PDA

View Full Version : *Headdesk*

Dog of Hellsing
09-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Okay, so Steven is supposed to give you one of the Hoenn Starters after you pwn Red. I pwnt Red last night (with a team of 5 Mon @ level 51 mind you XD), but then when I went to the Silph Co., Steven isn't there. I've checked some other places and all they say is you get one of the HS from Steven, not WHERE he is to give it to you or whatever.

Am I in the wrong place to get the Starter, or is there maybe something I haven't done to trigger the event?

Oh, and how do I make Latios start wandering?

Gokudera-Kun
09-17-2010, 09:52 PM
Have you talked to Prof Oak yet? Iirc, I talked to Oak and got the Kanto starter before talking to Steven. Maybe that's what's wrong?

Dog of Hellsing
09-17-2010, 11:19 PM
I already got Charmander from Oak. I figured maybe the first time he wasn't there because I hadn't talked to Oak, so I went to get my Kanto Starter. When I went back to the Silph Co, Steven still wasn't there.

Bleah...

CaRdIaC
09-18-2010, 01:57 AM
He isnt in the silph co im pretty sure. I think he is in the celedon deparment store. not 100% sure though..

Shucklulz
09-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Have you been to Vermillion City and talked to Steven there yet? If I remember correctly, that makes Latios/Latias (depending on your version) start roaming.
(Probably a stupid question considering you've beaten Red already, but yeah. I can't remember if talking to him is optional or not. :X)

Silph Co. is the right place to get the starters, but if I remember correctly you need to talk to Steven in Pewter City's museum first. After that, he should show up at Silph Co. so you can get the Hoenn starter, as well as trade him a Forretress for his Beldum later.

If that doesn't work, then I'm out of suggestions. Sorry. ._.;

pkmnrulz
09-18-2010, 10:39 PM
Have you been to Vermillion City and talked to Steven there yet? If I remember correctly, that makes Latios/Latias (depending on your version) start roaming.
(Probably a stupid question considering you've beaten Red already, but yeah. I can't remember if talking to him is optional or not. :X)

Silph Co. is the right place to get the starters, but if I remember correctly you need to talk to Steven in Pewter City's museum first. After that, he should show up at Silph Co. so you can get the Hoenn starter, as well as trade him a Forretress for his Beldum later.

If that doesn't work, then I'm out of suggestions. Sorry. ._.;
this is what you must do.

Zappo09
11-20-2010, 02:50 AM
i saw steven a silph co and i got a mudkip from him and from oak i got squirtle

DRAKING
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM
You need to see him first at that Fossil Museum in Pewter City as well!!