PDA

View Full Version : Unown Stones - HELP!

Grsspkmnmaster
09-07-2010, 02:08 AM
Hey, I'm an Explorers of Darkness players, and I'm stuck in the Steel Aegis Cave because I can't find an Unown E Forme. I'm only missing another E Stone for the puzzle, and I can't find an Unown E, let alone get a stone from it when I *do* see one. Is there any way someone can help me? I'm not sure if anyone would randomly have a spare one on hand or at least give me a hint or something. I've been stuck there for a week with no success, and I'm getting really irritated. -.-

Bumblebee16
09-08-2010, 11:47 AM
They can be found on floors 1-4 when you are in the Steel area iirc. Just keep knocking them out and they'll drop one eventually. If not, then I am pretty sure I can get/have one for you.

Grsspkmnmaster
09-08-2010, 12:26 PM
I think at this point trading one is the best option. But I don't know if I can do that, I don't have the wi-fi password for my ds.

Bumblebee16
09-08-2010, 12:28 PM
I think at this point trading one is the best option. But I don't know if I can do that, I don't have the wi-fi password for my ds.

Can you faint and let me rescue you? I think I can pass it on like that. I don't have wifi atm