I guess thats it for the rules.
PokemonTrainerChase will be making the banners.Eventually.XD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Memeber list

Memebers:Noishi,PKMN Trainer RED,Blaziken lover

Mods:Me (need about 2 more)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ideas:
This club could be for discussion of the game or something like that.
We will hold art and banner contests every once in awhile for fun.^_^
Please give me some suggestions on things to add.This seems too bland.
All help is appreciated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
etc
Sorry if this club is pointless,it is not my intention to anger anyone.=P
If any of you mods feel this is SPAM,feel free to lock it.=3

noishi
08-21-2005, 03:12 AM
This game is awesome and so is a certaint character.
*looks at name*

Name wanted on banner: noishi
Favorite ToS character(or the one you want on the banner): noishi is scary fun but would look pretty weird on a banner...
Age(dunno): 13

I could also try making banners...

Angelic Kitsune
08-22-2005, 04:59 AM
This game is awesome and so is a certaint character.
*looks at name*

Name wanted on banner: noishi
Favorite ToS character(or the one you want on the banner): noishi is scary fun but would look pretty weird on a banner...
Age(dunno): 13

I could also try making banners...
Ah,a member! lol
Welcome aboard,Noishi!
Sure,if you want you can give the banners a try o.~

PKMN Trainer RED
08-22-2005, 05:18 AM
Oh yeah, a ToS club!

Name: Red
Favorite character: Lloyd (oh what a surprise there..)

A Tales club would be nice too since there tons of other tales games (mostly japanese), like ToP. (main charatcer si cless in that one, which is my avatar lol.) But oh well, your club, not mine. :cool:

DarkChild
08-22-2005, 07:25 AM
Name:Bulldog

rofl forgot their names <3

and foo stole my smiley o.~

PKMN Trainer RED
08-22-2005, 04:42 PM
If you know what the character looks like I can tell you.

DarkChild
08-22-2005, 05:56 PM
eh

ill just have any <3

and i think he had black hair the one id prefer

PKMN Trainer RED
08-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Only one with black hair is Sheena.

Angelic Kitsune
08-23-2005, 12:09 AM
Only one with black hair is Sheena.
Yeah,I think you're right =P
Whoop! Members!
I'll start making the team banners now o.~

PKMN Trainer RED
08-24-2005, 06:21 AM
If it's not to much trouble but can I change mine to kratos? I forgot how freaking cool he is.

Angelic Kitsune
08-24-2005, 06:24 AM
If it's not to much trouble but can I change mine to kratos? I forgot how freaking cool he is.
XD
Yeah,Kratos pwns :cool:
Its fine if you wanna change it =p

PKMN Trainer RED
08-24-2005, 06:39 AM
Yay, thank you very much.

Angelic Kitsune
08-24-2005, 06:45 AM
No problem.
I'm trying my best at these banners,thats why they're taking so long :oops:

DarkChild
08-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Just gimme anyone
been a while since i whatched it :ermm:

Tanooki_John
08-26-2005, 11:34 AM
I am an RPG maniac as well! I have ToS now as well. I got my copy from EP in the mall in my home state of VA. But im stuck with a problem, I cant seem to get that treasure chest in Mithos's castle. Theres a riddle block and 4 push blocks of black, red, blue and yellow. I got everything else but yellow. The other colors formed a bridge and I got across and im at the chest but theres a barrier and every time I pust the yellow block in the slot pannel on the side im in, it just teleports back to the same room where I just dragged it from and its agitating me! If you know how to resolve that, id be gladly happy to hear it. Thanks.

Kenny_C.002
08-27-2005, 05:31 AM
Okay. First of all, have you activated BOTH the past and the future stones? Because you need 8 blocks to complete the puzzle (it's 4 on each side). IF you have both stones and have the 8 blocks, the left side has 3 that belongs to that side, and 1 that belongs to the right hand side. The white and purple blocks DO NOT make the 3-block bridges. With these clues, I'm sure you'll get to the chest in no time (lol it's cuz I don't memorize the block locations other than the general guidelines here. XD). :)

noishi
08-27-2005, 07:41 PM
If you have trouble finding a Noishe pic, just do Raine or w/e. I googled all night and only found fan art. I also started a banner, the background is nice but it's hard to clean up images on Paint so the logo will take a while. O.o

Tanooki_John
08-31-2005, 10:55 AM
Okay. First of all, have you activated BOTH the past and the future stones? Because you need 8 blocks to complete the puzzle (it's 4 on each side). IF you have both stones and have the 8 blocks, the left side has 3 that belongs to that side, and 1 that belongs to the right hand side. The white and purple blocks DO NOT make the 3-block bridges. With these clues, I'm sure you'll get to the chest in no time (lol it's cuz I don't memorize the block locations other than the general guidelines here. XD). :)

I already had the past stone and I believed it was in one of the fancy rooms and it was probably in a well desighned black treasure chest. I tried to find the future stone but I had no luck. I can figure out the colored blocks clues but finding the stones get's fustrating. But thanks for trying to help me.

Angelic Kitsune
09-06-2005, 04:14 AM
Okay,I found someone to do the banners.
PokemonTrainerChase will be making them-He's getting Photoshop :D

Tanooki_John
09-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Okay,I found someone to do the banners.
PokemonTrainerChase will be making them-He's getting Photoshop :D

Speaking of banners. I have a close member of my club who may want to change his profile. Well, he's not here, he's on NG. He's Dark_Volcano_Sam and I thought I may want to help him get a sig banner and new profile pic. He wants a Genis_Sage banner. But the sig can only be 40kb filesize, no more than 400 pixles wide, and no more than 60 pixles of heigth.

I am still trying to find out more about Mithos's castle. Finding the future tablet is just fustrating. But I am also interested in getting more grade points, gald, and exp. in new game files. Can anyone help me?

2wings
09-06-2005, 06:15 PM
What kind of Fan Club is this? whatever it is can i join?

noishi
10-09-2005, 01:07 AM
This is a fan club for Tales of Symphonia, which is a RPG on GC.
2nd, why would you want to join a club if you don'tknow what it's about? It's just my opinion tho...

Angelic Kitsune
10-17-2005, 06:32 AM
XD Indeed noishi.
I'll get back to you and the banners,and no one wants to be a ToS FanClub mod? lol

Kenny_C.002
10-18-2005, 03:33 PM
I already had the past stone and I believed it was in one of the fancy rooms and it was probably in a well desighned black treasure chest. I tried to find the future stone but I had no luck. I can figure out the colored blocks clues but finding the stones get's fustrating. But thanks for trying to help me.

Still no luck with the future stone?

Well the trick is that you have to enter through the left hand side from the main room (not the staircase, the large room). You can go up 2 storeys there. Go up those 2 storeys and you'll exit to the room where you fight the dark dragon. Head right to the future stone. Good luck!