PDA

View Full Version : Shaking Grass?!!?1

killanotha1
09-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Lol, at that typo in the title >_< "?1".

Okay so I was/am in the forest (First forest??) and I soft resetted after a freeze :( and then I saw a patch of grass jiggling? Kind of like the chaining stuff in D/P/Pt but with no colorful glittery stuff. 'I step in and its that Pink bunny thing @_@! And then my fighting type crits it -__-;;;. But yea, Ive been thinking that I saw this grass before in game, I just didn't notice. @_@ Anyone else notice this?

Charizard Michelle
09-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Lol, at that typo in the title >_< "?1".

Okay so I was/am in the forest (First forest??) and I soft resetted after a freeze :( and then I saw a patch of grass jiggling? Kind of like the chaining stuff in D/P/Pt but with no colorful glittery stuff. 'I step in and its that Pink bunny thing @_@! And then my fighting type crits it -__-;;;. But yea, Ive been thinking that I saw this grass before in game, I just didn't notice. @_@ Anyone else notice this?

That little pink bunny thing is said to be on all routes. If you see shaking grass then there is a high chance that it is that pink bunny thing.

killanotha1
09-19-2010, 04:54 PM
That little pink bunny thing is said to be on all routes. If you see shaking grass then there is a high chance that it is that pink bunny thing.

Oh! OH! That's the pokemon they were talking about?! xD I feel so dumb, a random stranger who saw me playing mentioned that to me and I totally forgot about it. I'm gonna . . . spend the next hour training and looking for another one. >:3 gogogogogo!

EDIT: What the Crap? This pokemon has crazy high base EXP. O_o; My Ne...Fighting thing that kicks (>_>;) went up two levels from killing it. .__.;

Skylands
09-19-2010, 04:58 PM
EDIT: What the Crap? This pokemon has crazy high base EXP. O_o; My Ne...Fighting thing that kicks (>_>;) went up two levels from killing it. .__.;

Well yeah, Tabunne shares similar stats to a Chansey.

killanotha1
09-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Well yeah, Tabunne shares similar stats to a Chansey.
Hmm. I knew this but I'm still surprised somehow? D: Everything in this game is surprising me, BUT IT SHOULDN'T. :(

>_> I Should have named this thread "Pokemon B/W Discoveries" so it wouldn't die right after I found out about the bunny. Oh well.

EDIT: Also I love you avatar. @_@!

Skylands
09-19-2010, 05:21 PM
Hmm. I knew this but I'm still surprised somehow? D: Everything in this game is surprising me, BUT IT SHOULDN'T. :(

Isn't that part of Gamefreak's job? Being original and suprising? :P

I get this from just about everybody, lol... thanks.

killanotha1
09-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Isn't that part of Gamefreak's job? Being original and suprising? :P

I get this from just about everybody, lol... thanks.

O__________O; I just made it to the center island. I know the game is based on NYC (Which is where I'm from) but, WOW. WOWWOWOWWOW. T__T This game has managed to make me homesick (I'm at college right now :( ) Oh jeez that bridge, oh jeez this city, Oh jeez the "brooklyn" part of the beginning. Oh jeex Oh jeez Oh jeez. And then just as I was like "O_O" My mom called me. /bawwww

T___T I hate you gamefreak!!! /bawbaw

Tasteless
09-19-2010, 07:22 PM
Aside from the shaking grass there are also dust clouds (in caves) and water upwelling (in surf spots) that similarly have rarer Pokemon in them. :)

Judgmental Arceus
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM

>_> I Should have named this thread "Pokemon B/W Discoveries" so it wouldn't die right after I found out about the bunny. Oh well.

You can rename your thread by editing the title, but really discoveries should go in the original Black/White thread anyway?
Aside from the shaking grass there are also dust clouds (in caves) and water upwelling (in surf spots) that similarly have rarer Pokemon in them. :)
Must...know...pokémon...hidden within...

Tasteless
09-19-2010, 08:11 PM
I haven't gotten surf yet, but in the dust patch I found Moguryuu..

The cave right after the first badge had it. :3 He was level 10.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q136/RyouChan_Sprites/Moguryuu.png