PDA

View Full Version : Three more Pokemon

Vex Lenin
08-14-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm trying to make a very well-balanced team and I have already chosen three of the pokemon to be on it they are...

Mewtwo

Heracross

Arcainine

Please don't tell me to change any of these pokemon around I have researched these three and am positive these are three of the six pokemon I want.

The real question is out of these six pokemon which three should I put into my team. They are...

Suicune

Kyogre

Groudon

Tyranitar

Zapdos

Rayquaza

Please don't match up two of the same pokemon types into the three you choose. For example please don't post something like Kyogre, Suicune, and Zapdos, because that has two water pokemon in it and I want a balanced team. A good example would be Kyogre, Tyranitar, and Zapdos.

Also if you can, if you want to, tell me which moves I should use with each pokemon. You do not have to and I honestly dont care whether you do or don't.

Thank You

Wraith9
08-15-2005, 12:20 AM
I'm trying to make a very well-balanced team and I have already chosen three of the pokemon to be on it they are...

Mewtwo

Heracross

Arcainine

Please don't tell me to change any of these pokemon around I have researched these three and am positive these are three of the six pokemon I want.

The real question is out of these six pokemon which three should I put into my team. They are...

Suicune

Kyogre

Groudon

Tyranitar

Zapdos

Rayquaza

Please don't match up two of the same pokemon types into the three you choose. For example please don't post something like Kyogre, Suicune, and Zapdos, because that has two water pokemon in it and I want a balanced team. A good example would be Kyogre, Tyranitar, and Zapdos.

Also if you can, if you want to, tell me which moves I should use with each pokemon. You do not have to and I honestly dont care whether you do or don't.

Thank You
Here's what you do. take kyogre and teach it thunder, bingo, you have a water and electric wielding pokemon. plus, drizzle makes thunder never miss. Put in Tyranitar, maybe bred with a dragon dance move. You could do with some defence, so put in Groudon and tutor him ancientpower, forget slash.
That's just my opinion. :neutral:

Subside
08-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Although i despise ubers as i think there just an easy way to win, id go with Suicune, Tyranitar and possibly pick a different pokemon other than the ones you have listed

Movesets

Suicune@Lefties
Timid
Calm Mind
Rest
Surf
Toxic/Roar

Calm mind up, and surf your way through your opponents team, rest for any status afflictions that may need curing, Toxic for an added bonus of killing them somewhat quicker, and you have yourself a decent tank if you give it enough defence Ev's

Tyranitar@Lum
Jolly
Dragon Dance
EQ
Aerial Ace/ Taunt
HP Rock/Rockslide
Ahh... DDtar a decent sweeper, DD up and EQ their team to oblivion, Taunt to stop there stat boosting moves and HP Rock/Rockslide for a Stab attack

i hope thiss helps you in some way

Vex Lenin
08-16-2005, 12:42 AM
Thanks to you both for your help, but I need more opinions. Yami is there another pokemon that you think would work better than the ones I listed for my team?

Vex Lenin
09-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Yes I'm double posting sorry. but if your goign to vote her anymore vote in the general board section that says Which Pokemon by Vex Lenin. Read the correct way to post the three pokemon before choosing and this voting will end on Saturday at 9ish eastern time.

Thank You

Ryan
10-02-2005, 09:43 PM
I want to know how you get to online battling. I'm kinda new at this point. Please help me if you can. Thanks. :eh:

Ryan

PokemonElite2000
10-02-2005, 10:04 PM
I want to know how you get to online battling. I'm kinda new at this point. Please help me if you can. Thanks. :eh:

Ryan
There's a program called Pokemon NetBattle, you can learn more about it here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2324

In the future, if you have questions unrelated to thread, just make a new thread.

Vex Lenin
10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
You're glad you asked this thread Ryan when I was first here people yelled at me every mistake I made. Anyway this thread is ended the winners are Kyogre, Tyranitar, and Zapdos Thank You for your votes.

Katera
10-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Wow that team personaly sucked on the scales of (easy to win teams) no offence, but basicly it is legendry full' and horrible sorry to say that...but I totaly agree with DU on the team.
But all in all its your team, play how you want, and about being new...it pretty much happens to everyone^^ I mean getting shouted at...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha Ryan was helping Ryan XD
It was like the "Ierdar and other Ierdar problem....though I think one letter was maybe different O.o I don't remember.

Anyways lock the thread, just wanted to give my views on the whole thing.