PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Dungeons and Dragonites: Campaign 1 [DS]

CM
09-26-2010, 05:01 AM
Role Play idea (c) Crystal Momoyia and Pyroboy74
Campaign idea (c) Crystal Momoyia
Banner (c) AngelAquino

http://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt198/miafey/DD.png

And here we have the discussion thread. I probably should have make this sooner, but oh well. Here you can ask any kind of question you like about the role play or just talk about whatever.

[SU] Dungeons and Dragonites: Campaign 1 [SU] (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3192453#post3192453)
[RP] Dungeons and Dragonites: Campaign 1 [RP]

Master Zorua
09-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Will we be working with feats?

CM
09-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Will we be working with feats?

More than likely. Unfortunately Pyroboy74 had to go out of town this weekend, and we were talking over text message but apparently there was some miscommunication so once everyone has their SUs up, he and I will have to edit them just a bit, mainly to give stat bonuses and what not. Next time I talk with him, I'll bring it up and see what he says.

Saraibre Ryu
09-27-2010, 06:21 AM
Alright I added those 8 points to my stats like you said.
As it's in my interests to stay remotely balanced, after we get our bonuses, will I still be able to rearrange my stats before we start?

CM
09-27-2010, 07:16 AM
Alright I added those 8 points to my stats like you said.
As it's in my interests to stay remotely balanced, after we get our bonuses, will I still be able to rearrange my stats before we start?

Unfortunatly no, you will not be able to rearrange your stats once the bonuses are given. But since you are playing as a human if I recall, I do believe that you will not be getting any race bonuses. I am still discussing with Pyro about the bonuses, and I am not sure as of yet if we will be giving out bonuses based on character class. I am thinking that we will be giving out the stat bonuses once all of the sign ups are completed.

malcuz
09-27-2010, 10:43 AM
I'll join your RP but I have a questions about Pokethropes.
1 How many forms do you have?
2 If you have a pokemon form and a Pokemorph form does your Pokemorph have to be combined with your pokemon form?
3 Do your forms have different attacks?

Monday
09-27-2010, 11:38 AM
Changed my stats

CM
09-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I'll join your RP but I have a questions about Pokethropes.
1 How many forms do you have?
2 If you have a pokemon form and a Pokemorph form does your Pokemorph have to be combined with your pokemon form?
3 Do your forms have different attacks?

Well, all ten spots have been filled, so no one else can join. But I'll answer those questions anyway.

1) Pokémorphs only have one form. Pokéthropes, on the other hand, have three. They have a human, Pokémorph, and Pokémon form.
2) Yes, it has to be the same species of Pokémon, but the only species that can change forms are Pokéthropes.
3) No, they have the same attacks in every from, but they can only use them in Pokémorph and Pokémon form. A Pokéthrope cannot use his or her techniques in human form.

sammy0295
09-27-2010, 05:38 PM
My second character has a Raichu. Could I pick a few moves from Pikachu that she could have learned before, since Raichu has a pretty sucky movepool?

CM
09-27-2010, 05:44 PM
My second character has a Raichu. Could I pick a few moves from Pikachu that she could have learned before, since Raichu has a pretty sucky movepool?

You can pick any four moves from the whole evolution line. You can choose any of the leveling moves, egg moves, TMs, HMs, and move tutor techniques, just for now you can only have a max of four moves per Pokémon.

sammy0295
09-27-2010, 06:06 PM
You can pick any four moves from the whole evolution line. You can choose any of the leveling moves, egg moves, TMs, HMs, and move tutor techniques, just for now you can only have a max of four moves per Pokémon.

Ok, thanks.

Saraibre Ryu
09-28-2010, 11:54 PM
OMG
Do we like, totally have everyone's SU done? O_O
We is gonna start soon?

CM
09-28-2010, 11:57 PM
OMG
Do we like, totally have everyone's SU done? O_O
We is gonna start soon?

We still have three more people to finish their SUs. I'll give them to about Friday to finish before I open those spots.

Kaioo
09-29-2010, 07:11 AM
*is dying*

I can't survive without this ;_;

It's gonna be epik

CM
09-29-2010, 03:50 PM
Now we only are waiting on two more people. Once they finish their SUs, we will get ready to start.

However, that doesn't mean we are staring as soon as they submit their SUs. Once they are finished and accepted, we still have a few more things to do before starting, like choosing feats and giving out bonuses for race and items in your inventory. Also, for spell casters like clerics, wizards, and necromancers, Pyro and I will provide a list that you will be able to choose from.

Coddleflop
09-29-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm gonna finish my SU now, so we wont have to wait too long. :)

CM
09-29-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm gonna finish my SU now, so we wont have to wait too long. :)

You have until Friday to finish your SU.

Also, the posts need to be detailed, and at least one-two paragraphs. That is unless we are in a battle scene. Then I'll allow only one paragraph. I'll go over everything after all of the SUs are finished to make sure everyone understands what it is Pyro and I are hoping for this RP.

Coddleflop
09-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Okay, it'll be done tomorrow, I swear on my life.

Master Zorua
09-30-2010, 11:47 PM
Do we have a collection agency for such things? =P

CM
10-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Once Coddleflop provides her me with her SU and is accepted, I will give out the race bonuses. Since everyone is only at first level at the moment, everyone got two bonus points, either both for race or for race and weapon. However, our two human characters only got one bonus point since they do not get a race bonus. After that I will get a list of feats up and say how many each character can get, and then a list of spells. After we are all done with that, we will get the RP on the road. Also, before it begins, I need to discuss a few things with everyone. More detail on that when it comes.

Altrius
10-01-2010, 11:11 AM
How long till we get the RP up and running? :>

CM
10-01-2010, 03:28 PM
It all depends on how long it will take to select feats and spells, and also on how long it will take for us to have a little discussion before I start the RP. I was also thinking of doing a trial run to that everyone can see how dice rolls affect the RP and see how the RP is suppose to be played since it is a D&D style role play. But I want everyone's opinion on having a trial run.

Coddleflop
10-01-2010, 11:34 PM
My SU is done.
One of my worst, but I had to do it quickly, and on the Wii...

CM
10-02-2010, 12:02 AM
My SU is done.
One of my worst, but I had to do it quickly, and on the Wii...

I replied to your SU, and I need you to do one thing for me first. And then we can start with the finishing touches.

Coddleflop
10-02-2010, 12:20 AM
All done with the changes :)

CM
10-02-2010, 02:05 AM
*claps hands together* Alright! Everyone has given me their sign ups, so we are almost ready to get started. Things have come up during the course of the SUs that I was late on adding to the sheet, so we will do the little changes now before it starts. Don't worry, we will start soon, but some things need to be added/addressed before the beginning of the RP.

Right now, I present the racial and weapon stat bonuses. For now since this is the first RP in a series, only a max of two points were given out, either both a racial bonus or one based on race and the other based on weapon. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Now I will list all the characters, and some things the owner of that character will have to fill out. Now I'll stop stalling and give you all the bonuses.
Player: CM
Character: Surge
Race: Pokémon - Houndoom
Class: warrior assassin
Ability: Flash Fire
Techniques: Howl, Flamethrower, Crunch, Thunder Fang
Signature Technique: Ice-Flamethrower - An offensive special type technique that is both fire and ice elemental. It has a small chance of either burning or freezing the opponent.
States:
Strength - 15 +1
Dexterity - 16 +1
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 8
Charisma - 9
Comliness - 9

Character: Naomi Daiyu Lupa
Race: Pokéthrope - Mightyena
Class: rouge
Ability: Intimidate (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Techniques: Thief, Substitute, Toxic, Rock Smash
Signature Technique: Poison Control - With knowing the move Toxic, Naomi can focus the poison into any part of her body and with a single touch she can poison the enemy. Even a simple kiss can poison the receiver without poisoning herself. Also with the Poison Control she has a resistance to poison elemental attacks, them causing no damage or poison affect.
States:
Strength - 12 +1
Dexterity - 14
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 12 +1
Comliness - 12

Player: Pyro
Character: Blake Nerali
Race: Pokéthrope - Dusknoir
Class: hunter
Ability:
Techniques: Bind, Shadow Sneak, Telekinesis, Dark Pulse
Signature Technique: to be decided
States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14 +1
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 8 +1
Comliness - 12

Character: Arya Nerali
Race: Pokéthrope - Bellossom
Class: cleric
Ability:
Techniques: Magical Leaf, Leaf Storm, Mega Drain, Toxic
Signature Technique: Herbal Roulette
States:
Strength - 11 +1
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 10
Wisdom - 16
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 12 +1

Player: Mewcario
Character: Robert Masters
Race: Pokémorph - Arcanine
Class: fighter
Techniques: Morning Sun, Flame Wheel, Extreme Speed, Wild Bolt
Signature Technique: Earth Cleaver - Infusing his sword with the energies of flame and calling upon the power of Entei, Robert can strike the ground with his blade, causing a mixture of flame and breaking fragments of ground to rip forward in a straight line. Damages all caught within that 20ft long, 5ft wide ground blast. Flying types not effected.
States:
Strength: 16 +1
Dexterity: 12
Constitution: 16 +1
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 11
Charisma: 10
Comeliness: 10

Character: Lilly Fontaine
Race: Pokémorph - Gardevoir
Class: sorceress
Ability: Trace
Techniques: Psychic, Wish, Calm Mind, Heal Bell
Signature Technique: Trance - This is not something that she puts herself into. Rather, this 'mode' activates when she is critically low on health. Trance lasts for three turns. During those three turns, she cannot faint, and her spells take less time to cast. She can even cast if she has used up her normal spells per day allotment. After the three turns are over, she faints, or if her hp is -10 or lower, dies. Sort of a spell-like version of Berserk.
States:
Strength: 9
Dexterity: 12 +1
Constitution: 12
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 16
Comeliness: 13 +1

Player: Sabi
Character: Ru
Race: human
Class: beastmaster
Ability: n/a
Techniques: n/a
Signature Technique: n/a
States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 12 +1
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 11
Comliness - 12

Player: Kaioo
Character: Hero
Race: Pokémorph - Lucario
Class: paladin
Ability: Inner Focus
Techniques: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Extremespeed, Force Palm
Signature Technique: Holy Aura Sphere - A much more powerful Aura Sphere that has holy power.
States:
Strength - 16
Dexterity - 9 +2
Constitution - 16
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 9

Character: Victory
Race: Pokéthrope - Lucario
Class: warlord
Ability: Inner Focus (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Signature Technique: Aura Manipulation - Allows her to create a weapon made purely out of Aura energy, but with the deadliness of any other weapon.
States:
Strength - 12 +1
Dexterity - 11 +1
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 10
Charisma - 13
Comliness - 10

Player: Monday
Character: Riku
Race: Pokéthrope - Butterfree
Class: assassin
Ability:
Techniques: Morning Sun, Solarbeam, Signal Beam, Sleep Powder
Signature Technique: Psychic Restoration - This is basicly Rest and Protect rolled into one. When Riku gets badly injured and Morning Sun can't help, Riku will either run away or stay in the battle and go into a healing sleep. But when she is in this sleep a purple aura surrounds her and acts as a sheild for a few minutes to protect her from further harm. But the problem is with this, depending on how tired Riku is the sheild might wear off before she is fully healed or even before she wakes up.
States:
Strength - 15
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 10 +1
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 11
Comliness - 10 +1

Player: Altrius
Character: Cassie
Race: Pokémorph - Bastiodon
Class: defender
Ability:
Techniques: Iron Defense, Flash Cannon, Endure, Protect
Signature Technique: Final Defense - Cassie casts what can literally only be explained as a transparent bubble that encases anybody within a 20yrd range of her. Protects from all attacks for as long as she can hold it.
States:
Strength - 15 +1
Dexterity - 18
Constitution - 10 +1
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 9

Player: Sam
Character: Sam Sage
Class: ranger
States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14 +1
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 13
Comliness - 11

Character: Daimen Redcliff
Race: Pokémorph - Vaporeon
Ability:
Techniques: Hydro Pump, Aqua Ring, Aurora Beam, Helping Hand
Signature Technique: Water Melt - Vaporeon have the ability to turn into water leaving them basically invulnerable. Damien uses this technique to dodge incoming attacks. If he is being attacked he can use this and there it is likely the attack will miss. He can only stay in this form for about 2 minutes, and while he is he can’t attack or move, unless he is in water.
States:
Strength - 10 +1
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 15
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 13 +1
Comliness - 11

Player: Blane
Character: Hunter
Race: Pokéthrope - Noctowl
Class: mage
Ability:
Techniques: Feather Dance, Protect, Keen Eye, Gust
Signature Technique: Hunter is able to use Hypnosis but this Hypnosis does not put people to sleep. Instead, he is able to control Pokemon and even People who are weak of mind. I know this may seem a bit god moddy but I’ve used something like this and have never had a problem with it. I know my limits.
States:
Strength - 8
Dexterity - 11 +1
Constitution - 8
Intelligence - 16
Wisdom - 17
Charisma - 15
Comliness - 9 +1

Player: Angel
Character: Blade
Race: Pokéthrope - Gallade
Class: warrior
Ability: Steadfast
Techniques: Leaf Blade, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Close Combat
Signature Technique: Psychic Focus - When using moves, specifically Psycho Cut, it makes Gallade focus on the target, and using psychic abilities, let the move hit exactly at the targeted area.
States:
Strength - 14 +1
Dexterity - 15
Constitution - 12 +1
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 12
Comeliness - 10

Player: Elecii
Character: Demi Marthon
Race: Pokéthrope - Pikachu
Ability: Static (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Techniques: Iron Tail, Discharge, Thunderwave, Protect
Signature Technique: none
States:
Strength - 14
Dexterity - 10 +1
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 9 +1
Comliness - 12

Player: Coddleflop
Character: Rosa Eli
Race: Pokémorph - Roserade
Ability: Poison Point
Techniques: Sludge Bomb, Venom Shock, Sunny Day, Solarbeam
Signature Technique: Thorn Dome - At times of need, Rosa can make large domes of thorn-covered vines grow from the ground. The only way through is to cut through, or for the domes to be dismissed. Whilst within the dome, the person is invulnerable, but at the same time can only move around inside the dome, and is unable to attack.
States:
Strength 9 +1
Dexterity 11
Constitution 13
Intelligence 17
Wisdom 16
Charisma 8 +1
Comliness 10
I mainly need people who are a Pokémorph or a Pokéthrope to tell me what their Ability is. You can only choose one.

Master Zorua
10-02-2010, 02:20 AM
Race: Pokémorph - Fontaine
Ability:
Signature Technique: Trance - This is not something that she puts herself into. Rather, this 'mode' activates when she is critically low on health. Trance lasts for three turns. During those three turns, she cannot faint, and her spells take less time to cast. She can even cast if she has used up her normal spells per day allotment. After the three turns are over, she faints, or if her hp is -10 or lower, dies. Sort of a spell-like version of Berserk.
States:

Um, it's Pokemorph: Gardevoir =P

Robert's is Flash Fire. Lilly's is Trace.

CM
10-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Um, it's Pokemorph: Gardevoir =P

Robert's is Flash Fire. Lilly's is Trace.

*face palm* I could have sworn I copied Gardevoir, but I guess it didn't and I pasted the last name twice. I fixed it.

Master Zorua
10-02-2010, 02:41 AM
Well, you also put Trance as her ability instead of Trace =P

CM
10-02-2010, 02:44 AM
Well, you also put Trance as her ability instead of Trace =P

Fixed it. I guess I'm having an off day today. Thanks for checking over my post and correcting me.

Master Zorua
10-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Not a problem =)

CM
10-02-2010, 03:09 AM
Alright, now that I have the bonuses up and awaiting for updates on Abilities, I would like to bring up something for discussion. What do you all think of having a trial run RP? Just so that we all can get used to the style of RP that this is suppose to be and see if everyone can be active enough to keep the RP ongoing. Like I said before, this is suppose to be a series, and because of that I really do not want to to to the second RP when the first one is left incomplete. The only way I can see us fixing that is if people become inactive in the RP, we allow new players to join to fill in the open places. That's all I have to bring up for now.

Coddleflop
10-02-2010, 11:47 AM
A trial run would be great, considering no other roleplays have ever been like this, or no recent ones atleast. And we'll get to see everyones RPing ability. I'm up for it :)

sammy0295
10-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Its good with me. I think it would be a good idea.

Kaioo
10-02-2010, 01:04 PM
I'm all for a trial run, however it would, in my view, ruin the surprise of sorts of how the roleplay would go.

I love roleplays where the RPM(roleplay maker) keeps some secrets from us, example, how the dice rolls work, or a new enemy that is kept secret and comes rolling in and is a big plot twist, y'know it adds excitement to the roleplay, allows all of us to feel the roleplay as a new thing rather than something we've seen already :3

So, though I support a trial run, I would prefer to not have one, and all of us experience the roleplay as it goes along together, thus we, in my view, get more enjoyment out of it
:3

Coddleflop
10-02-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm all for a trial run, however it would, in my view, ruin the surprise of sorts of how the roleplay would go.

I love roleplays where the RPM(roleplay maker) keeps some secrets from us, example, how the dice rolls work, or a new enemy that is kept secret and comes rolling in and is a big plot twist, y'know it adds excitement to the roleplay, allows all of us to feel the roleplay as a new thing rather than something we've seen already :3

So, though I support a trial run, I would prefer to not have one, and all of us experience the roleplay as it goes along together, thus we, in my view, get more enjoyment out of it
:3

I don't think it'll be anything major, just helping us with how we'll work with the dice roll, and turn-based rp. Hopefully the big surprises wont be spoiled.

Master Zorua
10-02-2010, 02:53 PM
I think the typical goblin hideout raid to rescue villagers would be a good start.

CM
10-02-2010, 04:30 PM
In the trial run, I won't reveal the dice rolls like I will in the actual RP. And also, in the trial run, it'll be a basic quest. It probably won't have anything to do with the actual RP itself. For one, it'll be easier for the trial run for all of our characters to know each other when in the actual RP, none of our characters will know each other unless you control two characters and they know each other. Otherwise it'll be the first time our characters meet.

Also, I need the following players to tell me what their Pokémorph and Pokéthrope character(s)'s ability is/are.

Pyroboy74
Kaioo
Monday
Altrius
sammy0295
The Frozen Prince

Kaioo
10-02-2010, 04:36 PM
oh crystal, I already edited my signups :3 I presume it was the Pokemon's ability correct?

So, anyway yeah :3

Something on the lines of a protect a village from attack or something :3

CM
10-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Alright, I have looked up the remaining Pokémorphs and Pokéthropes, and I have seen that they all have one ability except for one. I need The Frozen Prince to decide which ability Hunter will have before we can start with the trial run.

Signature Technique: Ice-Flamethrower - An offensive special type technique that is both fire and ice elemental. It has a small chance of either burning or freezing the opponent.
States:
Strength - 15 +1
Dexterity - 16 +1
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 8
Charisma - 9
Comliness - 9

Signature Technique: Poison Control - With knowing the move Toxic, Naomi can focus the poison into any part of her body and with a single touch she can poison the enemy. Even a simple kiss can poison the receiver without poisoning herself. Also with the Poison Control she has a resistance to poison elemental attacks, them causing no damage or poison affect.
States:
Strength - 12 +1
Dexterity - 14
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 12 +1
Comliness - 12

Ability: Pressure (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14 +1
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 8 +1
Comliness - 12

Ability: Chlorophyll (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
States:
Strength - 11 +1
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 10
Wisdom - 16
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 12 +1

Signature Technique: Earth Cleaver - Infusing his sword with the energies of flame and calling upon the power of Entei, Robert can strike the ground with his blade, causing a mixture of flame and breaking fragments of ground to rip forward in a straight line. Damages all caught within that 20ft long, 5ft wide ground blast. Flying types not effected.
States:

States:

States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 12 +1
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 11
Comliness - 12

Signature Technique: Holy Aura Sphere - A much more powerful Aura Sphere that has holy power.
States:
Strength - 16
Dexterity - 9 +2
Constitution - 16
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 9

Signature Technique: Aura Manipulation - Allows her to create a weapon made purely out of Aura energy, but with the deadliness of any other weapon.
States:
Strength - 12 +1
Dexterity - 11 +1
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 10
Charisma - 13
Comliness - 10

Ability: Compoundeyes (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Signature Technique: Psychic Restoration - This is basicly Rest and Protect rolled into one. When Riku gets badly injured and Morning Sun can't help, Riku will either run away or stay in the battle and go into a healing sleep. But when she is in this sleep a purple aura surrounds her and acts as a sheild for a few minutes to protect her from further harm. But the problem is with this, depending on how tired Riku is the sheild might wear off before she is fully healed or even before she wakes up.
States:
Strength - 15
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 10 +1
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 11
Comliness - 10 +1

Ability: Sturdy
Signature Technique: Final Defense - Cassie casts what can literally only be explained as a transparent bubble that encases anybody within a 20yrd range of her. Protects from all attacks for as long as she can hold it.
States:
Strength - 15 +1
Dexterity - 18
Constitution - 10 +1
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 9

States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14 +1
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 13
Comliness - 11

Ability: Water Absorb
Signature Technique: Water Melt - Vaporeon have the ability to turn into water leaving them basically invulnerable. Damien uses this technique to dodge incoming attacks. If he is being attacked he can use this and there it is likely the attack will miss. He can only stay in this form for about 2 minutes, and while he is he can’t attack or move, unless he is in water.
States:
Strength - 10 +1
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 15
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 13 +1
Comliness - 11

Ability: Keen Eye (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Techniques: Feather Dance, Protect, Gust
Signature Technique: Hunter is able to use Hypnosis but this Hypnosis does not put people to sleep. Instead, he is able to control Pokemon and even People who are weak of mind. I know this may seem a bit god moddy but I’ve used something like this and have never had a problem with it. I know my limits.
States:
Strength - 8
Dexterity - 11 +1
Constitution - 8
Intelligence - 16
Wisdom - 17
Charisma - 15
Comliness - 9 +1

Ability: Steadfast (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Signature Technique: Psychic Focus - When using moves, specifically Psycho Cut, it makes Gallade focus on the target, and using psychic abilities, let the move hit exactly at the targeted area.
States:
Strength - 14 +1
Dexterity - 15
Constitution - 12 +1
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 12
Comeliness - 10

States:
Strength - 14
Dexterity - 10 +1
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 9 +1
Comliness - 12

Signature Technique: Thorn Dome - At times of need, Rosa can make large domes of thorn-covered vines grow from the ground. The only way through is to cut through, or for the domes to be dismissed. Whilst within the dome, the person is invulnerable, but at the same time can only move around inside the dome, and is unable to attack.
States:
Strength 9 +1
Dexterity 11
Constitution 13
Intelligence 17
Wisdom 16
Charisma 8 +1
Comliness 10

AngelAquino
10-03-2010, 05:11 AM
A trial run would be nice for learning the basic flow of things, but I just don't understand the part about how our characters will know each other. Will they meet for the first time in the trial then know each other already during the real RP from that, or will they already know each other for trial purposes, but meet for the first time in the actual RP? Other than that, I give two thumbs up to everything. :]

CM
10-03-2010, 05:40 AM
A trial run would be nice for learning the basic flow of things, but I just don't understand the part about how our characters will know each other. Will they meet for the first time in the trial then know each other already during the real RP from that, or will they already know each other for trial purposes, but meet for the first time in the actual RP? Other than that, I give two thumbs up to everything. :]

In the trial run, they will know each other to make things easier. When we actually start the first campaign, our characters will not know each other. That is unless a player has two characters. For example, my characters Surge and Naomi can know each other since I play as both, but to not know any other characters unless the player of that character says our characters know each other. Does that help you understand?

AngelAquino
10-03-2010, 06:24 AM
In the trial run, they will know each other to make things easier. When we actually start the first campaign, our characters will not know each other. That is unless a player has two characters. For example, my characters Surge and Naomi can know each other since I play as both, but to not know any other characters unless the player of that character says our characters know each other. Does that help you understand?
I got it this time around, thanks for clarifying. ^^

CM
10-03-2010, 06:31 AM
I got it this time around, thanks for clarifying. ^^

It's no trouble. Any other questions you may have, feel free to ask.

Coddleflop
10-03-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm surprised no-one noticed this before. The Frozen Prince has already picked his ability. Check his techniques. 'Keen Eye' isn't an attack, it's an ability.

CM
10-03-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm surprised no-one noticed this before. The Frozen Prince has already picked his ability. Check his techniques. 'Keen Eye' isn't an attack, it's an ability.

I hadn't noticed that before. I've been in an off mood so I haven't noticed little things like that. I guess that's why I have you all here, to read over my posts and correct me X3

Coddleflop
10-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Yup, that is why you have us :3

So, hopefully the trial run will be up soon, yes? :3

CM
10-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes it will. It may start this afternoon since I have to go and do some chores first.

And just on a side note, and I'll mention this again later in the week, but Pyroboy74 and I will be completely inactive the afternoon of Firday, October 8, and we will remain inactive until the following Sunday, October 10. We will probably be semi active late afternoon of the 10th, but then again we may not sign on again until the following Monday. The reason for this is that we are going to a LARPing (live action role playing) event that lasts the whole weekend, and we are not allowed to have electronic devices. Also, we will be out and about doing activities all weekend. So if the trail run does start, no progress will be made that weekend and on Friday morning I will temporarily close the RP. I just thought I would give you all a heads up, and I will remind you all probably Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

Coddleflop
10-03-2010, 06:06 PM
Yes it will. It may start this afternoon since I have to go and do some chores first.

And just on a side note, and I'll mention this again later in the week, but Pyroboy74 and I will be completely inactive the afternoon of Firday, October 8, and we will remain inactive until the following Sunday, October 10. We will probably be semi active late afternoon of the 10th, but then again we may not sign on again until the following Monday. The reason for this is that we are going to a LARPing (live action role playing) event that lasts the whole weekend, and we are not allowed to have electronic devices. Also, we will be out and about doing activities all weekend. So if the trail run does start, no progress will be made that weekend and on Friday morning I will temporarily close the RP. I just thought I would give you all a heads up, and I will remind you all probably Thursday afternoon or Friday morning.

Okay, get the chores done already :)
Oh, sweet, have fun :)

CM
10-04-2010, 04:29 PM
The trial run has started. You can find it here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3198073#post3198073).

Coddleflop
10-04-2010, 05:02 PM
I actually celebrated out loud when I saw it. I was like 'Yesss!', haha :P

Kaioo
10-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Coddleflop, I think we're only meant to make one post each, and then Crystal does the DM post...

I believe that is what she said :3

CM
10-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Coddleflop, I think we're only meant to make one post each, and then Crystal does the DM post...

I believe that is what she said :3

You are correct, but that is only for Turn Base. Right now in the trial it is Free Action, which means you can post as many times as you want in-between DM posts unless you are trying to do an action that involves a NPC or a dice roll. Then you have to wait for a DM post to say how the NPC responds and/or what the outcome of the dice roll is.

Coddleflop
10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Phew, didn't wanna mess up this early :)

Kaioo
10-04-2010, 05:37 PM
ahh okay :3 hehe... I think I'll wait for the DM post anyway XD unless someone decides to come over to the bar and join H&V :p

Coddleflop
10-04-2010, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that someone will :3 (Not Rosa :L)

CM
10-04-2010, 05:41 PM
We will see. After my IC post, I may wait a little while before doing another DM post to see if anyone else posts and wants to do an action or try to interact with any of the NPCs in the room.

CM
10-05-2010, 01:19 AM
And here is the finished character and their stat bonuses.
States:
Strength - 15 +1
Dexterity - 16 +1
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 8
Charisma - 9
Comliness - 9

States:
Strength - 12 +1
Dexterity - 14
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 12 +1
Comliness - 12

Ability: Pressure (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14 +1
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 8 +1
Comliness - 12

Ability: Chlorophyll (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
States:
Strength - 11 +1
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 13
Intelligence - 10
Wisdom - 16
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 12 +1

States:

States:

States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 12 +1
Constitution - 14
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 11
Comliness - 12

States:
Strength - 16
Dexterity - 9 +2
Constitution - 16
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 9

States:
Strength - 12 +1
Dexterity - 11 +1
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 10
Charisma - 13
Comliness - 10

Ability: Compoundeyes (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
States:
Strength - 15
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 10 +1
Intelligence - 13
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 11
Comliness - 10 +1

Ability: Sturdy
States:
Strength - 15 +1
Dexterity - 18
Constitution - 10 +1
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 10
Comliness - 9

States:
Strength - 12
Dexterity - 14 +1
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 11
Charisma - 13
Comliness - 11

Ability: Water Absorb
States:
Strength - 10 +1
Dexterity - 12
Constitution - 11
Intelligence - 15
Wisdom - 12
Charisma - 13 +1
Comliness - 11

Ability: Keen Eye (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
Techniques: Feather Dance, Protect, Ominous Wind, Shadow Ball
States:
Strength - 8
Dexterity - 11 +1
Constitution - 8
Intelligence - 16
Wisdom - 17
Charisma - 15
Comliness - 9 +1

Ability: Steadfast (only in Pokémorph and Pokémon form)
States:
Strength - 14 +1
Dexterity - 15
Constitution - 12 +1
Intelligence - 12
Wisdom - 9
Charisma - 12
Comeliness - 10

States:
Strength - 14
Dexterity - 10 +1
Constitution - 15
Intelligence - 11
Wisdom - 13
Charisma - 9 +1
Comliness - 12

States:
Strength 9 +1
Dexterity 11
Constitution 13
Intelligence 17
Wisdom 16
Charisma 8 +1
Comliness 10

Saraibre Ryu
10-05-2010, 06:02 PM
I'll be slow to post these next few days since I'm at my grams for a bit. Just to let you all know.

Coddleflop
10-05-2010, 09:37 PM
May not post a lot tonight, trying to finish my homework -.-

CM
10-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Don't worry about posting a lot, you two. Some of the people who have signed up for the RP have yet to post even once in the trial run.

Kaioo
10-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Shame about the trial run temporarily closing :3

Oh, and Crystal, I didn't intend for it to be mind reading or whatever, simply using her Aura to feel their emotions, OR by any slight facial expressions(you unconsciously pull facial expressions or some sort of body movement when lying) that the bartender pulled :3

Master Zorua
10-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Mewcario: Are you saying that Robert jumped over the bar and went into the room Lilly saw the door closing to? I would figure that maybe one of your characters would do a Perception Check to make sure that there are no traps on the door or a Listen Check to see if you can hear what it going on behind the door. Also, one of your characters could have asked the bartender if they could go back there. I did not say that he fully knows what is going on or is in on it. I am just a little confused about what you are trying to do in your post.

It was said that Lilly saw the backdoor closing. The location of this backdoor was not said in your post as behind the bar. As far as I knew, it could be a backdoor to the outside, like a door to a stable or something. So what I will do is have Lilly do a mental sweep of that room while Robert tells the bartender that he saw someone go into the back room with a friend of his and ask him what's back there. (Diplomacy & Bluff)

Saraibre Ryu
10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
*because I'm too lazy to quote things because I just woke up*

Ru was referring to the comment 'the town used to be free until...' and that's why she is asking 'Free?' in my post.

sammy0295
10-07-2010, 08:35 PM
You were saying in your last post how people were using other people's information. I don't know if it would be too much of a hassle, but might I recommend PMing stuff like that to the people who got it.
Also, I posted this in the RP, but I don't really think anyone noticed. It's got a list of D&D stats and spell lists. Here it is. (http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm)
And, I realize its closed for the weekend, but I may not be able to post Monday, just so you know.

Monday
10-07-2010, 09:00 PM
This RP is going great but I wont be able to post on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday but I will try and get on Thursday. Sorry, I mean even I don't wanna leave the RP for a few days. It was getting so good. :susp::sad:

Coddleflop
10-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Ummm, I thought that the water had those sleep-flowers put into it. Woops. Sorry. I mis-read the thing. Eheh. I'll make something up for it tasting funny :)

CM
10-11-2010, 03:26 AM
Shame about the trial run temporarily closing :3

Oh, and Crystal, I didn't intend for it to be mind reading or whatever, simply using her Aura to feel their emotions, OR by any slight facial expressions(you unconsciously pull facial expressions or some sort of body movement when lying) that the bartender pulled :3

For your characters, being able to sense their emotions using Aura is acceptable. To see if there are any change in facial expression, I would believe that you would need to do a Perception Check, not a Sense Motive Check.

It was said that Lilly saw the backdoor closing. The location of this backdoor was not said in your post as behind the bar. As far as I knew, it could be a backdoor to the outside, like a door to a stable or something. So what I will do is have Lilly do a mental sweep of that room while Robert tells the bartender that he saw someone go into the back room with a friend of his and ask him what's back there. (Diplomacy & Bluff)

I could have sworn I said it was behind the bar somewhere in one of my posts, like when I rolled for Sabi. Oh well, I'll be sure to make sure I be more specific on things like that in the future.

Also, with your last post, can you delete it? I may have missed the post you were talking about since I was absent, but now there is not post in-between yours and mine, so there really is reason for your post to remain there.

*because I'm too lazy to quote things because I just woke up*

Ru was referring to the comment 'the town used to be free until...' and that's why she is asking 'Free?' in my post.

Oh, okay. I'll remember that when I do the rolls.

You were saying in your last post how people were using other people's information. I don't know if it would be too much of a hassle, but might I recommend PMing stuff like that to the people who got it.
Also, I posted this in the RP, but I don't really think anyone noticed. It's got a list of D&D stats and spell lists. Here it is. (http://www.d20srd.org/index.htm)
And, I realize its closed for the weekend, but I may not be able to post Monday, just so you know.

The problem with PMing everything would be that the RP would take even longer than it already is going to take with the style of role play this it. Also, in a normal D&D session, the players all hear the information, but only specific characters actually know that info in-game. And it's find if you cannot post.

This RP is going great but I wont be able to post on Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday but I will try and get on Thursday. Sorry, I mean even I don't wanna leave the RP for a few days. It was getting so good. :susp::sad:

It's alright. At the moment, there really isn't a whole lot you can do anyway. You're character is captured.

Ummm, I thought that the water had those sleep-flowers put into it. Woops. Sorry. I mis-read the thing. Eheh. I'll make something up for it tasting funny :)

No. I did not say that the powder off of the flowers was in any of the drinks. Unless I say so in a DM post, all the drinks are normal. Or your character should presume they are. If you want to make sure, do a Perception Check on anything your character gets. So there should be no reason whatsoever for the water to taste funny at all to your character.

Beartic Tundra
10-12-2010, 02:10 AM

Alright. I appreciate that you tried to find a site for spells and such, but they are nowhere near accurate. We have 4 books, at least, for mages. Not even half of the cleric spells are there. I would not advise using that site, and Crystal and I shall devise a method for spells.

Actually, she did. This is a tip for all of you. Read the entire DM post, not just one that benefits your character. You may not know all the information, but if you are given something (location of the door) in a previous post, then you see someone taken there you know where it is. You said Crystal did not specify location. Here is a quote where she did, multiple times.

Dungeon MasterRu attempts Listen. She passes. Ru can hear movement behind both doors behind the bar when she listens closely. However, the sound stops in the room closest to her. She then attempts Seduction. (I swear that if more seduction is used on this poor old man, he may have a heart attack.) She passes. Lastly Ru attempts Diplomacy. She passes.

Abik the Onondo attempts Move Silently. He passes. Abik is able to move across the bar and behind it without making a sound. He then attempts Hide. He passes. Abik successfully hides in the shadows behind the bar. He attempts Smell. He passes. Abik catches Riku's scent and figures out it is coming from the back room to the right since there are two back rooms. After he gets that information, he returns to Ru without being noticed.

CM
10-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Alright, here is something I want to discuss before we continue the RP. As a player, you can know everything I tell every character, but some of the information can only be known by certain characters. To help clarify if the info is known by all characters or just one or two, I am thinking I can either color code, use bold, italic, and underline, or in parentheses at the end of the info saying that all of the characters can know that info or if only that one character knows it and can either keep it to him/herself or tell his/her companions. What do you all think?

Color Code: 2 votes (Pyro and CM)
Bold, Italic, and Underline: zero votes
Parentheses: zero votes

Saraibre Ryu
10-12-2010, 11:02 PM
Alright, here is something I want to discuss before we continue the RP. As a player, you can know everything I tell every character, but some of the information can only be known by certain characters. To help clarify if the info is known by all characters or just one or two, I am thinking I can either color code, use bold, italic, and underline, or in parentheses at the end of the info saying that all of the characters can know that info or if only that one character knows it and can either keep it to him/herself or tell his/her companions. What do you all think?

Color Code: 2 votes (Pyro and CM)

Colour code
Makes things purdy and catches eyes easier.

CM
10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Colour code

Color Code: 3 votes (CM, Pyro, and Sabi)

Coddleflop
10-12-2010, 11:04 PM
Colour code

^Agreed. Let's make an epic thing purdy :3

CM
10-12-2010, 11:06 PM
^Agreed. Let's make an epic thing purdy :3

Color Code: 4 votes (CM, Pyro, Sabi, and Coddleflop)

Kaioo
10-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Whatever floats your boat... =P

CM
10-13-2010, 04:46 PM
(Parentheses): zero votes
Whatever works: 1 vote (Kaioo)

Now that we are getting that solved, I have noticed that a few people have yet to post in the trial run. There are a few reasons why I have that up. One, it gives insight on the kind of RP this is meant to be. Two, it helps the players learn how to post in this style of role play and show how certain things lead to different outcomes, like two people can do the exact same thing and yet get two totally different results. Three, this shows me if the players are active enough and can post as often as they can since Turn Base can take an extremely long time if all the players cannot post at least once a day (unless I have been told they will be inactive, which then I will NPC their character). The following players need to post soon, or I may have no choice but to open up their spots for new players. I will soon PM them if they have yet to post, but the RP has been up for over a week now and I would have thought I would have gotten at least one post from each player by now.

Altrius
The Frozen Prince
Ecelii

Master Zorua
10-13-2010, 04:56 PM
Alright. I appreciate that you tried to find a site for spells and such, but they are nowhere near accurate. We have 4 books, at least, for mages. Not even half of the cleric spells are there. I would not advise using that site, and Crystal and I shall devise a method for spells.

I think the major problem is that we are using 2.0 edition while everyone else is used to 3.5 edition and have never used 2.0. On top of that, any searched "spell list" on google only list ver. 3.0 or higher spell lists.

CM
10-13-2010, 04:59 PM
I think the major problem is that we are using 2.0 edition while everyone else is used to 3.5 edition and have never used 2.0. On top of that, any searched spell list on google only list ver. 3.0 or higher spell lists.

What Pryo and I are thinking is that we will borrow the books full of spells since they are not ours and then we will list the spells that would be useful during the course of the role play. Not too sure yet since we need to ask if we can borrow the books.

Altrius
10-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Crystal, I'd like you to open up my spot for the RP because im going to have to pull out. Several reasons for this;

1. Work is seriously chewing up my time at the moment

and

2. I didn't realise that it was a turn based roll thingy-maggigy RP. I tried D&D in real life and seriously did not like it. Not only would I not enjoy this RP but I would get seriously confused. Don't get me wrong for those of you that have the ability to understand it I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot, but its not for me :) Its my bad for not realising when I signed up.

Sorry for causing a problem, and I wish you all the best of luck with the RP + look forward to RP'ing with you soon :)

CM
10-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Crystal, I'd like you to open up my spot for the RP because im going to have to pull out. Several reasons for this;

1. Work is seriously chewing up my time at the moment

and

2. I didn't realise that it was a turn based roll thingy-maggigy RP. I tried D&D in real life and seriously did not like it. Not only would I not enjoy this RP but I would get seriously confused. Don't get me wrong for those of you that have the ability to understand it I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot, but its not for me :) Its my bad for not realising when I signed up.

Sorry for causing a problem, and I wish you all the best of luck with the RP + look forward to RP'ing with you soon :)

That's fine, Altrius. I understand that this type of RP isn't for everyone. I hope that we get to RP together some other time.

Now we still need people to vote on the various methods I can use to easily tell/show you that the info given is either just for that one character or for everyone to use. The following users need to vote.

Mewcario
Monday
sammy0295
The Frozen Prince
AngelAquino
Ecelii

And the following users need to post in the trail run RP soon, because if I have to PM them, then their spot will soon be open for someone else to take.

The Frozen Prince
Ecelii

One last thing. I am thinking of reducing the number of characters per player. The reason being is that the roll demands get higher with the more characters there are. So if you are one of the people who have two characters, you may have to choose one of them to keep and will have to let the other one go. Just thought I would give you all a heads up.

sammy0295
10-14-2010, 04:34 AM
I'd go with colors and if I have to get rid of one, I'll keep Sam.

Kaioo
10-14-2010, 07:28 AM
awww nuts, that'd mean I would have to revise the sign-up for whichever I chose as well >.>

CM
10-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Color Code: 5 votes (CM, Pyro, Sabi, Coddleflop, and sammy)

The reducing the characters to one per player is not final. I'm going to let you all keep your characters for the trial run and see how it goes.

Elecii
10-14-2010, 05:06 PM
I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet. I was going to, then you closed it for a while, and I never realised it was back up. I'll make a post today.

Also, I vote for colour code.

Coddleflop
10-14-2010, 09:56 PM
Colour Code wins with 6 votes, and there's only 5 voters left. :3

Kaioo
10-14-2010, 10:03 PM
and i've gone for whatever works, colour could still lose. whatever works means I don't mind, but I would make a final decision if need be =D =D

well, it would be a tie XD if it happened.. maybe

Coddleflop
10-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Shhhhh. ;)

(Random wordso' randomness)

Master Zorua
10-14-2010, 10:27 PM
OBJECTION!!!!!

The colors will win!

CM
10-14-2010, 11:54 PM
@Elecii: I guess it is my fault for not PMing everyone letting them know that the RP was up. It's fine. You post when you can. Right now I don't need all of the players to post at least once since it is still Free Action and not Turn Base.

Alright, color for the win. Now to assign colors. I'll list the characters and then once you all tell me what color to use for them, I will color the name of that character in that color. No two characters can have the same colors and there should be enough colors for each character to have a different one. If color text was used in the RP, then I will put that color to that character unless that color was claimed by another character first.

Surge
Naomi Daiyu Lupa
Blake Nerali
Arya Nerali
Robert Masters
Lilly Fontaine
Ru
Hero
Victory
Riku
Sam Sage
Damien Redcliff
Hunter
Blade
Demi Marthon
Rosa Eli

I'm surprised that dark green was a semi popular color, used for Blake, Sam, and Blade. Unfortunately Blake gets it though, so Sam and Blade's color will have to change.

Saraibre Ryu
10-15-2010, 01:33 AM
Sabi want CYAN! Please :3

sammy0295
10-15-2010, 03:59 AM
Olive is good for Sam, if it's good for you.

CM
10-15-2010, 04:42 AM
Alright, cyan and olive are now taken. Time to edit the colors.

Surge
Naomi Daiyu Lupa
Blake Nerali
Arya Nerali
Robert Masters
Lilly Fontaine
Ru
Hero
Victory
Riku
Sam Sage
Damien Redcliff
Hunter
Blade
Demi Marthon
Rosa Eli

And I will soon post the rolls in the RP. I promise.

Elecii
10-16-2010, 07:59 AM
Teal for Demi, please.

Coddleflop
10-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Plum for Rosa, please :)

CM
10-16-2010, 04:08 PM
Surge
Naomi Daiyu Lupa
Blake Nerali
Arya Nerali
Robert Masters
Lilly Fontaine
Ru
Hero
Victory
Riku
Sam Sage
Damien Redcliff
Hunter
Blade
Demi Marthon
Rosa Eli

Alright, the colors are updated. Now that I have quite a bit of free time finally, I shall go and post in the RP since I bet a ton of you are about to throw random objects at me for not posting sooner. *hides under box to protect self from random objects*

Coddleflop
10-17-2010, 01:03 PM
You still haven't posted. >:( *Throws hammer*

Kaioo
10-17-2010, 01:17 PM
*grabs hammer*
Calm down, she's working on it. It's a lot of hard work remembering all the rolls, rolling them, and then typing up what happens thanks to the rolls. So, be patient, Crystal works on it as fast as she can.

CM
10-17-2010, 09:31 PM
Thanks for defending me, Kaioo. Coddleflop, unfortunately real life happens and sometimes you can't change it. Once I posted that I was going to post, I got a call and had to go do something. When I came back to my computer, I lost my internet connection. After that, I shut down my computer to give it a break and the next thing I knew I had passed out for a few hours since this past week I have been extremely sick. Like Kaioo said, I have to remember what all to roll, do the rolls, figure out the outcomes, and then give out information depending on those rolls. Since it seems like a lot of the time all of the rolls pass, it takes a good amount of time. So please be patient with me.

CM
10-18-2010, 04:34 AM
*slaps hand for double posting*

Alright, going over the previous RP posts and the DS posts that are tied with that for the post I have deleted, asking about people's posts and asking questions are pointing something out, I have come across something I have no idea of what is trying to be done.

So what is is exactly you are trying to do. In talking with Pryo, even he is confused. He said you can do either Diplomacy or Bluff, not both. I'm not sure how it is in D&D 3.0, but it is apparent there is a good difference between that and the 2.0 he and I are referencing. I'm also really confused about what Lilly is trying to do. Can you please help me in understanding what it is you are wanting your characters are trying to do?

Master Zorua
10-18-2010, 11:32 PM
Okay. My character is trying to convince the guy that he saw one of his friends get taken into the back room and wants to know what's back there. Lilly is using her psychic power to try and 'feel' the minds of anyone behind that door, and if she can sense them, try and read their surface thoughts to get an idea of what to expect. Also, Robert is asking in a loud enough voice so that the others will hear him and draw attention to him. I'm not sure how psychics work in D&D as I've always avoided Psionics because of the vast possibilities they have (I feel they are a bit overpowered), so I'm playing Lilly as I normally would outside of D&D psychic powers-wise.

CM
10-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Okay. My character is trying to convince the guy that he saw one of his friends get taken into the back room and wants to know what's back there. Lilly is using her psychic power to try and 'feel' the minds of anyone behind that door, and if she can sense them, try and read their surface thoughts to get an idea of what to expect. Also, Robert is asking in a loud enough voice so that the others will hear him and draw attention to him. I'm not sure how psychics work in D&D as I've always avoided Psionics because of the vast possibilities they have (I feel they are a bit overpowered), so I'm playing Lilly as I normally would outside of D&D psychic powers-wise.

Alright. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now I can work on the next DM post. Let's hope that the roll outcomes are in your favor :3