PDA

View Full Version : Ditto! Come here, ditty-ditty~

Dark Moonlight
10-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Anyone know where to find Ditto in PokÚmon Platinum? I'm at Sunyshore City, haven't completed Sunyshore Gym, and yes, I can fly and surf and all that. (Can't Waterfall.) No National PokÚdex.

NEXT QUESTION!: Who can I breed Houndour with to produce a baby Houndour?!

Etymology
10-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Anyone know where to find Ditto in PokÚmon Platinum? I'm at Sunyshore City, haven't completed Sunyshore Gym, and yes, I can fly and surf and all that. (Can't Waterfall.)

In the Trophy Garden after the National Pokedex. It appears as a rare daily Pokemon.

Dark Moonlight
10-08-2010, 06:01 PM
In the Trophy Garden after the National Pokedex. It appears as a rare daily Pokemon.
I haven't got the National PokÚdex..

Etymology
10-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I haven't got the National PokÚdex..

Then you'll either have to trade for it or get the National Pokedex first. Good luck! :D

Dark Moonlight
10-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Then you'll either have to trade for it or get the National Pokedex first. Good luck! :D

Well, just another 4 weeks to go before I train up Nom, kill Volkner, train more, take on the PokÚmon League then go to the bother of making up my National PokÚdex all for the bother of a good team.

Let's be happy - and ask another question.

Who can I breed Houndour with to produce a baby Houndour?!

Etymology
10-08-2010, 09:23 PM

Well, just another 4 weeks to go before I train up Nom, kill Volkner, train more, take on the PokÚmon League then go to the bother of making up my National PokÚdex all for the bother of a good team.

Let's be happy - and ask another question.

Who can I breed Houndour with to produce a baby Houndour?!

A male Houndour and a female Houndour, perhaps?

It is in the Ground Egg Group, meaning any of these (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ground_(egg_group)) Pokemon can breed with it.

Teo
10-14-2010, 03:28 AM
First you'll need a female Houndour and breed it with any Pokemon in it's own breeding group to always produce a Houndour.

If you don't have a Female Houndour. You'll need to breed your current one with a Ditto. If you can't obtain a ditto yet. Best bet is to trade for either one.

Dark Moonlight
10-14-2010, 03:53 PM
First you'll need a female Houndour and breed it with any Pokemon in it's own breeding group to always produce a Houndour.

If you don't have a Female Houndour. You'll need to breed your current one with a Ditto. If you can't obtain a ditto yet. Best bet is to trade for either one.
I think I caught a female, but if I didn't, I can catch one.