PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Tides of Freelance~Nigh Ruin

Saraibre Ryu
08-23-2010, 12:05 AM
Alright, here is the discussion thread so we can keep my SU thread relatively question free.

*Saves space for other information later*

So here we can discuss happenings in the RP, ask questions and deliberate stuffs. The outcome of this RP WILL affect how I create my next instalment. Yes, that means this RP will actually have some sort of ending to it.

We will start when I have deemed we have enough players.

Do not ask me if we have enough players because I just find that annoying and unproductive to the RP...you won't like Sabi when she is annoyedz...

Altrius
08-23-2010, 12:19 AM
*Is scratching at the screen* Neeeeed RRPPPPPPPPEEEEEE.

Seriously canno't wait to get this up. Looks awesome :3

UmbreonMoonlight
08-23-2010, 12:19 AM
AWWWWWWW I wanted first post... oh well I got second xD

and yes Altrius, I know how you feel xD

Saraibre Ryu
08-23-2010, 12:22 AM
Well technically I was first, Altrius was second and you were third...
But I was thread maker so I suppose in certain eyes I don't count.

I'm glad to see my role playing absence hasn't affected my plot writing skills. XD We'll start sooner than you think. XD

UmbreonMoonlight
08-23-2010, 12:30 AM
yaaaaaaaaay! ^^

and yea, thread maker doesn't count! *raspberry*

Altrius
08-23-2010, 12:36 AM
Guess I win then Umbreon :>

Good to hear Sara, because my creative juices are overflowing at the moment :>

Saraibre Ryu
08-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Guess I win then Umbreon :>

Good to hear Sara, because my creative juices are overflowing at the moment :>

Call me Sabi/Sarai or Ryu please. XD

And say hello to post 4600!

This post had more purpose that to announce my total count number.
AFter I work more on my other website stuff I'm staff on, I'll post an organized list of where each quarantine facility is in the Pokemon world for ENDoG resources. (I'm surprised no one has asked that yet. XD)

Altrius
08-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Call me Sabi/Sarai or Ryu please. XD

And say hello to post 4600!

This post had more purpose that to announce my total count number.
AFter I work more on my other website stuff I'm staff on, I'll post an organized list of where each quarantine facility is in the Pokemon world for ENDoG resources. (I'm surprised no one has asked that yet. XD)

Alright Sabi :)

And gratz on 4600 :)

To be honest it hadn't occured to me ^^ Still can't wait mind :D

UmbreonMoonlight
08-23-2010, 12:51 AM
lol cuz it doesn't really matter until we're into the rp? xD

and hush altrius! you suck! *raspberry*

Saraibre Ryu
08-23-2010, 12:53 AM
lol cuz it doesn't really matter until we're into the rp? xD

and hush altrius! you suck! *raspberry*

Now now, let's be nice. XD

Any suggestions as to where legendaries could be placed is most helpful. Rule of thumb is outside their home region. Trios and pairs are to be separated.

UmbreonMoonlight
08-23-2010, 12:57 AM
Hmm... that's tough D:

Lugia should probably be held in the sinnoh region, probably near Azelf's lake at the tippy top of Sinnoh in an underwater base... or in Eterna Forest away from its element

Eagle
09-06-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm going to have my character called to a meeting if that is alright with you all.

UmbreonMoonlight
09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
can anyone help me on how to start my first post? lol? XD

Master Zorua
09-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Oh, I just thought of a very nifty little scenario involving Celebi for later on in the rp ^.^ :twisted:

Neo Emolga
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh, I just thought of a very nifty little scenario involving Celebi for later on in the rp ^.^ :twisted:

Do your worst, bad boy, I'm ready for anything. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Saraibre Ryu
09-09-2010, 03:03 PM
Yay two pages in my own RP I get to read before I make my first post! XD

I will get to posting where all the quarantine stations are located in the Pokemon 'verse sometime soon...organizing these beasts is not as easy as it sounds...

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 07:27 PM
Yay I double posted! *smacks*

Alright, I've got that list of where the capture'd legendaries actually are now...at least most of it.

Arceus (By themself for reasons we can I think all figure out)

Articuno/Manaphy/Suicune/Palkia

Heatran/Rayquaza/Regirock/Moltres/Mewtwo
Massive undersea mobile base

Shaymin Population/Phione/Uxie/Latios/Cresselia
Underneath the Ice Path in Johto region

Entei/Groudon/Darkrai/Regigigas
Sky Tanker located in Mesosphere

Raikou/Dialga/Mesprit/Ho-oh/Registeel
Diglett's Pass, 'nonexistent' extension of Diglett's cave, Kanto

Lugia/Zapdos/Regice/Latias
Iron Island, Sinnoh

If I forgot any, please let me know @_@

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 07:28 PM
Arceus could be trapped inside a cage of impregnable power or something- which stops him being almighty that he is :3

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Arceus could be trapped inside a cage of impregnable power or something- which stops him being almighty that he is :3

Well I know what he's trapped in, just where that location is...maybe I'll keep it a surprise...XD

I think only the best of the best ENDoG's should be allowed there...XD

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 07:36 PM
in a bottomless pit?

And would my guy technically count.. he is the 2nd(or 3rd) highest ranking officer in terms of British military :3

Almost forget, I am honored to be in this rp :)

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 07:39 PM
in a bottomless pit?

And would my guy technically count.. he is the 2nd(or 3rd) highest ranking officer in terms of British military :3

Almost forget, I am honored to be in this rp :)

Oh formalities...you're making me go Voltorb red. XD

I mean ANY ENDoG player. I have such a plot twist near the end of this story (if we get that far hopefully) so yeah, I'ma keep where Arceus is hiding a secret until...

*dramatic music plays*

THE TIME COMES O-o...

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 07:42 PM
When the time comes D: The time for crumpets and tea(;)) cos that's now (&)

Or the time of utter doom upon the world where Arceus goes crazy because the humans imprisoned him and he kills them all and creates a new world with new Pokemon? :eek:

Or just the time of awesomeness?

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 07:44 PM
When the time comes D: The time for crumpets and tea(;)) cos that's now (&)

Or the time of utter doom upon the world where Arceus goes crazy because the humans imprisoned him and he kills them all and creates a new world with new Pokemon? :eek:

Or just the time of awesomeness?

A bit of both. XD
You just keep doin' what ENDoG's are supposed to do, maybe someone come to Sinnoh...*hint hint* And we'll see where we get.

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I wanted to go with Lieutenant General for my character haha but I thought, that is TOO high-ranked :3

Anyway, I wonder how the Freelancers will survive against a silenced .50 cal ;)

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Oh besides being sneaky, resourceful, or in my characters case, 'nonexistant' I have a trick, but it won't be known until later...some of them have their own weapons too. XD Never underestimate the power of the undertrained anime teenager. It's an anime rule *nodnod*

Now everyone please note, yes Neo made Kenneth Grant main leader of the ENDoG's which I was fine with, however there will be someone above him. I will be playing said mysterious person when the time comes, he will not have an SU made in order to keep the enigmatic soul of his purpose all the more 'WTF is a spookeh man doin' here?' type vibe. He is essential to the plot development, as remember, this RP DOES have an end to it (at least planned) and is part of a trilogy thus I refuse to tell you a single detail about him. Oh wait I just said him so you know it's a dude...crap >_> Anyway...

This RP notice has been brought to you by Time: Never seem to have enough of it as it slowly slips away like a soap slicked Ekans.

Master Zorua
09-13-2010, 08:03 PM
And now waiting on Umbree to post.

Neo Emolga
09-13-2010, 08:04 PM
You mentioned Lugia twice on your list. Does that mean there are two of them (which wouldn't be a surprise since the anime has depicted multiple Lugia before). Just making sure.

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 08:07 PM
You mentioned Lugia twice on your list. Does that mean there are two of them (which wouldn't be a surprise since the anime has depicted multiple Lugia before). Just making sure.

*facepalms* No they should be in the same place, even if there are multiples of a legendary, they are held in the same place. Thanks Neo.

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 08:17 PM
I hate Shaymin(haha)

I would so enjoy blowing those little grass ugly things into blood and guts haha

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 08:20 PM
I hate Shaymin(haha)

I would so enjoy blowing those little grass ugly things into blood and guts haha

I think they're cute dammit >/

I believe Neo has Striker on a secondary objective to get Shaymin, primary being Mew.

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 08:22 PM
I just hate them >.> Legendaries rock, and then they brought in shaymin -.- Shaymin just ruins the Legendaries in my opinion.
Best would be either Mewtwo,Mew or Suicune :3

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 08:24 PM
I just hate them >.> Legendaries rock, and then they brought in shaymin -.- Shaymin just ruins the Legendaries in my opinion.
Best would be either Mewtwo,Mew or Suicune :3

Well you can fuel that hate into getting them all in the RP. Use those real emotions. XD Though thats is gonna mean future trouble for me...damn. XD

Neo Emolga
09-13-2010, 08:32 PM
And now waiting on Umbree to post.

I don't recommend waiting for her, its been almost a week since Umbree last posted.

I hate Shaymin(haha)

Well, I gave the mission to get Shaymin to GPM, but you can go after one of the others. I'll take care of Mew in the meantime, should be a fun mission.

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 08:33 PM
What do you mean future trouble heh heh.
And where exactly.. or vaguely.. would these Shaymin be? Or could Keiru just y'know.. stumble upon some in the woods or something.. and then there's some cult who worships the Shaymin and attacks Keiru D:

Neo Emolga
09-13-2010, 08:35 PM
What do you mean future trouble heh heh.
And where exactly.. or vaguely.. would these Shaymin be? Or could Keiru just y'know.. stumble upon some in the woods or something.. and then there's some cult who worships the Shaymin and attacks Keiru D:

Well, ever since ENDoG's operations began, they could have relocated just about anywhere to try and avoid capture. After ENDoG captured so many legendaries already, they probably would start to take decisive action.

And hey, that Shaymin-worshipping cult is in a whole other RP. XD

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Well, ever since ENDoG's operations began, they could have relocated just about anywhere to try and avoid capture. After ENDoG captured so many legendaries already, they probably would start to take decisive action.

And hey, that Shaymin-worshipping cult is in a whole other RP. XD

*random crowd in the background*
CROSS OVER CROSS OVER

*slams door* Anyway yeah the Shaymin could be anywhere. They wouldn't be in a concentrated numbers, but anywhere they could be. Concentrated numbers just gives Neo freakin' target practise. XD

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Is it? which one?
Is fungling with the physics of my brain fangling through my thoughts about my post heheh... Can't decide what to do O_o meh, I should just go with the flow and let my brain juices flourish

Haha Neo likes target practice heheh...

UmbreonMoonlight
09-13-2010, 08:49 PM
lmao I love the convo going on in here XD time to crash it...

the reason I haven't posted is because I'm waiting on Jolty Jolteon to post :3

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Well all this waiting is gonna kill the RP...
I say give Jolty another 24 hours then continue on if they don't post something. I know in another RP Jolty said they were busy in another RP thread and I'll be glad to update them when they get back.

If you'll excuse me I gotta go see a teenage girl about bein' inside a Wailord.

UmbreonMoonlight
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM
lmao okay

four word nonsense xD

Kaioo
09-13-2010, 09:18 PM
Four word rule Umbreon.

And anyway, I will hopefully continue the saga of Keiru tomorrow heheh :)

UmbreonMoonlight
09-13-2010, 09:26 PM
Well I'm creating a new character, an ENDoG this time actually, so I'm not posting until I put that person up

The idea came to me a few days ago but I'm only now getting to this person xD

Saraibre Ryu
09-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Well I'm creating a new character, an ENDoG this time actually, so I'm not posting until I put that person up

The idea came to me a few days ago but I'm only now getting to this person xD

Remember to post any new character you make in the SU thread for approval.

UmbreonMoonlight
09-13-2010, 09:48 PM
Remember to post any new character you make in the SU thread for approval.
I know that! >< I'm not a noob D:

Anyway I have a Rape Aggression Defense class to go to (I wanted some sort of class with fighting (even if defense) in it XD) so I'll be starting it later (been looking for pics ><)

Neo Emolga
09-14-2010, 02:19 AM
As a rule of thumb, I say give the person 48 hours to respond. If they don't, have your character break away from them and keep going.

Otherwise, you have a situation like Jim waits on Bill who is waiting on Tony who is waiting on Sarah who lost her internet and won't be on for another three weeks, and because everyone's waiting and not doing anything, the RP drops into the crapper.

Saraibre Ryu
09-14-2010, 04:07 AM
As a rule of thumb, I say give the person 48 hours to respond. If they don't, have your character break away from them and keep going.

Otherwise, you have a situation like Jim waits on Bill who is waiting on Tony who is waiting on Sarah who lost her internet and won't be on for another three weeks, and because everyone's waiting and not doing anything, the RP drops into the crapper.

Well it'd be about 36 hours from now so we can go two days then.

And Mewcario and Neo, this is so going much better than I had envisioned, keep doing what you're doing, I love it. XD

I'm just wondering how Neo is going along with what I'm planning for the second story and I told him nothing...you got mind reading powers with your repomotion didn't you...?

Kaioo
09-14-2010, 07:02 AM
hey it's Neo, he is epic in the art of Roleplaying. Add in the epic of Mewcario, and the awesomeness of Sabi and it will be... *epic music plays* the best roleplay in the world...

(and you will, if you have heard Tenacious D- Tribute.. will know my reference haha)

I want to add another gun to Keiru.. I might later, I might not.. He needs a machine gun >.>

GallantlyGlaceon
09-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Wow, alot happened while I was away. 0o'
Anyways, sorry I didn't post until just now, UM. I've been busy with a buncha stuff lately and...yeah. ^^

Kaioo
09-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey sabi, I added another gun to my character... It's an ACR :3

Neo Emolga
09-14-2010, 06:04 PM
Well it'd be about 36 hours from now so we can go two days then.

And Mewcario and Neo, this is so going much better than I had envisioned, keep doing what you're doing, I love it. XD

I'm just wondering how Neo is going along with what I'm planning for the second story and I told him nothing...you got mind reading powers with your repomotion didn't you...?

Hey, I have always had mind-reading powers. You're not the first person to have realized this. :P

Yeah, I don't know anything about the storyline for the sequel, but I'll be ready for anything. Just you watch.

Saraibre Ryu
09-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Hey, I have always had mind-reading powers. You're not the first person to have realized this. :P

Yeah, I don't know anything about the storyline for the sequel, but I'll be ready for anything. Just you watch.

Oh really? Well I have mind reading powers too...maybe that's what's going on, a clash of otherworldly mental prowess. I scared my best friend this morning with my mind reading powers.

If you'll be ready for anything then I won't need to worry about how awesome Kaioo predicted this RP to be. XD

Kaioo
09-15-2010, 06:38 AM
Haha.
But it is true though Sabi *innocent face*
Your roleplays always rocked :)