PDA

View Full Version : [DS] Ydos, the Parellel Beyond

CM
10-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Since Sabi-chan made the SU thread, I got to make the DS thread. I think everyone knows the drill by now. You can ask questions, talk about ideas and characters, just talk about anything really, ect ect.

Here's (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3205176#post3205176) the sign up just so that everyone knows where it is :3

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2010, 12:06 AM
I would also like to note:

In accepting SU's, both Crystal and I do read them completely, so when you are accepted, we both approve. No worries to you all.

CM
10-24-2010, 12:09 AM
And replying to what Sabi said, I do read over the SUs after she accepts them, and so for I have agreed with her. But if there was something I did not agree with, I would post mentioning what I disagreed with in a SU. So if I don't post and just edit the list, I agree with Sabi 100% in her accepting it. If I post talking about your SU, then you may have to clear something up for me or edit something before I edit the list. This also works reverse. If I accept someone, Sabi can post and say that she didn't agree with me accepting a character.

Master Zorua
10-24-2010, 03:11 AM
I do have a suggestion that might be of interest. Perhaps a bit of a cover-up on the part of the masterminds. A guy who was about to leak out potentially devastating information to the public was murdered, and one of the other players is framed for the murder. It would open things up for investigations, heated trials on top of what I presume will include dragon battles and such.

Saraibre Ryu
10-24-2010, 03:30 AM
I do have a suggestion that might be of interest. Perhaps a bit of a cover-up on the part of the masterminds. A guy who was about to leak out potentially devastating information to the public was murdered, and one of the other players is framed for the murder. It would open things up for investigations, heated trials on top of what I presume will include dragon battles and such.

This works out better than my idea. XD
Since as RPM's, Crystal and I are playing plot significant moving the story type characters (wonderful explanation I know) this can work out well I'm guessing. Yes there will be dragon battles at some point I'm sure...XD

So after Crystal posts her opinion...I wanna ask who wants to be framed for murder? XD

CM
10-24-2010, 03:40 AM

This works out better than my idea. XD
Since as RPM's, Crystal and I are playing plot significant moving the story type characters (wonderful explanation I know) this can work out well I'm guessing. Yes there will be dragon battles at some point I'm sure...XD

So after Crystal posts her opinion...I wanna ask who wants to be framed for murder? XD

And my opinion is this... It's a great idea! I'm just a little confused about the part when it says, "A guy who was about to leak out potentially devastating information to the public was murdered". Do you mean that the information this guy had was of the masterminds or of the police force and/or the military?

Charmander009
10-24-2010, 04:03 AM
I like your SU and I like it a lot. Accepted. Crystal will edit the list when she gets back. ^^

Took awhile for my tongue to get around Kilo's name but it's now in processing. XD

Hey, thanks guyz! :D I was actually a little worried about it. I hope you didn't mind that Kilo turnedout to be a daredevil like you guess suggested in the Burst Dragon description. But I'm glad to be in! ^^

Heh, sorry 'bout the name. I guess it could also be spelled Kylo, but... I like using the 'i' better. But yeah, it's "Kai-low". Does that help some? ^^'

Any-hoot, nice idea with the murder thing. I think Mewcario meant that the information was of the masterminds... unless the military has something to do with it! :O And, uh... unless better suitable characters sign up, and wan thier character framed... I guess Kilo could be framed, though he's not really all that important. ^^' Though, I guess we shouldn't worry about it too much at this point in time, right?

Dr Robotnik
10-24-2010, 04:09 AM
I hear you have need of my devious services.

I accept.

CM
10-24-2010, 04:13 AM
Hey, thanks guyz! :D I was actually a little worried about it. I hope you didn't mind that Kilo turnedout to be a daredevil like you guess suggested in the Burst Dragon description. But I'm glad to be in! ^^

Heh, sorry 'bout the name. I guess it could also be spelled Kylo, but... I like using the 'i' better. But yeah, it's "Kai-low". Does that help some? ^^'

Any-hoot, nice idea with the murder thing. I think Mewcario meant that the information was of the masterminds... unless the military has something to do with it! :O And, uh... unless better suitable characters sign up, and wan thier character framed... I guess Kilo could be framed, though he's not really all that important. ^^' Though, I guess we shouldn't worry about it too much at this point in time, right?

That does help with his name. Af for when you say that the military may have something to do with the problems arising, only Sabi and I will know if that is correct or not. If the case is that the information was about the masterminds, then it is an brilliant idea. We may just have to use it. And I think that my character, Kenna, would be a better candidate for being framed because not a lot of people in modern times truly understand they ways of a gypsy. I have done research on it, and it is rather interesting and I don't think that a lot of people would find it acceptable in our day and age.

EDIT: You ninja'd me, metal! I didn't know your post was there until after I posted this. Glad to hear you accept, good buddy :3

Dr Robotnik
10-24-2010, 04:19 AM
S'what I do. Can't be a villain out in the open; gotta ninja peoples.

And how could I not mastermind an evil plot? It's my speciality~

CM
10-24-2010, 04:23 AM
S'what I do. Can't be a villain out in the open; gotta ninja peoples.

And how could I not mastermind an evil plot? It's my speciality~

That it is, your speciality. You can be an evil mastermind and a ninja at the same time X3

Master Zorua
10-24-2010, 11:44 AM
1.> Yes, the info is on the masterminds. Specifically, their intentions and a list of those in charge.
2.> So then, since we have multiple people wanting to be the framed victim, have we come to a consensus as to who will officially be framed?
3.> Regarding the murder evidence and other forms of evidence, will that be created by the gms of this over the course of the rp?

CM
10-24-2010, 11:55 PM
1.> Yes, the info is on the masterminds. Specifically, their intentions and a list of those in charge.
2.> So then, since we have multiple people wanting to be the framed victim, have we come to a consensus as to who will officially be framed?
3.> Regarding the murder evidence and other forms of evidence, will that be created by the gms of this over the course of the rp?

I'm sure we can come to an agreement of who will be framed before the RP starts. I was just making the suggestion that my character could be a candidate. As for the evidence, we will have to see. I think that is something I have to discuss with Sabi about.

Saraibre Ryu
10-25-2010, 05:38 AM
Yes Crystal and I will discuss about the evidence, but so far, this seems a good way to me to get the ball rolling. Hell, now thanks to Neo, Kenneth could have killed said person and made it look like our candidate if he so finds it fitting.

As put in the SU thread, as RPM's, Crystal and I have the right to throw in random RP twists.

Speaking of Neo...

Just watched How to Train Your Dragon just last night for the first time. Definitely an awesome animated movie.

Also, hope no one minds if I play an antagonist in this. ID Saraibre Ryu seems to like how I take on these roles. :P

Yes, yes it is an awesome movie. Watched it three times after I bought it...

I demand you stop reading my freakin' mind regarding role play jazz...sheesh man, you're scaring me. >_< What do you use? Concealed telepathy, a variant of clairvoyance? What?!

Master Zorua
10-25-2010, 11:12 AM

I demand you stop reading my freakin' mind regarding role play jazz...sheesh man, you're scaring me. >_< What do you use? Concealed telepathy, a variant of clairvoyance? What?!

I believe this http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080818161955/aceattorney/images/9/9a/Magatama.png is how Mr. Neo can read the minds of others.

CM
10-25-2010, 02:48 PM
Yes Crystal and I will discuss about the evidence, but so far, this seems a good way to me to get the ball rolling. Hell, now thanks to Neo, Kenneth could have killed said person and made it look like our candidate if he so finds it fitting.

It wouldn't surprise me if Neo agrees with that. It seems like Kenneth is the type of guy who can easily put the blame on someone else and no one would suspect him.

As for candidates for murder suspects, so far we have Charmander009's character Kilo and my character Kenna. In a way both could be the perfect suspects, but we can only have one person to blame. We are going to have to decide which one is going be be the suspect before the RP starts is what I'm thinking.

Neo Emolga
10-25-2010, 03:06 PM

I am Neo and I approve this message.

I can definitely take on the role, should be fun.

The part where Toothless expects Hiccup to eat the raw fish he originally intended to be for him is pretty funny. XD

You haven't been the first to realize I can read minds. Its just a natural talent of mine.

Kaioo
10-25-2010, 03:15 PM
this is going to be so awesome =) We gots the old Deadly Alliance crew, and new people too =D

Oh, and hi there Neo =) With you telepathy.

CM
10-25-2010, 03:25 PM
I am Neo and I approve this message.

I read that and couldn't help but laugh. I have no idea why I find it so funny, I just do. And I'm sure you would have no problem playing the role, Neo. I think you would have too much fun doing so. X3

Master Zorua
10-25-2010, 03:44 PM
You know, just once I would love to see a political add and have the person it's supporting NOT approve of it. =P

Neo Emolga
10-25-2010, 07:08 PM
I read that and couldn't help but laugh. I have no idea why I find it so funny, I just do. And I'm sure you would have no problem playing the role, Neo. I think you would have too much fun doing so. X3

Yep, I'm looking forward to it.

You know, just once I would love to see a political add and have the person it's supporting NOT approve of it. =P

Yeah, no kidding. And I wonder how and why that whole trend started with political campaign ads.

Gentle Manne
10-25-2010, 07:59 PM
Never have been good with histories, but I'll do the best I can.

CM
10-25-2010, 08:49 PM
Never have been good with histories, but I'll do the best I can.

You don't have to give a full character history. All Sabi and I really need to know is how your character got your dragon. Everything else can be revealed over the course of the RP.

Kaioo
10-25-2010, 09:05 PM
This, will be awesome. Just sayin' :cool:

CM
10-25-2010, 09:16 PM
This, will be awesome. Just sayin' :cool:

You seem to say that about a lot of RPs, buddy. Just sayin' X3

Kaioo
10-25-2010, 09:17 PM
like what?

And that's usually cos they are awesome. Just sayin' xD Now, seriously, this WILL be awesome. Dragons are the coolest things ever.

CM
10-25-2010, 09:21 PM
like what?

And that's usually cos they are awesome. Just sayin' xD Now, seriously, this WILL be awesome. Dragons are the coolest things ever.

I agree with you there, dragons are some of the coolest creatures ever. But in this RP they cannot talk or speak through telepathy with their riders. They can talk to one another, just not to their riders. That is unless they are like my dragon Melinda and is able to write and draw pictures X3 But she prefers to draw pictures.

Charmander009
10-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Er... what happened while I was away...? *wonders why she got sick ^^'*

CM
10-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Er... what happened while I was away...? *wonders why she got sick ^^'*

Well, Sabi and I have decided that we are going to go with the murder idea. Neo Pikachu signed up and we are thinking that his character is going to be the one to do the murder, but he is going to frame one of our characters. So far your and my characters are the candidates, but we need to decide on only one. So we have to decide which one of our characters are going to be framed.

Charmander009
10-28-2010, 01:30 AM
Yay~! Neo's in! :D

Oh, okay, now I see. ^^ Hmm... I guess either character would be good, since Kilo's kinda has a criminal record already, and your character is a gyspy *is reminded of the Hunchback of Notre Dame*; since you're one of the RPMs, though, we could go with your character.

CM
10-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Yay~! Neo's in! :D

Oh, okay, now I see. ^^ Hmm... I guess either character would be good, since Kilo's kinda has a criminal record already, and your character is a gyspy *is reminded of the Hunchback of Notre Dame*; since you're one of the RPMs, though, we could go with your character.

Just because I am one of the RPMs doesn't mean I'm going to take advantage of it. If you want your character to be the suspect, then go for it. I'm sure I can think of some trouble Kenna can get into later on in the RP.

Neo Emolga
10-28-2010, 03:33 AM
Well, Sabi and I have decided that we are going to go with the murder idea. Neo Pikachu signed up and we are thinking that his character is going to be the one to do the murder, but he is going to frame one of our characters. So far your and my characters are the candidates, but we need to decide on only one. So we have to decide which one of our characters are going to be framed.

Well, my only thought is that I would need to know the character who is going to be framed. That would mean planting evidence to match the person being framed to suggest who did it.

With that in mind, someone would have to agree to me knowing almost everything about their character to be able to do this effectively. And how this information was obtained would need to probably be on the level of spying or something like that.

Master Zorua
10-28-2010, 03:43 AM
That and the scene of the crime needs to be established as well as an autopsy report (how they died). After all, someone could be strangled to death with a scarf only to be found with a fingerprinted knife in the heart,

CM
10-28-2010, 03:44 AM
Well, my only thought is that I would need to know the character who is going to be framed. That would mean planting evidence to match the person being framed to suggest who did it.

With that in mind, someone would have to agree to me knowing almost everything about their character to be able to do this effectively. And how this information was obtained would need to probably be on the level of spying or something like that.

I'm sure that won't be any problem, Neo. Once Char and I have worked out which one of our characters will be framed, I have no doubt that either one of us would not mind answering any questions you may have about the character we play. I just would like to know if she really wants her character to be the one framed or not. If not, then my character will be framed.

Larvinator
10-28-2010, 04:16 AM
Not to jump the gun or anything, seeing as I haven't even been accepted yet (orz), but I'd like to put it out there that I am quite happy having my own character take the framing. It'd make a lot of sense, considering her heavy involvement in a less-than-clean gang. Plus, it'd make things about three and a half hells more interesting.

CM
10-28-2010, 05:14 AM
Not to jump the gun or anything, seeing as I haven't even been accepted yet (orz), but I'd like to put it out there that I am quite happy having my own character take the framing. It'd make a lot of sense, considering her heavy involvement in a less-than-clean gang. Plus, it'd make things about three and a half hells more interesting.

I have just accepted your character, so you don't have to worry about that. That is unless Sabi has something to say when she reads it, but usually when one of us accepts a character the other agrees. We even had to agree on our own characters in order to play as them.

Now, going on to the subject you brought up, I am totally fine with that. Like I told Char, I'm sure I can find some way for my gypsy character to get herself in trouble later on, so my character does not have to be the one framed. It was just at the time she seemed like the best candidate other than Char's. If she is alright with it, then your character will become the murder suspect. But keep in mind that if your character is framed, Neo's character is allowed to know everything about yours.

Saraibre Ryu
10-28-2010, 08:29 AM
Does anyone else think this is how ALL role plays should start out? A collaborated discussion of how to start it, how to really get the ball rolling. I mean I see this turning out well, really well. We could be starting a whole new thing with this role play.

I honestly didn't expect this many people to join at first, it's nice to see so many people from all over joined. XD

And FYI, I've been sick, still am a bit but better than before. Oh and yes, I approve all SU's Crystal accepted. I would have probably beaten her to it if I wasn't ill.

FYI Crystal, you have a typo in the Dragon list in the SU thread...should be Frost not Forst.

Master Zorua
10-28-2010, 11:59 AM
FYI Crystal, you have a typo in the Dragon list in the SU thread...should be Frost not Forst.

Also, it's Phoenix, not Phenix =P

CM
10-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Also, it's Phoenix, not Phenix =P

Apparently I'm the typo queen. 1) I'm still very sick and not getting better 2) Most of my edits are done either early in the morning, late at night, or at a time when I am out of it because of medication so I don't realize my mistakes until I read it over or people point them out 3) I swear my Mac hates me because I could have sworn that the typo Mewcario pointed out wasn't there and that I typed his character's last name right. Those are my reasons for being the typo queen at this time.
Does anyone else think this is how ALL role plays should start out? A collaborated discussion of how to start it, how to really get the ball rolling. I mean I see this turning out well, really well. We could be starting a whole new thing with this role play.

I honestly didn't expect this many people to join at first, it's nice to see so many people from all over joined. XD

I agree with you there, buddy, on both points. I think that with this discussion, the RP will be a lot more interesting in the beginning that we originally thought. And I didn't think we would get this many people either. We still have three in reserve, though. Hopefully they will finish their SUs soon since I am guessing that we are waiting on them before we start, along with waiting on the current discussion of the murder suspect to be resolved as well.

Master Zorua
10-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Well, perhaps the gypsy could be a witness, but placed in a circumstance where she's forced to lie or something: blackmail, hostage situation or the like.

CM
10-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Well, perhaps the gypsy could be a witness, but placed in a circumstance where she's forced to lie or something: blackmail, hostage situation or the like.

Or because she is a gypsy, they can question her to see if she may know anything or charge her for a different crime and then question her about the murder. Besides, if Kenna was a witness, they would think that she had killed the guy until the evidence says it was someone else, and then maybe think that she assisted in the murder... Ideas are forming in my head. But first let's figure out who the murder suspect is gonna be before we figure out how other characters may be involved.

Master Zorua
10-28-2010, 08:31 PM
I say let's put it to a vote.

CM
10-28-2010, 08:48 PM
I say let's put it to a vote.

A vote for who is going to be the murder suspect? Well we can take my character off the list since Larvinator really wants her character to be the suspect and Charmander009 suggested that her character be the one framed. We just have to decide which one it is gonna be. And then we can talk about if there is a witness to the crime.

Neo Emolga
10-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Blackmail. It can make someone do anything.

The point is making sure she can be placed at the scene of the crime (from the evidence found, not necessarily realty) and that she has no alibi. That's all you really need.

Saraibre Ryu
10-28-2010, 09:19 PM
My idea:
Let both of them be suspects?
It would give them a reason to go find each other (hence in the long run, gather the group that is going to do things for the greater good, blah blah blah) and it'd be way more interesting. Besides I'm sure Neo is capable of framing two different people that have more than likely never met each other. Because. That's what Neo does. He bends your miiinnnnddd. He can have fun like that...XD

CM
10-28-2010, 09:34 PM
My idea:
If Charmander009 and Larvinator agree to have both or one of their characters framed, we can have a character or two be witnesses and/or an aid in the murder. I was thinking that maybe my gypsy could be an aid, as in distracting a guard or a random bystander. Or I can find another way to get her in trouble. What do y'all think?

Larvinator
10-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Everything that has been said floats my boat just fine. Neo can go right ahead and give his character all the information he wants; I'd normally say it'd be kind of hard to get information off a gang member, them being quite a bit more paranoid than the average guy, but considering his character's working with an organization that dwarfs some silly little city gang, it makes sense. Don't mind sharing the framing, either. Seriously, just whatever you guys decide is best, I'll support it. Well, don't make James die or anything crazy like that, but y'know.

Just be well aware that your character will pretty much be at the top of her hit list, Neo. In fact, he'll be the only one on the hit list.

CM
10-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Everything that has been said floats my boat just fine. Neo can go right ahead and give his character all the information he wants; I'd normally say it'd be kind of hard to get information off a gang member, them being quite a bit more paranoid than the average guy, but considering his character's working with an organization that dwarfs some silly little city gang, it makes sense. Don't mind sharing the framing, either. Seriously, just whatever you guys decide is best, I'll support it. Well, don't make James die or anything crazy like that, but y'know.

I'm not going to say that for sure you character will live since there is a possibility for a character to die, but I don't think either Sabi or I will allow that to happen early on in the RP unless the character is a NPC either of us play. So we can have two people suspected for committing the murder, and then since you are alright with it, we can have my character suspected for aiding the murders, but not actually suspected for killing the NPC who somehow got the information on who is running the behind the scenes unconventional way of taking over the world. We just have to wait for what Char has to say about then and then I think we have this subject down and then Sabi and I can then discuss how to start the RP with this idea.

Charmander009
10-29-2010, 12:38 AM

Yeah! I really like how this has been going, too. It's been way fun! ^^

*catches up*

Okay, so Larvinator's in. Cool. ^^ Sorry I'm a bit late for the conversation, but yeah. ^^'
I'd be fine if Larvie's charrie was the framed suspect, although if it makes sense it'd be cool if was multiple suspects, too. But if you would all rather have just the one suspect, Kilo could be a second witness, too. I'm thinking that somehow he should be involved, because otherwise I might not be able to get him into the story in a way that would make sense with his personality. Well, maybe I could, but Kilo's not exactly the goody-goody-jump-in-and-stop-the-bad-guyz type. Something needs to motivate him to get in, right? But I don't know. I don't want to be a brat. *all shy-like*

So yeah, we could have the vote. Should we have two suspects, or just the one? Or... um, however you want it. ^^'

CM
10-29-2010, 12:50 AM
*too lazy to quote*

I don't think there will be a problem with two suspects. I'm sure Neo would have no problem having his character framing two characters, and I can have Kenna in the wrong place at the wrong time, and because of her "occupation" she is automatically considered a suspect in aiding the murders, like distracting the people around with her looks and dance. Or my character can be no where near the site and be getting herself in trouble in a different way. Doesn't matter to me at all. But like Sabi said, I think that there being two suspects would make things a lot more interesting.

Dr Robotnik
10-30-2010, 12:34 PM
So, when do we start? *hides professional heckler card*

Neo Emolga
10-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Yeah, truthfully, maybe let's have an NPC do the framing instead of an RPer. Less concern about the knowledge an RPer's character would have on another, and if the NPC's existence causes a problem later on, they could be killed off one way or another.

Still, I would really like to see this get going.

Kaioo
10-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Still, I would really like to see this get going.

^ I agree with this =3 I would like to see this start soon xP

CM
10-31-2010, 03:32 PM
I do not know when exactly we are going to start. I know that one of the things that is keeping up from doing so is that we are waiting for the people who reserved spots to finish their SUs. Next time Sabi is on, I'll talk to her about starting soon.

Neo Emolga
11-01-2010, 02:11 PM
I do not know when exactly we are going to start. I know that one of the things that is keeping up from doing so is that we are waiting for the people who reserved spots to finish their SUs. Next time Sabi is on, I'll talk to her about starting soon.

Well, if I could make a recommendation, try to PM them and give them a deadline. For my RPs, I've had plenty of people in the past make reserves and never actually sign up, and instead, all that ends up happening is you end up losing the people that did finish signing up as they begin to forget that they signed up for this, lose interest, or get involved with something else.

Give them maybe another 24/48 hours, but if they don't complete it even after this long, don't keep waiting for them. The train's gotta leave the station at some point...

CM
11-05-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for so long, but I am currently working on how to start the RP. I will be PMing those still reserved and ask them if they are still wanting to partake in this role play soon since I haven't seen any progress made as of yet. I will hopefully get the RP up soon. Thank you all for your patience.

Dr Robotnik
11-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Joy erupts from my mechanical soul.

CM
11-05-2010, 06:55 PM
To make things easier, I'm going to say that Larvinator's character is going to be the murder suspect and later on during the RP we can have other player's characters be questioned and then later possible become suspects as well. But I bet everyone wants this RP to get started, so I'll get it up as soon as I can. No promises though that I will be up today.

EDIT: The RP is now up! You can find it here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3209678#post3209678). Now let's get this show on the road!

Master Zorua
11-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay, so far only 3 people have posted. Com'on people, let's get the ball rolling!

Charmander009
11-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Okay, so far only 3 people have posted. Com'on people, let's get the ball rolling!
Omigosh! Sorry! I had a long weekend, and didn't notice that the RP was up ^^' I'll see what I can do :D

Master Zorua
11-11-2010, 01:43 AM
To make things easier, I'm going to say that Larvinator's character is going to be the murder suspect and later on during the RP we can have other player's characters be questioned and then later possible become suspects as well. But I bet everyone wants this RP to get started, so I'll get it up as soon as I can. No promises though that I will be up today.

EDIT: The RP is now up! You can find it here (http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3209678#post3209678). Now let's get this show on the road!

Speaking of Larvinator, we need him to post. I think people that have signed up for this have already forgotten about it >.<

Dr Robotnik
11-11-2010, 01:45 AM
I've been trying to work out a post, but it's not going so well D: Plus, I'm trying to make another character so I'm not just an antagonist.

CM
11-11-2010, 02:27 PM
I have been problems signing onto this site, so that's why I have been inactive. I'm amazed that I was able to successfully get to the forum today, but sadly I have to go and start getting ready for school. So I will post as soon as I can.