PDA

View Full Version : Latias in Soulsilver

Cobalt Shadow
10-01-2010, 04:09 AM
I was reading serebii and it said that if you get the event item the enigma stone, you take it to some guy who will tell you its a soul dew and then Latias will come in soul silver and vice versa. I don't have the enigma stone, but I do have a soul dew on my platinum. would it work If I sent just the soul dew over or do I need the actual event item?

Mr420
10-01-2010, 04:43 PM
I was reading serebii and it said that if you get the event item the enigma stone, you take it to some guy who will tell you its a soul dew and then Latias will come in soul silver and vice versa. I don't have the enigma stone, but I do have a soul dew on my platinum. would it work If I sent just the soul dew over or do I need the actual event item?

the SoulDew itself wont activate latias on SS. or vise versa.. your SS Latios is a roamer and @ Pewter City upon talking to the guy in the museum Latias will become available as a stationary Legend. so I think you'll need the Enigma Stone

Cobalt Shadow
10-02-2010, 12:24 AM
I don't need to worry now, I Pokesav'd and enigma stone to my friends copy then sent it over to me Mods can lock this if they want niw lol

Tsujin
10-02-2010, 12:38 AM
How did you Pokesav it then transfer it over? It's a key item.

Cobalt Shadow
10-02-2010, 03:44 AM
Wondercard. I put the wondercard on my friends one then set it so he can hare it unlimited times. and I just remembered it wasn't pokesav it was another program like it that lets me edit mystery gift