PDA

View Full Version : Drat.

Sakuya_Izayoi
09-06-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah, I didn't know it was bound to happen. My Diamond save file is gone, and I'm thinking of trading it in for either HeartGold or SoulSilver. I dunno which one I want, so I wonder what to get...

NTT
09-06-2010, 07:08 PM
The only real difference is the version exclusives (http://serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/exclusives.shtml), so just pick the set you prefer

MoonKit
09-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Well, if you are looking for more wild Pokemon exclusives, I would say Heartgold, with 16 coming from that site. You can get Latios here by event or hacking, and the same (But switched) goes for Ss. That game only has 14, but it has Ninetails and Vulpix, and Skarmory. If you see any Pokemon in the game, then you can always get it in Gts.

Sakuya_Izayoi
09-07-2010, 01:28 AM
Well, if you are looking for more wild Pokemon exclusives, I would say Heartgold, with 16 coming from that site. You can get Latios here by event or hacking, and the same (But switched) goes for Ss. That game only has 14, but it has Ninetails and Vulpix, and Skarmory. If you see any Pokemon in the game, then you can always get it in Gts.

I dun trust GTS. :tongue:

I'll go with HG, but the problem is I'm a cheapskate so I'd better play through Diamond again :ermm: (Actually having trouble on naming my rival...)