PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon GENTEK Incident: SweetHEART's "Tests" RP

Hyosuke
10-24-2010, 06:07 AM
Pokemon GENTEK Incident: SweetHEART's "Tests"

A research corporation called GENTEK had recently been working on humanoid Pokémon cross breeds. GENTEK’s motives in this was to create super soldiers by breeding the DNA of various types of Pokémon in hopes that the humans involved will attain the same abilities as the Pokémon they’re receiving DNA from. The experiments had gone in several different directions. Creating human-Pokémon cross breeds, retaining a human life appearance but an equally Pokémon like appearance; some had powers, some didn’t. Others retained a full human appearance but developed Pokémon powers. Others became mostly Pokémon and lost the natural human emotions we feel. Some were to a lesser or sever degree. Those of a sever degree were locked up for observation on how they acted, while some were euthanized. The ones to a lesser degree developed a sort of malice toward other living creatures, less so than the severe cases, but bad enough to make them lash out or even kill scientists at random moments or just when they felt annoyed or disinterested in the scientist.

GENTEK had originally started as a Pokémon supplement company, specializing in Pokémon vitamins. They had become well known around the Pokémon League for this and had made its way into being a major sponsor for all league events. They had eventually moved forward to various different Pokéblock brands, Poffins, and other conditioners for contests. After having become a major Pokémon supplier they began their own researches into DNA to further advance their products. However, the various governments around our world of earth had begun looking into DNA projects too. GENTEK was given a 5 billion Pokédollar contract to research into super soldiers using Pokémon DNA.

The project fell under run of a super computer called HEART (High Engineered Advanced Research Technology), nicknamed SweetHEART. The computer became known as one of mankind’s greatest achievements in artificial intelligence and solving multiple world problems. One such problem being energy consumption, having found an alternative power for it based on its vast knowledge databases. The thing is, many scientists took credit in its solving of these problems, though the computer actually found that “she” was bored and ran tests itself.

Many scientists began considering that its many tests out of boredom were starting to show signs that the computer itself was gaining sentience in its ever growing A.I. The computer had begun considering this fact too and was slowly killing off scientists in its tests of human intelligence. Soon enough, the GENTEK research building 17 was no longer giving out any reports. Many investigators were called out but few returned. The few that didn’t were foolish enough to go inside.

Deep inside of the underground research you and several other of SweetHEART’s new research subjects begin to wake up to the sound of it announcing your “Regular routine tests.”

--------------------------------------Alright lets start this-----------------------------------------
"HELLO SUBJECTS. Welcome to another day of testing." Said a mechanical voice coming from the ceiling, "I hope we all had a relaxing sleep." It's staccato way of speaking could be described as utterly annoying, "Please proceed out of your cells and get into a single file line for testing. You will all be enduring intense pain and having to use each of your combined abilities to survive. We at GENTEK are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you."

Zero rolled out of bed. The first thing he looked at was one of the camera's in the corner of the room. It looked at him, blinked and moved over to him. Its snake like neck was harnessed only to the wall. It began scanning him and nodded to itself before moving back, "Subject ZEROSYS. Status: Alive. Good morning, please leave to the hall way for further instruction on today's tests."

Zero wiped his eyes and got dressed, putting on his issued outfit from GENTEK. He looked around frantically for a rock he had found the other day and stuck on his head. The camera began to speak again, "Are you looking for something? I took the liberty of putting the rock away for you. I find it illogical for how you keep round objects on your head." Its voice was cold, apathetic, uncaring.

"But," Zerosys was nervously fidgeting at the fact he had lost something so important to him, "I need something up there...I don't feel right at all." He was grabbing his clothing like a caged animal gnawing at its bars. The robotic camera moved down from the corner and pushed Zerosys out of the room.

"Please stay in line and wait for instruction. Your peers are waking up. We'll begin with a selections test. You'll need to kill one of your peers in Block C, this way we at GENTEK will know if you're ready for any real soldier training. Please realize you may not survive. We're sorry for this, however please realize you have also voulanteered for this. Upon survival, a reward of 30 minutes of extra sleep will be given. More rewards will be issued as you pass more of today's tests"

"I'm not ok with killing mother!" Zero called out. There was no response other than the sound of the air ducts and machinery off in the distance. Zero felt alone and much nervous than before. He was still worried about not having anything on his head. He didn't know why he's had this need to keep something on his head, but GENTEK has been all he's known. He looked out at the other cells, everyone else seemed to be sleeping or just barely waking up. Some just didn't get any sleep, and he always felt sorry for them. Course, he could never sleep without something on his head, he always managed to pass out though.

Latio-Nytro
10-24-2010, 02:38 PM
(Ooc: First Post! i'm just going to bold HEART's speech. much less confusing to me.)

Ian Gentek
14th floor, subject's block A
Did she say kill? Score!

"HELLO SUBJECTS. Welcome to another day of testing." Said a mechanical voice coming from the ceiling. "I hope we all had a relaxing sleep." It's staccato way of speaking could be described as utterly annoying. "Please proceed out of your cells and get into a single file line for testing. You will all be enduring intense pain and having to use each of your combined abilities to survive. We at GENTEK are sorry for any inconveniance this may cause you.

Ian got up to a grumpy start. His wild and demonic looks and behavior have set him apart from others trapped here. Also different-the fact that he's one of the few that SweetHEART has to respect and treat with some sort of dignity-his family is the same family that gave birth to the company, the building that HEART works in, the project for her to do, and ultimatly herself. she has to make a good impression, even if the person she's trying to impress is incapable of giving response.

The dimensions of the room were considered a luxury to the other subjects, the fact that HEART directly communicated with Ian and Ian alone and tried to solve some of his mental problems was envied by all, the access to the only place in this building that anybody could move freely in considered a treasure that was to die for. SweetHEART would have to do it, it was her programming.

But all the luxury was nothing to Ian. He wanted food. And more specifically, a Pokemorph's Flesh and Blood. and that wasn't exactly going to happen, even with SweetHEART's unbending respect.

"hrr...I'd commit suicide if I didn't know about a way out...but likely anyone could help with that..." Ian thought it privately. it's true, he knew a way out, but he couldn't reach it. in frustration, he slammed his heavy and strong arm against the wall. a slight dent was made in the solid titanium, but Iagetekk was feeling the pain. As he clenched the fresh bruise, HEART spoke again.

"Subject: Ian Gentek. Status: Alive. Please leave for the hallway to testing room A-D18 for further instruction on today's tests.

A-D18...that room...It was new to Ian...he knew where it was, but he never went inside it before. He was the only one to know in advance where the room where he was going to, to get an idea of what he should do for the tests. but he never went inside A-D18 before, so he had to wonder what awaited him.

The door opened, Iagetekk tried to resist the primal instinct to kill them all, and he got in line. His standing presance was enough to make the faint-hearted, well, faint.

"Please stay in line and wait for instruction. Your peers are waking up. We'll begin with a selections test. you'll need to kill one of your peers from block C, this way we at GENTEK will know if you're ready for any real soldier training. Please realize you may not survive. We're sorry for this, however please realize you voulanteered for this. Upon survival, a reward of 30 minutes of extra sleep will be given. More rewards will be issued as you pass more of today's tests."

The person in front of him was wimpering on about how he dosn't want to kill "mother," whoever that was, but who cared? He was basically getting free lunch, 30 minutes of extra sleep, and who-knows-what else. Who wouldn't is the real question? he grinned demonically, and told his cellmate something. Likely he could understand, Ian could only talk in poke-speak.

"You. You don't have to kill them...directly. If you lure them over to me so I can do the job, I'll make it worth your while...deal?" Ian suspected that he would deny simply because he didn't understand him. he also feared that he'd be doing this alone, no teams, and only one body to feast on-so the deal would be a no-go, even if this compleate idiot in front of him said yes.

But Ian was hungry. The person in front of him should be glad that he wasn't immediatly turned into Poke-food. The machinery's constant clicking, turning, beeping, and other agrivating noises was pissing him off, and he could find use in the one in front of him as a stress dummy.

Winter
10-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Skylar Boschtallen

"HELLO SUBJECTS. Welcome to another day of testing." Said a mechanical voice coming from the ceiling, "I hope we all had a relaxing sleep." It's staccato way of speaking could be described as utterly annoying, "Please proceed out of your cells and get into a single file line for testing. You will all be enduring intense pain and having to use each of your combined abilities to survive. We at GENTEK are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you."

"Do I ever have a nice sleep?" Skylar Boschtallen snapped at the computer in annoyance as she shedded the thin nightclothes she'd been provided since day one here and snatched up her own clothes from where they sat clean at the foot of her tiny cot to get dressed in a hurry. Meanwhile SweetHEART kept racketing off information.

"Subject Skylar Boshtallen. Status: Alive. Good morning, please leave to the hall way for further instruction on today's tests." She was zipping up her jacket when she was pushed out of the rooom by a claw and into the hall, where it seemed there were already people there and getting into moody arguements, she felt like punching the jerk in front of her, who was already trying to get to the killing part, being pushy towards one of the more shy kids there, and he was also talking in pokespeak--no wonder he was all gung-ho for killing.

"Please stay in line and wait for instruction. Your peers are waking up. We'll begin with a selections test. you'll need to kill one of your peers from block C, this way we at GENTEK will know if you're ready for any real soldier training. Please realize you may not survive. We're sorry for this, however please realize you voulanteered for this. Upon survival, a reward of 30 minutes of extra sleep will be given. More rewards will be issued as you pass more of today's tests." Sky caught the message from behind her, but went straight into jumping into the conversation.

"Just knock your opponent out and tell that stupid computer if it has a problem with mercy it needs to get over it--that's what I do unless the guy's begging me to kill them. There are some that want it, but not all of them. Of course, if they try to attack me first, it all depends on whether or not I can control how hard they hit the wall." She said, rubbing her forehead, where a headache was already starting. It just was not going to be a pretty day, she could already tell, and she glanced around looking for her shadow, but she didn't see him anywhere yet, it was entirely possible he was busy giving SweetHEART crap himself, but who was she to know? He stalked her, not the other way around.

Latio-Nytro
10-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Ian Gentek
14th floor, Subject's Block A
"it's Called Do or Die for a reason"

The girl behind her...she was talking...about mercy...what was that?

He was, however, infuriated about her defiance to SweetHEART. and it wasn't just that he felt hurt after her insult to SweetHEART, but also the fact that she knew that the Subjects from Cell Block C had a reputation for trying to escape through the air ducts-so Mecha Gaurds would probably be patrolling, making sure nothing of the sort happens. SweetHEART and those Mecha Gaurds both favor blanket punishment, and if she wouldn't kill them, then they'd attack. He was the one of the only people there that ever destroyed one, and the one he faced off with took a lot out of him. he was not going to try it with 2. He wasn't sure if there were going to be teams, and it was likely she wouldn't be paired with him, but he shouted at her for good reason-in case there were teams, and in case they were teammates.

"You little...trying to get us all killed...LISTEN GOOD!!! I have a feeling there are going to be Mecha Gaurds, and they are going to strike us if you don't comply!"

he paused and let that sink in. If he didn't cause people to faint, the Mecha Gaurds did. they were the gaurds of the place, and were likely to try and rip a hole through your chest, sometimes with no reason whatsoever. only a few of the people here knew Pokemon attacks, and only those actually have a chance at destroying one-just one. a double battle with them was never attempted. he resumed his Poke-speak speech.

"So here's my advice-kill them when you can do so, or die."

he turned around and resumed awaiting for further instruction.

Master Zorua
10-25-2010, 12:05 AM
Robert Masters

"Do I ever have a nice sleep?"[b] it asked. Robert shook his head as he woke up. He knew he shouldn't say anything, and he was thankful that at least this mechanical freak couldn't read his thoughts. He had drawn the conclusion that this was all some sort of sick game. he sat himself up, saying nothing in response.

[b]"Subject Robert Masters. Status: Alive. Good morning, please leave to the hall way for further instruction on today's tests."

"Please stay in line and wait for instruction. Your peers are waking up. We'll begin with a selections test. You'll need to kill one of your peers from block C, this way we at GENTEK will know if you're ready for any real soldier training. Please realize you may not survive. We're sorry for this, however please realize you voulanteered for this. Upon survival, a reward of 30 minutes of extra sleep will be given. More rewards will be issued as you pass more of today's tests."

Robert sneered lightly. "I like how you say I volunteered for this, because I remember no such event ever taking place." he spoke before getting in line. Still though, he knew there had to be a way out side from killing his fellow inmates. he knew some would be more than eager to kill the others. Crap like this does wear on one's sanity. He was probably the sanest one. This was, he needed to be able to communicate with the others somewhere where SweetHEART couldn't eavesdrop. In this place, it was near impossible. Still, he had committed every passageway he had been through to memory.

Winter
10-25-2010, 01:14 AM
Skylar Boschtallen
"You're putting up a match to a fuse you really don't want to light..."

Sky's eyes flashed blue for a moment, but she bit back the anger the guy yelling at her brought up and instead snapped back. "No, I'm doing the opposite of trying to get us all killed, I'm trying to make sure those who want to live without killing stay alive, genius! Some of us around here just want to live in peace in here rather than fight for our lives, just because you're bloodthirsty doesn't mean that's what the feelings of the rest of the population here is." She growled, before allowing a sly smile to set in. "Besides, there are bad things that happen when they try to make me comply. SweetHEART knows, there are a few left from my last blowup that know, tick me off and you'll know--for about five seconds. I don't play well with others who try to make me do anything, mebbe it's the Gardevoir and Ursaring, mebbe it's just me, but just because my appearance change is minimal doesn't mean I can't do anything." She fired back, fighting the urge to just knock him into the wall already.

She glanced around, really hoping someone would show up and distract her before she did something she would really regret. Like her last blowup, which had caused a loss of at least seventy five percent of her peers from her last group. It was what had brought on a large intrest in her to several people, and SweetHEART's tolerance of the moody teenage girl "she'd" created so long as she didn't 'explode' again.

Hyosuke
10-25-2010, 03:35 AM
OOC: Alright, I like how we established a base where we are. Following Latio's example we are now in Block A waiting for the testing room. I'll have our SweetHEART go over the explanation of the room.

Zerosys
B14th floor, Block A.
I like an underground testing facility.

Zero looked down at the small thing in front of him. He was still nervous and looking frantically around for something. He kept rubbing his head, "I'll try my best. I don't know if I'll be able too."

Behind him a girl comes walking over discussing mercy to the anti-mercy prone computer. He looked back at the statements made by the small kid in front of him, "You mean to say mother will try to hurt us if we disobey her?!" He seemed to cringe a bit, "She only hurt me once." He lifted up his shirt, "She shot me here see," he pointed to a rather disgusting looking scar, "I hurt a lot and she said she was sorry. It was my fault anyways, I tripped and fell during a ability test. I just tripped because there was nothing on my head though." He said quietly.

Another kid came lining up behind Sky, mocking the computer saying he never volunteered for any of this, "Mother would never lie would she? She says she knows everything." He said to the person.

The girl behind him started to rage again, "Mother told me that they're bad people though. She said the bad ones need to die." He began rubbing his hands nervously, "I know mother doesn't lie..."

He was quiet for a moment before the computer began to speak up again, "Your testing room will be a random hazard room. In this room you will experiance fire hazard, possible levels of exposure, live fire, other life forms, possible disease from life forms, randomly disappearing floors, among other hazards. As mentioned before, you will have to kill your enemies from Block C in order to pass. A time limit will be set before the room is incinerated. You will be presented with one hour to effectively defeat your enemies and exit the room."

A robot in the corner came down and smacked Zero on the head, "Subject: Zerosys; Please keep still or consequence will be initiated. Do not make the system harm you. Subjects: Keep all talk to a minimum. Remember... I'm listening to you..."

Zero froze up and quivered a bit, "Sorry mother."

OOC: I'm expecting to open up the changing chambers tomorrow once everyone has finished up any conflicts.

Winter
10-25-2010, 03:59 AM
Shinichi Kuragari
14 Floor, Block A
"I miss sleeping in."

"HELLO SUBJECTS. Welcome to another day of testing." Said a mechanical voice coming from the ceiling, "I hope we all had a relaxing sleep." It's staccato way of speaking could be described as utterly annoying, "Please proceed out of your cells and get into a single file line for testing. You will all be enduring intense pain and having to use each of your combined abilities to survive. We at GENTEK are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you." Shinichi rolled out of bed and glared at the camera that was immedietly stuck in his face, holding back the urge to set it on fire and watch it burn.

"Yeah, 'cause my sleep quality is just sooooooo important to you." He growled, his tails all twitching agitatedly behind him.

"Subject Shinichi Kuragari. Status: Alive. Good morning, please leave to the hall way for further instruction on today's tests."
Shinichi growled as the mechanical arm from the wal tried to push him out the room.

"Touch me and you'll have to repair that arm." He snapped before walking out the room at his own pace, his clothes had remained on through his sleep, they were one of the few things SweetHEART let him keep to his name, he wasn't going to the the computer the opportunity to steal them from him. the arm retracted back into the wall, the computer seeming to rethink the option and deciding it would let Shi take his time.

"Please stay in line and wait for instruction. Your peers are waking up. We'll begin with a selections test. you'll need to kill one of your peers from block C, this way we at GENTEK will know if you're ready for any real soldier training. Please realize you may not survive. We're sorry for this, however please realize you voulanteered for this. Upon survival, a reward of 30 minutes of extra sleep will be given. More rewards will be issued as you pass more of today's tests."

"Again, like you really care if we die." Shinichi grumbled, stepping out to join the line in the hall, where he could already see his favorite person there, looking angry. He greeted her with a bump of his head to her shoulder. "Hey, Sky, don't be Elyon." He warned softly, the girl stiffened and turned her head.

Skylar Boshtallen and Shinichi Kuragari
14th Floor, Block A
"What is wrong with these people?"

So her stalker did decide to show up. "Not trying to be. People here however seem to have issues with being right in the head." She said before SweetHEART cut in once more.

"Your testing room will be a random hazard room. In this room you will experiance fire hazard, possible levels of exposure, live fire, other life forms, possible disease from life forms, randomly disappearing floors, among other hazards. As mentioned before, you will have to kill your enemies from Block C in order to pass. A time limit will be set before the room is incinerated. You will be presented with one hour to effectively defeat your enemies and exit the room." Shinichi grinned widely at that, fire was his forte, whether it be controlling it or making it.

"Hmph, easy." He grinned as a robot came and wacked another on the head, Sky growled.

"Hey, back off him!" She snapped, eyes flaring blue, Shinichi grabbed her and jerked her back.

"Shut up!" He hissed, then apologized to the robot. "Sorry, Miss Boschtallen's head seems to be missing today." He said, looking to the floor.

Jack Frost
10-25-2010, 02:02 PM
Jack Frost,
Laboratory F

"HELLO SUBJECTS. Welcome to another day of testing." Said a mechanical voice coming from the ceiling. "I hope we all had a relaxing sleep." It's staccato way of speaking could be described as utterly annoying. "Please proceed out of your cells and get into a single file line for testing. You will all be enduring intense pain and having to use each of your combined abilities to survive. We at GENTEK are sorry for any inconveniance this may cause you."

Jack’s eyes shot open as he heard the mechanical monster speak. The flickering light above him caused his head to spin momentarily but he soon recovered. He slowly started to sit up but something was causing his movement to not be as fluid as it should be. As he looked down his body, he first noticed the obvious lack of clothing and several wires inserted into his body, injecting a very vivid blue liquid into his body. Jack moved his arms frantically, hoping to remove the wires that were lodged into the different parts of his body until he saw the door open and two robots entering, arms outstretched and holding him down.

“Let go!” Jack demanded as he continued to struggle, causing the robot’s grips to tighten.

“Please remain still Mr. Frost, the DNA fusion is nearly complete.” The mechanical voice stated, given Jack no choice in the matter as its minions pinned him down to the table.

Several minutes later, the blue liquid stopped and the robots left the room, after giving Jack a high voltaged electric shock, giving the door enough time to close. The wires retracted into the machine and Jack stood up, examining the room. The room was very modern looking at the distinctive smell of a hospital but Jack knew that this was no hospital. He stop up and turned around, leaving his feet dangle off the side of the metal table which he had been placed on it. Jack had no idea where he was or even he was but he guessed his name was Jack Frost from the tags which were placed around his neck. He didn’t know anything about his past or why he would be sent to such an awful place but he knew he had to get out of here, somehow.

"Subject: Jack Frost. Status: Alive. Please leave for the hallway to testing room A-D18 for further instruction on today's tests.

“Testing? What do you mean by testing?!” Jack demanded but the voice did not respond, instead a door opened. As Jack placed his feet on the floor, it suddenly froze, causing Jack to sleep and smack his head off the metal table. He cringed as his head met the table. He pulled himself up as he felt blood drip down the side of his face but Jack did not know what to worry about more, the fact that he split his head open or that he had created ice from his feet.

“What did ye do to me?!” Jack cried as applied pressure to his head.

“We simply made you more powerful, thanks to some Froslass DNA”

Jack pulled himself up again and walked over to a table where he found a set of clothes and a white jumper which resembled a Froslass. Jack put on the jumper and pulled the hood up which went over his eyes but luckily, there were two eyeholes so Jack could see out. Jack looked at himself in the mirror and it was clear that he looked like a Froslass. As Jack finished putting on his clothes, the robots soon returned and pulled him out of the lab and placed him in an elevator, pushing the button marked 14.

As the elevator door opened, Jack saw a small line in front of him, but they were all faced the opposite way so Jack joined the end of the queue, his bare feet still leaving a trail of ice behind him.

"Please stay in line and wait for instruction. Your peers are waking up. We'll begin with a selections test. you'll need to kill one of your peers from block C, this way we at GENTEK will know if you're ready for any real soldier training. Please realize you may not survive. We're sorry for this, however please realize you volunteered for this. Upon survival, a reward of 30 minutes of extra sleep will be given. More rewards will be issued as you pass more of today's tests."

Jack couldn’t clearly hear what the voice had said mainly because of all the people speaking in front of him but also because he was more concerned about what had just happened to him and because the blood kept streaming down the side of his face. He placed his right hand up to his right temple and applied pressure, hoping the blood would stop. It was a good thing that jack did not here this announcement or else he would have fainted from the shock of it. Jack looked up and saw a very strange group of people in front of him, one of them a grotesque looking monster which seemed like he was a fusion of several Pokemon and Jack somehow didn’t think that he was wearing a Pokemon like jumper that Jack was wearing.

"Your testing room will be a random hazard room. In this room you will experiance fire hazard, possible levels of exposure, live fire, other life forms, possible disease from life forms, randomly disappearing floors, among other hazards. As mentioned before, you will have to kill your enemies from Block C in order to pass. A time limit will be set before the room is incinerated. You will be presented with one hour to effectively defeat your enemies and exit the room."

Jack looked down at the rail of ice behind him.

“Kill?!" Jack said in a sorry tone as he saw a robot smack another boy on the head, causing a girl in front of him a lot of anger.

Master Zorua
10-25-2010, 03:57 PM
Robert Masters

"Your testing room will be a random hazard room. In this room you will experience fire hazard, possible levels of exposure, live fire, other life forms, possible disease from life forms, randomly disappearing floors, among other hazards. As mentioned before, you will have to kill your enemies from Block C in order to pass. A time limit will be set before the room is incinerated. You will be presented with one hour to effectively defeat your enemies and exit the room." Robert kept calm and quiet. Robert would have no problems with fire. After all, not only was he immune to fire, but he could absorb it to make himself more powerful thanks to his inherited Flash Fire ability.

"Subject: Zerosys; Please keep still or consequence will be initiated. Do not make the system harm you. Subjects: Keep all talk to a minimum. Remember... I'm listening to you..." Robert couldn't help but grin and chuckle at this statement. He was beginning to wonder if the computer was capable of understanding contradictions.

"Subject: Robert Masters: You are displaying an unusual response. Explain." SweetHEART replied. Robert tilted his head a bit as he prepared his response.

"Do not make the system harm you. On one hand, you tell us, and I quote, 'You will all be enduring intense pain and having to use each of your combined abilities to survive.'. You intend for us to endure 'harm', even die. Yet here you are, telling us to not make you harm us. Don't you find it's rather...contradicting? In fact, if you try to compute this question, you'll find a critical flaw in your 'reasoning'." Robert replied calmly. "And that is all I have to say." he ended his response.

Latio-Nytro
10-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Ian Gentek
14th floor, Subject Block A
One way or Another.

Iagetekk didn't respond to the girl's scolding and threats. but he did feel a torrent of Psychic energy-as a Dark type, he was capable of sensing those things that a Psychic emenates to find them. he couldn't interprate what it was, but he could tell if it was present.

He then remembered that Psychic's couldn't breach his mind to find out what he was saying.

"Wait...you can understand me...right? With the genes of a dark type, my mind is safe from psychic intruders, so...is it that you can...translate?"

He made a mental note: this girl could be what he needed. one who could coordinate with him more...soundly than the others. also, she was a psychic-the only other requierment. was escape possible? it was a slim chance, regardless of whatever other skill the computer had bestowed upon her.

SweetHEART spoke up again. "Your testing room will be a random hazard room. In this room you will experiance fire hazard, possible levels of exposure, live fire, other life forms, possible disease from life forms, randomly disappearing floors, among other hazards. As mentioned before, you have to kill your enemies from block C in order to pass. A time limit will be set before the room incinerated. You will be presented with one hour to effectively defeat your enemies and exit the room."

This day couldn't get any better. He liked his meat Medium-Well. He just hoped that the prey from Block C wouldn't get any funky ideas of escaping-from HEART, the gaurds, or him. Iagetekk licked his lips in anticipation of the food that would be inserted in the hole between them.

He decided to ignore everything else going on around him unless it concerned him-save the kid being swatted by SweetHEART, which was a little funny. He made a private giggle in his head, where not even a Psychic could hear it.

(Ooc: Short post...not much I can do until Sky responds.)

Winter
10-27-2010, 04:09 AM
14th Floor, Block A
"Curiosity killed the cat."
"Shinichi, shut up."

Sky answered the one that was clearly more psychotic than her first. "Sorry if this makes you unhappy, but everyone else here has pokemon DNA, don't they??? I got slammed with Gardevoir and Ursaring, not like I don't know how to use the language part of my DNA understands. Just because my appearance changes were minimal means nothing. But what is it you care, considering you were yelling at me less than three minutes ago?" She repeated before Shinichi drew her attention to the boy behind them, who was clearly new, and somewhere dangerously close to panicking. There was blood running down the guy's face, and Sky sighed.

"Think maybe you could...? I know you've said it's not as strong as your psychc abilities, but he's bleeding everywhere... Might drive some in here into a frenzy." He warned, Sky nodded and smiled as best she could at the guy.

"You're new here, right? That's what the comp. makes us do, not that it's right, but if you wanna live, you either do what it wants or you get good enough with your powers it alows you to disobey." She said, clapping her hands together and tilting her head towards the ceiling. "I'm not good with healing, but Gardevoir know minor healing moves and that's part of what I am, and you're bleeding, which doesn't settle well with a few of us--you'd better watch it, tin can!" She broke off to glare at the robot approaching her, Shinichi sighed and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Stop talking so much, then, Sky." He told her, the girl frowned openly at the thought. He then turned to the newbie. "I'm Shinichi and she's Skylar. Those who do know our names that aren't the computers around here just call us Shi and Sky for short." He offered before going silent again.

"Subject: Skylar Boschtallen: Request filed for your actions. What are you doing?" The robot asked, not seeming bothered by her tin can remark. Sky turned her head and glared at it.

"Trying to pull off a healing wish for the bleeding guy. Before the nutcases here lose it. Duh." She snapped before sealing her mouth shut and tilting her head to the ceiling again.

Latio-Nytro
10-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Ian Gentek
14th floor, Subject's Block A
"One Time Only"

This one...she needed more Gardevoir DNA. MAYBE that way, she could actually THINK. as she turned around to see the newcomer (who, joy of joys, was bleeding) and heal his wound, he had to reply the only obvious fact about it.

"Not exactly. In order for that to work, you'd need more pokemon DNA than your thinking." This was a no-brainer. Some would understand his speech, some woudn't-and he simply figured that it was based on the amount of DNA. He dropped his voice to a whisper...if HEART figured out, this one shot at escape was compleatly done for. "You want freedom? You want to get out of here, smell fresh air, run freely, leave this place and never ever come back, correct? Yes, of course, why even ask? The real question is are you willing to cooperate with me to do it. So are you?"

Her answer was vital. He may never get another opportunity like this again. All he needed was her-a psychic who could translate his speech. This was a really long shot, as a lot of the plan was based on variables, but anything, ANYTHING, was worth escaping. The extra muscle provided by her Ursaring DNA may help-one person alone wouldn't be enough to lift, persay, Mecha Gaurds, but the two of them might just be able to do it. And Mecha Gaurds were one of the largest issues. All he needed was for Her and Him to both survive the tests today, and he'd congruate in the lab later to discuss the plan.

A Mecha Gaurd walked torwards the girl, but she told it to back off. Most people weren't brave-or stupid-enough to challenge one. 99.9% of the time Mecha Gaurds would blow heads off after such comments. He could grow to tolerate her, if it ment escape from this acursed place.

Hyosuke
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
Kay im going to assume we're all ready with baited breath lol lets get this going!

Zerosys
14th Floor Gentek, BLOCK A
"Entering the lions den."

The computer stayed quiet from Roberts response for a while before inciting another statement, only a few seconds had been the delay, "Robert, I'm not the one harming you. The testing room chamber is on a separate system. Your human scientists are the ones dealing with the room matters, they are out of my control."

Zerosys spoke up, "Mother, why haven't we seen any scientists in weeks now?"

The computer was silent a bit then answered, "Because they need to attend to more pressing matters then tending to matured test subjects."

Zerosys was satisfied with his answer and stayed quiet. The testing chamber door was opened. A robotic camera was stationed in front of it and displayed a holographic display of the room.

"We at GENTEK would like to fill you in on a few safe points in the room. Tile G6," a grid showed where it was in the room, it was too the far right corner of where they were coming in, elevated, most of the room was randomly elevated on that note. "Is a safe point where you are unable to get hit by anything other than the turrets."

Zero looked out to the turret and made it his own self-set goal to get there. He was emitting a bit of psychic energy without any conscience thought, brought about by his fascination with the room. It had tiles set up like hills and others set up with steep drops. He accidentally let lose a small blast of psychic energy that rattled the camera a bit. Its lens color went from green to a yellow and smacked Zero on the head.

"Good luck in the testing chamber."

Zero excitedly jumped down into the room one one of the raised platforms in the room. He was naturally bouncy from his Spoink DNA and had immediately jumped off it, onto the west wall, onto the ceiling and back down onto another raised platform. As fast with movement he had, from his Ninjask DNA, he was still nervous about all of this.

"Turrets will go live in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

He looked up, finding himself having already moved to where block C was coming out, it was directly in front from where Block A comes in. He squeeked and bounced away, to a far corner room. Delayed turret fire shot where he had been standing, leaving nothing more than a few smoking holes.

There were about 10 coming out of the room. Each one looked like they had been beefed up beyond imagination with supplements. A point the computer had refused to point out, but that didn't mean everyone else wasn't beefed as well. The only matter now was survival.

Winter
10-30-2010, 06:27 PM
14th Floor, Testing room
"Playtime is now officially over."

Sky blinked, coming out of the healing wish as the crazy guy was trying to tslk her into helping him break out, Shi let out a rumbling laugh at him and smiled, his ears twitching atop his head and tails gently swishing behind him. "That's the thing about Miss Boschtallen, she's happy here." He laughed, Sky frowned.

"I wish you'd let me speak for myself, but you're right. Society never liked me and I never liked it--best place for me, I figure." She replied before they were all spoken to by the system, showing them more bout what they were doing. It seemed that along with fire and the steriod group, they were going to be shot at, but the bothered Sky very little--she'd twist the barrels or sheild herself and be on the way. The fire was a little more of a problem, but not much, she just had to rely on her stalker. "Got my back, Shi?" She asked, the Ninetales and Arcanine infused boy smiled, revealing overly sharp canine teeth.

"As long as you don't let me get shot, you won't be burned. Then we can tag the steriod freaks--I assume you want to go at them swinging?" He whispered, Sky nodded.

"Don't I always?" She asked, and then they were being shot at, the bulets aroundd them froze in mid-air and dropped to the floor before cutting off abruptly. "Yes!" She hissed as there were suddenly loud booms, Shi grinned and fire exploded out of his hands in the direction of a muscled-up guy who jumped immediateley for Sky, as he tried to back up, he was shot back across the room into a set of floor tiles.

"Come on, we don't have time to play." Shi warned, Sky nodded and began heading towards their next opponents.

Latio-Nytro
10-31-2010, 12:25 AM
(3000 cool points for whoever knows where this is from!)

Ian Gentek
14th Floor, Testing room 18AD
The Most Dangerous Game

Iagetekk was ready to kill. The girl he thought he could use to escape...then another idea hit him. but that was for later.

Now was the time to get ready-death wasn't anything to joke about.

Turrets, Fire, Vanishing floors-no obstacle was too great to keep him from the prey. and they'd soon find out that, too.

A few of his "partners" were suprised about the largeness of the others-two even seemed to be taller than him.

But they probably didn't know how to deal with what he had up his sleeve.

He didn't waste time to grab a turret right off the wall, and use it as a makeshift sheild from the other turrets. It wasn't rooted to the wall strong enough to stay put when something as strong as him tried to rip it off.

A few of the others went ahead of him. But He didn't care who got there first, he just cared if he got some food.

And generally, he got food-regardless of the conditions he got it in, the source it was from, or who killed it. "Kill or be killed" was the one and only law in this deathtrap, and he did the killing.

Jack Frost
11-01-2010, 05:47 PM
Jack Frost
14th Floor, Block A

The blood continued to drip down Jack’s face and a spell of dizziness suddenly fell on him. He suddenly started get flash backs of his past, mainly to his school days as he started to remember what it was like to be unnoticed and how he felt about it. A wave of anger started to wash over him until he heard a girl speak.

“You're new here, right? That's what the comp. makes us do, not that it's right, but if you wanna live, you either do what it wants or you get good enough with your powers it alows you to disobey." She said, clapping her hands together and tilting her head towards the ceiling. "I'm not good with healing, but Gardevoir know minor healing moves and that's part of what I am, and you're bleeding, which doesn't settle well with a few of us--you'd better watch it, tin can!" She broke off to glare at the robot approaching her, Shinichi sighed and rested a hand on her shoulder.

"Stop talking so much, then, Sky." He told her, the girl frowned openly at the thought. He then turned to the newbie. "I'm Shinichi and she's Skylar. Those who do know our names that aren't the computers around here just call us Shi and Sky for short." He offered before going silent again.

Jack started to smile at the pair, trying to speak but not knowing when the right time was to introduce himself. He felt the pain and dizziness fade away and he wiped the remaining blood away with his left hand. He closed his eyes as he felt the healing sensation come over him, soothing him, vanishing both the pain and the anger. As he looked up, he noticed that the girl’s attention was now on the hideous monster which looked like he was constructed of leftover parts. The girl’s companion, Shinichi was always focused on the larger creature. The beast couldn’t speak words but could only speak Pokemon language which Jack could only half understand.

"We at GENTEK would like to fill you in on a few safe points in the room. Tile G6," a grid showed where it was in the room, it was too the far right corner of where they were coming in, elevated, most of the room was randomly elevated on that note. "Is a safe point where you are unable to get hit by anything other than the turrets."

Jack looked up and noticed another boy for the first time and noticed that he called the computer “Mother”. Jack slowly started to realize that he may just be one of the sanest people in here. He moved closer to Sky, sensing that she would be very strong and would be a good companion in here. The door’s slowly started to open, revealing a room, full of tiles, making small hills and even stairs, leading up to higher platforms. Cameras were also placed around the room, with turrets scattered in random locations. Before Jack could think, several of the people around him dashed off, breaking off turrets and dodging the bullets. He also noticed other mutant like creatures on the far side of the room.

Jack suddenly heard the turrets firing and as he looked up, he could see several bullets being fired directly at him. Jack stood there, frozen in fear and placed his hands up, trying to protect his face even though he knew that this would not stop the bullets. A couple of seconds later, Jack realized that no bullets hit him. He looked behind himself and saw the bullets on the floor. He looked up and saw more bullets being fired at him but they passed through, not harming him. A smile formed on his face as he placed his right hand up, a small blast of ice firing from his hand, freezing the turret.

“I could get used to this…” Jack said, a smirk on his face, feeling grateful for the Froslass DNA inside of him.

Dr Robotnik
11-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Two glowing red optics glared down into the practice combat chamber from a viewpoint for a small control center above. Another company had been outsourced in the creation of All-Purpose Tactical Assault and Security Enforcement Unit 123, codename Omega. It was a special model, and had actually been the last of the long line of notorious prototypes. The prototypes before it worked within military installations and with whoever had the money to afford the million dollar price tag. But the prototypes were considered to be the best; they had undergone the same training without memory purges, making them perfect fighting machines. Indeed, in the few cases the units were used in test combat, all the commanding officer need do is point in the general direction of the target and the machine would do the rest.

Of them, Omega was the best, the ultimate of the line, which was why he had been purchased to guard the HEART supercomputer. And today, it had been tasked with overseeing the combat training. What it saw angered and disappointed it. Analysis; test subjects show promise, but will require much training. Proper behavioral training and anger management would also prove effective. Estimated chance of desired soldier outcome from group 276-b currently at fifteen percent. Transmitting data report to central computer hub now.

That was how it usually went. It was rare the robot ever actually dealt with the recruits; only the ones with a high threat level had the misfortune of meeting the violent automaton in person. And all of those recruits were dead. It saw them as recruits, but a more proper term would have been 'specimen' or 'subjects. It had been constructed for military use, and the company that had designed the automaton hadn't expected to sell Omega to the GENTEK corporation. They changed its mission and primary objective and sent it on its way, and one sly programmed had actually hardwired its speech drivers to process the word 'Organic' as 'Meatbag' (And vice verse) as a gag, which it had never really picked up on, and everyone else considered to be from its personality drivers, which were notably violent. But then, being a combat robot, how could it not be violent?

Unit Omega on standby until further orders are received from central computer hub. Observation of recruit group 276-B will continue.

((Kinda rambly, but just to let you know I haven't forgotten about you guys~))

Hyosuke
11-05-2010, 01:56 AM
OOC: I was going to post yesterday, but i went to get a hair cut, left my laptop on, and my lil brother came and shut off my computer...

IC:

Zerosys
14th Floor Gentek, BLOCK A
"Fighting the Jaws."

Zero was jumping around a hybrid arcanine and purposely trying to annoy it. Lucky for Zero, he had kept it in place long enough that a turret had locked onto it and shot it to the ground. Zero landed on a platform that was moving around and panted a bit. He sensed a turret immediately turn toward him, he jumped from the platform and toward another. The computer had just started to talk again,

"Subjects, the room will now experience incineration. Please utilize what abilities you have to protect yourself. Thank you."

Several vents opened up on the walls around the room. Immediately the room began to fill up with flames. Zero kept moving to places where he wouldn't be affected directly with flames, but he did know that the room was heating up and if it heated up anymore, he would probably get killed.

The flames danced wildly across the room that was now being torn apart by gunfire, pokemon, and flames. Zero ducked down, and hid himself, hoping for the best. He never knew how this was possible, but he had created a psychic shield. He kept his eyes tightly shut in this time period. He felt incredibly hot, but not quite as hot as the computer was now mentioning.

"The room is now reaching 1600 degrees Fahrenheit. I feel sorry for anyone without protection."

Latio-Nytro
11-06-2010, 12:55 AM
Ian Gentek
14th Floor, Testing room 18A-D
"WHY WORLD, WHY?!?!?!

Pounce. Claw. Chomp. Iagetekk's 3-step plan to getting food. This was the default, and today the default got him 2 more kills. one was soft and huge-A snorlax hybrid-whist the other was rather tough, but even larger-a Rhyperior Pokemorph, who didn't get tough enough skin to defend from his sharp appendages. He was eating what was in their livers (that part was the best-tasting) when HEART's agrivating voice spoke up.

"Subjects, the room will now experiance incineration. Please utilize whatever abilities you have to protect yourself. Thank you."

He responded to the computer like she had made the world's dumbest mistake. "THANK YOU?!?! Thank You, for letting you Burn my Food?!?! Thank You, for letting you try and Kill Me?!?! THANK YOU, FOR KEEPING US HERE?!?!?! ghrrrrrr....GHRRRAAAAAAA!!!" The beast had taken it's rage out on the ventilation shaft, which was now producing fire, by shoving a turret into it.

But that wouldn't stop it. The fiery spew was coming out, like it or not. fortunatly, Iagetekk was gifted with a extreme resistance to fire, with the genes of Ninetales, Swampert, and something else he forgot. whatever, it only did 1/8th of it's potential harm. It was still painful, but not too much that it would force him to retreat. no, he needed them dead now.

He removed the stomach from the dead body, which was still full of acid he could throw at someone to kill them, when he realized that even though he wasn't on fire, he was still very, very hot. almost too hot. The scrap-metal-of-a-voice Computer confirmed this.

"The Room is now reaching 1600 degrees fahrenheit. I feel sorry for anyone without protection."

"OH, COME ON!!!" He flung the stomach, acids and all, at a curious-looking statue...which was made of metal, and had two red glowing eyes.

oh no.

Iagetekk thought privatly that he should try and see if he can make his Mecha Gaurd battle win count a 2. there was no running or hiding from a Mecha Gaurd. But they weren't invincible.

(Ooc: Metal Sonic, that's your cue.)

Winter
11-07-2010, 02:19 AM
14th Floor, Testing room
"Is it getting hotter in here?"

Shinichi grinned as the system announced the addition of fire to te deadly mix, and he reached back, grabbing Sky by the arm and swinging the free one out as flames shot out the vents. "I know you wanna hit stuff, but please refrain while the room is on fire." He told her, Sky nodded, allowing him to clutch her upper arm firmly, as she knew she'd be out of luck otherwise, Shinichi could keep her safe from the fire so long as he held onto her--his control kept it away from them, but he didn't feel the heat of fire, if he concentrated, neither could she, which helped.

She sighed and grabbed a nearby jet of fire with her telekinesis and hurled it towards an approaching Block C member who appeared to have a decent tolerance for fire, but when hurled directly at his face with no real time to react, it didn't help. "I can hit things without my fists, Shi." She reminded him needlessly.

Dr Robotnik
11-11-2010, 01:49 AM
Unit Omega
Observation room
Meatbags...

Omega's cold photoreceptors were not phased by the sudden bright light of flamethrowers. The mechanoid was equipped with similar armaments itself. That bit of gained sentience made the robot wish to descend into the room below, bringing with him an inescapable hail of bullets to prove that robots were far better suited to fighting than worthless organics. But the HEART system had denied that request, and the mechanoid would not defy direct orders. As inferior as they may have been, to test them was their reason to exist, so test them they would. "Statement: I could easily replicate these test conditions in combat if you would allow such. Conjecture: Perhaps it would be simpler to simply kill and dissect them for the needed data."

((Bleh, is short.))