :P love does that to you ^^

infernorose888
08-15-2010, 08:27 PM
question, if you guys can use Fanglongmon(the ULTIMATE sovereign) how come I can't use multiple armor digivolutions with your crests. isn't that fair?

Chibi_Charmander13
08-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Well we're not going to be USING Fanglongmon, it's just part of the storyline. If we actually use him at all, it'll be once like at the end or something. Kinda how like Tai and Matt didn't ever use Omegamon until the movie at the end of Adventure 01.

UmbreonMoonlight
08-15-2010, 08:31 PM
you already have a sovereign and everyone else only has one armor evolution so you have to as well... it's not fair to the others... if I saw you had more than one armor evolution, I would say that's unfair and want more than one as well

Plus what Chibi said ^

Edit: that and I just realized how powerful fanglongmon is ^^" I never knew he was the god of the digital world when i choose him :3 I just thought he looked cool and he fit a fusion between Ryubamon and Dracomon cuz they both digivolve into dragons :3 that's the reason i really choose him ^^"

Giratina
08-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Hey, Draconic Espeon. Did Chibi tell you about the Azulongmon thing yet? I think either he or Baihumon would work best for us two, if you wanted to buddy up with me.

Chibi_Charmander13
08-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Alright tell me what you guys think: I was thinking I would post up an Episode with like different parts in the Discussion Thread here. Every part is one post and you can't post again until everyone is done with that part. Once we're done will all the parts we move on to the next episode. No particular posting order, just you can't post again until everyone's done with that particular part.

Does it make sense? Or does anyone else have any suggestions on how we should go about this?

Giratina
08-15-2010, 09:27 PM
I don't like the limited amount of posts thing, but I do like your concept as a whole. We need to interact with other characters, and if we only have one post to do that before we need to move on to the next episode, then nobody can get any conversations in. Maybe we have a goal or something for each episode, and once we achieve that then we move on to the next?

infernorose888
08-15-2010, 10:13 PM
IDEA!!!!
How about we use Fanglongmon at the end of the RP to defeat the ultimate evil or something. Then we would have ALL our digimon with a huge power. Just brainstorming here. By the way, could you guys help me pick which of my armor digivolutions to keep. Its a hard choice, there are WAY too many cool ones.

My Friend is now making me ask, can he use Impmon, he wants to revisit that one since the show really didn't do that much between him and Beezlemon. Plus, he apparently wants to be the Digi-destined who starts evil, then becomes a minor good guy.

Draconic_Espeon
08-15-2010, 10:21 PM
Hey, Draconic Espeon. Did Chibi tell you about the Azulongmon thing yet? I think either he or Baihumon would work best for us two, if you wanted to buddy up with me.

No he didn't, but teaming up with you would be fine with me. ^^ I kinda already chose Azulongmon, and since we've both got draconic/reptilian Digimon, that one might work out best.

Also, I do like the episode idea, but limiting the post number too much might not be a good idea. I like Giratina's idea of reaching an objective and calling it an episode. Or, at least, give us a few more posts--like two or three, at least. Though we can still wait until everyone else has posted.

UmbreonMoonlight
08-15-2010, 10:38 PM
I agree with Giratina and rose, I think that would be pretty cool

Giratina
08-15-2010, 10:52 PM
True. But I figured that since Dorumon is more like a beast and Commandramon is more like a sturdy reptile thing, and they're both in the blue and purple color range, then Baihumon would work too.

@Edit to Inferno: You mean like have all our Digimon merge into Fanglongmon? O_o I don't follow.

Chibi_Charmander13
08-16-2010, 12:53 AM
Okay that sounds good, I'll just make one goal for all of us to reach. But do you still think it should be one post until everyone posts? Or no restriction on that either? Also, on the subject of Fanglongmon, I'm confused just like Giratina I don't follow. o.o

UmbreonMoonlight
08-16-2010, 01:21 AM
I think we should post one after the other because we'll be together and its confusing if another person goes on ahead while another is offline. If we're split apart though, we shouldn't need that except for the separate groups. If it's just two people in split off group though, we should probably limit it to five posts for each if some of the other group/groups is not online and same for the other group. That way, we all keep up to date on the roleplay.

Giratina
08-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Why must we limit it at all? If someone goes ahead and the other is offline, that person can read what the character did while he was offline and make the character act accordingly. Numbering posts only serves to restrict the roleplay.

UmbreonMoonlight
08-16-2010, 01:42 AM
Well I'm going off to college soon and I hate to come back after a whole day and find out I have a full page or two of posts to read... besides it leaves my character behind and I really hate reading all those posts. I dislike speed posting and if it's not limited, I'm revoking my SU.

Giratina
08-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Hmm. I doubt any roleplay can move that fast with school coming close for all of us, and in my experience the only thing that it does it suffocate the roleplay...

UmbreonMoonlight
08-16-2010, 02:21 AM
well my laptop is about to die so we'll have to continue this argument at another point

infernorose888
08-16-2010, 01:14 PM
So, since all our digimon pair up to make Sovereigns, we could have all 4 of the sovereigns make Fanglongmon like they should!!! Hurrah!!!

And I still can't pick which armor digivolution to keep (It's a tough choice)

UmbreonMoonlight
08-16-2010, 01:49 PM
Well Sinduramon looks the best choice cuz it fits Hyokomon the best

infernorose888
08-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks.

Chibi_Charmander13
08-16-2010, 06:59 PM
So, since all our digimon pair up to make Sovereigns, we could have all 4 of the sovereigns make Fanglongmon like they should!!! Hurrah!!!

And I still can't pick which armor digivolution to keep (It's a tough choice)
Well that does make sense, it's just the only other dragon sovereign that makes sense for mine and umbreon's digimon, Azulongmon, is already taken.

infernorose888
08-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Ryudamona and Hyokomon could make Zhuqaihomon, the would sort of make sense, Then Dracomon could make ebonwumon with someone.

UmbreonMoonlight
08-17-2010, 06:11 PM
I kinda wanna fuse with Dracomon though ^^" it would force my character to work with Riku xD whom she dislikes but has a secret crush on xD it would be like a "WTFPWN" on her lmao

Chibi_Charmander13
08-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the slight inactivity these last couple days, practice started up again and it's taking up most of my town. Not too fear however! Since school hasn't started, I can still get on as soon as I come home. :3

UmbreonMoonlight
08-17-2010, 11:18 PM
It's okay Chibi :) I'll be a lot more inactive once I start college next Thursday too but I'll still remember to get on and post :D