PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon who Look silly when following You

Albino Raichu
10-10-2010, 11:42 PM
I always laugh inside when I see my wailord follow me, and my Kyogre, seeing as both are meant mostly for the sea, and look like they are floating in air. I also think Ditto looks silly because it's a moving blob. I am postitbe I sound childish by the way i type.

Motojoel_07
10-10-2010, 11:46 PM
Ive always found the ditto looking the worst.

Albino Raichu
10-10-2010, 11:52 PM
So I'm not the only one, huh? You know, I've never had spoink follow me, I want to see how that looks.

Rival Silver
10-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Any GIANT pokemon like Rayquaza.. They go from 1000 feet tall to whatever hight everyone else is.

Skylands
10-11-2010, 12:40 AM
Arceus. Why would the god be following you?

Team_Edward019
10-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Personally, I crap myself whenever my Rhyperior follows me....especially since last time I talked to it, it poked me in the stomache O-O Horn drill straight through my spleen why don't ya >3<

Doodlebop
10-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Arceus. Why would the god be following you?

This made me think of this:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4096/4hgss16.gif

xD

Back to the matter at hand, though... Um, how does Slowpoke keep up with you? O.o

Elite_Battle_Master
10-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Every single pokemon. Worst thing Gamefreak ever put into the pokemon series IMO.

SinisterReaper
10-11-2010, 09:12 PM
nahhhh i thought it was awesome, just like in pokemon yellow, i love it when they follow me :D but they do look a bit weird haha

Ridley
10-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Relevant. (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=282)

Giratina
10-12-2010, 01:59 AM
Pretty much all of the larger Pokémon, due to a minor coding fail.

Rival Silver
10-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Those comics = Win

Any pokemon extremely slow. You got your running shoes on and you just won't STOP! Yet they follow every step and when you stop and talk to them they are happy. I don't think my Slowpoke likes running from 1 side of the continet to the other side takeing every sidetrip possible to cause more running.

Saraibre Ryu
10-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Tyranitar
Walking into the Dept. Store...
Yeah...that's just awesome...totally mafia esque.

I've had my Ponyta rolling in the grass before...I mean, natural hazard anyone? It's a flaming horse...

But the best...or worst was my Feraligatr...chewing on my shoes...
I was surprised I still had feet...never mind the shoes. They warn us about feeding Totodile at some point but Feraligatr? Pfft...

MoonKit
10-13-2010, 12:15 AM
I must say, I think it is mainly the bigger ones like Lugia. It could kill me in two seconds...

Snorlax also looks weird on two legs, and he never actually stands up much. I thought he was supose to sleep all day...

Albino Raichu
10-13-2010, 01:36 AM
This made me think of this:

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/4096/4hgss16.gif

xD

Back to the matter at hand, though... Um, how does Slowpoke keep up with you? O.o

This made me laugh. I don't have an Arceus, so I never would have thought of this. ut good point, why would god follow you, you'd be following god, well, the god pokemon at least.

Doodlebop
10-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Tyranitar
Walking into the Dept. Store...
Yeah...that's just awesome...totally mafia esque.

I've had my Ponyta rolling in the grass before...I mean, natural hazard anyone? It's a flaming horse...

But the best...or worst was my Feraligatr...chewing on my shoes...
I was surprised I still had feet...never mind the shoes. They warn us about feeding Totodile at some point but Feraligatr? Pfft...

Oh, yikes. O.o

I've occasionally had my Voltorb/Electrode (CAN'T TELL THOSE TWO APART) give me a hug... Weird.

And don't sometimes they headbutt you in the stomach? What it they're like Rhydons or Bagons or something like that? O.o

Every single pokemon. Worst thing Gamefreak ever put into the pokemon series IMO.

Aww, I liked it. D: Especially when my Typhlosion growls ferociously at those meanie Rocket Grunts. I went AWWW. So cute and protective! ...In a weird way.

Dark Moonlight
10-13-2010, 07:47 PM
I always thought my Giratina looked stupid, the way it would just waddle around after me. Alternate Form Giratina in HG/SS = makes you giggle

Kazoo
10-23-2010, 09:12 PM
Chickarita looks like a green blob.

Saraibre Ryu
10-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Oh, yikes. O.o

I've occasionally had my Voltorb/Electrode (CAN'T TELL THOSE TWO APART) give me a hug... Weird.

And don't sometimes they headbutt you in the stomach? What it they're like Rhydons or Bagons or something like that? O.o

Aww, I liked it. D: Especially when my Typhlosion growls ferociously at those meanie Rocket Grunts. I went AWWW. So cute and protective! ...In a weird way.

Rampardos headbutting you in the stomach...good by ability to walk. @_@
Or a Rapidash, overkill acupuncture AND 3rd degree burns.
Or a Haunter. Chills for life people. CHILLS...

Electrode/Voltorb hugging....uh it rolls around you? Or on you? Have no idea...

I loved the idea of Pokemon following you around. It was the only game where I hated using my bike. XD I liked how the Shiny Pokemon still looked shiny, though I got the Vulpix colours confused when I had a shiny on my team following me around.

After catching my Groudon, I walked out with it on that cliff side, I'm like:
'How do you FIT ON HERE?'

Sheepat
10-24-2010, 05:40 AM
My friends togepi once ate an item in his bag.

Imagine that with snorlax.

Professor Geoffrey
10-24-2010, 05:45 AM
Well, when you really think about it, any Pokémon you don't expect to be following a trainer. Of course, a Seviper, Pikachu, Snorlax or Steelix may be fine. But you don't see a man with a Rayquaza walking through Oldale Town saying, "Look what I caught in Route 101!"

And especially Arceus. You don't see the creator of the universe walk by you every day! But apparently you do in HGSS...

ash_ketchup
10-25-2010, 12:35 AM
a pokemon who looks silly is definately chikorita. it looks like it has 6 legs. its funny XD
but meganium is pretty b.a.

Alpha_Mew
10-25-2010, 08:55 AM
mew looks weird as its got a massive head on a small body

Sonic The Hedgehog
10-25-2010, 10:01 PM
I love how Lanturn just swims in the air.

Rhythm
10-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Noctowl looks scary when it follows you, because its eyes are legitimately just the whites.... Freaks me out every time.

But I think the funniest one is Nidorino, because if you stop, it just keeps waddling... and that horn is fairly level with your legs, so it looks like it's jabbing you repeatedly.

Trent Reznor
11-11-2010, 12:15 AM
In a way, they all look strange.

DRAKING
11-14-2010, 12:00 PM
Noctowl looks scary when it follows you, because its eyes are legitimately just the whites.... Freaks me out every time.

But I think the funniest one is Nidorino, because if you stop, it just keeps waddling... and that horn is fairly level with your legs, so it looks like it's jabbing you repeatedly.

Funny thing you mention Noctowl and Nidorino. In SoulSilver I have a shiny Noctowl (green) which looks AWESOME when following you, and a shiny Nidoqueen (pink) which also looks very nice. I think it's really cool shiny pokemon actually keep their unique color when following you around.

But yes, there are a lot of pokemon who look REALLY silly when walking behind you (for example: Spiritomb, Garchomp, Tyranitar...). I just can't believe Tyranitar is SO SMALL! Spiritomb look's like a dish. And Garchomp isn't frightening in any way, like it should be. Flygon's amazing though!

shadowinfernape
11-17-2010, 09:53 PM
HG or SS I have pity everytime a magikarp follows someone XD.

It justs flops and splashes around all day and it looks like it can't breathe, poor thing...

WatchMeBeQuieter
11-20-2010, 03:45 PM
I found out the worst.

VAPOREON.

I don't EV train Pokemon for competitive battling because I'm not a competitive battler; I EV train Pokemon if I like them. I happen to like Vaporeon, and I hatched a female Timid Eevee, so I went for it, even if that's not an ideal nature for a Vaporeon.

I soon found out that it looks really, really dumb. Its head is completely oversized and the legs are completely invisible unless you're seeing its side. If you're seeing its front, you can only see two nubs of legs below the giant head and a huge tail sticking out from on top of the head that looks like a hat.

But the worst, worst, WORST angle of a Vaporeon following you is from the back. It raises its tail up like a cat would if it was in danger and you feel like you're looking right into its butt. On a Vaporeon, that's really, really awkward.

Blazekat21
11-25-2010, 04:54 PM
I think Lugia is probably the worst. It is too big. X3 Chickorita is pretty bad too. :l

Kingrewt
01-02-2011, 10:29 AM
Machamp looks like a deformed child:wink:

Altrius
01-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Grouden looks just silly :L

death_metal_lawn_gnome
01-02-2011, 11:50 PM
scizor looks like hes out for blood when your running downhill. totally looks like he is in chase mode

RocketMeowth
01-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Please don't revive an old thread guys. Thanks. ^^

*clawed*

=^^= Nya