PDA

View Full Version : Ho-oh (HG)

Kamoosekazi
10-05-2010, 05:17 PM
I'm pretty stuck on Ho-oh. And I can't do anything without getting past him. I always kill him, and I spend 20 hyper potion, 20 ultra balls, 10 great balls, 20 pokeballs, and countless other -balls trying to capture him.... hell the past 3 battles were spent with him at roughly 3%, used up all his sacred fire and fire blast on my Feraligatr and stalled his Extrasensory out on my Jirachi. Struggle ended up killing him....

Anyways, what can I do, cause my Jirachi is my highest leveled pokemon (i prefer not to use him, I xferred him in at 50) with my feraligatr at 40 and everything else no higher than 34....

Puh-tree-cee-oh
10-05-2010, 09:58 PM
I'm pretty stuck on Ho-oh. And I can't do anything without getting past him. I always kill him, and I spend 20 hyper potion, 20 ultra balls, 10 great balls, 20 pokeballs, and countless other -balls trying to capture him.... hell the past 3 battles were spent with him at roughly 3%, used up all his sacred fire and fire blast on my Feraligatr and stalled his Extrasensory out on my Jirachi. Struggle ended up killing him....

Anyways, what can I do, cause my Jirachi is my highest leveled pokemon (i prefer not to use him, I xferred him in at 50) with my feraligatr at 40 and everything else no higher than 34....
Lawlz. You want a free masterball?

Dragonair_blizzard
10-05-2010, 11:49 PM
Maybe you could try make it asleep or paralyzed? It helps.

Kamoosekazi
10-06-2010, 04:12 AM
My only sleeper is a Togetic, and he's level 32..... 1 shot

I was debating on using the Master Ball, but is there anything I should save it for? Idk what's up with these new gen games, but for some reason my pokemon are never up to par.... all the dungeons are level 20-23, but I'm stuck trying to fight level 38 Gym Leaders and a 45 "wild" legendary blocking my path...

Kamoosekazi
10-06-2010, 07:59 AM
sorry for double post, but, what's really funny is my pokeballs shake more than ultra balls...

MoonKit
10-06-2010, 03:29 PM
I think it ia an option to actualy go into the wild and train your other Pokemon. Either that or get it's Hp down to 1 oand use all of your 'balls, if nothing works, use your master ball. It's what I used, and I don't regret it. Nevermind, yes I do. HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SUPOSED TO CATCH MEWTWO WITHOUT A MASTER BALL!?

Kamoosekazi
10-07-2010, 08:32 AM
I think it ia an option to actualy go into the wild and train your other Pokemon. Either that or get it's Hp down to 1 oand use all of your 'balls, if nothing works, use your master ball. It's what I used, and I don't regret it. Nevermind, yes I do. HOW ON EARTH ARE YOU SUPOSED TO CATCH MEWTWO WITHOUT A MASTER BALL!?

really you can't... I'm gonna have to have someone help me clone and xfer some pokemon from my diamond -.-

actually, that's a lie, idk how it is now, but back in the day I use to throw 1 pokeball and cap mewtwo >.>

MoonKit
10-07-2010, 04:30 PM
You shouldn't cheat when trying to do that, you should just transfer some from your Diamond to your Hg.

Kamoosekazi
10-08-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm not cheating, I'm cloning so I don't lose my MB on my diamond game...

Dragonair_blizzard
10-08-2010, 08:20 AM
Well, is better to use your Master balls on the Pokemon who constantly run away. The Eon Pokemon was the worst for me.