PDA

View Full Version : The point in Pokemon Channel?

pokeguru
08-16-2005, 09:40 PM
I was wondering what other pe2k members thought of this...game for the Gamecube.

Personally, I didn't like it as much as the other Pokemon games. The only point in it that I saw was the ability to download Jirachi (at least that was the case in the UK. It may have been different in the US with the bonus disc with Colosseum). The game seemed really boring, with not that much of a real goal except making Pikachu continually happy. It did have some ok moments, such as the Pokemon Mini stuff and the Pichu Bros. movie. Other than that, it did seem a little stale.

Opinions? Comments?

Sleepy Sheep
08-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Well it's a pretty dull game but I liked alot about it. When watching smoochum shape up I exercise with her and I loved getting dolls from the pokemon version of CNN! I did hate the pichu brothers though, when I had to watch it I turn my gameboy on. It's nothing like hey you pikachu but I have to admit I've always wanted to see pokemon act like humans without the humans really intruding. Meh, I give it a seven and a half outta ten.
________
teen girl Webcam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/teen-girls/)

Red.Falcon
08-19-2005, 03:04 PM
It was....okay....to say the most. Basically teach Pika to watch TV and become a couch potato, like most kids these days...I really really really reeeeeaaaalllllyyy hated the Pichu Bros. when Misty/Brock narrarated it. It was in Japanese! :dazed: At least translate it! :susp: Overall, 5/10.......could've had more Pokemon instead of Pikachu.... :rolleyes:

paperfairy
08-19-2005, 03:12 PM
There is no point to this game. It goes right up there with Hey You Pikachu- utter crap.

-GT

Thoughts: What a waste...

pokeguru
08-19-2005, 07:57 PM
A lot of people are comparing this to Hey You, Pikachu!, but us in the UK didn't have the...ahem...pleasure of getting that game. Something about the microphone not recognising UK accents...plus the fact that the game did horrendously in the USA would also explain it... :rolleyes:

The Pichu Bros. wasn't too good either, I'll admit that. They REALLY could have done a better anime than Pichu again, and the soundtrack for it was WAY too cheesy. What'd you expect from a Pokemon game though? :happy:

Yggdrasill
08-20-2005, 04:08 PM
There was none, it was nothing like other pokemon games, it has to be the worst pokemon game ever made. I got kinda bored with it after about 5 mins so i decided to cheat and skip my GC's clock ahead 1 day. :tongue:

Clutch
10-23-2005, 07:27 PM
The game was okay i give it a 7/10 but it was not worth my money i had everything within 7 days

Ultimarad
10-25-2005, 02:17 PM
I saw it in the shop, looked at the back wondering if my little sister would like it and I wasn't impressed. Watch TV with pikachu? WOW:sleepy:. I didn't tell her about it but she eventually found out about it and wanted it for christmas. Now I see that I was right in not liking the sound of it. I'd rather get a cheat cartridge just to get Jirachi and be called a cheat.

ashkelon
10-25-2005, 11:03 PM
I was wondering what other pe2k members thought of this...game for the Gamecube.

Personally, I didn't like it as much as the other Pokemon games. The only point in it that I saw was the ability to download Jirachi (at least that was the case in the UK. It may have been different in the US with the bonus disc with Colosseum). The game seemed really boring, with not that much of a real goal except making Pikachu continually happy. It did have some ok moments, such as the Pokemon Mini stuff and the Pichu Bros. movie. Other than that, it did seem a little stale.

Opinions? Comments?
I kind of enjoy playing it when I'm doing something else that demands more attention. I get a kick out of watching the little pikachu Run around, and I'm a sucker for collecting Stuff in games

Imagine that-I play pokemon.

I never played "Hey You!" Every time I tried, the rest of the family yelled at me to Shut Up.

lalala
10-26-2005, 01:14 AM
The point of Pokemon channel is to get Jirachi. Other than that it is totally a babies game.

RocketMeowth
10-26-2005, 02:20 AM
I thought the game was extremely boreing! I want them to create a pokemon game where you dont alwaya have to get the freakin Pikachu! In my Hey You Pikachu game I would call my Pikachu mean things and watch him be happy about it! I want them to make one with Meowth!!

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT PIKACHU ISNT A GOD!!? They treat it that way. I would love it for once in a game where a pokemon finds you like in Hey You Pikachu to be a Mewoth or something other then Pikachu. It gets old.

But the Pokemon Channal has advantaes. My favorite channel is the Pokemon News Channel cause Meowth does reports on it! I also like to paint pictures, watch the Pichu Bros. and to buy things on the Shopping channel. And even I exersise along with Pikachu. And to make life seem a bit simpler when playing the game, I nicknamed my Pikachu Meowth.

Anyways thats what I think and what I believe.

Charmander #4
10-28-2005, 12:04 AM
I thought the game was extremely boreing! I want them to create a pokemon game where you dont alwaya have to get the freakin Pikachu! In my Hey You Pikachu game I would call my Pikachu mean things and watch him be happy about it! I want them to make one with Meowth!!

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT PIKACHU ISNT A GOD!!? They treat it that way. I would love it for once in a game where a pokemon finds you like in Hey You Pikachu to be a Mewoth or something other then Pikachu. It gets old.

But the Pokemon Channal has advantaes. My favorite channel is the Pokemon News Channel cause Meowth does reports on it! I also like to paint pictures, watch the Pichu Bros. and to buy things on the Shopping channel. And even I exersise along with Pikachu. And to make life seem a bit simpler when playing the game, I nicknamed my Pikachu Meowth.

Anyways thats what I think and what I believe.
That game was utter crap. I agree with people in saying it was the worst Pokemon game ever. Heck, Nintendo shouldn't have even made the game in the first place, and I don't think they even sell it anymore. I have the game, and I haven't played it since Colosseum came out, and that was in March of 2004.

Sapphire Swampert
10-29-2005, 07:12 PM
The game was OK I beat it in an hour... but I liked the mini games... kinda...