PDA

View Full Version : getting back into pokemon.

xpokemonx
10-10-2010, 11:09 PM
hey, im starting to get back into pokemon and I have some cards and bougt pearl version today. Im not a noob, back when I used to have pokemon games I had one or two shinys, alot of lv 100s, and did some ev training and made my team better by what types where in my team and what kind of pokemon they where(defensive, offensive, speed, etc). i was wondering if yoou could share your teams for diamond and pearl, and give me advice on how to do wifi battles with people like you guys. thanks in advance.

ash_ketchup
11-01-2010, 02:55 AM
Heres a tip, for wi-fi battle you should have 1 pokemon with high hp stat (snorlax, blissey, etc.) and ev train them for defense and hp. Then pick one pokemon who is extremely fast (electrode[suprisingly high speed stat], aerodactyl, or jolteon). Then for the last pokemon (assuming your making a single battle team) pick a pokemon who has even stats (dragonite, salamence, or arcanine [these pokemon have the highest overall stats]. This is what my friend told me to do. I'm in the midst of Ev training all of them with macho brace plus I hatched each pokemon (raised them from level 1). Hope this helps. :happy: