PDA

View Full Version : EV training?

Luke Sinatra
08-17-2005, 12:52 AM
So whats the best way of EV train a pokm in gold & silver?

I know that pokm train by battles are much stronger that ones raise by rare candies, but Its pretty damm hard to get a pokm to a high level in gold & silver, so what I usually do is to raise them with candies, or train them to level 60 or 70 and then use the candies if I really want them to be strong (but they are not much stonger than the ones with rare candies, so I must be doing something wrong with the EV training) .. what do you think, what do you recomend???

also I've been trying to get the pokerus but I just can't :sad: Its way to dificult to find :sad:

Iceman3k
08-17-2005, 01:03 AM
I don't think there was really EV Training in GSC. I just know that if you level up by fighting, your Pokemon are stronger that way. Rare Candies make them weaker. But thanks to a bug in the game, you can level them up to 100 and still raise their stats up high with the box code.

Luke Sinatra
08-17-2005, 01:07 AM
ok thanx. but whats the box code?? :happy: and how it raises the same way ??

Doomphlosion X
08-25-2005, 02:12 PM
Well, I dunno much, but...the box trick works like this: U keep fighting wild pokemon (or any pokemon, so long it supposedly gives exp., which means no battle tower) :ermm: ....yeah....you keep training a loooong time (if u think ur stats are really low...then again might be the dvs...) and then deposit you pokemon in ur box. When u check the pokemon later, you'll find its stats will be slightly higher! :biggrin: cool...train summore till ur satisfied. You'll gain evs 4 all stats corresponding to the base stats of the pokemon u fought. eg. alakazam; 135 in s.att and 120 in spd. N u need bout 65, 000 approx 2 get just 1 stat point....

Correct me if I'm wrong please, but i'm sure i'm quite right.....right? If I'm 2 blurry....well....ask sum1 else!....3 posts aren't much. :redface: