PDA

View Full Version : Funny notices about B/W

Necromancer
10-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Yes, we all like that sort of stuff.
Post it here if you know anything. I'll keep the list updated here.

1. Iris and Shaga are version exclusive gym leaders
2. Mewtwo gets a new signature move
3. Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt are programmed in the game, but no pokémon learn it.
4. Few new sprites have been altered from Generation IV (meaning the sprites move while confined to the generic Generation IV sprite)
5. The female trainers all seem to have even shorter pants/skirts. :razz:
6. The boy with the shorts looks like a 16 old guy clothed like a kid of 8.
7. Victini only learns V-generate from an event.

Judgmental Arceus
10-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Iris and Shaga are version exclusive gym leaders
Mewtwo gets a new signature move
Cold Flare and Freeze Bolt are programmed in the game, but no pokémon learn it.
Few new sprites have been altered from Generation IV (meaning the sprites move while confined to the generic Generation IV sprite)

Necromancer
10-05-2010, 08:31 PM

That is the LOL of N1nT3nd0. W3lc0m3 to the g4m3 Pr0gr4mm1NGZ.

Also, scrap the gantaru. He has 3 legs, not 2 pincers. X-O

Tasteless
10-05-2010, 09:59 PM

They will probably be event moves or moves that Kyuremu learns in the 3rd installment if he's indeed the title legendary like Giratina was

Judgmental Arceus
10-05-2010, 11:31 PM
They will probably be event moves or moves that Kyuremu learns in the 3rd installment if he's indeed the title legendary like Giratina was

Which reminds me:
Victini only learns V-Generate through an event.

Necromancer
10-06-2010, 07:55 PM

I'd guessed that too. =/

Judgmental Arceus
10-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Despite being based on violent youth today, in addition to the fact that they are Dark/Fighting pokémon, neither Zuruggu nor Zuruzukin learn Beat Up.

Zonon
10-11-2010, 05:48 AM
Banipuchchi the ice cream pokemon xDD
I won't be surprised if Ash accidentally licks it :P

Ash's eye color changed

warduria
10-13-2010, 06:25 AM

That is the LOL of N1nT3nd0. W3lc0m3 to the g4m3 Pr0gr4mm1NGZ.

Also, scrap the gantaru. He has 3 legs, not 2 pincers. X-O

Agree with you.:happy::happy:

Little Tom: Your mother wants you to take home True Blood DVD Season (http://www.dvdswow.com/True-Blood--Complete-Season-3-Box-Set-6-Discs-DVD.html) and Disney 100 years of magic (http://www.dvdswow.com/Disney-Classic-Cartoon-Series-Collection-Box-Set-164-Discs.html). Be quick, she is waiting.

Mr420
10-27-2010, 04:31 PM
another thing I noticed thats worth the add (imo) is the EXP bar now visible during XX battles. in past Generations I always wanted to know where my mons EXP lvs were...

On another note this past weekend I was Syncing my game to the Dream World (yeah I know the Pokemon Co is responsible for both but) as I was putting my pokemon to sleep using the C-Gear you hear a Melancholy back track its very simple almost like a lulliby,
@ the same time I was (not logged in) on the Global Link site about to log on. On the site they play a seperate background track when I hear it its kinda Upbeat in contrast to the track comming from my DS

But: (it must have been the 420 that time of night) I had my DS volume at max and when I held the DS near one ear and the GL site track blasting on the other ear they somehow fell in unison and were in Sync with one another meaning the Global Link background music and the BackGround Music on the game when put together make one full on track Kinda like a Left and Right Track to the game it tripped me out but they Synced very well
worth a mention IMO

Rampardos_Fan
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
This has probably been said somewhere else before, but it is kinda interesting. The starter Pokémon all change the way they stand/walk as they evolve.

The grass type starts off bipedal and ends up slithering.
The fire type starts of quadrupedal and ends up bipedal.
The water type starts off bipedal and ends up quadrupedal.

Maybe it was intentional or maybe not.

Lord Fedora
11-03-2010, 03:50 AM
Fun fact: Bannipucchi's line, the Ice Cream ones, are the only Pokemon line ever designed by an American. That's right, an American got to make a Pokemon, and he made it food.

Grsspkmnmaster
11-03-2010, 04:59 AM
Fun fact: Bannipucchi's line, the Ice Cream ones, are the only Pokemon line ever designed by an American. That's right, an American got to make a Pokemon, and he made it food.
Epic fail in my opinion.

Out of the seemingly endless concepts which could have been visited, they made an ice cream cone. -.-

Judgmental Arceus
11-03-2010, 05:11 AM
Sucker Punch doesnt receive a boost from the ability Iron Fist.
Apparently Wonder Guard isnt immune to Beat Up due to it becoming a typeless move.
Zekrom learns no moves to counter its Ground-type weakness

Pickleboy
11-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Sucker Punch doesnt receive a boost from the ability Iron Fist.
Apparently Wonder Guard isnt immune to Beat Up due to it becoming a typeless move.
Reshiram and Zekrom learn no moves to counter their Ground-type weakness

I don't know about Zekrom, but Reshiram can learn Solarbeam... just a little btw.

Trent Reznor
11-04-2010, 07:55 PM
My funny notice is that they haven't released it in the U.S. yet... That's not funny. :sad:

Lord Fedora
11-11-2010, 04:29 PM
My funny notice is that they haven't released it in the U.S. yet... That's not funny. :sad:
We knew from the official announcement of the games that they wouldn't release in the US until spring. Deal w/ it nrd.

Charizard Michelle
11-24-2010, 04:27 AM
Interesting note that I notice while doing some fanart searching. It seems like the Psychic Elite Four Member of Usova is the girl that is in the Battle Castle in Sinnoh and Johto.

Blazekat21
11-25-2010, 03:43 PM
I have notices that Yanappu looks like broccoli is growing out of it's head.

Nintendo is running out of ideas?