PDA

View Full Version : The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [DS] =REVIVED=

Dog of Hellsing
10-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Here's the thread for comments, questions, announcements, updates, and general discussion concerning the RP.

===

SU Thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109152)
RP Thread (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109213)

Dr Robotnik
10-15-2010, 01:27 AM
I have made an edit to my most recent post. Any non-Routaikakami who wants to help out everyone's favorite Quincy, go ahead; I'd prefer no Routaikakami help because that would make it less fun. Besides, we non-gods need stuff to do, too XD

DarkGardevoir
10-15-2010, 10:26 AM
I have made an edit to my most recent post. Any non-Routaikakami who wants to help out everyone's favorite Quincy, go ahead; I'd prefer no Routaikakami help because that would make it less fun. Besides, we non-gods need stuff to do, too XD

I'd help, but I'm a Hollow and that'd probably be a no-no in your book. Besides which, i'm swarmed by Routainkakami or whateva.

Jess, how am I supposed to be evil if I'm not even started and you guys are already on me? xP

Maybe i'll do a good-ish char... I've already got an idea, but it's too vague for it to be anything precise.

Or maybe i'll go with the true neutral guy, that'd be easier to do.

Dr Robotnik
10-15-2010, 11:15 AM
I'd help, but I'm a Hollow and that'd probably be a no-no in your book. Besides which, i'm swarmed by Routainkakami or whateva.

Jess, how am I supposed to be evil if I'm not even started and you guys are already on me? xP

Maybe i'll do a good-ish char... I've already got an idea, but it's too vague for it to be anything precise.

Or maybe i'll go with the true neutral guy, that'd be easier to do.

Yep, hard to act evil with all them do-gooders around xD

DarkGardevoir
10-16-2010, 05:47 PM
As a random note, I'm planning to go to Las Noches in the near future. Maybe anybody wants to join me?

Dr Robotnik
10-16-2010, 05:50 PM
I'd offer, but none of my characters have any reason to be there.

DarkGardevoir
10-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I'd offer, but none of my characters have any reason to be there.

what if I said there's Fell Stones candy?

Kaioo
10-16-2010, 06:22 PM
OBJECTION!!!

There is no proof to there being any "candy" there.. =3

Anyway, props to Jess for coming up with this awesome roleplay =D... first post of mine in the DS =P

Gokudera-Kun
10-16-2010, 06:26 PM
As a random note, I'm planning to go to Las Noches in the near future. Maybe anybody wants to join me?
Meh, I was planning on heading into Hueco Mundo soon anyways, but don't expect me to just put my faith in a Vasto Lorde, it's not my characters style. :wink:

DarkGardevoir
10-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Meh, I was planning on heading into Hueco Mundo soon anyways, but don't expect me to just put my faith in a Vasto Lorde, it's not my characters style. :wink:

don't expect me to be all "buddy-buddy" with you either. Let's just call it a Strange Bedfellows situation and call it a day :3

Winter
10-16-2010, 11:53 PM
XD I'd be careful, there's a pair of odd creatures in Las Noches--*pokes Blackmoon's SU* she was living there up until Niccholi the succubus bearly killed her. Speaking of...DoH, you want me to drag them in as NPCs again?

And Kaioo, you missed the first go-around, that was epicness.

DarkGardevoir
10-17-2010, 11:38 AM
XD I'd be careful, there's a pair of odd creatures in Las Noches--*pokes Blackmoon's SU* she was living there up until Niccholi the succubus bearly killed her. Speaking of...DoH, you want me to drag them in as NPCs again?

I did read it, though I couldn't figure out what Niccholi was xP And don't worry, I have plans... though they won't be moving anytime soon, I have to decide what to do first.

Also, we need moar evil character. Why doesn't somebody RP as Aizen? Then when anyone finds a Fell Stone he can appear and say "Just as planned" with a creept grin xD

Dr Robotnik
10-17-2010, 12:58 PM
'cos Aizen is probably sitting on a shelf in Urahara's shop as that mystic rock which I can't remember how to spell the name of this instant. But I could go to the NPC booth and arrange something, if you like.

Which reminds me, I am available for NPC duties whenever needed.

DarkGardevoir
10-17-2010, 01:25 PM
'cos Aizen is probably sitting on a shelf in Urahara's shop as that mystic rock which I can't remember how to spell the name of this instant. But I could go to the NPC booth and arrange something, if you like.

he was actually sentenced to some eternal prison thingy by a tribunal in Soul Society... Who knows, maybe *somebody* broke him out. I bet it was that Prevalier of Chaos thing...

Also Hogyoku (the jewel that aizen used) = Divine Fell Stone? That'd make some sense, to me.

Winter
10-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Niccholi and Clarisse(An Incubus and Succubus respectively) are evil, just need DoH to aprove them as NPCs because she hasn't lifted the char limit yet and I'm to lazy to SU for them.

Dog of Hellsing
10-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Lol DG, if you play an evil character you gotta go about it subtly! XD Nah, if Pani had come through and not acted so suspicious, Ronoh wouldn't have even gone to inspect. She only got nervous when he stayed in one spot :P. BUT if he comes back again, Ronoh will think he's cool and not bother him unless he gives her reason to.

You could totally bring them back. We need some insanity up in this joint XD.

I did read it, though I couldn't figure out what Niccholi was xP And don't worry, I have plans... though they won't be moving anytime soon, I have to decide what to do first.

Also, we need moar evil character. Why doesn't somebody RP as Aizen? Then when anyone finds a Fell Stone he can appear and say "Just as planned" with a creept grin xD

XD That would be hilarious. I can just see him appearing from behind someone and poking them in the back with his Zanpaku-to, taking the Stone and merrily walking off lol.

I lol'ed when I read that, cuz I imagined Aizen sitting on a shelf looking all pissed while Urahara bothered him 24/7 XD.

he was actually sentenced to some eternal prison thingy by a tribunal in Soul Society... Who knows, maybe *somebody* broke him out. I bet it was that Prevalier of Chaos thing...

Also Hogyoku (the jewel that aizen used) = Divine Fell Stone? That'd make some sense, to me.

Durr hurr, Shintoko would definitely do something like that. Chaos IS his nature, after all, and what would be more chaotic than Aizen loose among the Soul Reapers again?

I'm not sure if the Divine Stone would = the Hogyoku tbh. For one it's too big and for another the two have completely different powers lol. But maybe the Hogyoku could be HIDING the Divine Stone...?

Niccholi and Clarisse(An Incubus and Succubus respectively) are evil, just need DoH to aprove them as NPCs because she hasn't lifted the char limit yet and I'm to lazy to SU for them.

NPCs don't count towards the character limit :P. So you can take them if you want.

Also, I might increase the character limit sometime this week or maybe beginning of next, for everyone with extra characters in the wings.

Dr Robotnik
10-18-2010, 10:06 PM
You should increase the limit now and make everybody happy *SHOT IN THE HEAD*

Anyone who needs an NPC, just come and bother Captain Many-Personality-Syndrome (That's me) and I'll try to fill in :P This counts for major bad guys and the like as well, as I get much enjoyment from tormenting people.

Of course, I can do other characters, too. I'd love to do Zangetsu, personally XD

DarkGardevoir
10-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Hey, if we're allowed to do NPC, i'm totally calling dibs on the creatures guarding the Fell Stones.

Also, jess, it could be interesting. That'd tie in interestingly in my fun plans.

Dog of Hellsing
10-19-2010, 12:20 AM
Well, all the Stones aren't guarded by something or one. Some are simply in an area nearly hard or impossible for someone to reach.

Unless you REALLY try to get them XD.

At any rate, I think it's best to let someone trying to get a Stone work it out on their own, unless it seems they're going to get it too easily. Then I'll step in and throw a curve ball at them.

However, I'm bringing this girl in because it'll help the story along :3. In the end it's still up to Neo to decide what happens. That's usually the way it goes for "item hunts" in RPs. Unless you need to spice up the RP or the person doing the searching is getting their way too easily, you usually let them do what they will.

Not to say certain Stones can't be guarded by things that could be NPCed, though.

Also I have an idea where the Darkness Stone is going to be ^^. Perhaps I should have Zohara go after than one...

Winter
10-19-2010, 03:22 AM
Hmm, them it seems Niccholi and his psychopath twin will be making a return... Now that I think about it, didn't Clarisse get some body part blown off by Ulquiorra last round???

Dog of Hellsing
10-19-2010, 03:54 AM
Haha, I don't remember to be honest. Also, Ronoh has her shield up, so Blackmoon wouldn't be able to see her, only sense her.

Also, Shen and I discussed an idea for the Divine Stone and we're going to implement it. His character is going to be holding on to it, not realizing he has it. It'll be much epicness when we finally reveal it in the RP, trust me.

DG, that means you'll need to have another Stone to play with. I can think of a few that could be hidden in the Hogyoku :P.

Also, lol @ pretty much no one liking Zohara so far. It's okay, though. He likes a challenge :3.

Winter
10-19-2010, 04:00 AM
Fixed. Hopefully that's better. BTW, I just gotta finish Aotori's history and he'll be done.

Dog of Hellsing
10-19-2010, 04:53 AM
Yay!

Also I spruced up Soyana's SU. I changed and added stuff for her Oogama Akai, so go read it! Now includes pictures! ^^

DarkGardevoir
10-19-2010, 06:22 AM
Well, all the Stones aren't guarded by something or one. Some are simply in an area nearly hard or impossible for someone to reach.

Unless you REALLY try to get them XD.

At any rate, I think it's best to let someone trying to get a Stone work it out on their own, unless it seems they're going to get it too easily. Then I'll step in and throw a curve ball at them.

However, I'm bringing this girl in because it'll help the story along :3. In the end it's still up to Neo to decide what happens. That's usually the way it goes for "item hunts" in RPs. Unless you need to spice up the RP or the person doing the searching is getting their way too easily, you usually let them do what they will.

Not to say certain Stones can't be guarded by things that could be NPCed, though.

Also I have an idea where the Darkness Stone is going to be ^^. Perhaps I should have Zohara go after than one...

aww no fair! I wanted that stone xP

Oh well, guess I'll do without. Btw, the hogyoku thing was just an idea, not like I really meant to make it a stone :3 I just said it seemed to be close to the Divine Stone. I mean, all it did was

1) Empowering Aizen to more broken levels
2) Creating Arrancars (which could be seen as some twisted healing on Aizen's part)
3) Rejecting Aizen (or maybe he decided to lose, it's fuzzy this stuff xP) which would mean the stone is sentient.

anywho, i'll have to work towards the stone I want next... I'll try to finish the SU then go wake Pani up (who, if anybody noticed, is currrently fainted in Hueco Mundo :3)

Dog of Hellsing
10-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Tee-hee, I was thinking there could be a Stone IN the Hogyoku.

Lol @ rejecting Aizen.

And yeah, poor Pani. Ronoh overfed him lol. Geez, if Pani turns out to be evil (like Zohara evil XD), poor Ronoh won't know what to do. It's bad enough I'm probably gonna have him do something mean to her (after they've gotten to know one another later in the RP anyways), but on top of that, the Vasto Lorde she vouched for isn't the nice guy she thought she was?

Hee, I <3 when bad stuff happens to my good characters :3.

DarkGardevoir
10-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Am I the only one who finds it funny that there's absolutely no one on the Seeker's side.

I mean, really. They're supposedly good guys too, only on a different side. And yet everybody is all "omg we must stop the fell stones!!11!1" and joins the Holder. Or they just don't care/want them for themselves.

Also, I'll have to explain what KIRCHEE is. I have a nice idea that might just work, if I can put it into words (and ask Jess if it'd be ok by her)

Dog of Hellsing
10-22-2010, 07:21 PM
The Seekers are bad guys, DG XD. They're greedy bastards who want the Fell Stones for evil uses. But I do find it funny no one is on their side XD.

Dr Robotnik
10-22-2010, 09:55 PM
If you want to get technical, none of my characters are allied with anyone~

And I dunno, most of the Holders seem like bastards to me, too.

Dog of Hellsing
10-22-2010, 10:36 PM
They're just too absorbed in preventing one catastrophe that they aren't bothering with one that seems to be more minor lol.

Or are you going by how Enigma seems?

You also have to realize that the Routaikakamigami are basically Gods. They see things on a bigger scale and in a different way than humans and other races. Sometimes the way they view the world is vastly different from how others do, and it conflicts with things they may say or do.

On top of that, the majority of the Holders aren't even Routai, they're humans, Soul Reapers, and other such beings.

Also, I suppose I'll officially up the character limit. Go wild, guys :3.

Dr Robotnik
10-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Going on what I've seen of them so far. And on the logic that the broken balance between the worlds would crush every living thing, Routaikakami and otherwise.

And yay! :D Is it up to three, or is it more? Out of curiosity.

Dog of Hellsing
10-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Durr...eh, I think for now I'll just remove any limit, but if people start getting crazy with it (like trying to bring in five or six characters) it'll probably go down.

Winter
10-22-2010, 11:41 PM
Yay, I can bring Ao in now!

Neo Emolga
10-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Okay... I'm beginning to get the impression I'm doing something wrong, like getting one of the Fell Stones too quickly. I'm sorry, but Kisa is getting unbearably annoying, so I was thinking of just having the "detection" of the Fell Stone be a false alarm, and Kasai Fenikkusu be wrong. Truthfully, I'd rather abandon the stone than go through a many-post charade with this girl...

I know what you were trying to do, and I understand it and it makes logical sense to make sure the RP doesn't just become a collect-a-thon, but this has been a hell of a sanity killer. I'm sorry, I just don't think I can stomach it all the way. XP

Dog of Hellsing
10-23-2010, 05:28 PM
XD You're not doing anything wrong. Kisa was actually just gonna be something to help get you to the Stone; most of the time, people go after an item alone, like now.

Also, I was kinda going for the annoying clingy girl, so good to know I did a good enough job XD. But trust me, if you wanna stick with it, she's not just some random element tossed in to be annoying and have no other use.

Actually, it would be kinda funny if everyone somehow got a hold of a Stone relatively quick, or at least people like Deigo and Uryu. If you think about it, it would give them a chance to sort of level the playing field a bit more, considering all the heavy hitters (aka Routaikakamigami and other super-powerful beings) that are in this RP alongside them.

Heh, maybe I should have had it that everyone could choose a Stone to either start with or that they'd obtain at some point in the RP. It'd be even more interesting then, I think, because it'd be more of a "who can keep it from getting stolen the longest" as compared to "who can get to it first". Item races can get boring for those not involved and those who don't have a chance to get involved in, after all. It almost means more conflict, which can be used to further the storyline and crap.

Tee-hee, I suddenly haz idea...

Dr Robotnik
10-23-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm not really interested in getting the stones, honestly XD I'm more interested in calling forth monsters to prevent you from getting them.

Dog of Hellsing
10-23-2010, 07:16 PM
XD

Honestly, Ronoh only wants the Light Stone because she's a being of Light, so yeah XD. Zohara wants them cuz he be evilz XD.

I'm beginning to wonder if perhaps it'd be fun to just be like, "OH HERE ARE STONES GO GET DEM" lol.

Dr Robotnik
10-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Most of the characters would go into a mass hysteria and try to grab them all, starting a huge fight that will end up being stopped by someone who really doesn't care about the stones at all. Just a theory XD

Kaioo
10-23-2010, 07:21 PM
lol my interest is in my demon council of NPCs(the Seven) ;)

hehe, the stones are just a side interest =D

Dog of Hellsing
10-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Lol metal, I actually meant that people like Uryu and Orihime would be told where the Stones were, not like, the information being broadcast to everyone XD.

My interest? Well, it's not even really in the Stones, but getting to the point where Zohara can betray everyone and reveal what a badass he is XD. That's what I are looking forward to.

Y'know what would be awesome? If someone with animation skills made this into a flash series lol.

Dr Robotnik
10-23-2010, 10:34 PM
I could make it a fan fic if you so desired. My artistic skills in terms of drawing are decent enough for me, but I don't have any idea on how you would go about making animation. But a fan fic for this would be fun to write.

If that were the case, I think Uryu might possibly go and look for it. I dunno.

Winter
10-24-2010, 04:02 AM
That would be awesome--but I dunno how to do that, though I can draw, I actually have a few 'Himes hanging around in my drawer of art somewhere, one of them pretty recent, but she looks like she was dropped into a major Shojo manga or something, her eyes ended up being huge.

Neo Emolga
10-24-2010, 05:22 AM
Lol metal, I actually meant that people like Uryu and Orihime would be told where the Stones were, not like, the information being broadcast to everyone XD.

My interest? Well, it's not even really in the Stones, but getting to the point where Zohara can betray everyone and reveal what a badass he is XD. That's what I are looking forward to.

Y'know what would be awesome? If someone with animation skills made this into a flash series lol.

Well, I have animation skills, but I can say, making Flash animations takes a LOT of time and is a heck of a lot of work. It takes months just to make a five minute cartoon sometimes.

DarkGardevoir
10-29-2010, 12:32 PM
if somebody started a webcomic on this, it'd be guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.

Anywho, speaking of interests...

Well, Pani's interest is currently to get rid of the voices in his head. For which I have an idea, but I'll probably need a stone for that.

As for Sirius, he's just somebody who wants to kick ass and chew gum, and he's been out of gum for a long while. He also saves people.

Dr Robotnik
10-29-2010, 09:27 PM
He also apparently has no idea who Rukia is XD

DarkGardevoir
10-29-2010, 09:41 PM
He also apparently has no idea who Rukia is XD

:p he's a german werewolf, last time I checked Berlin was out of Soul Society jurisdiction.

Kaioo
10-29-2010, 09:44 PM
Yeah, a webcomic of this would be AMAZING,AWESOME, MINDBLOWING, BRILLIANT and SUPERB, and SEXY ;)

I think somebody should do one ^^

Dr Robotnik
10-29-2010, 09:45 PM
Enkaku Kumori has a German Soul Reaper XD

DarkGardevoir
10-29-2010, 10:05 PM
Enkaku Kumori has a German Soul Reaper XD

... Who's that supposed to be? Also, german soul reaper or not, I haven't seen proof that they go and act in other parts of the world :p

Also, topic change! Am I the only one who thinks the last chapter of Bleach was totally aweshum? Ichigo not having any power and still kicking (thugs) ass, and that obviously-going-to-be-plot-important guy appearing at the end?

Maybe Kubo Tite learned to do decent plots that aren't resolved by who's got the biggest sword?
(funny how it's rarely a girl the big bad)

Dr Robotnik
10-29-2010, 10:12 PM
No proof against it, either XP And Enkaku Kumori is another person who has a character, but strangely hasn't posted much.

And didn't Ichigo do that anyways before he got his powers?

DarkGardevoir
10-30-2010, 09:17 AM
No proof against it, either XP And Enkaku Kumori is another person who has a character, but strangely hasn't posted much.

And didn't Ichigo do that anyways before he got his powers?

yep, but at least now he doesn't have GINORMOUS SPIRIT POWAH to go along with it. Even though I'm sure it won't stick.

I bet 3 issues at most and he'll get his shinigami powers back.

Dr Robotnik
10-30-2010, 01:22 PM
yep, but at least now he doesn't have GINORMOUS SPIRIT POWAH to go along with it. Even though I'm sure it won't stick.

I bet 3 issues at most and he'll get his shinigami powers back.

I'll take that bet and raise you double *SHOT IN THE HEAD*

Dog of Hellsing
10-30-2010, 03:56 PM
XD You guys.

So, I'm getting ready to do the first video for the RP. I'm thinking of going over the story, the characters, and maybe a few other nifty things, and then the first page for the first video. Then each page will have a separate video until I get to the current page. Afterward, each page will have a video dedicated to it once we hit the next page. For example, when we go to page ten, I'll do a video for page nine.

This is faster and easier than making Cliff Notes, and it's easier and faster to watch a video than to read half a page of in-depth notes. I'm going to try to touch on each post at least a bit, but I'm not sure how it'll turn out yet. I guess we'll have to see.

I'm gonna try to get the video done within a few hours, and the rest done within the next day or so.

For now I'm gonna make notes about what to include in the first video.

Winter
10-30-2010, 07:50 PM
Sounds interesting, where will they be put up? ('cause my parents don't like YouTube)

Dog of Hellsing
11-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Actually I have some bad news and some good news.

Bad news is I've been sick the past several days. I thought I was getting over it a couple days ago, but it came back with a vengeance, which is why I haven't done any of the videos. I've been posting during the times I feel like messing with the computer (I have to put it up on the table or else it won't connect, and I have to stand because the table in my room is too tall to sit at and type).

Anyways, I've missed several days of work because of this stupid bug, and because of that they let me go. Blah, not that I really mind, as Target wasn't my thing anyways. But because of that, I have to return the computer to Rent*A*Center until I get another job.

And this is where the good news comes in ^^. I'm working on getting mah GED so I can get a job at Teleperformance, which is an inbound technical support call center. They start at like 13 dollars and hour and they have home positions. After my first month I'll be able to get a computer again and work at home, if any home positions are open then.

Now, I don't want anyone to worry about the RP. I'll still be posting, just not as much as I have been. I'll probably do a few posts every few days or so.

So yeah, Mom is taking this back for me when she gets off work today. And now I gotta go lay down cuz my head is starting to hurt again @__@.

Winter
11-02-2010, 02:05 AM
Poor DoH! Hope you feel better soon, at least. Sucks you lost your job though. :(

Dog of Hellsing
11-02-2010, 03:38 AM
XD Honestly, I'm kinda glad. Like I said, Target wasn't working for me anyways. I'm more irritated about this damn bug.

Also, update on the computer situation. Mom changed her mind and said to keep it until RAC either called about it or came to pick it up lol. So yeah, no telling how long I might have this for. I might get to do those videos yet ^^.

Now go post, people XD.