PDA

View Full Version : Dual-Forum Team RP - PE2K VS GTS+ (The RP has started!)

Pages : [1] 2

Neo Emolga
08-26-2010, 08:47 PM
THE WAR HAS BEGUN

Head into the breech! (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=43440) The RP has started but its never too late to get into the action. Let's show GTS+ how devastating we can be when we're all RPing on the same side!

INTRODUCTION

Originally conceived by NES2, this RP is a dual-forum RP where the Role Players of Pokémon Elite 2000 (PE2K for short) go up against the Role Players of the Global Trade Station Plus forums (GTS+ - Their forum can be found here (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?act=idx).). Within the RP’s storyline itself, RPers from PE2K take on the role of the Nightjade faction in the RP while GTS’s RPers take on the role of the Urban Unity. There are a few smaller NPC factions also, but these are simply inserted into the storyline to provide additional depth. The main conflict will be between these two factions and the actions of the characters that belong to GTS and PE2K role players will be the main drivers of the unfolding storyline.

Right here (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=43241) if you haven’t noticed the sign up thread already. Sign ups won't close either, so if you're jumping in late, its no problem.

Altrius
08-26-2010, 11:18 PM
Count me in! Sounds awesome. Also, willing to help out with the Storyline if you need it :3

Lusankya
08-27-2010, 12:38 AM
I'd like to participate, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time. So put me down as a maybe.

Saraibre Ryu
08-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Put me down as a maybe too. I occasionally check in to GPX once a day on my game account, but I'd like to represent us here. XD If I do have the time, I am totally in. I'll let you know with an update.

NES2
08-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Excellent, we've already got some support. Neo Pika, do you have those ideas yet? I'd love to hear some...

Neo Emolga
08-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Excellent, we've already got some support. Neo Pika, do you have those ideas yet? I'd love to hear some...

The one major thing I'm trying to decide on is whether to have it as a Pokemon-only RP (like Mystery Dungeon), or to have it as a typical RP with humans.

I'm leaning more on the side of an all-Pokemon RP though.

NES2
08-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Pokemon RP sounds good, since both sites revolve around pokemon. Definitely. HOWEVER, it has to be something original, something amazing. I'll try to develop an idea, and each of us can start adding and taking away elements that don't seem too useful to the RP. When we are finished something good should come of it.

EDIT: Brought up the topic on the GTS+ (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=43065).

Kaioo
08-27-2010, 07:58 PM
I might join if we got more rpers on our side.. Good ones :P

Dr Scott
08-28-2010, 12:12 AM
This sounds interesting. And I'm all for team spirit, so put me down for a maybe.

NES2
08-28-2010, 01:36 AM
OK, I'm seeing lots of good support from the moderation staff. Now, while I don't want to ask much, can we have this project stickied? This is going to be a big thing for the site when it hits, so it would be good if people could see the project right away when they get on.

Lusankya
08-28-2010, 03:03 AM
OK, I'm seeing lots of good support from the moderation staff. Now, while I don't want to ask much, can we have this project stickied? This is going to be a big thing for the site when it hits, so it would be good if people could see the project right away when they get on.

I find that sticky threads actually get less attention from the normal forumers, so I'd rather not.

Dr Scott
08-28-2010, 03:09 AM
I say when this thing goes down we rally to get all the great RPers that are doing PvE RPs now -- I'm looking at you Giratina, Winter Cherry, etc.

GallantlyGlaceon
08-28-2010, 03:39 AM
I'm kinda afraid to do this, considering I'm not the most experienced of RPers, but it sounds like fun :) Put me down as a maybe.

Lord Celebi
08-28-2010, 03:39 AM
This. Is made of win. Me, Neo, BHK and everyone else from PE2K? We'd be unstoppable.

Neo Emolga
08-28-2010, 03:54 AM
I'm kinda afraid to do this, considering I'm not the most experienced of RPers, but it sounds like fun :) Put me down as a maybe.

Give it a shot anyway, its mainly for fun with no pressure really.

NES2 and I have been working on the storyline, but... we're having a bit of trouble trying to find common ground with our ideas...

MoonKit
08-28-2010, 03:56 AM
Uhhh...I'm with Jolteon here. Plus the fact that school starts in four days, and the plot has not been decided yet, I'm not found of all plots. But because it is going towards Pokemon MD like, count me as a maybe. I would love to see who wins (Oh come on, I'm seeing this as sort of a war thing between us two sites) I'm going to message my friends about this! Good luck, PE2K members!

NES2
08-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Now, the problem on the other end is getting mod support for this, though this can still run without them. Anyways, the other problem is where to run this bad boy. It is currently undecided as to whether this should run on PE2K, the GTS+, or a separate, third forum. It seems that the third forum is the best choice to me, but let's take a vote here.

Shen
08-28-2010, 01:39 PM
Already gave my answer to Neo over IM a couple days ago, but still, good to post it.

I am DEFINITELY gonna participate in this as much as I can :3

MoonKit
08-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Well, I probably wouldn't do it from GTS+ because, even if I do have an account, I don't go on much. I would say either here or on a third forum. If Tortera magic lets us, we might be able to do it on the Shadowmagic forums (I'm a Jr mod on there).

Lusankya
08-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Well, if a third forum is fine with us RPing there, then we can, but I don't see the need to complicate matters by involving another forum. If they don't have mod support on GTS, then we might as well do it here. If it's successful, we can alternate future RPs between the two forums.

NES2
08-28-2010, 03:00 PM
No, third forum as in I find a free forum maker site and use it to create a forum just for the event. Sorry if that led to any confusion.

Sakuya_Izayoi
08-28-2010, 03:03 PM
I'll consider enlisting for PE2K.

Dylan
08-28-2010, 03:16 PM
It would probably go too fast for me. Like, there's gonna be a new post every hour and people our going to constantly skip your posts and act as if they weren't there. I would want to keep a low amount of roleplayers in it. Just the select few from PE2K and GTS. In addition, I'm not going to give names, but there are a couple people on PE2K who seem confident of their skills in roleplaying but could cause alot of disruption. I so desperately wish to be clear with you guys what I mean by that, but if I did you'd all see me as Dylan-that-pissy-kid-who-is-a-jerk-to-new-roleplayers. I shouldn't be saying this anyway. Nevermind.

NES2
08-28-2010, 04:06 PM
True, but the more people join the more likely the actually RP lasts for more than 20 pages. And that is what I want.

Giratina
08-28-2010, 04:29 PM
I could definitely do something like this... ignoring the fact that I'm also a member of GTSPlus. XD Though I'll be supporting PE2K just because it's the first forum I ever joined and I love you guys. lets just pretend the war rp never happened y/y?

In addition, I'm not going to give names, but there are a couple people on PE2K who seem confident of their skills in roleplaying but could cause alot of disruption.I'm agreeing with you, Dylan. Even though we do have a bunch of roleplayers who have been not-so-good in the past but seem to have improved, there are still people who don't do the best job at working in our skill level. We may need to get a sign-up moderator going who isn't afraid to reject people if they don't meet a certain skill or competence level, or seem to be good but have been unpleasant in past roleplays - of course, I'm not excused from this, considering my glorious track record XD. I do like the middle-ground forum idea; someone can go on ProBoards, make a new board called "PE2K and GTS+ The Crossplay" or something, have people sign up there, and members can easily be designated between PE2K and GTS+ by way of classes, signature banners, etc.

I say when this thing goes down we rally to get all the great RPers that are doing PvE RPs now -- I'm looking at you Giratina, Winter Cherry, etc. Wait, I'm a great roleplayer? When did this happen?!?

GallantlyGlaceon
08-28-2010, 04:54 PM
This is kinda what I was talking about with me not being the most eperienced of RPers. I try my best not to mess up and stuff, I'm just not sure how other people would react. I'm not saying I go around all the time and put up a one-liner or something like that, I'm just not sure if people will be alright with someone like me who's only been RPing for two years. Like, if I was typing up my reply to the RP, and someone posted one second before me or something like that, then I'd have to go back and edit my post, and there's the fact someone might bash me or something like that before I'm done editing my post for accidentally posting right after that person and not including some sort of response or whatever.

I don't have an account on GTS+, although I'd probably be willing to make one for this RP. I vote for either here or a third forum, though. It just seems like a better way to me, and like some of you have said, there's the factor of mod-support.

As for ideas, I have no clue what we should do :/

Giratina
08-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Jolty, you worry too much. It isn't often that people bite your head off for making a late post, and if you do just edit with an OOC note apologizing. They'll give you time to edit it - if it needs to be edited at all. To be honest with you, I've only been roleplaying on PE2K for about a year now - all of my experience came from Neopets and one wonderful, wonderful canon roleplay troupe. And you weren't one of the people I was thinking of when I said that; I checked out some of your previous posts, and even if you don't write the longest ones in the world they still look totally acceptable! ^^

Lusankya
08-28-2010, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't worry about it going too fast before it's even started...

Neo Emolga
08-28-2010, 05:47 PM
So far, NES2 and I have made some pretty considerable progress with the storyline. Its still being worked on, but we've come up with some pretty interesting ideas.

A few things that seem pretty certain are that it will be an all Pokemon RP with no humans, similar to the kind of world that the Mystery Dungeon Series has. In light of that, it will also be taking place in an entirely new world, and I'll be making the map for that.

Personally, I think it would be better if we either host it here or there as opposed to creating a whole new forum for this. Only thing is about hosting it there is that its actually a bit annoying to create an account there after doing it myself. Besides the usual stuff picking an account name and so on, they actually force you to take a quiz based on the rules before your account can be validated. With that in mind, I think it would be better if we hosted it here. And, if we do this kind of thing again with GTS, we could host it there next time just to make it fair. But for now, let's start it off here.

I also think it would be a good idea to have a kind of "Mini-banner" in our signatures that anyone taking part in this could wear, just to indicate we're on the PE2K side.

Kaioo
08-28-2010, 05:57 PM
I vote here.

Nice idea on the banners Neo.

NES2
08-28-2010, 05:59 PM
Actually, I was working on that, having an artist on the GTS+ work on it.

Kaioo
08-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Actually, I was working on that, having an artist on the GTS+ work on it.

I think someone from GTS should do the GTS banner for the GTS team, and someone from Pe2k does the Pe2k banner for the Pe2k team..

NES2
08-28-2010, 06:08 PM
This is just a general all-purpose banner for now to raise awareness for the project. When it's fully underway we will probably make banners for both sides.

Now let's bring up the issue of sign-ups. I'm not sure whether it would be better sign-up on your own respective forum or on the forum we use for the meet, so I'm going to raise the question here and take a show of hands. Who's up for seperate Sign-ups on each site?

Giratina
08-28-2010, 06:09 PM
they actually force you to take a quiz based on the rules before your account can be validated.

...?

That never happens on the forum hosts that I'm familiar with - ProBoards being the prominent one, with ZetaBoards as well. But if you want to host it on an already established forum, I guess we could have it on one... though that would require everyone who's not on the other forum to make an account that will likely never be used again, and I don't think that will sit well with the mods and admins of GTS+.

Instead of a banner, perhaps we could have a little image or text under one's username and rank that says "Crossplay Participant - PE2K Side" or something. I've seen it done on some other forums, so...

NES2
08-28-2010, 06:11 PM
Actually, I contacted a few admins/mods on the GTS+, he's going to help us set this up so it works. Anyways, we'll sort that out later.

Neo Emolga
08-28-2010, 07:20 PM
...?

That never happens on the forum hosts that I'm familiar with - ProBoards being the prominent one, with ZetaBoards as well. But if you want to host it on an already established forum, I guess we could have it on one... though that would require everyone who's not on the other forum to make an account that will likely never be used again, and I don't think that will sit well with the mods and admins of GTS+.

Instead of a banner, perhaps we could have a little image or text under one's username and rank that says "Crossplay Participant - PE2K Side" or something. I've seen it done on some other forums, so...

I was thinking something along the lines of this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/PE2KRPTeamBanner.png
This doesn't have to be official, but I figured I have yet to meet anyone who actually didn't like Latios/Latias, so I figured they would be good for this.

Basically, you put that in your sig and it shows you're an RPer from PE2K so people from GTS know you're their sworn nemesis (j/k, you know what I mean) and they know you're taking part in the Dual-Forum RP. Also, other people from PE2K know you're an ally and you're taking part in the RP. This also helps if we end up going to GTS and someone has to change their username because someone else on their forum took it already.

Unfortunately, only Ryan can change member titles, so we'd have to go with something like this if we host it here.

Giratina
08-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Hmm, fair point.
I'll need to change my signature again if I want to put a banner like that in there. :o It does look mighty nice, though.

Lord Celebi
08-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Well, for a third party forum, there's always this... (http://s1.zetaboards.com/Team_RP_Guild/index/)

MoonKit
08-28-2010, 08:12 PM

This doesn't have to be official, but I figured I have yet to meet anyone who actually didn't like Latios/Latias, so I figured they would be good for this.

Basically, you put that in your sig and it shows you're an RPer from PE2K so people from GTS know you're their sworn nemesis (j/k, you know what I mean) and they know you're taking part in the Dual-Forum RP. Also, other people from PE2K know you're an ally and you're taking part in the RP. This also helps if we end up going to GTS and someone has to change their username because someone else on their forum took it already.

Unfortunately, only Ryan can change member titles, so we'd have to go with something like this if we host it here.

Well, looks like I am changeing my siggy again. *Click click*

Kaioo
08-28-2010, 09:13 PM

I like the banner.. that was a quick banner :P

Dr Scott
08-28-2010, 11:22 PM
This is kinda what I was talking about with me not being the most eperienced of RPers. I try my best not to mess up and stuff, I'm just not sure how other people would react. I'm not saying I go around all the time and put up a one-liner or something like that, I'm just not sure if people will be alright with someone like me who's only been RPing for two years. Like, if I was typing up my reply to the RP, and someone posted one second before me or something like that, then I'd have to go back and edit my post, and there's the fact someone might bash me or something like that before I'm done editing my post for accidentally posting right after that person and not including some sort of response or whatever.

Honestly, writing experience is a lot more important than RP experience. If you can write stories, if you have imagination, and if you have the ability to showcase character development you'll be fine.

And if you're still worried, we could run through a small 'practice' RP or something to develop 'Team Heads' or whatever the Fred Durst we're going to do.

And Rust ... silly forum is silly xD.

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 12:04 AM
Honestly, writing experience is a lot more important than RP experience. If you can write stories, if you have imagination, and if you have the ability to showcase character development you'll be fine.

And if you're still worried, we could run through a small 'practice' RP or something to develop 'Team Heads' or whatever the Fred Durst we're going to do.

And Rust ... silly forum is silly xD.

Agreed. I can testify that the writing experience from RP/Fan Fiction on PE2K has helped MASSIVELY when it comes to work and school writing. Fun fact, I got a perfect 6.0 on the GMAT (90th percentile) on the writing section, proof that RPing is not only fun but quite beneficial as well. It opens your mind, helps you think outside the box, plan ahead, and greatly helps you with sentence formulation, creative thinking, and description.

So yeah, Jolteon, you've got nothing to lose, I strongly encourage you to give it a shot anyway. And if you're still worried, we're all open for advice and are willing to help you if you've got questions and concerns. Give it your best shot, we'll help you get even better.

Giratina
08-29-2010, 12:28 AM
Trust me when I say that it doesn't really matter if you think your stuff is horrible; three years after today you will be a much better writer, and look down on the stuff you written today with amusement and many repetitions of the phrase "Hold on, did I actually write that?" It happens. So it's important that you have fun learning about the English language and its use in ridiculous literary forum games, because you're only going to get better and then you can... uh, repeat the process?... yeah, I got no idea what I'm saying.

Anyway, do it do it do it!

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Heads up notice:

After a coin toss, its been determined that we're going to host the RP on the GTS site (so the Team PE2K mini-banner might be handy in this case). In truth, the sign up process for GTS is pretty simple, and the quiz to validate your account honestly isn't that hard either. If you read the GTS rules (which we probably should be doing anyway), the answers are all there, and it only takes like two minutes to locate them and select the appropriate answer.

In the meantime, I've made quite a bit of progress with the RP sign up, its mainly the map that I need to do. I'll post it here when its ready to go.

This should be a lot of fun though, I'm looking forward to all PE2K RPers coming together as one united force. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

Dylan
08-29-2010, 01:08 AM
I think we should make the banner a bit smaller. I was thinking something along these lines:

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa129/Trake345/PE2KRPER-1.png

Sure, Neo's is really sexy, but I don't like something so big. I still want to be able to keep my stuff in my signature when I add it in.

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 01:13 AM
I prefer Neo's banner..
Oh and a coin toss.. but didn't we all like vote Pe2k? =\

Giratina
08-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Woohoo! We've got a location! (And hopefully some more clicks for my eggs as well. |D)

anyway, I agree with Dylan's idea of a smaller banner; maybe we could just have an icon or something? I wasn't planning on changing my sig until September (when a new batch of Pokémon sprites come out), but I might need to get a filler by the looks of things. XD

Dylan
08-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Oh and a coin toss.. but didn't we all like vote Pe2k? =\

GTS+ has a decision in it too, not just PE2K.

MoonKit
08-29-2010, 03:11 AM
...But...Fine...
*Digs out GTS+ accunt*
Here I go...*Click click*

Lord Celebi
08-29-2010, 04:35 AM
Wow, that quiz was really annoying.

NES2
08-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Actually, we've got a banner for the GTS+ already, in a style that is pretty much ours to distinguish in from the banners of the PE2K side. Ours is in GTS+ group style, something I think will help us be easy to identify. Now watch out PE2K, because here comes the GTS+!

Lusankya
08-29-2010, 02:41 PM
Actually, we've got a banner for the GTS+ already, in a style that is pretty much ours to distinguish in from the banners of the PE2K side. Ours is in GTS+ group style, something I think will help us be easy to identify. Now watch out PE2K, because here comes the GTS+!

... which side are you on again?

Altrius
08-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Been lurking on this thread for a bit, simply because I've had very little to have an opinion on :) Im slightly sad that its on the GTS+ Forums but heyoh I made an account there the other day. But we can't have everything in life.

Neo's banner is amazing, and I'll quite happily put that up for my GTS+ Account.

Jolty, I really wouldn't worry buddy. It doesn't matter if your RP experience is low, as long as you've had writing experience, imagination and good grammer you'll be fine. Not only that but most people on PE2K are always welcome :)

The thing im mainly interested about is the storyline. But we'll have to wait till Neo and NES are ready :3

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 02:55 PM
Well, after reading all of the posts and such... I am definitely in!

And yes, I am back and here to stay this time! So, expect no disappearances from me! I'd never abandon my own!

Also, for those who are talking about the banners on the Pe2k side, does it really matter what your banner is considering we are posting there, not here?

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 03:21 PM
Well, after reading all of the posts and such... I am definitely in!

And yes, I am back and here to stay this time! So, expect no disappearances from me! I'd never abandon my own!

Also, for those who are talking about the banners on the Pe2k side, does it really matter what your banner is considering we are posting there, not here?

The banner matters because it distinguishes which side we are on.

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 03:32 PM
Oh, I know that Kaioo.

What I am saying is, does it matter if we use the banner Neo made, or one that size, or the one Dylan suggested.

Also, I would like to add that in my personal opinion, the quiz was relatively easy. Especially if you actually read the rules before going ahead. Plus, you could always go back and read them if you forgot some things.

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 03:40 PM
oh :P we haven't formally decided upon a banner that I know of.. :P

Giratina
08-29-2010, 03:51 PM
I think we can use pretty much any of them, as long as they get the message across. For example, I have Neo Pika's banner up on GTS+, but I'm probably going to make a banner for myself on PE2K.

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 03:59 PM
Pretty much what I was thinking. Doesn't matter what the banner is, as long as they know who is on which side.

However, I think that almost everyone should have the same banner THERE. It is like wearing team colors.

I am using Neo's banner there as well. Name: Neo Ask Ketchum since ashketchum was taken.

Altrius
08-29-2010, 04:14 PM
We definately need the same banner, if only to identify us. Also gives the team feeling :)

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 04:19 PM
i hate quizzes.. stupid GTS..

anyway, let's teach GTS+ that we can mess with whoever we want :3

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 04:24 PM
If you guys want, you can also use this instead:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TeamPE2KUserBar.png

In truth, that's probably easier, its much smaller and GTS is using a smaller userbar sized banner as well. Plus I like how this one came out too.

Also, another reason why its probably good that we're hosting this on GTS is due to the fact that we seem to have a lot more people interested in this over here than they do over there. Hosting it there would boost attention for it on their forum which will probably help even the sides a bit.

As for the RP itself, I'll be posting the storyline in just a bit on both forums, but I don't quite have the map ready yet.

Altrius
08-29-2010, 04:30 PM
If you guys want, you can also use this instead:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TeamPE2KUserBar.png

In truth, that's probably easier, its much smaller and GTS is using a smaller userbar sized banner as well. Plus I like how this one came out too.

Also, another reason why its probably good that we're hosting this on GTS is due to the fact that we seem to have a lot more people interested in this over here than they do over there. Hosting it there would boost attention for it on their forum which will probably help even the sides a bit.

As for the RP itself, I'll be posting the storyline in just a bit on both forums, but I don't quite have the map ready yet.

I prefer the bigger one, but I can use the smaller one if it helps with the GTS site. The only problem about GTS I have is I can't make my writing purple :/ But I'll get over it ^^ So from what I gathered earlier we will be playing as Pokemon and theres no humans at all? Like the Guild of Salvation you did (Which I must say, I'm very upset that it died ): )

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 04:33 PM
While I like the bigger one, I must say the smaller one turned out great.

Plus, it would only make sense for each sides banners to be relatively the same length and such. So, I will be using that one.

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Here's the preview of the RP. Just know that there's going to be more added to this soon, including the map, rules, and so on.

Also, we're on the Nightjade faction while GTS+ is on the Urban Unity faction. They get more technology, but we get the pwnsome evolutions. They're also hit with the infection much more than we are.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/DualForumRPBanner.png

INTRODUCTION

Originally conceived by NES2, this RP is an inter-forum RP where the Role Players of Pokémon Elite 2000 (PE2K for short) go up against the Role Players of the Global Trade Station Plus forums (GTS). Within the RP’s storyline itself, RPers from PE2K take on the role of one of the factions in the RP while GTS’s RPers take on the role of the other. There are a few smaller NPC factions also, but these are simply inserted into the storyline to provide additional depth. The main conflict will be between these two factions.

The RP is set in the world of Talandra, a world similar to the ones in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series where this world is inhabited only by Pokémon, which means no humans will appear in this RP. In this RP, you will assume control of a Pokémon character.

THE STORY SO FAR

As it has always been on the Pokémon world of Talandra, there were Pokémon that kept to nature, and there were those that had spent their time focused on the innovation of technology and engineering. Officially, those that kept more to nature called themselves the Nightjade. Meanwhile, the Pokémon that made up those that focused on technology were called the Urban Unity, striving to advance the progression of Pokémon civilization and technology. In truth, throughout time, these two factions have had their violent enmities, but for many years, the two factions simply kept their distance from each other and attempted to stay out of each other’s business. While the Pokémon of Nightjade flourished with the beauty and wonders of nature, the Pokémon of the Urban Unity constructed buildings, developed science and innovation, and founded a more civilized society. For many years, the Pokémon of the Urban Unity believed they had the advantage over the Nightjade simply because they had weapons and even motorized vehicles while the Nightjade had their magic. Regardless, as before, they simply kept their distance, still having plenty of land to develop on.

The Nightjade soon made a very vital discovery that had once been thought to be impossible. Naturally, the Nightjade Pokémon were the only ones that had access to certain evolutionary items such as Fire Stones, Leaf Stones, and Dragon Scales. For the longest time, it had been assumed that only certain Pokémon could ever actually use these items. Many Pokémon thought only a Vulpix, Growlithe, or an Eevee could ever use a Fire Stone, and so on. But in truth, this was not entirely true. For others… it simply took a longer amount of time and more prolonged exposure to the stone. Originally, Pokémon that thought they couldn’t use these stones simply ignored them or quickly traded them for something else. It wasn’t until one day that an Eevee named Jess and her friend Natalya, a Furret, had discovered a Dragon Scale and a Metal Coat from one of their recent adventures. Immediately after finding them, Natalya believed they were useless to them and immediately thought of the Poké money it would fetch for the two of them instead. However, Jess, never really liking to sell away her treasures, encouraged Natalya to keep her Metal Coat. In the end, the two of them hung onto them like good luck charms.

Two years later, the seemingly impossible happened. Jess had actually managed to evolve into a draconic evolution of Eevee, later called “Dracoeon,” through the prolonged exposure to the Dragon Scale. She had turned deep purple in color, now with two dragon wings, two dragon-like fins in the shape of dragon wings over her ears, and a spiked draconic tail. Almost immediately, Jess became a celebrity, having discovered a new way for Eevees to evolve. And then, not very long afterword, Natalya had evolved as well, becoming an evolution of Furret with a larger size and with metallic spines and armor over her fur, later called “Spurret.” After that, Jess and Natalya simply let the Meowth out of the bag and were pretty open when it came to revealing the secret. Several years later, the Nightjade Pokémon had discovered the advantage they were looking for. Many of them were able to evolve into new Pokémon, while the Urban Unity Pokémon were left envying this power. As expected, the Nightjade Pokémon had a much easier time obtaining the power, still able to find the stones and other evolutionary items, while the Urban Unity no longer had them as their urban cities covered the landscapes. Regardless, both sides, now even in strength, still kept their distance from each other, though the overconfidence of both sides was napping the nerves of the other.

However, one unintentional disaster of enormous proportions unleashed the tornado that would spark the war between the two factions.

One day, Shaymin came across an incredible source of power and potential in her travels, a power known as the Indigo Corona. She had found the glowing twilight-colored sphere of light on a forgotten mountaintop, and curiosity had gotten the better of her, deciding to investigate the Indigo Corona instead of consulting the other legendaries about it. She approached it and then touched it, causing her body to become the adopter of an overwhelming amount of power, raising her potential and abilities to incalculable heights. Very quickly and very easily, it became far too much for her to control, so much so that it droves her mad. To avoid unintentionally hurting anyone with her new, uncontrollable power, she quickly burrowed and drove her way toward the center of Talandra’s core, now able to dig wildly through even solid rock. Meanwhile, even the magma and fire of Talandra’s core didn’t stop her in her mad rush. Finally, nearly bursting from the power of the Indigo Corona, she finally reached the center of Talandra’s core, finally as far away as she could get from the rest of the world.

However, even that wasn’t enough. Unable to contain the overwhelming power, she then burst into a massive flower that grew from the very center of Talandra upward. Very quickly and very swiftly, the root network of this massive flower grew so huge that it began using the entire world as a flower pot, growing wildly until it hit the surface. With the root system now entrenched throughout the world, massive and enormous flowers, along with thick flower beds, began to emerge on Talandra’s surface, growing even in deserts, mountains, frozen wastelands, swamps, and other places that would have never seen unnaturally colorful flowers like these.

The situation only grew worse, however. These new unusually colorful flowers, now called Shaymin Infection Flowers, caused Pokémon that came into contact with them to swiftly turn into grass types, suddenly finding themselves with leaves and flowers growing out of them as a result of touching or breathing in the “infective” pollen. These new grass type Pokémon also found themselves inheriting some of Shaymin’s abilities, such as the ability to purify air, as well as the unintentional spread of flowers around them. Many Pokémon suddenly believe these Shaymin Flower Infected Pokémon are spreading the infection even further, even though the flowers that are created by these new grass type Pokémon are harmless. However, not every Pokémon believes that…

In the meantime, the massive Shaymin Infection Flowers not only infect Pokémon, but they’ve ruined countless cities as well, especially within the Urban Unity. Many of these Pokémon discovered that many of their buildings, factories, roads, and innovations had been destroyed as these flowers tore through the asphalt and concrete. Immediately, many of the Urban Unity Pokémon suspected that the Nightjade Pokémon were responsible for these destructive flowers and the infection, believing they encouraged or enslaved Shaymin to unleash this catastrophe upon them in effort to destroy their technology and forcefully bring them back to nature. In their defense, the Nightjade Pokémon tried to convince the Pokémon of the Urban Unity that they had nothing to do with it, but the Urban Unity Pokémon didn’t believe them.

Now, the Urban Unity wants payback against the Nightjade Pokémon while the Pokémon of Nightjade are trying to defend themselves from their old enemies. Meanwhile, the Shaymin Flower Infected Pokémon are left in the loop, finding themselves being pursued by those wishing to eliminate them to stop the spread of the infection. What’s even worse is the arising of the Dark Lilly faction… an entire faction of Shaymin Flower Infected Pokémon actually trying to spread the Shaymin Infection even further.

Life in Talandra will never be the same…

THE SHAYMIN FLOWER INFECTION

First and foremost, Pokémon that are already grass types can’t be infected by this.

Essentially, any Pokémon that has been afflicted with the Shaymin Flower Infection is now a grass type, which is either tacked onto the single type they have, or replaces one of the types they had (in the case of a dual type Pokémon). So a Ratatta would become a Normal/Grass type, while a Pidgey would become a Grass/Flying type. In terms of appearance, Pokémon that have been infected are now mainly green in color with leaves and flowers blossoming around them. Like Shaymin, if they stay still in a particular place for at least ten minutes, they cause flowers to bloom around them.

There are both advantages and disadvantages to this infection:

In terms of advantages, first and foremost, an infected Pokémon is obviously infected and can’t be any more infected regardless of how much more they linger around the Shaymin Flowers, giving them free range even in the “red zones.” In addition, infected Pokémon can use any grass-type move, and only need water to survive. Meanwhile, their lifespan has also been tripled (even though this may not be applicable when it comes to the RP) due to the purifying nature of the Shaymin abilities that have been granted to them. They also are resistant to poisonous gases and can even remove them. Finally, they have regenerative abilities, able to heal considerably faster than normal non-infected Pokémon.

The disadvantages are that many Pokémon are pursuing them to eliminate them. But, in the same scenario, an infected Pokémon can play off of this, using the phobia of their pursuers to scare them by coming close to them and threatening to infect them. Besides this, the infected share the same weaknesses as normal grass types, taking more damage from Fire, Ice, Poison, Flying, and Bug types. But they gain the same resistances as well against Water, Electric, Grass, and Ground types.

FACTIONS & CHARACTERISTICS

THE NIGHTJADE
Played by the Role Players of Pokémon Elite 2000

The Nightjade Faction, which are the main advocates for nature, generally live in caves, treetop villages, and the kinds of small towns made of mud, clay, and wood that are usually found in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. Meanwhile, the main Nightjade alliance realizes that those affected by the Shaymin Flower Infection are not at fault. Even though they weren’t as badly affected as the Urban Unity, there are still a few Nightjade Pokémon with the affliction. The Nightjade are united in force, trying to protect themselves against the Urban Unity while protecting those that have been hit with the affliction.

Advanced Evolution: Only Pokémon within the Nightjade faction can have “Advanced Evolution” forms (fakemon evolutions that aren’t in the games), like the case of Jess the “Dracoeon” and Natalya the “Spurret.” In all cases of Pokémon, the Advanced Evolution form follows this pattern:

Single Stage Pokémon (Farfetch’d, Zangoose, etc.) – These Pokémon can now evolve, with their second stage being their Advanced Evolution form.

Double Stage Pokémon (Vulpix/Ninetales, Munchlax/Snorlax, etc.) – These Pokémon now have a third stage that is their Advanced Evolution form.

Triple Stage Pokémon (Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, etc.) – The Advanced Evolution form replaces the third stage. So a Pokémon would have to decide to abandon their natural third stage to achieve Advanced Evolution.

These Advanced Evolutions also follow this pattern in relation to the evolution item held:

Fire Stone/Magmarizer – Evolve into a Fire type Pokémon
Thunder Stone/Electirizer – Evolve into an Electric type
Water Stone – Evolve into a Water type
Leaf Stone/Sun Stone – Evolve into a Grass type
Dragon Scale – Evolve into a Dragon type
Metal Coat – Evolve into a Steel type
Dusk Stone – Evolve into a Dark type
Reaper Cloth – Evolve into a Ghost type
Protector – Evolve into a Rock type

Other items, such as the Shiny Stone, Dawn Stone, and so on are left to the discretion of the RPer.

Any Pokémon in an “Advanced Evolution” stage has complete resistance to the Shaymin Flowers.

THE NIGHTJADE TRAITORS (THE SHADOWVINE)
Played by NPCs

This faction is controlled entirely by NPCs. Like the original Nightjade faction they were once a part of, the Shadowvine share the same concern that they need to fight back against the Urban Unity. However, they disagree with the Nightjade for the cases involving the Pokémon affected by the Shaymin Flower Infection. They believe the infected are spreading around the affliction, and need to be eliminated before it consumes them all. They are also against the Nightjade faction for protecting the infected.

Like the Nightjade, some of them are new Advanced Evolutions as well.

THE URBAN UNITY
Played by the Role Players of Global Trade Station Plus

The Urban Unity is mainly an alliance of Pokémon that have learned to make machines, construct advanced buildings, have learned to forge metal, and have mastered the aspects of architecture, engineering, science, and technology. In terms of tech level, they have learned to make any type of technology from the era of World War II and earlier (no nukes, however). This includes motorized vehicles, automatic weapons (though they are not as lethal), airplanes, radios, phones, and so on. Meanwhile, their cities look very similar to towns and cities that were from the era of World War II. The Urban Unity dislikes the Nightjade Pokémon simply for the belief that they refuse to open their mind and embrace the possibilities.

With the current state of affairs, the Urban Unity believe the Nightjade Pokémon either convinced, forced, or tricked Shaymin to unleash the catastrophe of the infective flowers that have turned almost half of their population into grass types while gigantic flowers and rampant flowerbeds have overtaken several of their cities and devoured their roads and technology. They believe the Nightjade did this in an attempt to bring them back down to their level, something that has made the Urban Unity furious as years of work has been utterly destroyed. Regardless, the main Urban Unity faction believes the infected aren’t capable of spreading the disease, so they are willing to protect them.

Urban Unity Technology: – Because the Urban Unity has researched technology, your Pokémon character can be equipped with armor, have a weapon, and even a vehicle (note that because vehicles are WWII era, they’re quite easy to destroy considering the kinds of powers Pokémon have). Your character can also be a specialist and could also create armor, weapons, and vehicles.

Note that the tech level in this RP CAN NOT be advanced. You’re free to produce as many WWII or earlier era technology items as you like, but it may not go any further than that. Note that large machines or vehicles, such as battleships or Boeing B-17-like airplanes, should take time to construct. However, simple devices such as radios can be created in single posts.

Shaymin Flower Infection Aftermath: – About half of the Urban Unity was infected by the Shaymin Flower Infection. Because of this, at least half of the RPers signing up for the Urban Unity should be RPing infected characters. If too many people seem to be dodging this (as in less than only one infected character for every five Urban Unity characters), sign ups may be blocked until willing RPers sign up with infected characters.

Also, many areas within the territory that the Urban Unity controls have been labeled as “red zones,” areas that are overgrown with Shaymin Flowers (these will be highlighted on the map). There are some cities that are within these red zones, but as expected, many of them are in ruins and only Pokémon that have already been infected (or normal grass types) live in them. There is some possibility that lost technology could be salvaged from these sites, however.

THE URBAN UNITY TRAITORS (LOCKDOWN)
Played by NPCs

The traitors of the Urban Unity, known as Lockdown, agree that the Nightjade factions are to blame for the catastrophic Shaymin Flower Infection, and believe its payback time for what they did to their cities. However, unlike the Urban Unity, they believe the infected are a lost cause. Because of that, they believe the infected need to be put out of their misery, and the “red zones” need to be quarantined.

Like the Urban Unity, they too use technology, including armor, weapons, vehicles, and so on.

THE SHADOW LILY
Played by NPCs

Seemingly hated by all, The Shadow Lily faction is comprised entirely of Pokémon infected by the Shaymin Flower Infection. These Pokémon not only enjoy their new attributes, but are actually out to spread the Shaymin Flowers across the world in hopes to infect every last Pokémon on Talandra. Meanwhile, they practice strange voodoo-like black magic, using the eerie and enigmatic powers to ensnare, rapture, and curse those that oppose them.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 05:57 PM
Well this seem like a good idea. I might not be the best RPer but I am gaining some experience and I think I'm getting better even if I do say so myself. But anyway I would like the smaller banner and also did the RP already start on GTS?

*Off to make an account on GTS crying*

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Well this seem like a good idea. I might not be the best RPer but I am gaining some experience and I think I'm getting better even if I do say so myself. But anyway I would like the smaller banner and also did the RP already start on GTS?

*Off to make an account on GTS crying*

Not yet, sign ups haven't even started yet and I still need to make the map. Also, use either one of the banners, I made the userbar one for people that would just prefer a smaller sized banner.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 06:02 PM
I will use the bigger banner since GTS don't deserve to see the Noctowl Guardians Banner lol.

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 06:32 PM
Here's the preview of the RP. Just know that there's going to be more added to this soon, including the map, rules, and so on.

Also, we're on the Nightjade faction while GTS+ is on the Urban Unity faction. They get more technology, but we get the pwnsome evolutions. They're also hit with the infection much more than we are.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/DualForumRPBanner.png

INTRODUCTION

Originally conceived by NES2, this RP is an inter-forum RP where the Role Players of Pokémon Elite 2000 (PE2K for short) go up against the Role Players of the Global Trade Station Plus forums (GTS). Within the RP’s storyline itself, RPers from PE2K take on the role of one of the factions in the RP while GTS’s RPers take on the role of the other. There are a few smaller NPC factions also, but these are simply inserted into the storyline to provide additional depth. The main conflict will be between these two factions.

The RP is set in the world of Talandra, a world similar to the ones in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series where this world is inhabited only by Pokémon, which means no humans will appear in this RP. In this RP, you will assume control of a Pokémon character.

THE STORY SO FAR

As it has always been on the Pokémon world of Talandra, there were Pokémon that kept to nature, and there were those that had spent their time focused on the innovation of technology and engineering. Officially, those that kept more to nature called themselves the Nightjade. Meanwhile, the Pokémon that made up those that focused on technology were called the Urban Unity, striving to advance the progression of Pokémon civilization and technology. In truth, throughout time, these two factions have had their violent enmities, but for many years, the two factions simply kept their distance from each other and attempted to stay out of each other’s business. While the Pokémon of Nightjade flourished with the beauty and wonders of nature, the Pokémon of the Urban Unity constructed buildings, developed science and innovation, and founded a more civilized society. For many years, the Pokémon of the Urban Unity believed they had the advantage over the Nightjade simply because they had weapons and even motorized vehicles while the Nightjade had their magic. Regardless, as before, they simply kept their distance, still having plenty of land to develop on.

The Nightjade soon made a very vital discovery that had once been thought to be impossible. Naturally, the Nightjade Pokémon were the only ones that had access to certain evolutionary items such as Fire Stones, Leaf Stones, and Dragon Scales. For the longest time, it had been assumed that only certain Pokémon could ever actually use these items. Many Pokémon thought only a Vulpix, Growlithe, or an Eevee could ever use a Fire Stone, and so on. But in truth, this was not entirely true. For others… it simply took a longer amount of time and more prolonged exposure to the stone. Originally, Pokémon that thought they couldn’t use these stones simply ignored them or quickly traded them for something else. It wasn’t until one day that an Eevee named Jess and her friend Natalya, a Furret, had discovered a Dragon Scale and a Metal Coat from one of their recent adventures. Immediately after finding them, Natalya believed they were useless to them and immediately thought of the Poké money it would fetch for the two of them instead. However, Jess, never really liking to sell away her treasures, encouraged Natalya to keep her Metal Coat. In the end, the two of them hung onto them like good luck charms.

Two years later, the seemingly impossible happened. Jess had actually managed to evolve into a draconic evolution of Eevee, later called “Dracoeon,” through the prolonged exposure to the Dragon Scale. She had turned deep purple in color, now with two dragon wings, two dragon-like fins in the shape of dragon wings over her ears, and a spiked draconic tail. Almost immediately, Jess became a celebrity, having discovered a new way for Eevees to evolve. And then, not very long afterword, Natalya had evolved as well, becoming an evolution of Furret with a larger size and with metallic spines and armor over her fur, later called “Spurret.” After that, Jess and Natalya simply let the Meowth out of the bag and were pretty open when it came to revealing the secret. Several years later, the Nightjade Pokémon had discovered the advantage they were looking for. Many of them were able to evolve into new Pokémon, while the Urban Unity Pokémon were left envying this power. As expected, the Nightjade Pokémon had a much easier time obtaining the power, still able to find the stones and other evolutionary items, while the Urban Unity no longer had them as their urban cities covered the landscapes. Regardless, both sides, now even in strength, still kept their distance from each other, though the overconfidence of both sides was napping the nerves of the other.

However, one unintentional disaster of enormous proportions unleashed the tornado that would spark the war between the two factions.

One day, Shaymin came across an incredible source of power and potential in her travels, a power known as the Indigo Corona. She had found the glowing twilight-colored sphere of light on a forgotten mountaintop, and curiosity had gotten the better of her, deciding to investigate the Indigo Corona instead of consulting the other legendaries about it. She approached it and then touched it, causing her body to become the adopter of an overwhelming amount of power, raising her potential and abilities to incalculable heights. Very quickly and very easily, it became far too much for her to control, so much so that it droves her mad. To avoid unintentionally hurting anyone with her new, uncontrollable power, she quickly burrowed and drove her way toward the center of Talandra’s core, now able to dig wildly through even solid rock. Meanwhile, even the magma and fire of Talandra’s core didn’t stop her in her mad rush. Finally, nearly bursting from the power of the Indigo Corona, she finally reached the center of Talandra’s core, finally as far away as she could get from the rest of the world.

However, even that wasn’t enough. Unable to contain the overwhelming power, she then burst into a massive flower that grew from the very center of Talandra upward. Very quickly and very swiftly, the root network of this massive flower grew so huge that it began using the entire world as a flower pot, growing wildly until it hit the surface. With the root system now entrenched throughout the world, massive and enormous flowers, along with thick flower beds, began to emerge on Talandra’s surface, growing even in deserts, mountains, frozen wastelands, swamps, and other places that would have never seen unnaturally colorful flowers like these.

The situation only grew worse, however. These new unusually colorful flowers, now called Shaymin Infection Flowers, caused Pokémon that came into contact with them to swiftly turn into grass types, suddenly finding themselves with leaves and flowers growing out of them as a result of touching or breathing in the “infective” pollen. These new grass type Pokémon also found themselves inheriting some of Shaymin’s abilities, such as the ability to purify air, as well as the unintentional spread of flowers around them. Many Pokémon suddenly believe these Shaymin Flower Infected Pokémon are spreading the infection even further, even though the flowers that are created by these new grass type Pokémon are harmless. However, not every Pokémon believes that…

In the meantime, the massive Shaymin Infection Flowers not only infect Pokémon, but they’ve ruined countless cities as well, especially within the Urban Unity. Many of these Pokémon discovered that many of their buildings, factories, roads, and innovations had been destroyed as these flowers tore through the asphalt and concrete. Immediately, many of the Urban Unity Pokémon suspected that the Nightjade Pokémon were responsible for these destructive flowers and the infection, believing they encouraged or enslaved Shaymin to unleash this catastrophe upon them in effort to destroy their technology and forcefully bring them back to nature. In their defense, the Nightjade Pokémon tried to convince the Pokémon of the Urban Unity that they had nothing to do with it, but the Urban Unity Pokémon didn’t believe them.

Now, the Urban Unity wants payback against the Nightjade Pokémon while the Pokémon of Nightjade are trying to defend themselves from their old enemies. Meanwhile, the Shaymin Flower Infected Pokémon are left in the loop, finding themselves being pursued by those wishing to eliminate them to stop the spread of the infection. What’s even worse is the arising of the Dark Lilly faction… an entire faction of Shaymin Flower Infected Pokémon actually trying to spread the Shaymin Infection even further.

Life in Talandra will never be the same…

THE SHAYMIN FLOWER INFECTION

First and foremost, Pokémon that are already grass types can’t be infected by this.

Essentially, any Pokémon that has been afflicted with the Shaymin Flower Infection is now a grass type, which is either tacked onto the single type they have, or replaces one of the types they had (in the case of a dual type Pokémon). So a Ratatta would become a Normal/Grass type, while a Pidgey would become a Grass/Flying type. In terms of appearance, Pokémon that have been infected are now mainly green in color with leaves and flowers blossoming around them. Like Shaymin, if they stay still in a particular place for at least ten minutes, they cause flowers to bloom around them.

There are both advantages and disadvantages to this infection:

In terms of advantages, first and foremost, an infected Pokémon is obviously infected and can’t be any more infected regardless of how much more they linger around the Shaymin Flowers, giving them free range even in the “red zones.” In addition, infected Pokémon can use any grass-type move, and only need water to survive. Meanwhile, their lifespan has also been tripled (even though this may not be applicable when it comes to the RP) due to the purifying nature of the Shaymin abilities that have been granted to them. They also are resistant to poisonous gases and can even remove them. Finally, they have regenerative abilities, able to heal considerably faster than normal non-infected Pokémon.

The disadvantages are that many Pokémon are pursuing them to eliminate them. But, in the same scenario, an infected Pokémon can play off of this, using the phobia of their pursuers to scare them by coming close to them and threatening to infect them. Besides this, the infected share the same weaknesses as normal grass types, taking more damage from Fire, Ice, Poison, Flying, and Bug types. But they gain the same resistances as well against Water, Electric, Grass, and Ground types.

FACTIONS & CHARACTERISTICS

THE NIGHTJADE
Played by the Role Players of Pokémon Elite 2000

The Nightjade Faction, which are the main advocates for nature, generally live in caves, treetop villages, and the kinds of small towns made of mud, clay, and wood that are usually found in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games. Meanwhile, the main Nightjade alliance realizes that those affected by the Shaymin Flower Infection are not at fault. Even though they weren’t as badly affected as the Urban Unity, there are still a few Nightjade Pokémon with the affliction. The Nightjade are united in force, trying to protect themselves against the Urban Unity while protecting those that have been hit with the affliction.

Advanced Evolution: Only Pokémon within the Nightjade faction can have “Advanced Evolution” forms (fakemon evolutions that aren’t in the games), like the case of Jess the “Dracoeon” and Natalya the “Spurret.” In all cases of Pokémon, the Advanced Evolution form follows this pattern:

Single Stage Pokémon (Farfetch’d, Zangoose, etc.) – These Pokémon can now evolve, with their second stage being their Advanced Evolution form.

Double Stage Pokémon (Vulpix/Ninetales, Munchlax/Snorlax, etc.) – These Pokémon now have a third stage that is their Advanced Evolution form.

Triple Stage Pokémon (Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, etc.) – The Advanced Evolution form replaces the third stage. So a Pokémon would have to decide to abandon their natural third stage to achieve Advanced Evolution.

These Advanced Evolutions also follow this pattern in relation to the evolution item held:

Fire Stone/Magmarizer – Evolve into a Fire type Pokémon
Thunder Stone/Electirizer – Evolve into an Electric type
Water Stone – Evolve into a Water type
Leaf Stone/Sun Stone – Evolve into a Grass type
Dragon Scale – Evolve into a Dragon type
Metal Coat – Evolve into a Steel type
Dusk Stone – Evolve into a Dark type
Reaper Cloth – Evolve into a Ghost type
Protector – Evolve into a Rock type

Other items, such as the Shiny Stone, Dawn Stone, and so on are left to the discretion of the RPer.

Any Pokémon in an “Advanced Evolution” stage has complete resistance to the Shaymin Flowers.

THE NIGHTJADE TRAITORS (THE SHADOWVINE)
Played by NPCs

This faction is controlled entirely by NPCs. Like the original Nightjade faction they were once a part of, the Shadowvine share the same concern that they need to fight back against the Urban Unity. However, they disagree with the Nightjade for the cases involving the Pokémon affected by the Shaymin Flower Infection. They believe the infected are spreading around the affliction, and need to be eliminated before it consumes them all. They are also against the Nightjade faction for protecting the infected.

Like the Nightjade, some of them are new Advanced Evolutions as well.

THE URBAN UNITY
Played by the Role Players of Global Trade Station Plus

The Urban Unity is mainly an alliance of Pokémon that have learned to make machines, construct advanced buildings, have learned to forge metal, and have mastered the aspects of architecture, engineering, science, and technology. In terms of tech level, they have learned to make any type of technology from the era of World War II and earlier (no nukes, however). This includes motorized vehicles, automatic weapons (though they are not as lethal), airplanes, radios, phones, and so on. Meanwhile, their cities look very similar to towns and cities that were from the era of World War II. The Urban Unity dislikes the Nightjade Pokémon simply for the belief that they refuse to open their mind and embrace the possibilities.

With the current state of affairs, the Urban Unity believe the Nightjade Pokémon either convinced, forced, or tricked Shaymin to unleash the catastrophe of the infective flowers that have turned almost half of their population into grass types while gigantic flowers and rampant flowerbeds have overtaken several of their cities and devoured their roads and technology. They believe the Nightjade did this in an attempt to bring them back down to their level, something that has made the Urban Unity furious as years of work has been utterly destroyed. Regardless, the main Urban Unity faction believes the infected aren’t capable of spreading the disease, so they are willing to protect them.

Urban Unity Technology: – Because the Urban Unity has researched technology, your Pokémon character can be equipped with armor, have a weapon, and even a vehicle (note that because vehicles are WWII era, they’re quite easy to destroy considering the kinds of powers Pokémon have). Your character can also be a specialist and could also create armor, weapons, and vehicles.

Note that the tech level in this RP CAN NOT be advanced. You’re free to produce as many WWII or earlier era technology items as you like, but it may not go any further than that. Note that large machines or vehicles, such as battleships or Boeing B-17-like airplanes, should take time to construct. However, simple devices such as radios can be created in single posts.

Shaymin Flower Infection Aftermath: – About half of the Urban Unity was infected by the Shaymin Flower Infection. Because of this, at least half of the RPers signing up for the Urban Unity should be RPing infected characters. If too many people seem to be dodging this (as in less than only one infected character for every five Urban Unity characters), sign ups may be blocked until willing RPers sign up with infected characters.

Also, many areas within the territory that the Urban Unity controls have been labeled as “red zones,” areas that are overgrown with Shaymin Flowers (these will be highlighted on the map). There are some cities that are within these red zones, but as expected, many of them are in ruins and only Pokémon that have already been infected (or normal grass types) live in them. There is some possibility that lost technology could be salvaged from these sites, however.

THE URBAN UNITY TRAITORS (LOCKDOWN)
Played by NPCs

The traitors of the Urban Unity, known as Lockdown, agree that the Nightjade factions are to blame for the catastrophic Shaymin Flower Infection, and believe its payback time for what they did to their cities. However, unlike the Urban Unity, they believe the infected are a lost cause. Because of that, they believe the infected need to be put out of their misery, and the “red zones” need to be quarantined.

Like the Urban Unity, they too use technology, including armor, weapons, vehicles, and so on.

THE SHADOW LILY
Played by NPCs

Seemingly hated by all, The Shadow Lily faction is comprised entirely of Pokémon infected by the Shaymin Flower Infection. These Pokémon not only enjoy their new attributes, but are actually out to spread the Shaymin Flowers across the world in hopes to infect every last Pokémon on Talandra. Meanwhile, they practice strange voodoo-like black magic, using the eerie and enigmatic powers to ensnare, rapture, and curse those that oppose them.

Dang that is good.

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, I originally read the storyline at GTS+ but I decided I'd post my opinions here.

I think it is very good. Well thought out and I love the banner, name of the RP, etc...

NightJade are the best!

Eagle
08-29-2010, 06:46 PM
nice one question though. Is the Urban Unity the only people that can use weapons can't NightJade use like a stick or something?

Oranges
08-29-2010, 06:47 PM
I just want to say good luck to all PE2K RPers. :3

I really don't care who wins, I just want to do this mainly for fun. And who knows? Maybe we will meet some new friends wehn we are RPing. And yes, I am on team GTS. (I joined this site to meet some new RPers.)

And again, good luck to everyone! I know this will be a fun RP! :3

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 07:09 PM
Well, I originally read the storyline at GTS+ but I decided I'd post my opinions here.

I think it is very good. Well thought out and I love the banner, name of the RP, etc...

NightJade are the best!

Yeah, being on Nightjade allows us to be a little more inventive when it comes to creating characters. Should be fun, and thanks for the compliments.

nice one question though. Is the Urban Unity the only people that can use weapons can't NightJade use like a stick or something?

That's fine, actually. Spears, bows and arrows, tomahawks, all that kind of stuff is fine. However, the Urban Unity has access to weapons that we wouldn't have, including guns and explosives.

I just want to say good luck to all PE2K RPers. :3

I really don't care who wins, I just want to do this mainly for fun. And who knows? Maybe we will meet some new friends wehn we are RPing. And yes, I am on team GTS. (I joined this site to meet some new RPers.)

And again, good luck to everyone! I know this will be a fun RP! :3

Hey, welcome to PE2K and thanks for dropping by.

Yeah, I think this will greatly boost the activity on both forums and will introduce all of us to new RPing styles. Should be a lot of fun.

Lusankya
08-29-2010, 07:10 PM
The flower infection sounds oddly familiar...

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 07:14 PM
Neo, you already knew you were going to get compliments.

One day, you're going to get tired of hearing them, ;P

But yeah, either way I think we all have the ability to be creative or inventive when it comes to our character development and such.

As long as you use your imagination, without going too far, you should be good. That is the way I see it. It will be interesting to see which Pokemon some choose to be though.

And Lusankya, I played a game which was based on a flower infection before...

Eagle
08-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Idk when this thing will start but I'm already looking for a Fakemon that I can be

Lusankya
08-29-2010, 07:17 PM
This is my chance to RP as an armored bear!

Eagle
08-29-2010, 07:21 PM
do you think I should be a Pokemon called a Pankasd a Dark evolved version of a Persian or should I be the evolution of a Floatzel called Ruyter a Water/Eletric

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 07:29 PM
The flower infection sounds oddly familiar...

Team RP 7. Yeah, I got it started in that but never really got it going.

Neo, you already knew you were going to get compliments.

One day, you're going to get tired of hearing them, ;P

But yeah, either way I think we all have the ability to be creative or inventive when it comes to our character development and such.

As long as you use your imagination, without going too far, you should be good. That is the way I see it. It will be interesting to see which Pokemon some choose to be though.

And Lusankya, I played a game which was based on a flower infection before...

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, specially "The Creeper." That's mainly what inspired this (as well as the infection mentioned in Team RP 7), though in AW:DoR, the Creeper is lethal whereas in this, its not nearly as bad.

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Nope, the game I played that included a flower infection of some sort was called: Obscure: The Aftermath.

But, as mentioned earlier, this is going to be very good. Hopefully, things don't go too fast for some people who have a hard time keeping up.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 07:53 PM
is it possible that you can post the SU's so everyone can start working on them because with an amazing story like this it will take time especially when you want a spot against other good Rpers.

Lusankya
08-29-2010, 08:04 PM
Team RP 7. Yeah, I got it started in that but never really got it going.

I knew I had seen it some ONE of your RPs :P

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Well, it is apparent that this is going to take a lot of teamwork.

So it is clear to me that, we're going to have to do some planning of some sort, right?

Same thing I see GTS+ doing once the Role Play starts. So, if we do decide to make plans with our characters so our characters connect, where would we do that? In a discussion thread that GTS+ members aren't allowed to view or perhaps in IM or PMs?

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Well, it is apparent that this is going to take a lot of teamwork.

So it is clear to me that, we're going to have to do some planning of some sort, right?

Same thing I see GTS+ doing once the Role Play starts. So, if we do decide to make plans with our characters so our characters connect, where would we do that? In a discussion thread that GTS+ members aren't allowed to view or perhaps in IM or PMs?

The discussion thread here should be fine. We can also use it for bragging rights too, of course.

Altrius
08-29-2010, 08:18 PM
That looks amazing Neo. I seriously canno't wait to get going on this.

What Eagle said, if we could have a Sign up sheet we could all spend time perfecting our characters and whatnot :3

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 08:22 PM
The discussion thread here should be fine. We can also use it for bragging rights too, of course.

Makes sense...

That way people don't have to go out of their way or do extra...

Eagle
08-29-2010, 08:29 PM
I have decided on my two characters.

Meet them:

Volpan the evolution of Floatzel. It is Electric and Water. Volpan is its species name yet his name is Ravan
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=216235710320&id=cc59d26b39fca479f5d746549ef709f8&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.deviantart.com%2fdownload%2f1 58052142%2fVolpan_Fakemon_by_silverava.png

Liowolve the evolution of Mightyena. It is Fire and Dark. Liowolve is its species name and Lio is his name.
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=238005199750&id=3cc1a27c6ae2ca4a38c8a9ae0777857a&url=http%3a%2f%2ffc01.deviantart.com%2ffs46%2fi%2f 2009%2f190%2f5%2fa%2fFakemon_Liuwoves_Nr__6_by_sha dixART.jpg

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 08:31 PM
That looks amazing Neo. I seriously canno't wait to get going on this.

What Eagle said, if we could have a Sign up sheet we could all spend time perfecting our characters and whatnot :3

You need to give NES2 some credit too, he's the one that suggested this whole idea to me and I hopped on it.

As for the Sign up sheet, the real problem is background/history. Without the map, there aren't any locations to go off of which is going to make it tough when you're trying to determine what area of the world your character comes from and what they did there.

All I can say is... be patient. I know everyone is excited, but I need some time to get things done.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 08:37 PM
O yeah I forgot about NES2.

*Orders everyone in the world to give a standing clap for NES2 and they do it for 3 hours and they are still doing it* lol.

Also I thought this was the map:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TeamRP8World.png?t=1283024150

Also I posted this on GTS+

That would be nice and it could be tradition too. Like once a year a mod. see a fellow Rper's skills and pm them the invitation to be in the RP between GTS+ and PE2K once it get big enough. We could get other forums to join and it will show everyone's skills and creativity. Anyone agree?

Wouldn't that be cool?

Lord Celebi
08-29-2010, 08:39 PM
So I get to be Zhu-Quiao then? Epic.

Actually, can we just use the Valkea map? I'd like to see it used.

Altrius
08-29-2010, 08:47 PM
You need to give NES2 some credit too, he's the one that suggested this whole idea to me and I hopped on it.

As for the Sign up sheet, the real problem is background/history. Without the map, there aren't any locations to go off of which is going to make it tough when you're trying to determine what area of the world your character comes from and what they did there.

All I can say is... be patient. I know everyone is excited, but I need some time to get things done.

Ah alright then :3

I suppose your right, I'll have to wait and throw around some ideas :3

Eagle
08-29-2010, 08:51 PM
Also me and some of the people on GTS+ are talking about making this a tradition by doing this every year like in July where we RP together. Also the website can get a symbol to show their popularity, the people who participated in them could get a symbol as an avatar or as a signature, also we can do it with other forums. Its a thing to think about because if we do, do it will be a way to show our skills and make new friends.

Giratina
08-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Wow, Neo Pikachu, this looks majorly awesome...but there's one thing I don't quite understand about the Shaymin infection. By the looks of things, it is a virus that gives Pokemon unbelievably heightened powers, basically making them the same level as a lower deity such as Shaymin... with the only problem being that people don't like them. Personally, I think that there should be some other, more potent disadvantage, such as all Shaymin infected Pokemon slowly being driven insane as Shaymin did. It seemed a little unusual to give Pokemon all varieties of incredible power, and then add on, "Oh, um, you're kinda gonna have to live on your own, sorry." Even the Pokerus went away after three days.

Otherwise, this seems like another awesome Neo Pika/NES2 production. I can't wait to get cracking. :D

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 09:01 PM
Well Neo Pika/NES2 production anyway!

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:07 PM
Thanks Ash for correcting Giratina. After all since he did work with Neo we consider it Neo's production but its NES2 and Neo's production. NES2 did what I usually do and send his RP ideas to Neo. With this idea Neo decided to help NES2 with this amazing production. I think that's how it went after all.

Giratina
08-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Derp! Dx Sorry, NES, I was holding up a conversation with someone and... yeah. I LOVE YOU TOO, MAN.

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 09:09 PM
O yeah I forgot about NES2.

*Orders everyone in the world to give a standing clap for NES2 and they do it for 3 hours and they are still doing it* lol.

Also I thought this was the map:

I meant that map to be just an example of what the final map for Talandra would look like in terms of art and style. I hope people aren't thinking that's the actual map...

So I get to be Zhu-Quiao then? Epic.

Actually, can we just use the Valkea map? I'd like to see it used.

Well, thing with Zhu-Quiao is the original form couldn't have been a legendary (otherwise every RPer in this thing will be picking a legend). However, you could make a normal Pokemon with flying use a fire stone and become a Fire/Flying type that could look like Zhu-Quiao, even though it wouldn't be as powerful as the version you've used in the past. So for example, you could have a Fearow use a Fire Stone and become a beefed-up Fire/Flying type.

As for the Valkea map... I promise, the new Talandra map will look just as good. I've gotten the outlines done so far, it would be silly to just drop them and reuse that map.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:13 PM
O okay with the proto-type map. Anyway with the Fearow thing it could look something like this: http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=215575438761&id=774b56a3aee20460d740bd68035d8da9&url=http%3a%2f%2fth01.deviantart.net%2ffs43%2f300W %2fi%2f2009%2f140%2f4%2f2%2fFakemon_Contest__Tyrog eot_by_Bihumi.jpg

Of course it doesn't have too but it can be based off of it.

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 09:14 PM
is it possible to evolve with two stones.. e.g. Pikachu becoming a Electric/Fire/Water(or just a Fire/Water that knows electric moves i dunno :P) hybrid thing..

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Well, I already know what Pokemon I am using. Mines is a Lucario using a dragonscale which turns it into Dracario.

Want to see a picture of him? Dracario (http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll262/Superman-JMafia6/fakemon___glosside_by_Ashurasonic.jpg)

I can't wait to see how the final map looks. I figured you wouldn't use that one or edit it. Might as well make EVERYTHING original.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:17 PM
*do an anime face in awe of Dracario*

Looks awesome. Man why didn't I chose him lol what is his types fighting/dragon or steel/dragon either way they will be new combinations.

@Kaioo: I don't think you can use two stones. But let's make sure and ask Neo.

Giratina
08-29-2010, 09:18 PM
You know, guys, if you wanted to have some custom fakemon designs drawn you could always ask me to draw one for ya. I wouldn't mind.

Altrius
08-29-2010, 09:20 PM
I might just take you up on tha Giratina. As for me, I'm not entirely sure who I want to RP as. I dont think I even want to RP a powerful pokemon. Might be time for me to do a variation of one of my weaker characters :3

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:22 PM
If you do that it will be best that you become a scout.

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 09:24 PM
*do an anime face in awe of Dracario*

Looks awesome. Man why didn't I chose him lol what is his types fighting/dragon or steel/dragon either way they will be new combinations.

@Kaioo: I don't think you can use two stones. But let's make sure and ask Neo.

Well, first of all, I would like to say that more than one stone seems like overpowering your Pokemon. That makes it a three type Pokemon.

If you read the storyline, it seems once you use a stone, you drop ONE of your Pokemon's types if it is already a two type Pokemon.

And, Dracario is a Dragon/Fighting Pokemon type...

You know, guys, if you wanted to have some custom fakemon designs drawn you could always ask me to draw one for ya. I wouldn't mind.

I wasn't aware that you knew how Giratina.

I am satisfied with what I have at the moment, but if I decide to have a second character, which at the moment isn't going to happen...

I will definitely contact you!

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 09:32 PM
is it possible to evolve with two stones.. e.g. Pikachu becoming a Electric/Fire/Water(or just a Fire/Water that knows electric moves i dunno :P) hybrid thing..

No, sorry, you can only use one evolution item. Otherwise... things will go really insane.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Here are some more characters if anyone want to use them if not there NPC's

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIf-gTul0aD0VCdn1zeIGzupfy9db1IRt75vhOXVkBTIZwyNo&t=1&usg=__6aC5cX9__Fd5wxQFqdPVCbCcnVw=

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLKq2EPUyqTFWd1vvTk5jYAE_2eE_6o Fv7YfAC-gCuq7fPJVE&t=1&usg=__5SMXC6CFZzW1gVOmUUYblNU9oKk=

IF anyone want some more tell me they have more but I'm not a spammer:biggrin::biggrin:

Altrius
08-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Could we not use some of the Gen 5 pokes as Advanced evos, seeing as Gen 5 isn't technically out yet?

ashketchum
08-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Some will probably want to create or find some on their own.

But, I am sure they will appreciate you trying to help out!

At the same time, perhaps it would be better if you put those images in links or something.

EDIT: Was mine a Gen 5 Pokemon? I wouldn't know. So far, I only know a fair amount of Gen 5 Pokemon that have been released. The one I posted wasn't one of them I believe.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:41 PM
kk yes and agreed about the Gen.5 they shouldn't be in the story at all. But then again its not my story :oops:

Altrius
08-29-2010, 09:47 PM
Sorry I meant to say 'Could we use some Gen 5 pokemon for the advanced ones?' Could make things easier and such :3

And no yours isn't Gen 5 Ash, they're just fakemon people drew :)

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Also can our Pokemon know the different moves. Like the species Volpan that I showed you. I know it will learn Aqua Jet but is it possible it can learn Volt Tackle. Then with Liowolve can it learn something like Dark Charge or any other moves that its pre-evos can't learn I hope you are able to understand my question.

Neo Emolga
08-29-2010, 09:53 PM
Also can our Pokemon know the different moves. Like the species Volpan that I showed you. I know it will learn Aqua Jet but is it possible it can learn Volt Tackle. Then with Liowolve can it learn something like Dark Charge or any other moves that its pre-evos can't learn I hope you are able to understand my question.

Yeah, you can just say that if your Pokemon has the type, it can use any moves of that type.

Eagle
08-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay

*Off to tell GTS+ about it*

Kaioo
08-29-2010, 09:59 PM
No, sorry, you can only use one evolution item. Otherwise... things will go really insane.

thanks for letting me know :3

Dylan
08-29-2010, 10:47 PM
Err, the main idea of the PE2K vs GTS+ roleplay is good but the actual plot and storyline doesn't appeal to me. I'm going to be the outcast douchebag on this one, so sorry.

MoonKit
08-29-2010, 11:17 PM

Could yeh' add a Dragon/dark Dragonair evo to the list? Only thing I need is for it still to be a serpent, but with some dark stuff (Or even a dark serpent, even better!)

To get back on topic, I love the plot line and storyline. *Evil laugh here* I shall be the ultimate Evo once again!

Giratina
08-29-2010, 11:55 PM
Um. The reason I offered to draw Fakemon for you all was to try and discourage people from stealing deviantArt pictures... |:c I mean, you could at least credit the original artist instead of renaming it on the spot and not even trying to hide that it came off of someone else's dA. As an artist myself - and yes, Ash, ignoring the admittedly bad signature I do in fact know how - it just steams me to see people take others' work without crediting them first. If it were something like an icon texture (which was likely taken from something else anyhow) then it might be okay, but a full size, hand-drawn image? No.

Anyway, if everyone who wants a Fakemon drawn could PM me, that would be good. I'm on a relative's computer and I can't make a list on Word or anything.

GallantlyGlaceon
08-30-2010, 12:55 AM
Wow, I go away for one day to create an account on GTS+, and four(4) more pages are added. This is moving faster than I expected. 0o'

Thanks for the encouragement. I was just kinda nervous about the whole thing, especially since I'd never even heard of GTS+ before this.

Those banners look awesome! :) I like the whole userbar idea myself. It just seems short and sweet, instead of having a medium-sized banner, if you know what I mean.
I like the storyline, plot, and such. It sounds neat to me.

And I might take you up on your offer, Giratina. I can't really draw, I don't wanna have to go on dA(deviantArt) and pick up a drawing then post it and credit to the person because that just feels almost the same as stealing to me, and I like your drawing style :)

EDIT: If anyone needs to know, my username on GTS+ is the exact same thing as it is here(Jolty Jolteon).

ashketchum
08-30-2010, 01:09 AM
I didn't find the image on deviantArt.

But, I will still give credit to the person who created it, even if they made it on deviantArt when I do my sign up.

Giratina
08-30-2010, 01:47 AM
DeviantArt, Photobucket, whatever. It still bugs me.

Anyhow, as long as you guys give credit, then I'm alright... though personally I'd rather make up my own Fakemon. Just my opinion on that.

Neo Emolga
08-30-2010, 02:00 AM
Copypasta from GTS:

Okay, finally finished with the map. Here's a preview, but just know that things will be further explained in the RP itself.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TalandraMapButton.png (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TalandraMap.png)

As background info, cities that have big names and big dots are considered to be big cities while cities with smaller names and smaller dots are smaller cities and towns. Also, if the city's name has two dashes around it (--Like this--), that means its overrun by the overgrowth of the Shaymin Flowers. As you can tell, areas with the blotches of pink, magenta, and bright orange are where the Shaymin Flowers have overrun the area.

Also, yes, I'm still in the process of determining which faction gains control of which cities, and I plan on color coding it. But, for the time being, this is what the setting will be.

We're getting there.

ashketchum
08-30-2010, 02:14 AM
I think it looks great! I also don't believe it will be difficult to choose which cities which faction owns.

Question, the two cities, Victakan and Azmarax are connected right? If so, that means it is exclusive to one faction correct?

If that turns out to be the case, it would make sense for the left side to be more for NightJade considering that GTS+ side use technology and such, which probably means they build bigger buildings and such as well, they'd need more of the space? But, I am just putting ideas out there.

Kaioo
08-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Nice map Neo :) Very nice indeed.

Hmm, I was thinking of it being a North v South kind of thing.. or have one faction owning one diagonal half, and the other have the other diagonal half.

Just throwing in some ideas.. my fifty cents worth :3

Lusankya
08-30-2010, 02:23 AM
How long do those take you Neo?

Altrius
08-30-2010, 02:28 AM
I agree with Ash, the left side should be Nightjades and Right should be GTS side. Would make sense :)

Master Zorua
08-30-2010, 02:46 AM
Sorry for being late to the party =P I think I'll join in on this.

Neo Emolga
08-30-2010, 08:15 AM
I think it looks great! I also don't believe it will be difficult to choose which cities which faction owns.

Question, the two cities, Victakan and Azmarax are connected right? If so, that means it is exclusive to one faction correct?

If that turns out to be the case, it would make sense for the left side to be more for NightJade considering that GTS+ side use technology and such, which probably means they build bigger buildings and such as well, they'd need more of the space? But, I am just putting ideas out there.

Victakan and Azmarax are the name of the continents (which is why they have much larger letters). Like Europe and Asia, they're connected but that doesn't necessarily mean that whole landmass is going to be exclusive to one faction.

And you guessed it right, NightJade will mostly have the left-hand side of the map while the Urban Unity mostly gets the stuff on the right. However, I am going to make sure its even and so that both factions at least have a tiny bit of presence on every continent.

Also, there will be a few cities that will be neutral (they'll remain in white, and neither have Advanced Evolution Pokemon nor the technology of the Urban Unity), and even a couple small towns that actually support the Dark Lily faction.

How long do those take you Neo?

Well, this one took a few hours, but while I was making it, I was also answering questions and responding to both this discussion thread and the one on GTS.

I agree with Ash, the left side should be Nightjades and Right should be GTS side. Would make sense :)

Well, you guys were right. You'll see the final distribution once I color-code the names of the cities.

Sorry for being late to the party =P I think I'll join in on this.

Awesome, I was hoping you'd join this, Mewcario.

EDIT:

Here's the city and town distribution on the map:

MAP OF TALANDRA

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TalandraMapButton.png (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/TalandraMapFinal.png)

Legend:

Nightjade Controlled Areas are locations with name labels marked in light green.
Urban Unity Controlled Areas are locations with name labels marked in light blue.
Dark Lily Controlled Areas are locations with name labels marked in pink.
Neutral Areas are locations with name labels marked in white (white).

Map Characteristics:

Large cities are resembled by large white dots with a large city label hovering above them. Smaller cities and towns are resembled by smaller white dots with a smaller city label hovering above them. Small villages are not indicated on the map, but this does not mean they don’t exist! Its up to the RPers to discover and define these villages if they come across them in their travels.
Any city location that has two dash marks around it (for example, --Graystone City--) indicates a city or town that has been overrun by the Shaymin Flower overgrowth. Cities under this condition are typically half-destroyed while the other half is surrounded and wrapped with the Shaymin Flowers.
The city and town possession indicated on the map is only reflective from the role play’s beginning. Its quite possible possession may change over time as control over certain cities is switched from one faction to the other.

Eagle
08-30-2010, 10:31 AM
cool nice map

Giratina
08-30-2010, 01:48 PM
ROFL, I see a Snowpoint in there XD Nice map, Neo. It's great that you always take the time to make detailed stuff like this, it makes roleplaying infinitely easier. :D

Neo Emolga
08-30-2010, 04:10 PM

Right here (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=43241) if you haven’t noticed the sign up thread already.

New Additions & Changes:

Yes, some things have been recently changed from the original RP details besides killing typos.

Advanced Evolution Pokémon no longer resistant to the infection. – After doing the math and thinking over the mechanics of the RP, I’ve changed the rule that says Advanced Evolution Pokémon don’t need to worry about the Shaymin Flower Infection. Now they do, and they can be infected just like any other Pokémon. I realized this had to be changed when I considered the fact that Urban Unity cities and towns that are overrun by the overgrowth could be easily attacked by Nightjade forces who wouldn’t even have to think about the infection if this wasn’t changed. Now, unless they’re already grass types or have already gotten infected, they’ll need to think twice about it.

Also, another part of this played off of the Dark Lily faction. If all of the Nightjade RPers were resistant to infection, they wouldn’t even have to think about this faction and the Dark Lily Pokémon wouldn’t pose very much of a threat. So, with the reasons here and above, I’ve decided to scrap the part where Advanced Evolution Pokémon are resistant.

HOWEVER, if an Advanced Evolution Pokémon gets infected, they are allowed to become a Pokémon with three types, where one of those three needs to be grass. So for example, if you made a Dark type Advanced Evolution of Wartortle (to replace Blastoise) and he got infected, his types would be Dark/Water/Grass. This is the only situation where this can happen. Also, I had to do this because if Advanced Evolution Pokémon lost their unique types, it would be a little unfair to Nightjade RPers. After all, infected Urban Unity Pokémon can still use their technology.

A few more disadvantages to those who are infected. – Don’t worry, its nothing major. However, it will change a few things if your character is infected.

First, its true they only need water to survive now, but they need plenty of it (to the point where your character should have access to it and should be drinking it once every five posts). This means spending a long time in wastelands and deserts might be dangerous. Even if your Pokémon is a water type despite the fact they’re infected, they need to drink.

Nightjade characters can’t use the technology of the Urban Unity. – Just want to make this clear that Nightjade characters can’t pick up the technology of the Urban Unity and use it. They don’t know how to work their guns, pilot their vehicles, and use their radios. If they picked it up, it would confuse them. Not to mention that they shouldn’t be out to use their technology anyway given the faction’s background.

And that’s all. Sign ups are open, so get to it!

Lusankya
08-31-2010, 01:42 AM
I r sad that you made us the non-tech group. :( That being said, I don't think I'll be participating in this one for the foreseeable future (so my previous statement doesn't even matter), though things may change.

Neo Emolga
08-31-2010, 05:12 AM
I r sad that you made us the non-tech group. :( That being said, I don't think I'll be participating in this one for the foreseeable future (so my previous statement doesn't even matter), though things may change.

Yes, by making us the non-tech group, we're the have-additional-kickass-powers group instead.

Come on, man. If you look at the sign up thread, GTS is outnumbering us like 6 to 1. Just because we need to be a little on the old-school side when it comes to combat doesn't mean you should sit it out. We need more peeps in on this to make it work.

Eagle
08-31-2010, 10:29 AM
I agree with Neo. Even though they have technology we have the cool evolutions now. However I know our disadvantage is more than theirs but it will be benefit to us. It will show our strategy in our RPing skills and show GTS+ that we can RP off of any situation. So I say join and show GTS+ that we are excellent RPers

Altrius
08-31-2010, 10:36 AM
Gonna do my sign up now :) Didn't have time yesterday ^^

Altrius
08-31-2010, 12:11 PM

Master Zorua
08-31-2010, 01:57 PM
Got both of my characters up. A Dark Lucario and an anthrofied Arcanine via the Fist Plate.

I has a Fire/Fight-er =P

Altrius
08-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Got both of my characters up. A Dark Lucario and an anthrofied Arcanine via the Fist Plate.

I has a Fire/Fight-er =P

I keep looking at your Arcanine and thinking 'Furry p0rn' o.O

Neo Emolga
08-31-2010, 02:23 PM
Nice job, guys, but I'm hoping we can get a few more RPers. GTS has nearly triple the amount of RPers that we have.

This is currently what we're dealing with:

THE NIGHTJADE
Pokémon Elite 2000

Raven the Volpan [Buizel/Floatzel Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297388) – Played by Eagle X
Lio the Liowolve [Poocheyena/Mightyena Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297388) – Played by Eagle X
Sapphire the Dragonair (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298107) – Played by Tokyokit
Chuck the Bastiodon (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298942) – Played by Altrius
Robert the Darcario [Riolu/Lucario Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298985) – Played by Mewcario
Flare the Humanine [Growlithe/Arcanine Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298985) – Played by Mewcario

Jolty Jolteon <Reserved>
Neo Ash Ketchum <Reserved>
Kaioo <Reserved>

THE URBAN UNITY
Global Trade Station Plus

Tony the Blaziken (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296508) – Played by IceColdGlaceon
Hirome the Salamence (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296569) – Played by Rivals
Ryan the Rhydon (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296580) – Played by kpnfy
Eclipse the Umbreon [Infected] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296649) – Played by ShuppetMaster371
Ark the Houndoom (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296721) – Played by Arkinine
Melynx the Meowth (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296732) – Played by Tekno
Dist the Absol (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296850) – Played by Count Bleck
Cid the Blaziken (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297037) – Played by Flynt
Seth the Buizel (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297037) – Played by Flynt
Rose the Vulpix [Infected] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297303) – Played by Glacicle
Amaranth Raven the Ninetales [Infected] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297441) – Played by Tymid
Lia the Gardevoir (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297443) – Played by Oranges
Siren the Buizel (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297691) – Played by Shiny Buneary
Desen Hyita the Espeon (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297756) – Played by Wishful Jirachi
Fade the Pikachu <Incomplete> (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298122) – Played by Nasira
Ariel the Abra (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298282) – Played by Crique De Zed

NES2 <Reserved>
Yumie <Reserved>
Princess Tikal <Reserved>
Wishful Jirachi <Reserved>
Xion <Reserved>
LiteSpeed <Reserved>

Anyone who's reading this and is still thinking about joining, now would be a really good time to sign up. That means you, Lusankya!

Master Zorua
08-31-2010, 02:28 PM
I keep looking at your Arcanine and thinking 'Furry p0rn' o.O

Then get your head out of the gutter =P

Altrius
08-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Nice job, guys, but I'm hoping we can get a few more RPers. GTS has nearly triple the amount of RPers that we have.

This is currently what we're dealing with:

THE NIGHTJADE
Pokémon Elite 2000

Raven the Volpan [Buizel/Floatzel Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297388) – Played by Eagle X
Lio the Liowolve [Poocheyena/Mightyena Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297388) – Played by Eagle X
Sapphire the Dragonair (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298107) – Played by Tokyokit
Chuck the Bastiodon (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298942) – Played by Altrius
Robert the Darcario [Riolu/Lucario Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298985) – Played by Mewcario
Flare the Humanine [Growlithe/Arcanine Advanced Evolution] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298985) – Played by Mewcario

Jolty Jolteon <Reserved>
Neo Ash Ketchum <Reserved>
Kaioo <Reserved>

THE URBAN UNITY
Global Trade Station Plus

Tony the Blaziken (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296508) – Played by IceColdGlaceon
Hirome the Salamence (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296569) – Played by Rivals
Ryan the Rhydon (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296580) – Played by kpnfy
Eclipse the Umbreon [Infected] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296649) – Played by ShuppetMaster371
Ark the Houndoom (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296721) – Played by Arkinine
Melynx the Meowth (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296732) – Played by Tekno
Dist the Absol (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1296850) – Played by Count Bleck
Cid the Blaziken (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297037) – Played by Flynt
Seth the Buizel (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297037) – Played by Flynt
Rose the Vulpix [Infected] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297303) – Played by Glacicle
Amaranth Raven the Ninetales [Infected] (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297441) – Played by Tymid
Lia the Gardevoir (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297443) – Played by Oranges
Siren the Buizel (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297691) – Played by Shiny Buneary
Desen Hyita the Espeon (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1297756) – Played by Wishful Jirachi
Fade the Pikachu <Incomplete> (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298122) – Played by Nasira
Ariel the Abra (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?s=&showtopic=43241&view=findpost&p=1298282) – Played by Crique De Zed

NES2 <Reserved>
Yumie <Reserved>
Princess Tikal <Reserved>
Wishful Jirachi <Reserved>
Xion <Reserved>
LiteSpeed <Reserved>

Anyone who's reading this and is still thinking about joining, now would be a really good time to sign up. That means you, Lusankya!

Cmon guys! My Bastiodon can't protect against THAT many people o: Your putting PE2K to shame! :<

Also wheres your sign up Neo? o:

Then get your head out of the gutter =P

Herp derp ^^

Neo Emolga
08-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Cmon guys! My Bastiodon can't protect against THAT many people o: Your putting PE2K to shame! :<

Also wheres your sign up Neo? o:

I'm working on it as we speak. Coming along great so far, but I just need some more time.

Altrius
08-31-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm working on it as we speak. Coming along great so far, but I just need some more time.

Like I said in your VM. Pikachu riding behind my Bastiodon's head = win :>

Kaioo
08-31-2010, 04:02 PM
hey don't forget my pogeymon ;) when i get him :3 he'll be with you hopefully :3

Come on Pe2k we need more people! they have nearly double the amount we do..

Altrius
08-31-2010, 04:08 PM
hey don't forget my pogeymon ;) when i get him :3 he'll be with you hopefully :3

Come on Pe2k we need more people! they have nearly double the amount we do..

What're you rolling as? And hurry up and do your sign up den :)

By the way, I said this on the GTS forums, but I see the main reason of this is to have fun guys, make some new friends and experience some new RP. I've never heard of GTS+ Before this, and im hoping to make friends :)

Kaioo
08-31-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm waiting for my fakemon :3 Otherwise I would of signed up already..

It's a Tyranitar with wings :3

Charmander009
08-31-2010, 05:22 PM
Wow, where has this been hiding from me? :D

I'll join up in a second. I gotta think up of a character xD

The RP hasn't started yet, right?

Neo Emolga
08-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Wow, where has this been hiding from me? :D

I'll join up in a second. I gotta think up of a character xD

The RP hasn't started yet, right?

Sweet, reinforcements!

The RP hasn't started, but sign ups are currently underway.

Giratina
08-31-2010, 07:16 PM
I am working on your request, Kaioo XD

And guys, I should say this now: I don't know if I'll actually be joining the roleplay or not. I have got a lot of stuff on my plate already, and I don't know if piling on more is really the best of ideas.

Neo Emolga
08-31-2010, 08:59 PM

And guys, I should say this now: I don't know if I'll actually be joining the roleplay or not. I have got a lot of stuff on my plate already, and I don't know if piling on more is really the best of ideas.

I understand, but I thank you for trying to make an effort. Yeah, unfortunately, this is exactly the time when school gets started, so I know that everyone (self included) is finding themselves with work they've got to do. Still, I appreciate anyone that help us show GTS+ that we're awesome RPers and hold nothing back.

In the meantime, I have to show GTS+ the art of "pulling Neos." They'll never see this coming...

Windchaser54321
08-31-2010, 09:22 PM
Woah. OK. This is awkward.

This looks awesome, but I'm having a little bit of alignment confusion. I used to have an account on GTS+, but I haven't touched it for, like, a year, and I just signed up here, and...

Derp.

Ah, well, I guess I'll just go with all y'all because the scales seem a little tipped in GTS+'s direction.

Altrius
08-31-2010, 09:24 PM
I understand, but I thank you for trying to make an effort. Yeah, unfortunately, this is exactly the time when school gets started, so I know that everyone (self included) is finding themselves with work they've got to do. Still, I appreciate anyone that help us show GTS+ that we're awesome RPers and hold nothing back.

In the meantime, I have to show GTS+ the art of "pulling Neos." They'll never see this coming...

I think its all very well showing them were awesome at that, but I hope conflicts wont arise and finger pointing saying 'noob rp'er'. I know none of us are like that but I don't know the guys at GTS+. Im hoping they're not elitist jerks.

Highest priority is having fun, meeting new people and maybe making new friends :3

ashketchum
08-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Gee, well I finally got around to doing my sign up...

Hope its better than I thought it was when I was writing it, ;P

akaichi
08-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Wait, so we make an SU on GTS+? I'm in, but I'm confused.

Eagle
08-31-2010, 10:41 PM
So anyway we need more people. I know my characters can take down a whole army. But I can't do that if it is controled by an actual person because that will goddmodding and bunnying. C'mon people just joined you don't even have to be that good. This is just for the heck of it. Also I'm off to change my avatar.

*Off*

ashketchum
08-31-2010, 10:44 PM

I will be happy to help you.

Yes, you go to GTS+ and put your SU Sheet there. It only makes sense considering the RP is being held there as well.

If you need any more assistance, please do contact me or if you post here, I am pretty sure SOMEONE will help you out.

Eagle
08-31-2010, 10:51 PM
who likes my new signature anybody.................anybody at all well let me know.

Anyway when will this Rp will start. Obviously this is the first RP with at least 30 people plus with more. I'm thinking you should close it for the UU people because they have a lot and we need more people for NightJade.

GallantlyGlaceon
08-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Well, I finally finished my SU. Tyrogue evolution FTW!

Yeah, I think we need some more NightJade people. I really didn't expect us to be this outnumbered.

I think your sig's pretty cool, Eagle :)

Lusankya
09-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Yes, by making us the non-tech group, we're the have-additional-kickass-powers group instead.

Come on, man. If you look at the sign up thread, GTS is outnumbering us like 6 to 1. Just because we need to be a little on the old-school side when it comes to combat doesn't mean you should sit it out. We need more peeps in on this to make it work.

Neo, I would never sit out an RP like this just because I can't use technology, I just have other stuff on my plate at the moment between school, college apps, tennis, trying to continue a fanfic I started, etc. etc. etc. >.> I'll try to participate as much as I can though, maybe get an SU up sometime this week.

Master Zorua
09-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Is there a limit to the number of Pokemon characters we can have? I could make another one to help even the odds a bit.

Kaioo
09-01-2010, 01:11 AM

I know you are Giratina >.>
And I am waiting patiently :)

It's not like this rp is going to start today anyway :P

I'll try and make at least two characters :3

Lusankya
09-01-2010, 01:45 AM
I would like to note that GTS+'s signature allowance is HUUUUGE.

This is me saying that I have made an account.

Neo Emolga
09-01-2010, 02:40 AM
Woah. OK. This is awkward.

This looks awesome, but I'm having a little bit of alignment confusion. I used to have an account on GTS+, but I haven't touched it for, like, a year, and I just signed up here, and...

Derp.

Ah, well, I guess I'll just go with all y'all because the scales seem a little tipped in GTS+'s direction.

We'd love to have you if you're up for action. And yeah, GTS definitely has more people, so if you could lend us a hand, we'd appreciate it.

The RP itself is taking place on GTS, so yeah, you need to go over there to create an account, and then fill in your sign up accordingly. Their RP forum isn't too hard to find, but if you need help, just let us know. A lot of us have already made accounts there.

Is there a limit to the number of Pokemon characters we can have? I could make another one to help even the odds a bit.

There's no limit, but it all depends on how comfortable you feel with controlling three characters as once. To me, I start screwing up whenever I go over two characters, especially if one of those characters takes on a pretty major role (which is usual for me).

So if you're comfortable with it, go ahead, but if you think it might be too much, don't push yourself too hard. I understand, I've been there before.

I would like to note that GTS+'s signature allowance is HUUUUGE.

This is me saying that I have made an account.

Awesome, thanks for pulling through. Didn't mean to pounce on your back about it, but yeah, you're an AWESOME RPer and we could use your help in this.

Lord Celebi
09-01-2010, 02:43 AM
So could we learn how to use said technology (and likewise, could they learn how to become advanced evolutions?)

Neo Emolga
09-01-2010, 02:49 AM
So could we learn how to use said technology (and likewise, could they learn how to become advanced evolutions?)

Sorry, but no. We can't use their technology, but they can never obtain the advanced evolutions.

Honestly, I'd rather have the advanced evolutions. Technology and machines can be blown up, but these can't.

ashketchum
09-01-2010, 02:49 AM

I don't believe we can.

Things would get confusing and really annoying if that was allowed considering they'd want to start using Advanced Evolutions all the time, and people from our side would get a bit irritated maybe, and want to use technology.

That kinda ruins the plot if you ask me, and things would be chaotic ;P

Lord Celebi
09-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Sorry, but no. We can't use their technology, but they can never obtain the advanced evolutions.

Honestly, I'd rather have the advanced evolutions. Technology and machines can be blown up, but these can't.

That's... not fun. :( I wanted an aircraft carrier. XD

Lusankya
09-01-2010, 02:53 AM
But but but... my indoor plumbing... :( (yes, my desires are somewhat less advanced than rust's)

On a side note, the banner Neo made goes remarkably well with my old signature, so I'll be using that on GTS.

Neo Emolga
09-01-2010, 02:56 AM
That's... not fun. :( I wanted an aircraft carrier. XD

Next time, I promise. Instead, you get to destroy their aircraft carriers with your awesome powers!

Sometimes its not such a bad thing to be a little more... FERAL...

But but but... my indoor plumbing... :(

Well... outhouses are cheaper. :P

Master Zorua
09-01-2010, 03:16 AM
Okay. I made my third character. Ironically, I'm using one of GTS+'s own special hatchable to fight them with =P Hope you don't mind me making him so old. I'm going off of the longevity that Ninetales are said to have in game.

Neo Emolga
09-01-2010, 06:36 PM
Okay. I made my third character. Ironically, I'm using one of GTS+'s own special hatchable to fight them with =P Hope you don't mind me making him so old. I'm going off of the longevity that Ninetales are said to have in game.

That's fine and okay with me, Ninetales seems to be pretty popular with the GTS+ people.

Glad to see more PE2K people have been getting in on this, I'm pretty sure we can show these guys we rock at RPing.

Kaioo
09-01-2010, 07:11 PM
We're Pe2k and we rock, we shall win this!

Giratina
09-01-2010, 07:17 PM
I know I said I've got too much stuff to do to really participate, and that still holds true, so I'm just coming in here to say GO PE2K! YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME! Alternatively, I am wondering if sign-ups will be open past the date the roleplay starts, in the highly unlikely event that I can knock some things off.

Neo Emolga
09-01-2010, 07:42 PM
I know I said I've got too much stuff to do to really participate, and that still holds true, so I'm just coming in here to say GO PE2K! YOU PEOPLE ARE AWESOME! Alternatively, I am wondering if sign-ups will be open past the date the roleplay starts, in the highly unlikely event that I can knock some things off.

Yep, I really don't see any need to close sign ups, so they'll be open in case you want to come in later.

Kaioo
09-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Do you think that the GTS side should be capped seeing as they'll probably keep getting more people and they already have god knows how many- i dunno without looking- and we have probably about 9-13 :p

ashketchum
09-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Do you think that the GTS side should be capped seeing as they'll probably keep getting more people and they already have god knows how many- i dunno without looking- and we have probably about 9-13 :p

Hm... they may be beating us in terms of quantity...

But, in my honest opinion, I think we can beat them out with our quality.

Plus, you never know when the Pe2k RPers uproar will happen, ;p

Some members seem like they'd complain more about being outnumbered then we would.

Kaioo
09-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Hoho they will rue the day that NES brought this up XD.. We got some totally awesome rpers :3 I have yet to see someone who can rp better than them (&)

Oh, on a side note, Neo you sure love Juno don't you :P

Neo Emolga
09-01-2010, 09:15 PM
I hate capping sign ups. Especially for something like this, where anyone left out would be pretty bummed out that they missed what may be one of the most epic RPing experiences that PE2K has gotten into.

Instead, like I suggested in the discussion thread, I might put a "one RP post per day" limit on how often people can post in that RP. If its set so that each person can only post once (people with multiple characters would need to cover them all in the same post), it will keep the RP from going into an insane amount of overdrive that will leave too many RPers in the dust.

Oh, on a side note, Neo you sure love Juno don't you :P

With a ongoing fan fiction series that's seven years old and is still going on strong... yeah, you do the math. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

And I think Nintendo should make Serachu an official Pokemon. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Kaioo
09-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Same here. Serachu just is so awesome :)

This rp is so going to rock. One problem with the 1 post a day.. what if say, Someone lives in britain and it's 3am their time, which for someone in eastern america would be 10pm.. and they already posted that day.. but it was the next day for them, but not for the guy in america..

does it go by the person's timezone... or your timezone, or what >.>

Lord Celebi
09-01-2010, 11:28 PM
I hate capping sign ups. Especially for something like this, where anyone left out would be pretty bummed out that they missed what may be one of the most epic RPing experiences that PE2K has gotten into.

Instead, like I suggested in the discussion thread, I might put a "one RP post per day" limit on how often people can post in that RP. If its set so that each person can only post once (people with multiple characters would need to cover them all in the same post), it will keep the RP from going into an insane amount of overdrive that will leave too many RPers in the dust.

With a ongoing fan fiction series that's seven years old and is still going on strong... yeah, you do the math. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/smile.gif

And I think Nintendo should make Serachu an official Pokemon. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif
I'd argue against that. I'm really hoping this is a crazy WAR Season 1 RP and it'll probably kill some of the RP's steam.

Altrius
09-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Just riding out till the RP starts

I couldn't care if theres more GTS players. We can beat them in quality, show them what PE2K can do.

Neo Emolga
09-02-2010, 12:15 AM
I'd argue against that. I'm really hoping this is a crazy WAR Season 1 RP and it'll probably kill some of the RP's steam.

Funny, a few people on GTS would rather not have the one-post-per-day rule either. Besides, it would kill my ability to pull Neos, which isn't fun.

I guess we don't need it. As for GTS's number of RPers, it honestly doesn't concern me all that much. If Rust and I are on the same team, its always a good omen from Chuck Norris himself that we're going to kick ass. It always has been.

Altrius
09-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Funny, a few people on GTS would rather not have the one-post-per-day rule either. Besides, it would kill my ability to pull Neos, which isn't fun.

I guess we don't need it. As for GTS's number of RPers, it honestly doesn't concern me all that much. If Rust and I are on the same team, its always a good omen from Chuck Norris himself that we're going to kick ass. It always has been.

I really want to meet this Rust fellow now :>

Lord Celebi
09-02-2010, 12:34 AM
I really want to meet this Rust fellow now :>

Why halo thar Altrius. ;)

Altrius
09-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Why halo thar Altrius. ;)

Oh your rust! Herrow :>
I look forward to RP'ing with you. What pogeymon your playing as?

Lord Celebi
09-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Oh your rust! Herrow :>
I look forward to RP'ing with you. What pogeymon your playing as?

Zhu-Quiao, the evolution of Ho-Oh Fearow.

Lusankya
09-02-2010, 01:01 AM
I've never seen anyone reuse stuff as much as you do, rust.

(not a bad thing, just pointing it out)

Edit: I'll be gone this weekend with no or limited internet access, so I probably won't get my SU up till monday or something.

Neo Emolga
09-03-2010, 10:57 AM
The RP has started, so get to it! (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=43440)

And yes, sign ups are still open. I'm not going to close them either, so if you haven't done it yet, its not a big deal. Just don't wait too long.

EDIT: Man, we are already on fire! First four RP posts have been PE2Kers and I have yet to see a GPS+ person post.

Keep up the awesome pace, guys, we'll run circles around them at this rate. XD

Master Zorua
09-03-2010, 08:08 PM
I do have a question about the infection, as I intend, later on in the RP for my Winter Ninetales to become infected while searching for Shaymin. Would my Ninetales retain immunity to fire due to Flash Fire ability, or would the addition of grass typing nullify Flash Fire? After all, he's going to need to travel through magma if/when he finds the spot where Shaymin dug into the earth and follow the tunnel/Diablo-ish dungeon crawl.

Neo Emolga
09-03-2010, 08:44 PM
I do have a question about the infection, as I intend, later on in the RP for my Winter Ninetales to become infected while searching for Shaymin. Would my Ninetales retain immunity to fire due to Flash Fire ability, or would the addition of grass typing nullify Flash Fire? After all, he's going to need to travel through magma if/when he finds the spot where Shaymin dug into the earth and follow the tunnel/Diablo-ish dungeon crawl.

Hard to say, but I guess the ability would be kept. Don't really see any other way of going about it. Nullifying it would mean she wouldn't have any ability anymore.

GallantlyGlaceon
09-04-2010, 12:07 AM
Wow. 0o' Lots of posts...I've already read through the 1st page now, but still...
Ah well. More posts means more action :3

Master Zorua
09-04-2010, 02:36 AM
I just finished reading Flynt's post and I facepalmed. They're asking a Salamence to get parts so they can get their plane airborne again. Asking a large dragon type pokemon that could probably carry them all on his back and fly them wherever they needed to go, to get an engine and propeller to fix a plane. o.O Am I the only one who sees the irony here? =P

Neo Emolga
09-04-2010, 04:40 AM
I just finished reading Flynt's post and I facepalmed. They're asking a Salamence to get parts so they can get their plane airborne again. Asking a large dragon type pokemon that could probably carry them all on his back and fly them wherever they needed to go, to get an engine and propeller to fix a plane. o.O Am I the only one who sees the irony here? =P

Yeah, I really have no clue what GTS is doing or even why. But yeah, Flynt's post takes the cake. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y109/Ultradyne/Pikachu%20Emotes/laugh.gif

Ah well, we'll see how they handle us when the fights begin.

Charmander009
09-04-2010, 05:16 AM
*sighs* I fail xP You guys are all good at this war-stuff but sometimes it goes all over my head xD And... I wish I was a better RPer ^^'

I wasn't really sure, but did you want most of the Pe2Kers to go with Juno to snowpoint? I figured I fell behind, so I had my charrie stay at Eastedge (which, I kinda want to be at when NES2 attacks for some strange reason).

Neo Emolga
09-04-2010, 05:38 AM
*sighs* I fail xP You guys are all good at this war-stuff but sometimes it goes all over my head xD And... I wish I was a better RPer ^^'

I wasn't really sure, but did you want most of the Pe2Kers to go with Juno to snowpoint? I figured I fell behind, so I had my charrie stay at Eastedge (which, I kinda want to be at when NES2 attacks for some strange reason).

What? Your RPing is awesome, I think you're a natural at this. You're doing great, don't berate yourself when its pretty clear you're fantastic at RPing. Its really not all that different from fan fiction writing, and we all know you're really good at that too.

Quite a few RPers are following me at the moment, so I think it might be a good idea if a few others try taking the campaign into other spots at the same time. That way, we can conquer GTS with a multi-campaign diversion that will force them to have to choose.

And if possible, let's try to keep them on the defensive. They'll have a tougher time trying to mount a counterstrike if we're putting the pressure on their hometowns.

Altrius
09-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Wowieee. I was at work :< + too drunk last night
Losts of posts is good mind. Just finished mine now. This is awesome already :D

Kaioo
09-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Heh heh I am facepalming at certain GTS posts O_o

Oh and Charmander, I'm not that good at War rps :P My first one was way back in 2008 I think, and it was Neo's.. I didn't do too good in it ;)
Anyway, let's do this, let's beat GTS and show them what we know, and that is that Pe2k is the best.

Charmander009
09-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Oh, gosh... You think so? Sorry, I guess I'm just having issues with self-confidence right now, but... I'll try my best. ^^'

Alright then. I'll focus on Eastedge right now, so... Yeah. ^^ Go team, go!

(P.S. Altruis? Aren't you... under-age? o.o')

akaichi
09-05-2010, 01:24 AM
Sorreh bout not postin' everybody. Was at a friend's house. But my friend is awesome. Don't mess with her.

ashketchum
09-05-2010, 03:11 AM
Well, I can finally post...

Missed a few of your posts, but read them all. I will go back and read the Urban Unity posts later...

Neo Emolga
09-05-2010, 02:57 PM
I've gotta say, the GTS RPers are dropping like flies out of this RP. Enough to the point to say that whatever member advantage they had over us in the beginning is pretty much gone now.

And I've got no intention of slowing down either...

Eagle
09-05-2010, 03:00 PM
So let's get this show on the road

Kaioo
09-05-2010, 03:09 PM
They're probably dropping out cos of our epic roleplaying skillz. :cool:

ashketchum
09-05-2010, 03:22 PM
I've gotta say, the GTS RPers are dropping like flies out of this RP. Enough to the point to say that whatever member advantage they had over us in the beginning is pretty much gone now.

And I've got no intention of slowing down either...

Haha, Neo! You're so cruel and unusual.

Nah, but you're definitely right. I have no intentions of slowing down either.

Kaioo
09-05-2010, 03:57 PM
Let me do some calculating :3

If I'm right we had a maximum of 10 on our side sign up, and we have about 7/8+ posting.

GTS had what? Like 20 people.. and they have like 4 or 5 people posting..

Seems we have the advantage :3

ashketchum
09-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Wow, we're pretty much manhandling them now.

If they're not careful, we may take over the whole Role Play ;P

Altrius
09-05-2010, 06:25 PM
Oh, gosh... You think so? Sorry, I guess I'm just having issues with self-confidence right now, but... I'll try my best. ^^'

Alright then. I'll focus on Eastedge right now, so... Yeah. ^^ Go team, go!

(P.S. Altruis? Aren't you... under-age? o.o')

God damn I wish I was! I'm nearly 20 Charmander :>

Lusankya
09-05-2010, 06:34 PM
Hai guys. I r back from my weekend excursion, and will finish my sign-up today...

What's been happening?

Kaioo
09-05-2010, 06:47 PM
not much.. just an army is going to head and take Center Lake City after peacefully obtaining Snowpoint City.

That's all I've been focusing on really >.>
Oh and NES is heading to bomb Eastedge.

Master Zorua
09-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Once I finish my post, I'm going to have all three of my characters get together in Craigton City, Kanat begin their journey to seek out the Shaymin-created dungeon and seek out Shaymin and a potential cure for the infected. I'm guessing that Mastrak Mountains is where it might be located, which is in Dark Lilly territory.

Eagle
09-05-2010, 07:04 PM
Remember we don't want to get ahead of everybody so we shouldn't worry about making a cure. So don't make it too long and not too short.

Master Zorua
09-05-2010, 07:13 PM
Don't worry, I have no intention of going too fast. After all, I'd still have to sail from Kanat, try to infiltrate Dark Lily territory, and go Diablo-like dungeon crawling from the surface to the core of the planet. Just reaching the entrance will take a good few pages to do, and delving through the dungeon will probably last through most of the RP. After all, we are talking about an Arceus-forbidden amount of traveling from surface to core. Like 99 levels of dungeon delving.

Eagle
09-05-2010, 07:15 PM
What kind of characters do you have again?

Master Zorua
09-05-2010, 07:43 PM
A Darcario (Fight/Dark). a Humanine (Fire/Fight) and a Winter Ninetales (Fire/Ice). And yes, I intend for my Winter Ninetales to become infected while I'm debating on whether to have my Robert/Lilly pair go with and become infected or battle against the Dark Lily faction to buy Coldfire time to get to the entrance and have Coldfire go solo into the dungeon delve.

Eagle
09-05-2010, 07:46 PM
Okay nice planning

Neo Emolga
09-05-2010, 08:44 PM
Hai guys. I r back from my weekend excursion, and will finish my sign-up today...

What's been happening?

Major attack planned on Center Lake City, GTS+ territory. So far, it seems like they're going to have one defender on their side (IceColdGlaceon), but we're going to have a whopping six attackers on them (Me, Eagle, ashketchum, Kaioo, Altrius, and Shen) coming from Snowpoint (which is now under our control).

Pretty much, the attack is set up like this:

Thunderwind - Lead by Juno (me), consists of aerial forces.
Nightsting - Led by Auron (ashketchum), attacking from the north.
Firespear - Led by Landon (Shen), attacking from the south.

Thunderwind will attack from the skies, while Nightsting and Firespear burrow up from under the city to bypass the defenses and attack from within. Case in point, I feel bad for IceColdGlaceon.

Meanwhile...

NES2 is planning on attacking Eastedge, but one of Kaioo's characters down there to defend (hope you don't mind that). Meanwhile, Charmander009 is also there.

GTS+'s other RPers really only seem to be working on background exposition fluff, and they are really stalling badly when it comes to it. However, that could change the moment the attack begins. I suspect two or three of them will try to join the fight, but if not, well, its their loss, more for us.

-------------------------------------------------

Anyway, hope people don't mind, but I am giving the call to have everyone following me to move out, we've been in Snowpoint long enough and I want to get this underway. If I don't directly address your character's statement, I'm not ignoring it, but for the most part, those address statements are pretty much resolved. I don't mind attacking Center Lake City with the "Thunderwind" team first, but I need ashketchum and Shen to closely follow behind.

What I would also really love is if someone else who isn't going to be a part of the Center Lake City offensive could maybe get a few other PE2K RPers and mount a second offensive somewhere else, preferably in Azmarax if possible. I have a feeling that if we have two offensives going on at the same time, GTS+ will have no clue which one to go to first and they may get divided, and then they won't know what to do with themselves.

So yeah, jump on in, Lus. Party's just getting started.

Kaioo
09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
heheh, I organised a nice defence of Eastedge :) And spread out my other people amongst the three groups :) Let's take Center Lake City and rock the socks off of GTS..

And if Hisoto survives the attack on Eastedge, I must have him advance somewhere with some troops and try and take another Urban Unity city :) Can't have everyone advancing together can we? :P

Eagle
09-05-2010, 09:02 PM
I volunteer Ravan to stay behind a plan another attack on Azmarax. Lio will continue with the attack onto the city. So how many troops would Ravan have? Also after the invasion is over where would we meet? Next and finally (hopefully) which city should Ravan attack?

Neo Emolga
09-05-2010, 09:10 PM
heheh, I organised a nice defence of Eastedge :) And spread out my other people amongst the three groups :) Let's take Center Lake City and rock the socks off of GTS..

And if Hisoto survives the attack on Eastedge, I must have him advance somewhere with some troops and try and take another Urban Unity city :) Can't have everyone advancing together can we? :P

Vora looks very juicy. I'll let you be the chef. Light it up and let it cook for a while. XD

I volunteer Ravan to stay behind a plan another attack on Azmarax. Lio will continue with the attack onto the city. So how many troops would Ravan have? Also after the invasion is over where would we meet? Next and finally (hopefully) which city should Ravan attack?

Preferably, since Kaioo and you are with me, let's focus on dominating Victakan. Let's take what's not infected first, and then we'll work on trying to figure out what we can do with the infected cities. But, if we leave them alone, it shouldn't be too dangerous.

Once Center Lake City is taken, the real goal after that is to dominate Minacen and Scarwell, if we take those, those GTS+ people are pretty much in the boiler.

Eagle
09-05-2010, 09:11 PM
well okay and also i edited my post with the Absol vision so take my name out of your OOC. I hate to get embarrassed like that:redface::redface:

Neo Emolga
09-05-2010, 09:20 PM
well okay and also i edited my post with the Absol vision so take my name out of your OOC. I hate to get embarrassed like that:redface::redface:

I took it out, no worries.

Eagle
09-05-2010, 09:34 PM
So now we have to do is wait for Shen to make the post. I hate putting myself in situations were as I can not post because I have to wait for someone else to post. The only acceptance is when we are battling but like now all of NightJade member (PE2K of course) have to wait for Shen especially the ones in his group

akaichi
09-05-2010, 09:42 PM
Where should I make my post. In what location I mean. I wanna be in the middle of errything....

Eagle
09-05-2010, 09:46 PM
what characters are you?

Neo Emolga
09-05-2010, 09:53 PM
So now we have to do is wait for Shen to make the post. I hate putting myself in situations were as I can not post because I have to wait for someone else to post. The only acceptance is when we are battling but like now all of NightJade member (PE2K of course) have to wait for Shen especially the ones in his group

He's working on his next post. He plans on having a messenger inform him that he's the commander of the Firespear division, and with that, he'll be heading behind Juno. What I usually do is give people at least 48 hours, and after that, just break off and go forward on your own.

Typically, Shen likes to make his posts detailed, so just be patient. He working on it, just give him a little time.

Where should I make my post. In what location I mean. I wanna be in the middle of errything....

Snowpoint, heading toward Center Lake City. That's if you want to be a part of the large offensive on a major GTS-controlled city.

Seven RPers all there at once should make pretty short work of it, I'm sure. XD

Lord Celebi
09-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Once Center Lake City is taken, the real goal after that is to dominate Minacen and Scarwell, if we take those, those GTS+ people are pretty much in the boiler.
This is going to be a really short RP. :P Shouldn't we go a bit easy on them until they get the hang of this? It seems like we outnumber them 2:1 anyways. :/

ashketchum
09-05-2010, 10:04 PM
Well I won't be able to post for at least an hour since I am in the car using my phone to get on here.

Neo Emolga
09-05-2010, 10:12 PM
This is going to be a really short RP. :P Shouldn't we go a bit easy on them until they get the hang of this? It seems like we outnumber them 2:1 anyways. :/

Well, here's the thing. We haven't actually started fighting yet, even though there's going to be a lot of that breaking out VERY soon. For all we know, once Center Lake City gets attacked, they may get every available RPer they have in the RP right now on the scene, which may mean the fight suddenly gets evened out. From the looks of things, they just seem really disorganized, and honestly, I'm not sure how us stalling or going easy on them would help them either. They are active, but they choose not to take decisive or tactical action. Can't help that.

I'm not sure how renown NES2 is when it comes to GTS+, but if he knows a lot more people and he sees that GTS+ is getting hammered, he may get even more people onto the scene by singing up, and he would have a much easier time doing it considering its on GTS+'s home turf. Not to mention a GTS+ RP mod is aware of this RP, even though he's not taking part in it. It may look easy now, but it may get harder later if these two make it very public that GTS+ is in danger of losing the RP. Once that happens, they could summon a whole new army of RPers to sign up to try and balance the scales.

So yeah, this may sound merciless, but I honestly don't think we should go easy on them. They had oodles of people sign up, and they just jumped off the face of the planet while the rest of their side depended on them. Not a good idea, especially when they're the home team. Plus, look at their RP section and look at ours. Theirs is WAY more active than ours is, so they still have the advantage if you think about it.

Plus, you never know. They have many more RPers that could still enter the fight, but chose not to. But if they suddenly realize that GTS+ is badly losing, it may be the call to arms to defend GTS+'s dignity. I just don't think the RP has progressed enough to the point where we can say "oh yeah, GTS+ absolutely has no chance anymore."

Besides, look at this the same way we handled Mortal Divergence back in the day. I think people learned a valuable lesson from that RP. XD

Eagle
09-05-2010, 10:27 PM
I agree with Neo that we should show the full force of NightJade yet we shouldn't do it all at one time. Remember if we attack with full force the RP will go too fast. So I was thinking creating NPC Urban Unity to attack places so for ex:

(I'm controlling your character hope you don't mind)
I was walking with all my partners until I heard a cry. I looked to see a Swellow with a green scarf showing it was a Night Jade messenger. I opened the message:

Dear Juno and companions,

Kanat is in great trouble. While your presence was absent a fleet of Urban Unity attacked us. They have currently taken over the city of Emerald Coast, Lakeville, and Craigton City. Their troops outnumbers us very much. Our scouts have reported that for everyone one of us there are 10 of them. We are in desperate need of your services please hurry and come

From,
The Elders of Kanat

Something along there so the RP will not just be about us taking over Urban Unity Cities because soon GTS+ will somehow take over the city again. So you know give the RP something else and not just one thing.

This is just an example

akaichi
09-05-2010, 10:39 PM
what characters are you?

If you're speaking to me, mine is Max, the Lucario and Mightyena hybrid.

Shen
09-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Sorry for the delay in my post, guys. Dang paperwork got to me, and yes, as Neo said, I like to make my posts detailed. The post still feels way too short for me. But I can do more in the next couple posts, I'm sure x3

Let's rock the house.

Eagle
09-05-2010, 11:42 PM
So what do you guys think of having some NPC Urban Unity members take over Kanat?

Neo Emolga
09-06-2010, 12:15 AM
Stuff

Let's wait until AFTER the Center Lake City attack. Then we'll talk based on how that ultimately plays out. That will allow us to gauge how GTS+ handles the defense, and if they really need the assistance.

Sound good?

Eagle
09-06-2010, 12:16 AM
Agreed so until then we will observe how GTS+ handle strong attacks such as the one we are making against them. Gotcha! :cool:

Lusankya
09-06-2010, 03:17 AM
My sign-up is finally up. GogoNeoRangers.

Neo Emolga
09-06-2010, 03:27 AM
Agreed so until then we will observe how GTS+ handle strong attacks such as the one we are making against them. Gotcha! :cool:

Actually, I have a better idea. Rather than bunnying GTS+'s forces, if its clear we need to slow down, let's have some NPC conflict with the Shadowvine (the Nightjade traitors that want to kill the infected) or the Shadow Lily.

My sign-up is finally up. GogoNeoRangers.

Checking it out now.

Kaioo
09-06-2010, 06:32 AM
the defence of Eastedge is under way :cool:

And the siege of Center Lake City will be a success, victory for PE2K :P >.> I should stop getting ahead of myself but they have 1 guy and we have 6 heading to Center Lake City, so really.. :P

Vora, that would be nice placed on the Nightjade menu with a side order of Hisoto.

Altrius
09-06-2010, 09:15 AM
I do feel rather sorry for the GTS mind ^^ We are kinda storming the RP here. But heyo, what can I say? We like to RP.

Eagle
09-06-2010, 12:41 PM
@Neo Pikachu: That is better we should do that if it seems we are moving too fast.

Lusankya
09-06-2010, 02:27 PM
So, does anyone have any suggestions for a place I can start? I'd like somewhere with some people, but not too many, and I don't want to read through 6 pages to get an idea of what's going on...

Kaioo
09-06-2010, 02:31 PM
Eastedge? :P I could use some help defending it.. :P Plus a flying type controlled charie in Eastedge would help :)

Neo Emolga
09-06-2010, 03:55 PM
So, does anyone have any suggestions for a place I can start? I'd like somewhere with some people, but not too many, and I don't want to read through 6 pages to get an idea of what's going on...

Defending Eastedge sounds about right, though you would be thrown right in the middle of a fight, however.

Or, you could help Lord Celebi take out Syn City. Either one would be really effective.

EDIT: See, I told you guys, they'd come over to defend.

Lusankya
09-06-2010, 10:05 PM
WELL, seeing as how I can't find any recent posts anywhere except Center Lake City... guess I'll start there. And since I can't fly, I can't really defend Eastedge :(

Charmander009
09-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Sorry about that mix-up, Kaioo. I thought I was the only one in Eastedge ^^' Did I miss something somewhere? What happened Sunday? Anyway, Zarya's a flyer, so I'll handle things in the air... I think. ^^'

Kaioo
09-07-2010, 06:13 AM
Hehe Lusankya I mistook you for Lord Celebi thinking you had the flying type sorry :oops:

I hope i didn't get the sides mixed up >.> You know, Auron being in the north, the other south :3

Charmander it's alright :P
Now we await NES :P

EDIT:
Apologies to Shen and Ash for getting ahead of myself :oops:

Charmander009
09-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Actually, I have a better idea. Rather than bunnying GTS+'s forces, if its clear we need to slow down, let's have some NPC conflict with the Shadowvine (the Nightjade traitors that want to kill the infected) or the Shadow Lily.

*is catching up with the discussion... she thinks*

It's still probably a little soon to be thinking about this, but we could have the Shadowvine try to corner Eastedge; Juno pointed out that the infection was spreading, and my NPC nidorina character pointed out that the spread could trap Eastedge. Maybe we could expand on that? If you wanted? ^^'

@Kaioo: Okay, cool ^^' Hopefully, I won't get into any more misunderdstandings like that. Now go post, NES2 :P

Neo Emolga
09-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Okay, Shen and ashketuchum, we

BADLY

need you to post in the RP for the Nightsting and Firespear teams. GTS+ is sending back pretty much every single RPer they have in this thing back to the city, and right now, only a few of us are actively in the attack, which includes several PE2K RPers waiting on you two to make the move.

If you don't mind, I'd rather not undergo that Sarah-Kerrigan-on-Tarsonis-feeling, if you know what I mean (For those who don't (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9wbhE1vBX0)).

Kaioo
09-07-2010, 07:27 PM
@Neo: Shen hasn't posted because I got ahead of myself with Aux and everything :oops: But I rectified my posts, so Shen will hopefully post.

Shen
09-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Sorry for the delay, Neo. School here is busy, you know, but I didn't expect it like this so soon XD. Either way, I'll get on my post :3

Neo Emolga
09-08-2010, 03:02 AM
Sorry for the delay, Neo. School here is busy, you know, but I didn't expect it like this so soon XD. Either way, I'll get on my post :3

Ah, alright man. Thanks, its just we're getting... a little pounded. :P