PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Blank Academy [DS]

Beartic Tundra
09-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Here we go. Discuss xD

Winter
09-04-2010, 03:08 AM
Erin: *looks around* Well this sucks. Metal's not sure if he can join, which means I may or may not get to play comedy routine with Gin...

Sky: So find someone else to argue with. I'm busy worrying whether or not I'm going to get ditched for her.

Dorothy: *looks up* Hmm? Where am I??? Oniisama!!!

Allen: Chillax, Dorothy. *pats head*

Dorothy: O...oh-kay...

CM
09-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Agana: Seriously? Some of these are going to be my students? This year may just be more stressful than entertaining.

Naomi: I didn't want to go, but I was forced. It sucks being an orphan.

Zeke: *is acting like a normal dog, sitting next to Naomi*
Crystal

MysticalAmethyst
09-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Jennifer: "Y'know, I would probably hate this place if you weren't here, Lance." *sighs dissapointedly*

Lance: "Yeah, Kendall, and I think that that vampire over there"*points to Agana*"is gonna be one of our teachers."

Jennifer: "Really? Ugh. She looks really depressing."

Beartic Tundra
09-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Blake: What in the hell is with all these damn people? *glares around*

Moro: Blake! Be nice. These are your students and fellow teacher, Agana. *glares at Blake*

Austin: You know, Moro, I could easily take care of out little "problem" that is Blake. *sinister smirk*

Logan: Austin, please, refrain from making threats towards the teachers. You know how powerful they are, and though you have the power of a teacher almost, you can only focus on one person at a time which leaves you vulnerable. *sighs*

Samuel: However, with us at your back, we'd be able to protect you while you took care of Blake if you wanted to. *smirks with Austin* Sounds like a really good idea if you ask me.

Logan: Samuel, you know I do not like to fight. But I will restrain you in any way I must if it is for your own good. I would advise you not to help Austin in his crazy conquest to kill Blake, or to encourage him any further.

Me: Where do I stand in all this? O.o *brick'd*

Winter
09-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Dorothy: *turns invisible* Don't hurt me!

Allen: Great, now you've done it... Dorothy! Dorothy, where the heck did you go???

Erin: Now, now, children! Can we all be civilized, or do I need to start beating people with my kendo sitck???

Beartic Tundra
09-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Me: Please don't beat me with the kendo stick! *hides* Is it safe? *brick'd*

Blake: *standing next to a pile of bricks* Alright. Who is next? I'm ready to kick some ass, and I'm irritable because I have not fed lately. Anyone want to challenge me?

Austin: *stands up* Well now that you mention it....

Moro: *snatches Austin and pulls him back* Boy you had better respect your elders or it will bite you in the ass.

Winter
09-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Erin: Quite literally when it comes to Blake.

Allen: *still trying to figure out where Dorothy is* Hey, come on now, Winter's getting an SU worked on for you! You gotta show up sometime!

Dorothy: *still hiding* No I don't!

Well, you heard Allen, I'm ditching Sky's threesome for Dorothy and another character.

Beartic Tundra
09-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Well Logan will be heartbroken, but oh well xD He can have Austin

Winter
09-04-2010, 08:13 PM
XD Sorry, I just had to go with Dorothy rather than the Ver-Bear as he's commonly called.

MysticalAmethyst
09-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Me: "Hey! Kendall, Lance! You have one more teacher, making a total of three between you! Out of...IDK how many...

Jennifer: "Really? Finally. Now that creepy vampire lady and that were-leopard aren't our only teachers."

Lance: "Hey! I could learn from that creepy Agana."

Enkaku_Kumori
09-04-2010, 09:41 PM
Jaleen: Oh dear, do I have to come in there and start bashing heads?

Dr Robotnik
09-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Gin: Someone mentioned me?

...Hi. If anyone does any head-bashing, it's me *wields massive warhammer*

kitkatt
09-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Mia: ....*sighs*

Me: WHEY-HEYYY!!! *is brick'd by Mia*

AcrossTheUniverse
09-21-2010, 03:19 AM
Jamie: "Hello?? Where did everyone go??"
Sam: "They're all gone by now. You made us late you idiot... Ugh."

CM
09-21-2010, 03:24 AM
Well now, I bet everyone is wondering why the RP hasn't started yet. I'm speaking for Pyro (I hope he doesn't kill me) but he is currently having computer problems. I'm not sure when he'll get it fixed, so I'm not sure when, or if, this RP is going to start.

Dr Robotnik
09-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Patience is a virtue. *SHOT REPEATEDLY*

NES2
09-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Well, I hope his computer problems are fixed eventually. Just because I'm curious, is this a hardware problem and his comp is fried from a BSOD (Or Vista fail nowadays), or is it an internet connection problem where he can turn on the computer but he cannot get onto the internet?

Also, I find it kind of ironic that whenever Pyro tries to start this RP, he becomes inactive by some means. Maybe the RP is just not meant to be? Maybe the Fates are doing everything they can to make sure this RP never starts!

Or maybe it's just Murphy's Law.

CM
09-26-2010, 05:18 PM
No, his charger broke since he was charging his computer and it fell out of his lap and landed on the charger, so the part that plugs into the computer broke or something like that.

Winter
09-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Dude, you have noooooooooo room to talk. Yours don't last much longer, more often than not. At least he's trying to bring his back.

NES2
09-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Veilstone Saga didn't last long cause me and Neo did some epic stuff which you missed out on. It was called the PE2K/GTS+ Dual Forum RP, and it's had 418 posts as of now. All of this started with a small idea I had where the GTS+ Rpers and the PE2K RPers would get together to hold one MASSIVE RP, and with Neo Pikachu's RP expertise we worked on it together to create Viral Overgrowth (http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=43440). It has gone for 20 pages on the GTS+and is still running strong (So if you want to join, just go ahead). Also, everyone else got bored of Veilstone Saga, especially due to half of the cast god-modding through-out the RP (which is partially my fault; next time I set the bar higher for SUs), and inevitably most of the former members of Veilstone Saga gravitated towards the larger-mass RP, which was Viral Overgrowth.

So basically, BIG RP KILL LITTLE RP YA.

AcrossTheUniverse
10-17-2010, 04:59 PM
So is everyone in agreement that this is basically just not happening anymore?? Kay.