PDA

View Full Version : sprite game (not flemengas)

pokejava
10-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I did not take this from flemenga. i am just using it if thats okay with him. and if it isn't he has to tell me.

How to play:
(this is how you do it)
1. someone (me for first one) will provide drawing without much elements to it. (even just a line will work fine)
2. another person, that is the first to claim it, will add just a little bit to it and post it.
3. then the next person will also do that and so forth.
4. once it looks like a sprite, (sometimes it might not but that is okay) we will move on
5. with every post, i will put the sprite up here

you are allowed to edit previous one but not too much (like if the line doesn't look straight enough)
REMEMBER TO CLAIM FIRST AND THEN DO IT SO THAT PEOPLE DON'T MAKE AN ADDITION AT THE SAME TIME!!!

ALSO REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT CREATE OR STEAL THIS GAME! I BORROWED IT FROM FLEMENGA!

dont steal or flame or spam plz

sprirtes so far:

First one:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2lk3awy.png(me)

pokejava
10-02-2010, 08:31 PM
reserve one

Elecii
10-02-2010, 08:42 PM
All this is a total copy of Flemenga's Sprite Game, and I personally don't see the point of having two threads the same, even if the creators and sprites are different.

No offense, but saying you 'borrowed it' even though you didn't ask (tell me if I'm wrong here) isn't technichally stealing, but it's not nice to take an idea without asking. You've also got everything the same, but typed slightly differently by yourself.

I just have a question, why make a copy of a thread that's still active? If it was dead it would probably make sense, but a copy of an active thread just doesn't.

Deadshot
10-02-2010, 08:46 PM
I agree. Read the rules on making threads.

'Borrowed' is not even the term. 'Stole' is the term, this probably should be closed by mods now.

MoonKit
10-02-2010, 08:46 PM
All this is a total copy of Flemenga's Sprite Game, and I personally don't see the point of having two threads the same, even if the creators and sprites are different.

No offense, but saying you 'borrowed it' even though you didn't ask (tell me if I'm wrong here) isn't technichally stealing, but it's not nice to take an idea without asking. You've also got everything the same, but typed slightly differently by yourself.

I just have a question, why make a copy of a thread that's still active? If it was dead it would probably make sense, but a copy of an active thread just doesn't.

Another Pikachu ninja'd me before I even saw this thread. Anyways, seconded.
And that reserve isn't nessicary.
FORGOT TO SAY: Reguested for a lock, please. It is a stolen idea.

kokovo
10-02-2010, 11:36 PM
ALSO REMEMBER THAT I DID NOT CREATE OR STEAL THIS GAME! I BORROWED IT FROM FLEMENGA!

No, you stole it.

Gem N Ems
10-03-2010, 01:30 AM
We've already got one going, we don't need another one. Remember to ASK FIRST then post.