PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Battle Revolution?

Tsujin
09-17-2010, 02:33 AM
I didn't see any thread on here really about PBR so I just made this one. Sorry if I missed the thread. Anyways I FINALLY just got PBR after it being out for like 3 years Lol. Does anyone even still play it? I've only gotten through maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 of it but I'm itching to battle someone online. :D

Broderick
09-17-2010, 04:15 AM
PBR was interesting back in 2008, but not much anymore. You can still find people online I'm sure, I used to play on there last summer in 2009. However, it's just noobs that use all ubers like Dialga, Palkia, Raquaza, and oh right... can't forget the oh-so-broken Kyogre with rain boosted Water Spout. >..>

Tsujin
09-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Yeah I figured it's all forgetten about by now but I thought maybe someone still plays on it. It makes me sad because I just barely got it. xD

pkmnrulz
09-17-2010, 07:05 PM
PBR was interesting back in 2008, but not much anymore. You can still find people online I'm sure, I used to play on there last summer in 2009. However, it's just noobs that use all ubers like Dialga, Palkia, Raquaza, and oh right... can't forget the oh-so-broken Kyogre with rain boosted Water Spout. >..>

yeah most PBR trainers are noobs now.

pkmnrulz
09-17-2010, 07:05 PM

yeah most PBR trainers are noobs now. i remember when darkrai came out and everyone spammed dark void.

Psycho__Ryan
09-21-2010, 03:07 AM
PBR was cool at first, but now that I look back on it... I got scammed 40 bucks for Pokemon Colleseum without a story mode or updated graphics.
CURSE YOU NINTENDO! Why do I buy every pokemon related thing you make?????

Tsujin
09-22-2010, 12:33 AM
PBR was cool at first, but now that I look back on it... I got scammed 40 bucks for Pokemon Colleseum without a story mode or updated graphics.
CURSE YOU NINTENDO! Why do I buy every pokemon related thing you make?????

Aww, I at least thought the graphis were better.
But I got it for my birthday so it wasn't like I had to pay for it but yeah I do agree. I was like WTF when I saw there was no story mode at all.

Lucasmaster
01-19-2011, 03:34 PM
Its ok I guess... I don't play it much at all anymore the only thing I would keep it for was to get Magmortor and electivire off it. (Using mystery gift.)

Jesse Ron
01-20-2011, 03:53 AM
Not sure if anyone is still into this game, but I am interested in battling on it. My FC is 0733-0618-7788. Hit me up if you wanna battle. PM or just leave a post.

Galdr
02-14-2011, 02:08 AM
I still play this game, for buying stuff at the shop of course. [/epiclatereply]
It's just my boyfriend and I who battle each other nowadays. xD I guess a battle or two can't hurt. I'm just not a serious battler; I do it for fun~

Tsujin
02-14-2011, 02:21 AM
Haha, I saw this and was like oh somebody else started a thread like mine from a while back and then I was like oh...it is my old thread. xD

But yeah. I play it a little still. Haven't in about a month or so except with some friends here and there. I usually try to play online but I play competitively otherwise I bring a gimmick team like my surfing pikachu. xD

Galdr
02-14-2011, 03:55 AM
Oh. XD
A team of Surf-Chu and Fly-Chu; have the Fly Pikachu use Fly and the Surf Pikachu use Surf, so the Fly-Chu can't get hurt. XD

...but the Fly doesn't do what it used to in Stadium. D: Pikachu has no balloons--it just...goes up magically!

I'm sorry I don't play competitively; my competitiveness kind of went away after Gen III. XD Like I said, a fun battle here and there won't hurt~

Tsujin
02-14-2011, 03:58 AM
Oh. XD
A team of Surf-Chu and Fly-Chu; have the Fly Pikachu use Fly and the Surf Pikachu use Surf, so the Fly-Chu can't get hurt. XD

...but the Fly doesn't do what it used to in Stadium. D: Pikachu has no balloons--it just...goes up magically!

I'm sorry I don't play competitively; my competitiveness kind of went away after Gen III. XD Like I said, a fun battle here and there won't hurt~

Awww. My brother was wondering if it got balloons or not but I guess he doesn't. I hadn't tested it out yet. >.<

ThE
02-16-2011, 04:54 PM

Yes the Kyogre is one of the reasons why i left.

Ant2011
02-19-2011, 05:44 AM
I only use PBR to settle real-world fights with my friends. haha